My Number Ch. 15: The Final Chapter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was mentally tired when I got off at 4:30. The bank is only about six blocks from our apartment, so I could walk home. Dave had driven me to work, just to make sure that my clothes were immaculate for my first day, but we'd planned on me walking home as long as it wasn't raining. I had to hike my pants a bit higher, when I switched from my heels to some ballet flats for the walk.

Dave greeted me with a big hug and kiss when I got home, and there was a big dinner, already set out, for four people. "Got a surprise for you," he said, and then Eric and Amanda walked in; Dave had left the apartment door open. They were standing there, with shit-eating grins on their faces, when Dave spilled his guts.

"Well, you little minx, you got the job done. This is Eric and Amanda's engagement dinner," he said, as my best friend held out her left hand, to show off her ring.

12