My One True Love Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I noticed she gripped the seat behind me and started ramming her ass down into my lap. I sensed Lindsay trying to intensify her pleasure and grabbed hold of her shapely womanly hips. I timed my thrusts with hers and our passion was in perfect harmony. Lindsay put her head on my shoulder as she got my entire length, which I really liked. Her boobs were flopping in my face and jiggling violently now as our love making increased to new heights.

My breathing became labored now and Lindsay's got ever increasingly erratic. Her cock kept rubbing along my chest. There was a slick patch of goo spread out in a small area on my chest from her precum which made her cock glide with ease. Her very cute mushroom head kept sliding up and down with her movements. It looked unbelievably sexy seeing her like this and I was starting to love this new position we were in.

The next thing I knew Lindsay was gasping with each thrust. She started moaning out obscenities and my name. She knew I liked hearing her moan, but I was pretty sure she was expressing herself despite my turn on.

"Oh god Jay! Oh my god!"

"Yeah baby..."

"Uuuuhhhhh, oooohhhhhh!!"

"Come on babe, we're almost there," I moaned softly.

"Fuck... I'm so close... I'm so fucking close Jay..."

"Me too Lindsay..." I saw her grab herself and she stroked herself in between our hot sweaty bodies. Lindsay stroked herself quickly and I knew this was the final act. I grabbed onto her butt cheeks to get the best leverage and rammed my hips up into her. A sharp gasp escaped her pouting mouth, "Aaahhh!!"

"Come on baby, almost there..." I groaned.

"Fuck!! Fuck it! Fuck it!! FUCK IT!!" Her moans were getting the better of me and I was on the verge of explosion. I really loved what Lindsay says during sex. And I get really riled up when she tells me, "Oh Jay... Fuck that pussy..." as she did then. That's what did it for me; I was in complete love with this girl. I moaned back to her, "I love your pussy Lindsay..."

"Me too Jay... I'm cumming..." it was a quiet moan but from the way her body spasmed on me it was unbelievably strong. I felt hot gobs of sticky cum erupt all over my chest. I had to look down and watch my girl cum. There was her cock, bouncing up and down with her body shooting all of its love. Lindsay moaned and moaned into my shoulder as her cock kept erupting and erupting. I couldn't count how many times she spit but I was covered in creamy white goo, and I do mean covered.

As her orgasm hit, mine did too. Her pulsing pussy was too much for my spent cock and I exploded inside Lindsay. My cock swelled before I plastered her insides with my own admission of love. My orgasm was over before hers, but it was the best I'd had nonetheless. We stayed close together for a long while, just cuddling and panting together.

I didn't know how it was possible but I stayed hard inside her, maybe softening a little but soon was hard again. Lindsay on the other hand went soft after her lasting orgasm. It was getting late anyway and I didn't know if I could've gone again either, so I didn't even think about asking her for round three. We were quiet as we cuddled, hearing each other's breathing.

At some point Lindsay pulled away from my shoulder and looked down at me. She smiled as usual as did I, "We have to do that again."

"Now?" I asked shocked.

"No silly!" she giggled, "when we make love again."

"Oh okay," I laughed, "Had me worried there for a sec."

She giggled, "Feels like you could go again though..."

"Maybe, I don't know, I can't believe I'm still hard. It's getting late though."

"Yeah it is," she giggled, "And it is getting late." I just realized she was firstly referring to my cock and chuckled again. "Now let's clean you up, you've been such a messy, messy boy!" she cooed jokingly.

I laughed too, "Hey little missy, you're the one who made the big mess!" We both laughed and giggled.

Somehow Lindsay gracefully dismounted me and sat back in my lap. She leaned over to me and we kissed, but only for a moment. She looked amazing when she descended and started licking up her love juices. Her hands were busy on my chest grabbing and coating her hands in slimy goo. After having her, fill Lindsay kissed me again. The taste of cum on her lips and mouth were a refreshing treat despite being cold.

We swapped her cum back and forth, snowballing until it was too big. We each took a half and swallowed. She went back down and got some more. We did this until all of her cum was gone, the last bit we took turns licking her fingers clean. "That was a great dessert," I said.

"I'll say," said Lindsay. She took out some tissues and cleaned my chest as a touch up. We both got dressed and chatted for a little while longer before we retired to bed.

Chapter 24

I was the first to wake. I did my morning business before stepping out of the bathroom to start some food and coffee.

I was in the middle of cooking when I heard the pitter-patter of footsteps. I was, unfortunately, too preoccupied to turn around and greet my girlfriend to, and I think she tried to sneak up on me. I felt her presence as she came up behind me and wrapped her arms around me, "Mmmm, smells delicious!"

"Thanks babe," I smiled, turned my head, and kissed my Lindsay.

She instinctively knew what to do and returned my kiss.

She broke away, "Mmm, I missed you..."

"It's only been a night Lindsay," I said.

"I know, but last night was something really amazing."

"It really was," I agreed, "but -" Lindsay put a finger up to my lips, turned off the stove, and guided me with her other hand to the living room. There the TV was apparently on and Lindsay brought me to the love seat along with her. I sat normally and Lindsay swung her legs over my lap, sitting perpendicular to me. Not liking her position, she sat in my lap (in the same perpendicular position) instead. She wrapped her arms around my neck and we kissed lightly again. Lindsay was still in her PJs, very cute rather loose fitting bottoms and a simple white spaghetti-strapped tank-top. The tank-top exposed her naval, which was sexy, and her piercing dangled from her belly button. I liked it when she had her hair up in a pony tail and this morning she did. She smiled at me as I was caught admiring her body. I blushed slightly.

"It's okay," she giggled, "don't be shy about it. I'm not, I love looking at your body too." I placed a hand on her exposed tummy and patted her lightly. She placed a hand on my shirt and rubbed me gently. We kissed again, this time a light make out session. "Plus," she started, "I think it's really sexy how you like my body."

"I do love your body. I wouldn't change a thing about you."

"Nothing?" she looked at me seemingly surprised.

"Yes, nothing," I said.

"Even my..." There was a slight pause.

"Yes even your penis, I wouldn't change that either," I said. Lindsay began tearing up. I held her close comforting her as best I could. She pulled away from me still crying with emotions. To be honest I wasn't quite sure why she was crying, I have told her I'd love her no matter what. But then she shed the light, "Oh Jay!" I waited for her to start again. I had to admit, even though I hated seeing her like this, she looked really cute with tears in her eyes. It somehow made her more girly. "I wasn't sure how to bring this up..." I looked into her eyes deeply. "I've been struggling with the decision about my... penis. I want to be a complete woman, but don't know if I want to cut it off."

"To me you are a complete woman. To me it doesn't matter whether you keep it or not, either way you are a woman to me. You have my complete and utter support with whatever decision you make. And this should go without say, I will love you no matter what," I said. Lindsay began tearing up again. She rested her head on my shoulder and I let her cry. I gently rocked in the love seat and let her cry herself out. I held her tight in my arms, one on her rounded butt gently rubbing her.

She cried for a long time, but I didn't mind. Eventually I felt a soft kiss on my neck. I looked down, without moving my head, and still saw tears in her eyes and on her cheeks. She kept kissing me and I was surprised by this turn of events, not because she was kissing me lovingly but because I was seeing a tent form in her PJs. From the looks of it she wasn't wearing any panties, because I could see her long cock in her right pant leg rising. "Baby, are you alright?"

"Yeah," she squeaked, "I'm better."

"Okay, because it seems like you're a little excited."

"I know," she said matter-of-factly.

"I don't mean to be rude or anything, but it seems to be a little odd considering what we just talked about."

"It's not rude, it's just that... well... it's just hard to believe how you've treated me. I never would've imagined any guy treating me like a normal girl. And the fact that you do is what's making me so excited." There was a slight pause, in which I was going to speak, but she continued so I let her, "I've always been afraid, even with you, that you'd leave me for another girl, a real girl. And you almost did." I really hated myself for doing that, to that day I still couldn't forgive myself, to do such a horrible thing to Lindsay. "And now after what you just said, it's made me love you even more, which I didn't think was possible. And that, well..." she looked down at her pant leg as did I, "that's why I'm getting the way I am."

"Lindsay, I would never leave you for a real girl... again, because you are a real girl..." Lindsay almost began tearing up again but she seemed to hold it back. Now I doubt this would work with a genetic girl (considering her emotional state) but I asked her, "So, should we, uh, do something about that." I said, directing my gaze to the large tent inside Lindsay's PJs.

"I was wondering when you'd ask," she smiled. Her eyes were still red and a little puffy but she looked as cute as could be. She got off of me and took my hand. I followed her closely to her room, making our way up the steps and down the hall. She closed the door, making sure to lock it, and jumped on the bed. I sat down at the edge while she lied down on her side with one leg cocked up and her hand supporting her head as if she was posing for a magazine cover. She fluttered her eyelashes at me and giggled. I laughed to myself and she extended a hand. I took it and she brought me in close to her. I climbed on top of her and we began an intense make out session. Her hands were all over my body and mine on hers. Clothes began shedding and soon I was just to my boxers and her with just her PJ bottoms on.

We both saw her PJs straining to keep her erection, I thought it was hot seeing her like this. With Lindsay on her back, I was just above her but scooted down. Playfully I took the elastic waistband of her PJs in my teeth and pulled them down seductively. I kept constant eye contact with her as I unveiled her womanhood. Her cock sprang out just as the tip went past the waistband. We both laughed when her cock flopped out and smacked against her taut stomach. I pulled her PJs down with my hands the rest of the way and threw them on the floor nearby. I crawled back up to Lindsay and kissed her, grasping her excited womanhood in my hand. I loved feeling its warm softness pulsing in my hand.

I was about to fall to her breasts but she stopped me, "please just take me!" she moaned. I guess she had enough foreplay from earlier and smiled, "I will my love, in time." She groaned in agony as I fell to her breasts and licked her nipples. They were already hard and erect but I loved the reactions I got from Lindsay when I played with them.

I felt Lindsay restlessly beneath me when she grabbed at my waist and yanked off my shorts. She then grabbed my head forcefully and looked me straight in the eye, "now fuck me!" she almost said angrily, it was oddly arousing. I guess I couldn't deny her any longer because I too was naked and began preparing myself. I lubed myself up real good and then put a couple fingers in Lindsay making sure she was ready too. With that I positioned myself in front of Lindsay's butt cheeks. She grabbed both cheeks and spread herself for me. I guided myself and soon was pressing against her tiny puckered love hole. To no surprise we had a lot of resistance and it took me a while to enter her tight sphincter.

I sighed when I entered her while Lindsay gasped and grimaced. As was customary at this point, Lindsay put her hand up to my belly signaling for me to stop. I waited patiently as her puckered asshole quivered around my cock. I was surprised by how sensitive she was, or maybe I shouldn't have been considering how much sex we'd been having. Her tight love hole continued to spasm around me and I could see the discomfort on her face, she tried to smile but as was normally the case, it came out looking like a grimace. I thought Lindsay would wrap her legs around my waist like she'd done in the past but this time she amazed me. Instead of embracing me, Lindsay grabbed the back of her knees and hoisted her legs up causing her back to arc. She pulled her legs all the way to the bed; virtually I was laying on top of her while she was underneath me, presenting her bare ass to me. In this position now, Lindsay looked up to me and whispered, "Now fuck me!" this was now the third time she had said that. I didn't want to hurt her so started out nice and slow. From her moans it sounded like she was enjoying herself but she looked up into my eyes again. She had the look of bliss and the look of a pleading dog, her pouty lips and quiet moans got the better of me and I granted her her wish.

Just before I was going to give her everything, I placed my arms so they'd keep her legs back, like the way she was holding them, that way she could have her hands free and do as she pleased. She smiled up at me, giving me thanks, and I smiled back, "I love you baby."

"I love you too Jay, now please for the love of god, fuck my pussy!" she moaned whispered to me. I smirked and gave it my all.

I didn't think Lindsay realized how much I could give her because the first thrust I gave her she yelped out loudly. I stopped because I thought I hurt her. "Oh god Jay!!" she groaned in obvious frustration, "Please fuck my pussy like the stud I know you are!!"

"But I don't want to hurt you Lindsay."

"I know, and you aren't hurting me, well except for your thickness. I just wasn't expecting that much from you. It felt really good, that's why I screamed. Now please, please, please, fuck me!!" she pleaded again. I was hesitant at first and tested the waters again with moderately strong thrusts. But once I felt like she was okay I went back to impaling my girlfriend to no end. I wanted her to feel like a girl as much as possible and if she wanted me to pound her pussy like it was a real one, then she was going to get that.

Because of the position we were in, I was able to give her all my strength. Now that I think about it, I'm guessing that's why she wanted to be in this position for our love making, she wanted to give me as much leverage as I could possibly get (I also later found out it was because I was able to tickle her prostate better in that position).

With each in stroke Lindsay gasped louder. Usually she was a vocal girl but that morning she was nearly screaming. By the end of our love making she was screaming. Her bed started to creak now with my thrusts, something I hadn't noticed before, and she was sweating more than usual. Her long cock jiggled along with her perky boobs with each of my thrusts. I peered down to see just how excited Lindsay was and I was shocked to see almost every in thrust I made caused her to leak precum.

By about 10 minutes I was proud of how long I had lasted at this speed and power, but I felt the familiar happenings inside my groin. Lindsay, by now, was wailing away each time I entered her, it was so arousing! She yelled my name and how much she loved it.

"Fuck! FUCK!! FFFFUUUUCCCCKKKK!!" She kept screaming and screaming. I thought I was hurting her, but she never asked me to stop so I just kept it up.

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!" she shrieked and I watched her eyes gaze down. I did too and watched as she grabbed herself, her cock shiny with precum. The valley between her breasts was coated in clear liquid and Lindsay feverishly, and I mean feverishly, stroked her cock. Her hand was an absolute blur. When I saw her stroke herself that quickly, that gave me the incentive to finish with her so I pounded her with no mercy. I thought I had given her everything before, but my adrenaline must've kicked in as her entire body bounced on the bed below me as my last efforts pounded into her.

It didn't take long for either of us to finish, she was the first (as I always tried to make it). Lindsay yelled so loudly I think the neighbors heard her screams of pure and loving joy, "FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!" She stopped stroking herself just in time for me to finish her off. With my next few plunges her cock twitched violently on her chest spewing forth her love. Five quick thick loads spewed out of her cock and all over her pretty face (because of the angle we were in) and then I thrust three more times which produced three more loads from her cock. Those landed on her neck and breasts and finally her cock spit out two more loads. At the same time as her orgasm her anus quivered around me as well and set me off. I plunged into her three more times before I had to stop. I held myself as deeply as I could and unloaded my love into her, groaning her name, "Oh Lindsay!"

Sweat dripped from my forehead to Lindsay's but I didn't think she noticed, since she was still in the throes of orgasm. I stayed deep inside her well after my orgasm was finished, both of us panted as if we'd just run a marathon. I pulled out so Lindsay could lie back normally, I'm sure the position wasn't that comfortable. I rolled to her side and we cuddled closely. Her face was still covered in her white cream and I began licking it off her, straight off her face. She giggled playfully like a little girl and I kept on lapping up her creamy dessert. Not wanting to hog it all I traced a few fingers and she hungrily licked them clean. Once she was more or less spotless we made out again, the smell of sex was obviously present in the room.

We talked intermittently about our sex life, and to me it was no surprise (considering she'd been on my case in the past about having more), she wanted more sex. Not really knowing what our class schedules would be like for another month or so, I explained, "We'll have to work around our schedules and roommates, so we'll have to work something out."

"Well I guess," she sighed lightheartedly.

"But you do have to know," I began, "I may be keeping my job - part-time, so it won't be all sex, sex, sex."

"That's okay; as long as we have it more than once or twice a week you'll make me a happy girl."

"Promise?"

"I promise," said Lindsay.

"Okay," I said not convinced yet in a playful manner.

Lindsay pouted crossing her arms in the process. She soon smiled and her ruse was up.

"You little minx!" And thus began my tickle assault. We played lightly together for a little bit longer, until lunch time, before we got dressed.

We stayed at her place for lunch, the both of us cooking up some hot sandwiches, soup, and chips. We plopped down at her television and watched TV together. We played video games together and just hung out for the afternoon. I called my parents to let them know not to make dinner for me as I was with Lindsay, they were fine with that. Lindsay got a call from her mother not to wait up for dinner; she'd be in late today, not until midnight or so. Lindsay was quite excited though, I had a vague idea why...