My One True Love Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We lay in her bed, quietly talking. I hadn't got relief yet, but I knew I was due for it. We were chatting just for Lindsay, so she could recover and go another round. Out of nowhere Lindsay, almost demanded, "Eat me out." She had a sly grin. The whole thing really took me by surprise. We were happily chatting along when she asked this. I was totally fine by it, just shocked by her assertiveness. I smiled and said, "Of course baby, I'd love to eat your pussy." Lindsay lit up like a light bulb and clapped her hands cheerfully.

Lindsay quickly, almost too quickly I might add, presented herself to me. She grabbed the back of her knees and rolled back so her puckered little hole stared back at me. Her cock was hard as a rock and already had droplets of precum forming. As I gazed at her pink pussy, I reveled in her request. Even though by now in our relationship we were pretty comfortable with one another, she didn't ask me to do this very often. I would do it on my own on occasion, but it wasn't something we normally did. I didn't know if it was because she really didn't have one.

All of this ran through my head in a mere second, I really didn't think about it as hard as it might've sounded. I dove face first into her awaiting flower. I went in with my tongue out and touched skin. It felt weird, as it usually did for me, but I got into quickly and ate her out as if she had a pussy. I smelled the musky scent of her ball sack, it smelled rather nice. I grabbed onto Lindsay's hips and had a mouthful. I lapped at her puckered hole and Lindsay moaned happily above me. This encouraged me even more and I tried different techniques. I tried grazing her one way then another. A few times I smashed my tongue on her hole and she shrieked playfully. I tried it again and my tongue entered her. I quickly pulled out realizing what I did. Lindsay seemed to like it because she squealed again. I tried it again and my tongue slithered inside her bottom. I was expecting a terrible taste but nothing. There was maybe a tangy taste but it wasn't as bad as I would've thought.

I ate her out like I was having dinner, occasionally jerking her. I stopped when she asked me to; she must have been getting too close again. I was disappointed that I had to stop, I wanted to make her cum.

When she stopped me Lindsay grabbed onto me and pulled me up to her. She wanted to kiss and I granted her her wish. I thought maybe she wouldn't want to since my mouth was all over her asshole. To this point we'd never done ass to mouth, we'd done cock to mouth or cummy mouth to mouth, but never ass to mouth. She didn't hesitate though at all, she planted a wet one on me and tasted herself.

We made out like crazy, she ravished my mouth as did I and soon we were breathless. I had to pull away from her to grab my breath and she just smiled. I smiled as well and then grabbed her shoulders. I rolled her over so she was on top of me. Her cock rested on my belly and I grabbed onto her thighs. I shifted up to a sitting position while holding her. She giggled as I did this, I guess not expecting it. Shifting my hands down to her butt I pulled her close into my lap and our cocks mashed together.

I looked down in between our bodies and saw both of our cocks. It was rather jarring how each of our cocks dwarfed the other in their own respective ways. Her length was twice mine, but my girth made up for that. My girth engulfed hers at least three times over, easily more than her wrist. I looked back up to see Lindsay looking down as well. "That looks so hot!" she said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah, your thick meaty cock and my... my... cock together. It almost looks innocent in a weird sort of way." I looked back down. Both of our cocks were glistening, hers more than mine. I guess she had a point, both of our completely bald cocks sticking up and showing both of us how incredibly horny we were for each other. Even though we hadn't done anything too exhilarating yet our bodies were slightly glistening from sweat a well, hers more than mine. To let her know I was okay with it all I let go of her butt with one hand and grasped us both. I slowly jerked our cocks together and I could tell just by the way Lindsay moved in my lap she was smiling.

I let go of us both after a short while and placed my hand back on her butt again. I kneaded her butt cheeks and she threw her head back and moaned. I adjusted my hands so I could get a finger in her cute bum and she giggled when I did that. I wiggled my finger every which way inside her and she continued to giggle.

"Oh god Jay just stick me!!" she yelled out. I laughed in surprise and pulled my finger out. Grabbing onto Lindsay's waist I waited for her to lean over and snatch the lube. I barely held onto her as she leaned all the way over to her nightstand. I pulled her back and she giggled as she landed in my arms. With a click the bottle was opened and she was applying a generous amount on my waiting cock. Once finished I held her cheeks apart and she prepared herself as well. Lindsay cleaned her hands and rose up in my lap. I held my cock down just a bit, because it was flat against my belly, and she lowered her feminine frame on my cock.

With a few tries I broke through Lindsay's anal sphincter and she slowly descended down my cock until she sat in my lap. Lindsay's cock nestled between the two of us; it felt really nice having the extra warmth between our bodies. My face was buried between her boobs and I loved it. This sitting position was slowly becoming my favorite (over missionary). Just like our prom night I grabbed onto Lindsay's shapely butt and helped her up while she raised her slim body. She groaned sexily as she fell back down and grunted when she landed on me.

Soon Lindsay bounced on top of me and I began to lightly throw my hips into her. It was unbelievably intense. Because we weren't in a cramped car we were able to move about as we pleased. Lindsay seemed to really appreciate it because she wrapped her arms around my neck and bounced on me wildly. Her ponytail-tied hair bounced around, her boobs bounced around, and her cock kept rubbing along my chest. Precum kept leaking out of her and from the sounds of her moaning she was getting close again. I wasn't close at all, just the way I wanted it.

Sure enough just a few minutes passed and Lindsay reached for her long cock. My face was still buried in her boobs and I glanced down to watch Lindsay do her business. Her movements became erratic and she seemingly forgot to pound herself on me. So being the gentleman I am I helped her by lifting and dropping her on my cock. She got the hint and resumed her pounding, although out of rhythm.

Sexy gasps kept leaving her opened mouth, "Ahhhh! Aaahhhh!! Aaaaaaahhhhh!!" I glanced down again and saw her mushroom head bouncing up and down with her body. Her hand made the perfect glove for her cock and I was rewarded with my girlfriend unloading her love all over my face. I wasn't expecting her to cum so quickly and the first two shots landed before I had time to blink. The next couple loads I opened my mouth trying to catch her lovely juices and was lucky that I got a few strands. I quickly swallowed and opened my mouth again. I was fortunate enough that Lindsay was still cumming and grabbed a few more strands of delicious cum. Her last few loads landed on my lips and nose. In all, my face was covered in her cum and I was in heaven. I heard Lindsay sigh and knew she was happy. I still wasn't finished though and kept ramming my cock into her.

Her orgasm felt amazing around my cock, her uncontrollable squeezing and releasing, but it wasn't enough for me. After a few minutes I glanced back down to see her cock semi hard and flopping about, it was strangely sexy. Lindsay fell onto me seemingly tired after her orgasm. Her boobs felt nice on my gooey face. She shuddered quietly feeling her cooling love on her bare breasts from my face.

The two of us humped lightly for a long time, I think 10 minutes might have passed. It was very intimate despite us not saying much of anything to one another. Every so often Lindsay would gasp or moan as would I, but we barely said anything. We kissed passionately periodically while she bounced atop me. I didn't even notice when she got hard again I was so captivated by Lindsay. We were sweating profusely now and her room was beginning to stink of sex and sweat, mostly sex though. Her cum dried on my face and became crusted, I strangely enjoyed that though. I really had no idea how I lasted so long, I guessed maybe I 'practiced' by myself too much :P

Soon Lindsay's urgency got the better of her. Our mild humping slowly turned into a ravaging romping. I happily helped Lindsay and re-grabbed her butt. I kneaded her cheeks in circular motions while lifting her and dropping her. That's when I noticed Lindsay's ragging hard cock. Precum left a glistening trail on my chest and stomach and on Lindsay's. Her cock glided along the slippery path and I knew she was loving it. I tried helping her by holding her close, making her cock smash between the two of our hot sweaty bodies.

From the sounds of her voice it worked. I smiled to myself but that quickly changed when I felt the burning sensation in my loins. I was getting dangerously close and tired. Lindsay's moans grew louder and louder. I really wanted to make her cum without her using her hand, just our bodies.

I changed my angle just a bit and Lindsay moaned her approval, "Oh god Jay!! Right there!!" This encouraged me and I put everything I had into her hole. Lindsay grunted with each machine-like thrust I made, each one growing louder and louder.

Bouncing up and down, Lindsay couldn't keep her voice down. I knew the inevitable was about to happen when she held onto me tightly. She nearly suffocated me as she pressed her breasts into my face, creating as much friction on her cock as she could. She buried her face in my shoulder and groaned, "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!" A hot wetness started to build around our bodies and I knew Lindsay was cumming. It felt nice having her throbbing cock between our bodies. I could feel every time her cock pulsed and spewed out her enjoyment. Four rapid shots first flew out before she slowed and then produced three more loads. She finished up by oozing out the rest of her orgasm.

All too familiar now, Lindsay squeezed me with her love hole and I grunted into her cleavage. I plastered her insides with my creamy goodness. We sat there holding each other until we both came down from our climaxes. I stayed deep inside her despite having finished. It felt really nice just sitting there listening to each others' heartbeats and slowly regaining our breath.

Lindsay was the first to pull away. She looked down at me with her cute smile and whispered, "You know I love you, but we've got to get you cleaned up."

I chuckled, "if you weren't such a messy girl I wouldn't have to clean up all the time!" We both laughed and with a quick peck on the lips, Lindsay slowly pulled herself off me and onto her bed. We both cleaned up and got dressed.

Much too our disappointment, I had to leave. With a kiss goodnight, I was gone.