My One True Love Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like lunch, we made ourselves dinner, I helped best I could with dinner preparations. We cooked up a chicken, with mashed potatoes, and gravy, and some grilled vegetables to go along with it all. It's kinda funny, as I was helping Lindsay with the meal I felt like we were a married couple. We'd spent nearly the whole day together, we had fun together, we talked, and made meals together. I didn't tell her what I was thinking, because I thought it was going to be a pretty rare occasion to have a day all to ourselves (along with a place all to ourselves).

Lindsay and I sat down to a movie as we ate our dinner. She wanted to watch a RomCom, and I didn't really mind. Since she already had the movie, and had probably seen it multiple times anyway, we didn't really follow it that closely.

The first half we watched, well I did intermittently, Lindsay maybe more intensely. But after our food was finished and put away, Lindsay started getting frisky again. I wasn't at all surprised, and I think that's why she picked the movie, to get into the mood. Since I wasn't terribly interested in the movie anyway when she started kissing me and touching me, I reciprocated her intimate touching easily.

Soon neither of us was watching the movie and I was on my back with Lindsay above me, making out madly. I held her up just below her breasts, fondling them playfully. She pulled away at some point and smiled down at me, quite seductively I might add. "We'd better take this to your room," I whispered.

"Why not here?"

"Your mom may come home early, and I wouldn't want her to see what we'd be doing."

"She knows we're doing this though..." she defended.

"Yeah I know, but still, for me, it'd be a little too weird."

"Fine..." she pouted. She got off me and led me by the hand to her room. She purposefully swayed her hips from side to side, and I couldn't resist gluing my eyes to her cute rear end.

In her bedroom we resumed our making out. Again I was on my back while Lindsay was above me. It didn't take long before our clothes were all gone. She took me in her mouth, or tried as well as she could, and I lay back enjoying her wonderful mouth. She didn't do this for very long. I opened my eyes and looked down when I felt something cold and slick glide along my shaft. Lindsay was stroking me with lube plastered to her hand. I figured she wanted some more foreplay but it seemed as though she didn't need or want anymore.

She teasingly applied the lube to my cock and then I saw her place a hand behind her. She smiled as I imagined her lubing herself up as well. After wiping her hands clean she crawled up to me, her long cock dangling below grazing my belly along the way. We made out; I felt her weight on my body as she lowered herself. Her wonderful breasts smashed up against my chest and her throbbing warm cock nestled along my belly and chest.

She gently, and I don't know if this was conscious or not, grinded her body against mine. Our cocks rubbed into each other's bodies. It was very erotic. It was weird feeling our cocks sword fight. I imagined if she had a real pussy she would have ground her pussy on my cock as well. That quickly left my mind because I knew she was a real girl, it didn't matter what anyone said.

All too soon Lindsay pulled up on my body and I watched as her cock was mere inches from my face. I felt her grab at my cock and she tried to sit back down on me. I think with her being on top it helped us penetrate more easily. There was some resistance but I was in her much quicker than any other time. She grimaced of course but didn't complain much after that. She sighed very cutely as she sat back and took all of me.

I thought it was so sexy how her heavy, warm, huge balls rested on my stomach and how her long cock nestled along my stomach and chest. I propped my legs up, so they were bent, to give myself some better leverage. Lindsay responded by slowly gyrating her hips on my shaft. She tried in circular motions, clockwise and counter and she undulated her hips up and down also in a circular motion. It was a fantastic feeling. I could feel the walls of her rectum hugging me and squeezing onto me like its life depended on it.

Soon after her gyrations turned into little bounces. She only rose up an inch or two before letting her body fall back onto mine. It was really erotic watching her fuck me. Up until this point, I had almost always been the one to pleasure her/us, but here she was the one doing the 'work,' so to speak. It was really hot watching her do this; she made these faces of enjoyment that made me smile.

A few minutes passed and she was taking all of me. Her cock bounced on my stomach and was leaking so much precum I had a small puddle forming on my chest. Her heavy balls slapped against my lower stomach and felt really nice. The soft pouch and slightly wrinkled skin felt oddly right. Lindsay did her part in being vocal as she pleasured us both. She changed her position every so often. Sometimes she'd put her hands behind her and thrust her hips up and down and sometimes she'd sit forward just using her legs to bounce atop me.

At one point she stopped and I took charge here and grabbed onto her shapely hips and slammed my hips up into her. She squealed as she stayed raised up letting me give her her pleasure. Her cock, balls, and boobs all bounced around frantically as I pummeled her asshole like a machine. She asked me to stop because she was getting tired holding herself up. I had no problem with that and we actually switched positions, going back to missionary.

We settled in our spots, her cutely lying on her back. She even suggested putting a pillow under her butt and we did that. It gave me a little bit easier access to her and I easily mounted her, now that she was opened up. I started up with the same speed as she finished, basically resuming what we'd already started. I loved seeing her squirm in front of me like she did. It almost looked like she was in pain the way she grimaced with each of my plunges. Her whole body jolted each time I plunged my cock into her. Sweat covered her whole body, along with mine, as our love making increased in passion.

I saw Lindsay reach for her cock, and figured she was getting close so I started hurrying my pace. I also batted her hand away, "no baby, let me do that." Lindsay looked up at me, while still bouncing of course, and she smiled hugely. I'd never pleasured her both ways at the same time before and I really wanted to. I grabbed her cock and she instantly moaned and closed her eyes. It felt great, her warm long shaft felt completely right in my hand.

I started jerking her. She immediately moaned to my touch which brought a smile to me. She closed her eyes again and rested her head back. Lindsay was under my control, if I wanted to tease her I could, if I wanted her to release I could. She looked like an angel lying there taking my cock like a real girl. I was soon brought from my daze to the realization that I was getting dangerously close. I slowed down to try and ease the sensation and Lindsay opened her eyes. I kept my hand jerking her off a steady and constant pace. I wanted to kiss her and tell her how much I loved her and bent over. I still had her in my grasp and didn't stop even when we kissed, "I love you so much Lindsay, you are my perfect angel," I whispered.

She moaned below me, "I love you too Jay..." I could see the sweat all over her pretty face. She didn't have a lot of makeup on, which I preferred, so it wasn't smearing all that much. I pulled away from our loving kiss and gave her more love. The tingling inside my loins was gone and I had a renewed sense of energy. Lindsay on the other hand didn't look so good. She was thrashing about on the bed below me, begging me to give her more. I wanted to, I became a machine again. I pistoned in and out of her little hole like a relentless piston.

I'd never seen Lindsay the way she was, she was grunting which sounded quite unladylike but somehow it was still sexy. At first she seemed to be fighting against me but that lessened when either she felt safe or it felt good. She started working in tandem with me. She clenched her asshole when I pulled out and relaxed when I pushed in. I jerked her off faster than I'd ever done myself and soon my hand was frantically trying to release her seed. Lindsay kept banging her head on her sheets like she was in agony but I knew better. Her moaning was becoming hysterical, I'm not even sure if she was realizing what she was doing or saying.

It never ceased to amaze me how much Lindsay came. Lindsay jerked her head up, like she often did, just as she was about to cum. She didn't need to say anything, I just knew. She moaned, well actually screamed my name, "JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!" and then this amazingly sexy guttural growl came from her voice. Her eyes shot open and she grabbed the back of her knees, "AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" Her sexy cock discharged her loving creamy load. I made sure not to touch the head of her too sensitive cock as I jerked and jerked her. She cummed and cummed, absolutely covering her stomach, breasts, and even on her face. Reams and reams jetted out and I kept stroking her to make sure she was completely empty. Her orgasm slowed and my jerking hand did as well. I slowed to a stop once she stopped spurting her jizzim. My hand was coated in white cream and I loved it. I wasted no time in licking my hand clean.

Unfortunately for her I wasn't finished and kept pounding at her tight little pussy. Her uncontrollable anal spasms helped me get to my orgasm faster and I soon popped. I grunted her name, "LINDSAY!!" and buried my cock all the way inside her cute little bum. I unloaded five streams of love before I finished, collapsing on top of her. I made sure to catch myself before I fell completely on her and kissed her deeply. We were madly kissing and I was beginning to wonder if there was going to be another round. I was a little scared because I didn't think I could go again, maybe I could, I didn't know until I tried.

We made out and lapped up Lindsay's cum playfully. I was somewhat glad there wasn't another round because I didn't think I could've gone one more time, maybe later in the night. We cuddled and played a few video games. I teasingly, and she probably hated it, played with her cock through her PJ bottoms before we made out one last time for the night. We kissed each other goodnight and we were off to bed.

Chapter 25

Moving day. I still couldn't believe I was heading off to college now, the best part, I had a wonderful girlfriend to accompany me. We packed up and drove out towards the mountains. We traveled with our respective parents, having the typical family conversations.

Now, you may be wondering about our living situation, especially Lindsay's. Well, fortunately the university was a progressive one and allowed her, and I'm assuming others like her, to be in the girls' dorm room. Freshmen were also relegated to the dorms, none could live off campus. Despite all that was in place, Lindsay insisted on having a room to herself, she said she didn't feel comfortable enough to be with another girl, let alone three (which was, again, the norm). I on the other hand didn't mind living with three other guys, it was kinda cool because we naturally became friends as time went on.

The first few months of college were a bit rough for me. I had classes from 8 - 8 most days. I front loaded everything so by senior year I could ease off a bit. This meant I didn't really get to see Lindsay too much, she offered her place most nights, which I of course accepted. There was a rule however that the curfew was 10 pm every night, no opposite gender was allowed to stay the night. I respected the rules, to Lindsay's disappointment. The way I thought of it though, was once we became sophomores or juniors, we'd be able to get our own off-campus apartment if we so desired. The same, reasoning came with drinking. Once I turned 21 I could drink as much as I wanted (to an extent), I never had the desire to drink any earlier, plus I wanted my first drink to be memorable (White Russian, in honor of The Dude). Anyways, a little off track there... Lindsay understood my reasoning and agreed to not break curfew. Despite all that, we still found plenty of time for activities under the covers; I just couldn't stay the night.

Lindsay had a lighter load and it gave her a lot of time to design fashion things, I wasn't too familiar with fashion sense so left her to do her work while I did mine. Don't get me wrong though, I did find it interesting to learn about what she found exciting and interesting, it's just that that was her field, while mine was more 'guy' related; engineering.

-

Thanksgiving break was nice, short. For whatever reason our system only had Thursday and Friday off, unlike most universities taking the whole week off to travel back home. Fortunately for us, home wasn't too far away, about a five hour drive. We spent it together, both of our families. By then our parents had met each other. It was a good time, Lindsay seemed a bit over anxious though, it might've been because we couldn't get any privacy so she was a bit excited most of the time. We couldn't do anything major with one another so we left it to blow and hand jobs. I was comfortable enough now, with Lindsay, to do whatever she wanted. I had no problem going down on her, and actually really enjoyed it. I loved giving her hand jobs, seeing her squirm in her seat was a sight to see. And of course, I couldn't leave out eating her out. It was certainly something new, like everything with Lindsay, but over time I got to enjoy eating her out.

Winter break was great! We had about three weeks off. I worked much over the break to save up some money while Lindsay worked on designs. Unfortunately it was unpaid for her, but the experience she was gaining was worth it, I thought.

Sex was plentiful since both of our parents worked during the day; I was able to get off earlier on some days (having come in early) so we could have some private time.

Much of the rest of the year was uneventful actually. Spring break came and went, I went back home for break to work while Lindsay took off with some girlfriends. She wanted to go to Florida for some reason, I assumed to get some sun.

Soon enough summer break was upon us and I again worked the summer. Lindsay did much the same, getting hired at a retail store to earn some extra cash. Our second anniversary was coming up and I intended to do something special again. She came by to pick me up after work. We walked hand in hand along the sidewalk to her house. We chatted about our first year of college and our experiences. All in all it was a moderately light conversation back to her place. Since it had warmed back up, clothes were scarce. Lindsay wasn't an exception and on this day she had on a very pretty pink mini skirt. It showed off her legs to perfection. And for her top she had on a simple spaghetti-strap white tank-top. There was a pink unicorn on the front around her chest area. I thought it was a little girly, and what I mean is little-girl like, I didn't mind the girly part because it fit her. She looked stunning even when she didn't try and I tried to let her know as often as I could.

When we got through her front door Lindsay was already all over me. Her hands were rubbing me all over and I couldn't help myself either. We stumbled into her house and fell onto the sofa. Her mom was out at work so I wasn't too worried about being too affectionate. Lindsay devoured my mouth like she hadn't seen me in a month. It didn't take long before I felt her growing erection under her skirt.

Again I was skeptical as to when Lindsay's mother may show up, so I steered Lindsay back up to her room. She seemed to be a little fussy about it but she entertained my request and we made our way up to her room. Lindsay was all over me on the way up and she nearly stumbled on the stairs.

Stumbling into her room, we fell onto her bed and she threw her tank top off like it was on fire. I fumbled with her bra hook and it popped free. Her perky boobs jiggled once they breathed fresh air. I felt her mouth had enough attention and made my way down her neck, kissing along the way until I met her twins. "Hey there," I playfully said, "I missed you girls..."

"They've missed you too," said Lindsay huskily with a giggle at the end. I played with her fleshy mounds; I still didn't tire from playing with them. To me they were perfect, not too big (I actually didn't care for enormous breasts, I believe it just ends with years of complaining about back pain) and not too small. Her nipples became hard quickly and they were nice and rubbery from my ministrations. She giggled like a little girl when I played with her nipples, playfully biting, licking, and flicking them.

Her nipples grew so hard it was like I was sucking on a clitoris, if she had one. She must've been having a good time because she was moaning louder and louder. I got carried away and snaked my had under her skirt, sliding her panties to the side and setting her cock free. I grabbed her and began to slowly stroke her long erection. I kept my hand under her skirt while I jerked her and she gasped warmly.

I left her breasts and kissed my way down her fit tummy, pausing at her naval to lightly tug at her dangling piercing. I played with her jewelry like a kitten playing with a ball of yarn. I finished by licking her belly button and then kissing my way down over her skirt and then taking her cock in my mouth. My mouth was already watering before I swallowed her meaty cock. My saliva coated her cock and I easily glided along her shaft. By now in our relationship I was almost able to deep throat her entirely, just another two or three inches before I was at her pubic bone.

That day I tried my best take all of her but just came up short. I forced myself as far as I could go but my gag reflex came in and I pulled away quickly, making a gurgling sound along the way. I heard Lindsay moan her appreciation and looked up. She smiled as did I and then I took her back in my mouth again. I tried again and failed again. A little disappointed I began servicing Lindsay. My mouth flew on her cock and she moaned her gratefulness. I wasn't finished though. I took my hand and jerked her while I sucked, going in opposite directions. She squirmed on the bed and squealed. I moaned and hummed on her cock and it sent shivers up Lindsay's spine. With my other hand I gently cupped her huge balls and massaged them lightly. "Oh god!" she moaned. I knew she was getting close and was wondering if she wanted to release now or wait. To me it didn't matter, I just wanted her to feel good.

I didn't get a signal from Lindsay so kept sucking and jerking and fondling with her. She started gasping now and her breathing was ragged, she was just moments away. Lindsay shot up (from lying down) and held my head with both of her hands. She interrupted me, "Oh god Jay, stop!!" she beckoned. I didn't. I wanted to make her cum. I wanted to taste her. I wanted her moaning. And I made her do those things.

I swallowed everything that I could, swirling my tongue in the process. My hand massaged her impressive length. In a few short seconds Lindsay tensed up. Her cock stiffened and swelled in my grasp. I suctioned my lips intensely and reveled in the hot gooey sensation filling my mouth. I hungrily swallowed each pulsing load as they came to me. As her orgasm died down I saved the last bit so we could share.

I rose up and kissed her. I thought it was so sexy how she loved tasting herself on my lips. She even went as far as licking my fingers which had a thin film of her ball sweat on. With a pop with my last finger she smiled cutely and then flirted her eyelashes, "That was amazing Jay! But I wish you didn't make me cum so fast."