My Only Talent Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
conanthe
conanthe
2,769 Followers

I knew not to say anything. I wasn't sure I could right now, even if I wanted to.

"I know now that my inner slut needs some 'wild college days' before I settle down. But I am trying to be an ethical slut - and be as open and honest as I can be, and to get as many thrills as I can without taking too much risk of hurting myself, you or Lara. I would never do anything behind your back. I think I need a couple of thrills like you got with Millie, Miss Big Teats and Ass, Orinda, and maybe some I don't even know about. But that's okay. Yes it made me jealous, and I was afraid you would get seduced away and not want me anymore. It made me competitive - I wanted to be even better for you. To make sure I had you."

Control huh?

"But there are a couple of things that I want to try and that I will keep wondering about until I do. And our 'swap fest' nights are a perfect opportunity for me to try some of those things. I could never try them it if I didn't have you to trust. I mainly trust Günter because you trust Strelsa and she trusts Günter enough to marry him."

So you are going to fuck this other guy, in front of me, to show me that you trust and love me? Thank you so very much.

"There are some sexual things that all men think about, and some sex things that all women think about. Most people never actually get a chance to do them, or if they do, it is in a stupidly risky situation that they should never have put themselves in."

My curiosity was suddenly piqued. I thought I knew one of the main sex dreams most guys think about: two girls blowing them at once. With girls, was it two guys to blow at once like Suanne's carrier images made clear was one of the things she thinks about?

"All guys fantasize about having two girls suck their dicks at the same time, right? Most girls fantasize about a threesome with a man and a woman, and you and Lara were way better than my very best fantasies. The other most popular woman's sex dream, as far as I know, is to get to be a push-me-pull-you: one guy from behind doggie style and one guy in your mouth. That is one of my biggies, that and that plus one, so to speak."

She was certainly being open and honest with me. Trusting? Did I want to be trusted this much?

"This is a unique opportunity for me. Minimum risk, maximum return, with people we trust. I want to go for it. But if it means losing you, I don't want to do it. So I guess we are talking long term relationships now, aren't we?"

Damn. Now I knew I was supposed to speak, but what should I say? Tell them the truth, Robbie, and then you don't have to remember any lies.

"I had this conversation with myself while you were taking a shower. I could never put up with this if we were married, but...I already did Strelsa, and I enjoyed the hell out of her."

"So it's okay with you for me to enjoy the hell out of Günter?"

The question was so bald faced and presumptive that it stunned me into silence. For just a second too long.

"Robbie Roberts you really are the most interesting man...and perfect for me!"

I almost broke off my new steering wheel. I'm pretty sure I pulled a muscle in my already prone to soreness chest. I kept it together long enough to make it into the garage of Strelsa and Günter's building, and into their parking space (they had no car, so far). Suzanne popped her door open and started for the entrance before I even set the parking brake. Her heels on the concrete floor said "tap, tap, tap." The same sounds that nails made when sealing a coffin. Was this the death of our relationship?

We took the elevator up to their floor, and when the door opened, the smell of fresh cut flowers on the table between the two elevators hit me right in the nose. Pavlovian sequence in progress - ends in remembering the exotic European sushi taste of Strelsa's pussy, just as she opens the door and gives me a hug. A strong, wonderful hug.

Günter looks even more nervous than last week. Small talk. Strained laughter.

I have no idea how I look, but I am 100 times more nervous than last week.

No cheese dusted salad. No yellow tomatoes. No erection.

The first course is something new, unexpected, and amazingly good: Mango Habanero Coleslaw. "I made some extra Julienne habanero to put on yours Robbie. I spent a little extra time cooking to please you, since that is all I can do for you tonight." Thanks, I think.

Suzanne is fired up. "This slaw is fantastic, Strelsa! Sweet and hot at the same time. Sort of like both of you." She gives Günter a hot look. He turns red. So does Strelsa.

The entre' is very different from previous nights too: spicy chicken pasta with vegetables in cream sauce. It's incredible. I suppose I should savor it.

Suzanne is feeling uninhibited. She catches my eye and then puts her tongue up on her upper lip and holds it there. Now I have an erection. Works every time.

Suzanne then gets a long noodle on her fork, makes eye contact with Günter, and slowly slurps it up all the way into her mouth. Both Strelsa and I are looking right at her. She knows it. Her Suzie crows loudly. It's the first time I have noticed it tonight.

Günter looks at Strelsa and gives her a stupid grin. Neither one of them looks at me.

Strelsa serves dessert. At least it's not a chocolate éclair. Kevin once showed me a very strange video of Paula Dean's cooking show outtakes wherein she appears to fellate an éclair, and then another video (without Paula Dean) with several extremely disgusting sexual interpretations of the definition of an éclair. I'll admit I am an ass kind of guy, but this éclair stuff shuts me right down, violating one of my cardinal rules. I don't think I'll never eat one again. An éclair that is.

What Strelsa does offer up is fresh local blackberries with Amy's Mexican Vanilla ice cream. Damn that's good. Suzanne manages to catch my eye again, and touches her tongue to her upper lip with vanilla ice cream on it. Damn that woman.

Then it's Deja vu all over again. Suzanne stands and says, "I'll help you clear, Strelsa." My erection is suddenly gone.

The dishes are in the dishwasher in record time, and somehow we are all drifting towards the bedroom. The setup is the same as last week: candles, pillows, and that damn chair at the foot of the bed. I take my seat like a doomed man.

Perhaps Strelsa and Suzanne have staged things. Strelsa has Gunter sit on the side of the bed alone, only about four feet from my chair, and she helps him take off his clothes. She and Suzanne remained fully clothed. They both step back, with Strelsa closest to me, and Suzanne slightly further away.

Strelsa begins a slow strip tease. There is nothing wrong with Günter's circulatory system. His cock looks several inches longer than mine, but thinner, at least in proportion. Strelsa is now naked. She kneels in front of him, and begins to slowly lick his dick. Suzanne begins to strip, slowly, seductively, as only she can do it. Even with the bruise forming on her left leg, she stills looks perfect to me.

Günter's eyes are glued to Suzanne. Who can blame him? I can.

He makes a funny noise when she takes her bra off. They are spectacular. She leaves her (new, at least to me) little turquoise blue panties on and kneels next to Strelsa, her eyes now glued to Günter's. By now Strelsa has taken about a third of Günter's dick in her mouth. Suzanne smiles at him, extends her long and strong tongue, and gently licks the side of the other two thirds of Günter's cock, never taking her eyes off of his.

I wondered if seeing this would turn me on - I was afraid it might, even while I fervently hoped it wouldn't. But suddenly I was filled with lust - bloodlust. I wanted to pick up the jawbone of an ass, a baseball bat, or even a tennis racket, and bash Günter's skull in. Over and over, hit, hit, kill, kill, die, die!

Günter's eyes roll up in his head, he grunts, and he comes in Strelsa's mouth. She's a real trooper, making very sympathetically wifely yum-yum sounds and cleaning it all up. Then he topples slowly like a felled tree. Suzanne, keeping her wits about her even in this situation, reaches up with both hands and grabs his head, steering him toward the top of the bed instead of letting him fall back across it, so his head doesn't make a bloody crater in the wall. I realize he is out like a light.

I must have blacked out right after that. When I wake up, my head is lolling back against the top of the chair and the back wall of the bedroom, and Günter is laid out on the bed. Strelsa has mounted him amidships. Suzanne is sitting on his face, and now Günter is the one making the yum yum noises. Strelsa and Suzanne are facing each other and kissing.

Strelsa makes an unhappy face and climbs off of Günter. There is now officially something very wrong with his circulatory system, at least in the pelvic area. The girls lie on either side of him and fondle his chest. Now I am really jealous. I guess you would expect a rowing coach to know how to develop his arms, shoulders, and chest. He looks like the 'after' picture for Saskia's class, and I still look like the 'before' picture.

But despite the two wonderful girls and active nipple stimulation, his cock remains flaccid. Tough break, buddy. Really sorry. Really, I am. Really.

I am ecstatic. Strelsa is mortified. Suzanne is chagrinned, and her Suzie signal is non-existent.

Soon we are dressed and making very awkward goodbyes. Strelsa sniffles just as she closes the door. Günter makes a very un-Rammstein-like noise. There is no body slamming against the door tonight.

I have no acting skills at all, but I need to do something to keep from breaking out it a silly grin. I decide to grind my jaws together as hard as I can to look serious, and we take the stairs down to the parking garage.

I am not going to say a thing. I know Suzanne will eventually. I get my seatbelt on and start the car, and turn out onto the street. It was still early, but something told me to take Suzanne home. I turned toward the south to go toward Riverside Drive.

Suzanne looked around, and said, "Robbie, could we go to your dorm room for a while?" Her Suzie began to sizzle, just a little.

Don't laugh out loud, Robbie. That will just piss her off. "I am not sure if Kevin will be there or not. I know he went out with Lou Baby tonight, but I am not sure if they will come back to the room or not."

She sighed, then said, "Let's take our chances." That sounded promising. Very promising.

I paused for a moment. "I need to tell you something else."

"What is it, Robbie?"

"It made me crazy to see you touch Günter, and not in a good way."

"You mean it made you jealous? It made you angry?"

"Beyond that. I wanted to kill him. I think I was so crazy mad that I passed out."

"I thought you trusted me enough to not be jealous?"

"I thought I could let the anger go, but maybe not."

"You mean you are still angry, at me? Mad with a jealous rage."

"I'm afraid so."

"Well, I have been naughty. Just not as naughty as I wanted to be." She put her tongue up on her upper lip and held it for a while, until she was sure I was looking. "I guess I'll just have to take my chances, won't I?" Her Suzie bubbled up louder. "Perhaps you will be very rough with me, and force me to do whatever you want?"

"Perhaps I will."

Her Suzie redoubled. "Spank me, choke me and use me like a slut?"

"I don't think I can deal with my emotions any other way."

"Push my head into the wall cushion and pull my hair, and fuck me until I scream?"

I didn't say a word.

Her Suzie pealed like bells. "You can turn around at this next corner, can't you?" Oh my.

I thought of one problem. "But what if Kevin and Lou Baby are there?"

Her voice took on a raspy character that matched her Suzie signal. "They can watch!"

Now I just had to figure out how to get her to shower, douche, and brush her teeth twice before I touched her again.

*******

Dwight had never met the CEO, and no way could he think of how to talk him out of doing stupid stuff like this. He stood frozen for a second in the doorway while the taller and slightly older seeming of the two escorts looked him up and down with a practiced eye.

She spoke first. "Hey, Sugar! I can tell you are in good shape under those semi-fruity clothes, but I can't tell if you like girls, boys, or both. Come to think of it, it may not matter. We can get a party going here in any case!"

Things were going from bad to worse. At least Roger Sherman wasn't here. But what if he was watching the take from the bugs? Somebody was, Dwight was sure of that.

*******

I parked my car at Lara's building, and we walked to the dorm. Suzanne was walking fast, and she drew several wolf whistles from passing cars. I didn't see any firetrucks.

We had the room to ourselves. Suzanne looked almost disappointed. I remembered the now forgotten first semester plan that Kevin and I had hatched to double team Lou Baby, the little scene between Lou and Suzanne on the way to the lake, and Kevin's reporting that his just whispering Suzanne's name got Lou wet. It made me curious.

"What would you really have done if they had been here?"

Her Suzie crowed triumphantly. "I would have made her get down on her knees and lick my pussy while both our boyfriends watched!"

Holy Toledo, Batman! She really meant it this time. I would file that away for future consideration. But I had other, much more immediate plans for her right now. I also wondered if Kevin and Lou were coming back here tonight. I guess we'll find out.

conanthe
conanthe
2,769 Followers