All Comments on 'My Own Heaven Ch. 01'

by DaniSub215

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What a little slut!

Good read. What a slut! I like that you start at the beginning and don't rush into the sex. Only a seventy-five because I like more detail. For instance what was he wearing or the general appearance of the valet, and more detail on his house; the interior, sleek modern versus empire style. Its hard but try to reduce how many times you have to use I...difficult in first person, but it makes it more enjoyable to read. Also try to reduce other phrases. When you say his tongue slipped into her mouth, just say she gladly accepted it, you needn't use tongue again. Great read Keep it UP!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Titillation building up excellently!

Very good start! I like it slow and not so obvious with some mystery! I will read all parts. Jean K.

DeepriderDeepriderover 14 years ago
Never Stop

I have not read your stories as yet, so I rated it as average so this DAMN site will take the comment, but I will. I will tell you that there was enough said in one of your stories to cause me to save you as an Author untill I could find the time to read what you have written.

But remember this YOU write for YOU and NO ONE Else, if someone enjoys what you have written then that is icing on the cake! If you do not beleive in yourself and what you are writing then you should stop last year, however, DO NOT STOP JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE HAS NOT PATTED YOU ON THE BACK. FUCK'EM AS IT IS THEIR LOST!!!

Now get your mind and ass in gear and start planning your next story. Remember, sometimes it is better to start with short stories and set a limit on how much you will write to get your story across. Makes writers fight to be concise and to work a PHRASE for impact!!!

Modern_CitizenModern_Citizenover 13 years ago
Great first chapter!

Very, very nice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hot, hot, hot

Love this author!

joodlejoodlealmost 12 years ago
Delicious

You know a story is good when it makes you lick your lips. You know a story is better when it makes you bite your lip. You know a story is superb when it makes you moan and gives you a "orgasm without any direct sexual contact". Superb story.

tatlockstatlocksover 11 years ago
Joodle is right...

To have an orgasm without contact says it all. That only happens when the feeling is so deep. Please keep writing and thank you.

DrakkarNoirDrakkarNoirabout 7 years ago
Loved it

I've just finished reading this first story in the series and thoroughly enjoyed it.

From a first read it sounds as if you're my kind of submissive - an independent woman who knows her own mind but enjoys submitting to the right man who can satisfy the deep need inside her.

I look forward to the rest of the series.

One final thing - I'm sorry for your loss and glad you're starting to recover, knowing that the memory will never fade but life goes on.

ThomasLordThomasLordover 6 years ago
5 Stars

Extremely well written story. The main character comes alive. Looking forward to the other chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A Very Easy 5 Stars!

Great story, very vivid and realistic, just yum!

Tess (UK)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous