My Own Heaven Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked out the window and noticed that we were not heading back to my apartment. "Where are you taking me?" I asked softly.

"I am taking you to my house. When we get there, I am going to strip you naked and do whatever I want to you." He said calmly.

For the first time in my life, I had an orgasm without any direct sexual stimulation. It wasn't earth shattering or mind numbing but it was an orgasm that left me gasping and tingling all through my body and his hand was still lightly feathering up and down my bare thigh.

We drove through huge a gate and up a long driveway that curved up to a large house. It was getting dark so I could not see too much detail but the house was big, and beautiful. He pulled the car up the driveway and stopped at the front door. I sat there trying to pull myself together and Keith opened my door and offered me his hand to help me out of the car.

I took his hand, slid across the seat and he gently helped me out of the car. I stood up and I could feel that my dress had ridden up in the back and my ass, covered by my lacey blue panties was exposed to the cool night air. Keith wrapped his arms around me, kissed me and parted my lips with his tongue. I opened my mouth to accept his tongue and held on to him to keep from falling; my legs felt suddenly useless.

He tightened his arms around me and whispered in my ear, "Pull yourself together, Kitten, your night has just begun."

He put his arm around my waist and led me into the house and up to his bedroom. When we got to the bedroom, he again put his arms around me and, for the first time I could feel how strong he was. He tightened his arms around me pulling me hard against chest and kissed me again. Against my belly I could feel that his chest was not the only part of him that was big and hard.

He was kissing me, devouring me, and I felt the zipper in the back of my dress coming down. In one move, he stepped slightly away me from while at the same time he took the straps of my dress off my shoulders and released them letting my dress fall to my feet. He pulled me into his arms again and I could feel my skin, bared when he took off my dress, against his clothes making me feel more naked than I was.

He took his arms from around me and took a step back away from me. He put his hands on my arms near my shoulders he studied my body in my lacey bra, panties and high heel shoes. There was pure lust in his eyes and I loved that he wanted me that bad. He pulled me close and began kissing my neck and behind my ear running his hands over my naked sides, back and hips. Suddenly, I felt my bra come loose in the back and he slipped the bra straps off my shoulders.

The only thing holding my bra in place was my breasts pressing against his chest. He stepped back slightly and lowered my arms and my bra slipped off and down my arms to join my dress on the floor. He cupped my naked breasts with his large warm hands. He gently squeezed my breasts then rolled and pinched my hard nipples between his fingers.

I put my hands on his arms, not to stop him but to help support myself on my trembling legs. I realized that all I had on was my panties and high heels and he was fully dressed. I started to take off his suit coat but he stopped me and moved my hands to my sides and looked into my eyes as he quickly undressed.

When he was down to his small boxer shorts, he stopped and wrapped his powerful arms around me with one hand cupping my ass through my skimpy blue panties and the other hand on my bare back and pulled me to close to him. My naked breasts crushed up against his warm, hard chest; I could feel the heat from his long hard cock against my belly and I came for the second time tonight.

When my breathing slowed down, he put his hands on my shoulders and gently pushed down. I went down to my knees in front of him; my face at his crotch looking at the bulge behind his boxers. He put his hands behind my head and gently pushed my face into his cock and balls. I kissed his cock through his boxers for a minute or two and I couldn't wait any longer.

Without moving my mouth away from his cock, I reached up with both hands to the sides of his boxers and gripped them on each side of his hips. As I slowly slid them down, I moved my mouth away from his crotch to let them fall to the floor. His cock was pointing right at my face. It was the largest I had ever seen in my limited experience. I later found that it was just over nine inches long. I reached up with my hands to cup his balls and they more than filled my small hands.

I took the head of his cock into my mouth and licked the head as I gently rolled his balls in my hands. I could feel his cock pulse in my mouth and it seemed to get thicker. I worried if this monster would fit in my little pussy or would it tear me apart. I started bobbing my head up and down on his cock caressing it with my tongue and getting it wetter with my saliva so I could take a little more in my mouth each time. I had a little less than half of him in my mouth and the head of his cock was at the entrance to my throat.

Keith reached down and put one hand on each side of my head and started pumping his cock into my mouth. "Oh, Heather," he moaned, "I've waited so long for this."

I was kneeling in front of Keith in my panties and heels and he was gently fucking my face. He kept pumping and moaning and I let my hands fall to my sides and let him use my mouth. My nipples were so hard they hurt and my pussy was gushing. I knew my lacey blue panties were soaked. I could feel his cock throb as I licked that big vein in his cock and I knew he was going to cum. I had never had a man cum in my mouth before but I wanted to swallow Keith's cum. I wanted to do anything to please him.

But it wasn't to be. Just as I thought he was going to release down my throat, he pulled out. He lifted me to my feet by my head; pulled me into his arms crushing my naked breasts to his bare chest and he kissed me softly and deeply. I could feel his cock, hot and wet with my saliva, pulsing against my bare belly and I was desperate to feel him inside me.

Finally, he moved us to the bed and laid me down on my back with my feet hanging off the side. He knelt on the floor between my spread legs and kissed the inside of my thighs. I was going crazy, my pussy was dripping and my body temperature must have been five hundred degrees. "Please, fuck me." I cried, begging for his cock.

Keith reached up and slowly slid my panties down my legs and off over my high heel shoes. At last, I thought, he was going to fuck me. But my torture wasn't over yet. He kissed and licked up the inside of my thighs until he reached my burning wet pussy. I didn't care that he would see how excited I was; I needed him in me. The first time his tongue touched the lips of my pussy I shivered and gasped out loud. I couldn't help it.

He didn't give me a chance to recover. His tongue stroked the lips of my pussy up one side and down the other, back and forth. I could feel my body shaking but I couldn't control it. He gently pushed his tongue into my pussy as deep as he could and rolled it around inside me touching places that I never knew existed. I groaned and reached down and put my hands on his head.

"Ohhhh, Keith." I begged, "You're driving me crazy. Please have mercy on me." His response was to take my clit between his lips and gently suck on it while flicking the tip with his tongue. I lost it completely. My stomach clamped down; my whole body was shaking and I couldn't even cry out, I just moaned and babbled incoherently.

I hadn't even recovered from my orgasm and I could feel Keith kissing and nibbling from the insides of thighs to my lower belly. He teased my belly button with his tongue and kissed my stomach down to the very top of my pussy where my trimmed hair started. "My god; that was incredible." was all I could say.

Keith took my hands and had me stand up next to the bed; he took me in his arms and kissed me deeply. I could taste myself on his lips and tongue and I tasted good. He put his big hands on my little ass and pulled me close to him and I could feel his hard cock press against my belly. I thought, "He hasn't come yet. He isn't done with me. I don't know if I can stand anymore."

As those thoughts went through my head, he took his arms from around me and turned me to face the bed which was now up against front of my thighs. I suddenly realized that I still had my high heels on and I reached down to take them off.

"No," he said, "leave them on while I fuck you." He put his large hand on the back of my neck and started to bend me over the bed. He was going to bend me over and fuck me from behind.

The bed sat high and the top of the mattress was above my knees. As I was bent over, my legs were forced to stay straight. Combined with the high heels, my pussy and ass presented a perfect target for his hot, hard and wet cock.

He pushed my head down until my forearms lay flat on the bed; my ass was sticking in the air with my back arched and my tits hanging and my nipples just rubbing on the top of the mattress. "Spread your legs." he ordered; and I did, willingly. I thought of the picture I presented: bent at the waist, feet spread, legs straight, standing in my blue high heels, ass in the air. I moaned thinking of the size of the cock that he was going to force into my little pussy.

Keith stepped between my spread legs and rubbed the head of his cock up and down along my dripping pussy lips. I whimpered and grabbed onto the sheets with both hands knowing how vulnerable I was in this position. Then he started pushing his cock into me.

I didn't have a lot of experience with sex but I knew Keith was bigger than average. He was definitely bigger than any cock I had ever seen let alone pushed into me. The head pushed into me and I thought I was going to die; it was only the head and I felt full already. He didn't move for a few seconds then he pulled back slightly and pushed in again a little harder. I was being stretched more than I thought possible but the fullness and the heat from his cock really started to get to me.

He pulled back a little and this time he pushed half his cock up my little hole. I tried to move my body forward but the mattress was in front of my knees and I couldn't bend them to get away from his cock. I was trapped and he could do what he pleased with me, his little toy.

He pulled back and pushed again, then pulled back and pushed in again going a little deeper each time. My high heels already had me on my toes so I couldn't even rise up to get my pussy away from his invading cock. My pussy was dripping now and I could feel it running down the inside of my thighs. The moisture from inside my hole just made it easier for Keith to drive his pole deeper.

His cock felt like a hot iron rod driving into my pussy and I loved it. I tried to rise up from the bed but he put his hand on my back and pushed me back down never stopping the assault on my poor little hole. He started pumping faster and it was like I touched an electric socket. My entire body, from my head to my toes felt like I was being electrocuted.

Then I felt his hard flat stomach bump against my upturned ass and I thought, "My god! He has his whole cock up inside me." I was filled completely -- more than completely. I thought there was nothing else that he could do to me; but I was wrong.

He started fucking me fast and hard, bumping his balls against my clit as he bottomed out in my poor little pussy. The fronts of my legs were bouncing against the mattress each time he buried himself in me and I bounced back toward him each time he pulled out. This caused my already sensitive nipples to rub back and forth across the sheets with each thrust into my body.

With my nipples scraping against the sheets, his balls slapping my clit and his huge cock stuffing my pussy, I was quickly approaching a huge orgasm and I started grunting each time he drove into me. He continued fucking me like this and I thought I was going to explode.

Just as I thought I was going to die from sexual overload, he pushed himself into me as deep as he could and held his cock deep in my belly. I felt his cock start to throb and I knew he was going cum up my pussy. He started coming I felt his cum pour into my pussy. His throbbing cock and his burning cum pushed me into an earth shaking, toe curling, gut wrenching orgasm. I could feel my pussy sucking at his pulsing cock and I started crying out that he was killing me with his cock.

After a few minutes I got control of myself but I was still bent over, trapped between Keith's body and the side of the bed. I could feel his cock inside of me; not as hard as it was before, but my pussy was still full. He reached down and pulled me into a standing position; legs spread, still in my high heels, his cock still buried in my pussy and my ass rubbing against his stomach.

He wrapped his arms around me from behind and took one of my breasts in each of his hands and teased my nipples causing me to shudder one more time. Then, he pulled my back against him, leaned down and softly kissed my neck and whispered in my ear, "Heather, will you spend the night with me?"

Like it had a mind of its own, my pussy squeezed his cock and I felt a tingle run through my body from my clit to my nipples and down to my toes. I turned my head toward his face and said, "Only if I can take off my high heels. Being naked with my heels on makes me feel like a slut."

He gently pulled out of my pussy, stepped back a little and turned me around and pulled me against his chest and said, "That is how I want you to feel; like you are MY slut."

And I realized that I wanted to be his slut. I would do anything for him and let him do anything to me. I turned my face up to him and reached up and pull his head down to me and kissed him deeply.

He picked me up and sat me on the bed. He went down on his knees in front of me and lifted my leg and pulled off my blue high heels and then kissed the top of my foot and repeated the process with my other leg. He laid me down on the bed facing away from him, pulled the covers up over me and climbed in behind me.

I fell asleep with Keith behind me; one arm under my pillow, coming around in front of me gently holding my tit in his hand, his other arm over my hip with his hand on my stomach just above my tired and stretched pussy, his cock resting in the crack of my ass and his warm breath on the back of my neck. It was the classic spoon position but, I never felt safer or more satisfied.

Needless to say, I had a good night's sleep.

12