My Perfect Playmate; My Little Sis'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But nothing!

So much for my 'any woman dressed sexy can get you going' theory.

The thing that really got to me though was the fact that Allie had slipped into my mind after our little 'run in' this morning.

I mean what the hell was that?

She wasn't half the knock out babe mom was, but she wears her hair in a cute ponytail and sticks her tongue out at me while striking an adorable pose and-

Oh my fucking God my cock just twitched!

Now I can't even think about it without getting turned on? What the Hell!

"Down boy," mom teased, and suddenly I became embarrassed.

"You must really have the hots for Mel, huh. I could tell that you were thinking something dirty about her just now."

She gave me a little wink.

No no no no NO!

I was on the verge of having a panic attack.

If anyone wants to know what an existential crisis looks like, look no further.

I began to rationalize it in my head.

Maybe it wasn't Allie.

Maybe it was the look? The way she acted?

I tried to picture Mel doing this, but that was a disaster.

"Are you stupid? What kind of pathetic girl do you think I am?" is probably what she would be more inclined to say.

Oh, what about mom?

She could pull off the ponytail, right?

But there was no way she could be cute.

This was a woman who radiated maturity and sophistication.

I was still searching for a cure for my psychological sickness when mom declared, "Tada!"

And I looked in the mirror and thought, holy shit. I look good!

My dad emerged from the walk in closet with the required clothing and gave an impressed whistle.

"Good job, hun!"

I gave my mom a quick hug, then grabbed the clothes from dad who gave my behind a playful smack as I tore off for my room to change.

I got ready, gave myself one final look in the mirror, and then went downstairs to wait on our guests' arrival.

As I descended the staircase, Mom and Dad gave me an exaggerated welcome; wolf whistles, blowing kisses and cheering like my adoring fans.

The reaction drew Allie's eyes to me, and her mouth fell open in a shocked 'O'.

Suck it! I thought to myself, the triumphant feeling practically lifting my confidence sky high.

She almost never looked at me with anything but smirking teases and sharp glares, making the stupefied expression on her face beyond priceless.

As I walked down the stairs, she couldn't even take her eyes off of me!

I'd paid her back, and then some!

It felt so good I didn't even notice how super amazingly cute she looked, wearing her yellow spaghetti strap dress with that huge bow that bounced like butterfly wings on her back.

Nope, I did not notice it at all.

"Looking good Kev! Mel doesn't stand a chance," my dad added with a wink.

"M-mel?" my sister glanced at my dad, then back at me with an expression that looked equal parts hurt and confused.

What the hell was that about? I thought.

"Yup. Doesn't your brother look stunning Allie?"

"I-uh-"

But as she stammered her response the doorbell rang, and my folks went ahead to usher our guests in.

I glanced over at her and her arms were folded defiantly, and her gaze seemed to be purposely directed elsewhere.

Holy shit!

I'd seen never seen Allie this upset before.

I mean pouty whiny upset, sure!

But not this!

It was hilarious!

I seriously owed Lessie big time for her suggestion.

As we ate dinner, I caught her constantly trying to steal little glances at me.

I mean I was used to her staring at me while we ate, as she was usually trying to do something stupid to me.

But this was different.

A couple times our eyes even met, and she looked away with a cute little blush.

I was in heaven.

Dinner ended up going by in a flash, and I was still in dreamland when my dad snapped me out of my reverie:

"Right Kev?"

"Huh?"

Everyone was looking at me, including Melanie, and I suddenly realized that I'd been so caught up in getting back at Allie that I ended up ignoring Melanie completely all night.

She was actually staring at me intently with a look that I could not place.

"I was just saying, it's a nice night out, Kevin, why don't you take Melanie here up to the loft."

I looked over at her and to my surprise she quickly nodded.

"You like stargazing, Mel?"

"Yes Mr. Conner."

"We've got a pretty good view of the lake from the deck up there, and there's a telescope set up. Just make sure to take your coats kids, it's freezing out."

Ugh.

The heating in our house was superb, but it meant that I wasn't at all prepared for the outdoors.

The deck wasn't usually so bad though.

It was designed to keep the wind from hitting you directly, so it was pretty easy to keep warm, and a nice place to get cozy in this weather.

I went to my room to grab some more layers to throw on real quick, then guided Melanie up to the loft, which led to the upper deck.

We were looking over the rails at the fantastic view of the great Lake below.

"Soo- you got all dressed up tonight," She cooed, as she scooted really close to me, her shoulder brushing against mine; "was that for me?"

She gave me a little wink as she said this.

She was so close I could smell the sweet scent of her perfume, and see the little puffs of her breath in front of me, so I kept my gaze forward, and down towards the lake, trying to avoid letting her get to me like she usually did.

"You know it's okay to look at me a little," she added, placing a her finger under my chin, and guiding my gaze to her body.

I'd been through an entire summer of this before, so I knew how it went.

She'd try to unsettle me, gain the upper hand, and then turn me down if I so much as hinted that I wanted her.

Well, unfortunately for her, not only was I game, but after the way things had gone with Allie tonight, I was in the zone!

Bring it! I thought.

Still, I had to be careful.

She was pretty hot, and though she definitely couldn't hold a candle to the perfectly rendered female avatars from Fantasy Realm, nothing in the game world came close to replicating the intoxicating of a desirable woman in close proximity.

And right now she was trying to unsettle me with her closeness.

I tried not to let my breathing falter, knowing that in the cold it would show as clear as day.

"What? You don't like my body?" she gave a little pout, "or are you still thinking about your video games?"

"Are you a mind reader now?"

"No, but you haven't even looked at me all night. I know how you are, always living in your fantasy worlds. But a real woman is right here, if you just open your eyes- and look."

She giggled a little, but unlike Lessie's heavenly giggles it was fake and see-though.

I gave her a 'not very impressed' look, then returned my gaze to the lake.

She moved in closer yet before continuing:

"I know you think I'm playing games with you, but I'm not."

Despite my best efforts I shuddered a bit, the warmth of her breath as she spoke close to my ear making the pores along my neck flutter just a bit.

"I'm getting a little chilly out here, why don't we go inside and you can warm me up a bit."

I gulped, as she took my hand, and guided me back into the loft.

There was a cozy loveseat and a sofa set inside, in front of a modest home theatre set up.

She pushed me onto the loveseat, then stripping off her coat she tossed it onto the seat beside me before she began climbing on top of me.

Her knees pressed into the softness of the sofa on either side of me, and her legs slipped through the slits in her dress, revealing the smooth naked skin of her legs on either side of me.

"Do I have your attention now, Kevin?"

She arched her back a bit, drawing my attention to the way her ample breasts stood out on her chest, and letting her crotch brush just tantalizingly against the growing bulge in my pants.

I was tempted to reach forward and take them into my hands, even if I knew she would probably just laugh bitterly and slap them away before ridiculing me a bit.

Be strong, I thought.

Think about anything else Kev!

I tried thinking about Mom's sexy towel clad body from earlier, but that was as ineffective as ever.

I tried thinking about the sexy game avatars from Fantasy Realm and Lessie, but even that came up short.

It wasn't until my lunatic good for nothing brain subconsciously conjured up the image of Allie, striking that cute pose with that adorable ponytail hanging to the side and draped carelessly in that oversized t-shirt, that I was able to free myself from the spell of the vixen in my lap.

A wry smile crept onto my face, and I saw Melanie tense as I lifted my hands, only to place them behind my head as I let my cock twitch up, and giving her a little caress over her panty clad crotch.

She let out the faintest whimper, and looked into my eyes with shock, unable to comprehend that I was not only able to resist but even counter her whims.

She ground her hips into me, trying to see if I would give in, and reach forward to ravish her, but again, to her chagrin, I resisted.

Her teasing smile was replaced with a 'how dare you' look that was equal parts shock and contempt, and she ever so subtly moved her hips against me a few more times before leaning in with her lips to my face.

She was inches away from me, when I turned my face and put a finger to her lips, bringing a scowl to her face.

She looked so angry I thought for a second that she might actually slap me, but fortunately for me Allie chose that precise moment to come wandering in.

She practically jumped off of me, and began straightening her dress.

Allie shot me a curious knowing smile, before speaking:

"Trying to graduate from giving blowjobs in the barn behind the lodge, are we?" Allie directed the statement to an incredulous Melanie.

She glared at Allie, then folded her arms beneath her chest crossly.

"Well hi there little Allie. Tell you what, when Kevin wants to play house with a little girl, he'll give you a call, but why don't you run on downstairs and leave the grownups alone."

A look of hurt momentarily crossed Allie's face, and I suddenly felt really pissed off.

I mean sure, I hated my little sister, and she was as annoying as fucking hell.

But she was my sister, and this bitch had no right to talk to her like that.

"I'd rather play house with Allie than do anything grown up with you, Mel."

She turned on me without missing a step.

"Hah, now that's priceless. Not only are you a pathetic video game obsessed dweeb, but you're a sister loving freak as well, huh?"

"If the only alternative was you then the real question would be 'what kinky shit am I gonna do with my adorably cute little sister today'?" I countered with a smile.

"Ugh. You're a creep."

"And you're nothing more than a pathetic little girl with big breasts," Allie retorted this time, giving me a conspiratorial nod before coming over to my side, and plopping down on the sofa beside me.

Allie looked shocked at first that I'd stood up for her, but now she was positively beaming.

God I hope this doesn't go to her head too much!

"What a bunch of creeps!" Melanie scoffed with a huff.

She was really mad, and Allie was enjoying this as much as I was.

I took one glance at her, and figured, what the hell!

I took her hand pulled her into me and wrapped my hands about her, and Allie, not missing a beat, clung to me, draping one leg over my own seductively.

"Now if you'll excuse us, my sister and I are gonna 'play house'. You can show yourself out, can't you?"

Melanie's mouth fell open in shock, and she stood there stupidly for a few moments before finally stomping her way downstairs and out of the loft.

As soon as her footsteps faded, Allie held me for a moment, before looking into my eyes and bursting into a fit of giggles.

"I can't believe we did that!"

"Uh-huh."

"That was soo cool!"

Yes, but she's gone, do you think you could you get off of me now?

Though the thought echoed in my head I did nothing to move her.

"Did you mean it?" she was looking up at me with sparkly eyes.

"Mean what?"

"That I'm cute."

I rolled my eyes at her.

"Yeah. Maybe. You can be sometimes- hey, what are you-?"

Allie's eyes were tearing up, and I pulled her back into my arms for a proper hug.

"Allie, what the hell?"

"I'm sorry, it's just- it's been like ten years since you've called me that."

She sniffled a bit as she spoke.

"You're nineteen- who even wants to be called cute by their older brothers at that age?"

"I always want to be your cute little sister."

"Is that why you behave like such an annoying brat."

She pouted:

"No, that's really just how I am, but-"

She looked like she was pondering something that she couldn't find the right words to say.

"But- what?"

"Well- you've always chased girls who act like that. Why do you hate it when I do it?"

"W-what?!"

Allie finally got off of me, and I retreated slightly to my side of the couch.

"If you met me and you didn't know who I was, you'd like me, wouldn't you?"

She was fiddling her fingers nervously as she spoke.

"What's gotten into you?"

"Come on, would you?"

"I don't think I can objectively answer that."

"Come on, try! Just think about it. Pretend that I'm just some random cute girl, who has a kind of a thing for the quiet, brooding reclusive type, what would you do?"

I looked her over and realized just how adorable she really looked in her little yellow dress with the bow on the back, and her hair done up in the little side ponytail and-

Take you on my bed and ravage that cute little body with my mouth!

I muttered curses under my breath and rose hastily from the couch.

"Hey- wait Kev, come on! Don't be like that!

Lessie, I thought, you've ruined my brain!

I ignored Allie's complains and made my way down the stairs towards my room, but as I came to the corridor where my room was, something caught my attention.

What was that sound?

Was that- Fantasy Realm?

That was strange.

I don't remember leaving my laptop on-

But wait.

It's wasn't coming from my room.

It was coming from- Allie's room?

I walked past my room to her door which was just a little ajar- a rare slip up, that's for sure.

I looked back to make sure she hadn't chased after me immediately, then quickly stole inside.

It was dark, but in the corner of her room, just around her bed, was a little flickering screen with the Fantasy Realm login page open.

The username field was blank-

Hey what is this?

Is she actually playing, or was this just some prank?

Wait- when I first logged into to TeamTalk- the Ip conflict? That was her?

I switched out the tab from Fantasy Realm and sure enough, the little TeamTalk icon was in the taskbar.

Holy shit!

There seemed to be a web page open too, so I clicked on it and saw that she'd been looking up youtube 'how-to' videos on how to play.

There was an 'everything you need to know about elf rangers' video, a 'everything you need to know about crafting gold rated armor' video, even one with the bait tactic that Lessie had used in our last dungeon.

She was actually playing!

Wait- the tactic that Lessie used. Who was it that put the little sister thing in my head in the first place...

My head started spinning.

*Thud.

I looked up from the dimly lit screen to see Allie standing in the doorway with a shocked expression on her face.

"Okay, before you start freaking out, it's not what you think."

"What the hell is this?"

"I swear Kev, I didn't even know it was you when I first met you, I was just trying to figure out how to play and you started helping me-"

"Y-you- it can't be."

I moved the cursor over to the TeamTalk icon and hovered over it, and sure enough-

*Logged in as Alessandria1207*

-came up.

I started hyperventilating a bit, my mind going blank from shock as I backed away from Allie and the laptop.

"Kev, I swear, I didn't mean for this to-"

Like hell you didn't!

I pushed past her and dashed out of the room.

I lingered for a moment in the hallway in front of my door.

My room, this was my safe place.

But there was no Lessie waiting there for me online anymore.

That was a lie.

My head was spinning, as the hot steamy conversations I'd unknowingly had with my little sister came into my head.

I continued past my room, down the stairs and towards the front door.

"Hey, Kev. Mel looked kinda upset when they left, everything alright?"

I ignored my dad and headed out the front.

"Kev, you're not going out like that are- hey Kevin!"

I shut the door and continued walking.

The snow was freezing but I didn't care.

You win Allie, I thought, you've made me hate myself enough so now I'll just die.

I walked all the way down to the lake, and just sat at the end of the little pier, looking out at the frozen expanse of water before me.

So this was all planned from the beginning, huh.

See folks, this right here is why you don't trust real girls.

Virtual ones were pretty much coded to never betray you.

So what if they aren't real?

At least they won't break your heart and shatter your soul into a million little pieces.

I was shivering.

Probably couldn't make it back up to the house if I tried.

With a sigh, I lay back and looked at the stars.

It really was pretty.

Like Allie in her little yellow dress-

*Argh!

Why was my stupid brain still so hung up on her!

"Kevin!"

Great now I'm hearing her voice in my head.

"Kevin, please!"

I looked up to the dock to see Allie, in full snow wear, lugging a great big blanket, trudging her way over to me.

"Go away," I muttered, turning back to the black icy desolate landscape before me.

But instead, she tossed the blanket over me, then wrapped her arms around me grasping me tight.

I tried to shake her off.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked angrily.

"Saving your life, doofus."

"Kinda defeats the point of suicide."

"Oh, come on. It can't be that bad, can it?"

I looked back at her with an icy glare, and she looked down guiltily.

"You really hate me that much?" she mumbled.

"After what you did, do I have reason not to?"

"I'm sorry, Kev, I just got carried away. You were being so nice to me, and it felt really good for a change."

"Huh?"

I looked back at her again, and tears were welling up in her eyes again.

Pftt, as if I was falling that trick again!

Even if she did look like an adorable little snow angel in the pale moonlight-

*Argh!

I turned my gaze forward again, and this time she wrapped the blanket about us both, before wrapping her arms around me again.

She nuzzled her face into the nook between my shoulder and neck, before continuing:

"I really am sorry. I never wanted to hurt you."

"Then why did you do it?"

"Because... I dunno..."

She fidgeted a bit, and I grumbled in retaliation.

"Because- you never talk to me anymore."

"And?"

"And it's not fair."

"What isn't?"

"That you- uhm, have this thing for little sisters, yet you still hate me."

"I'm sorry, come again- what?!"

"I went through your stuff. That's how I saw the tentacle things-?"

"I hate you."

"-and I thought, damn, you need help."

123456...8