My Perfect Playmate; My Little Sis'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her insides clamped down on my fingers hard as she came, before her muscles relaxed around them.

I pulled my fingers from her pussy and licked them clean, reveling in the sweetness of her unique taste.

"Cum all over that filthy slut," Allie commanded, "drench her with your sticky seed like the little whore she is."

If Allie's words were affecting Mel at all, she certainly didn't show it as she continued to blow me like a depraved wanton whore, and as Allie buried her tongue into my mouth once more she finally pushed me over the edge.

I grabbed Mel's head, and fucked her face a couple times, ignoring her gags as I prepared to fire my load all over her.

The first spurt hit her across the cheek, and she recoiled, falling backwards as load after load of thick white cum shot onto her body, coating her breasts, stomach and hands.

She panted on the ground, her eyes wide with shock as she tried to catch her breath and recover from a mind shattering orgasm of her own.

"Hope you enjoyed your 'sloppy seconds' Mel, because you won't be getting anything else from Kevin," Allie teased, but Mel looked too dazed to even process what had just happened, much less respond.

She recovered just enough to get her clothes on over her cum covered body, before leaving the house in a dazed rush.

"Well I think we used up most of our time, but that was worth it," Allie remarked triumphantly.

We cleaned up the kitchen and partook of the assortment of macadamia nut, and peppermint chocolate cookies that Mel's parents had sent for us just as mom and dad came in.

They started getting dinner ready, and Allie and I decided to stay and help, and have a nice family dinner as well.

By the time we retreated back to my room to delve back into our Fantasy Realm world, we were both pretty worn out from the day's events.

Allie decided to wind down the night by customizing her character, so I decided to clear out a few mini-dungeons before calling it a night.

I stifled a yawn as I wiped out the last room in the area, when Allie motioned towards the screen on the room wall.

"Hey- what's that?"

It took me a while to scan the spoils before I saw it-

"Holy shit!" I leapt to my feet, "that's a silver-white ore!"

"Huh?"

"Right there, watch!"

"Yeah I see it- what's the big deal?"

I looked at her incredulously.

"It's only one of the rarest elements in the game. Silver-white ore is refined into platinum which we use to make-"

"Platinum rated gear! Holy shit!" her eyes went wide at the realization.

"The only problem is you need at least two to craft anything worthwhile, and even one of these things cost more than twenty weddings," I muttered, sinking back into my perch.

"You mean like... this?" she turned her laptop screen to face me, showing the silvery white little icon in her storage space, and my eyes fluttered between her and the screen disbelievingly.

"What the- you've been holding out on me," I muttered, dazed.

"Soo- how much is this worth to you?" she added with a devilish smile.

"But sister dearest- my life, my love- surely you wouldn't-" I began in earnest, but she cut me off.

"-save the flattery bud, I know you're loaded. So how much?"

I flopped back down dejectedly.

"More than even I can afford," I added, before remarking, "might not hurt to sell it actually. Chances of getting another one are astronomical."

As Allie began to work out how we could make the most of our fortunes, I found myself noticing how much into it she really was.

While it was immensely satisfying sharing this aspect of myself with a romantic partner, to some extent I still thought that she was only doing this to humor me.

But I could tell that she was really engrossed with the game.

"You seriously like playing, huh?"

"Are you just now noticing or-?" she retorted playfully, without looking away from her laptop screen.

"No- but, how come you never tried to play anything with me before?"

She looked at me, then back at the screen despondently:

"Well, the thing is- I maybe kind of thought it was lame and boring, but since I gave it a try I kind of see why you like it."

"Uh-huh."

She sighed, teleporting back to the safety of our now shared in-game home, before continuing:

"You remember when we were little, and you used to come up with all kinds of crazy stories?"

"I do not recall- ow!" I recoiled as she hit my shoulder in annoyance.

"Fine, I remember, what of it?"

"They were really fun."

"Uh-huh, and?"

"Like I'd be really excited playing along with your stories. I didn't know if the next made up character you introduced me to would be a villain or a hero- I mean they were never that simple, but the adventures you took me on were the best! I loved them."

"I always thought you were bored out of your mind."

"Are you kidding?! I loved those games. But then you started playing video games and I kind of thought that it made you dull- I mean, you didn't come up with stories anymore-"

This time it was my turn to tap her on the forehead.

"-ow! What was that for?"

"I still came up with stories, dummy- I just started trying to bring them to life in different ways."

Her eyes lit up as I mentioned this.

"You're making games?"

"Not exactly- I mean I have plans, and I work on them when I can, but I guess you can say I eventually want to."

She jumped onto me excitedly, knocking me onto my back.

"Oh my God, I would kill to be in those worlds that you created- are they the same stories from then?"

"Yes- some are the stories I made up when we played. Some are new, that I'm still working on."

I blushed a little as my sister looked at me with the kind of sparkling look of admiration and love that I hadn't seen since we were kids.

"Well- I'm an idiot," Allie muttered, as she rested her head on my chest.

She sighed, and I sensed a subtle pang of worry emanating from her.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing- just... you're going back to school in like a few days," she muttered gingerly.

"Uh-huh."

"What does that mean for us?"

She kept her head down as she spoke, almost as if she was afraid to look me in the eye.

"Well obviously I'm just going to discard you like a used rag- I mean you've pretty much outlived your usefulness as is- ow!"

She hit me, not playfully but hard this time, and as I looked up at her there were tears in her eyes.

"Hey, I'm kidding! Do you think I'm gonna give you up just like that?"

"You already did once," she muttered, turning away from me and pulling her knees into her chest protectively.

"I was stupid- and young, and I didn't know how to handle the way I felt about you. I mean my affections for you weren't exactly brotherly..."

"But you never gave me a chance to say how I felt about it. You just shut me out, and left me all alone."

"I was stupid."

"You're still stupid."

"You're right- I am. But I'm not stupid enough to let you go again," I replied, as I wrapped my arms around Allie.

"Promise?"

"Uh-huh."

She sighed.

"You still have to leave..."

"Yeah- but it's not like I'll be in school forever. I just have one more semester anyway. Aaand, I kinda talked to mom and dad already- they said we could have the house back in town if I get a stable job before you graduate from college," I added with a smile.

She turned around to look at me, her misty eyes shimmering uncertainly.

"Are you saying-?"

"I mean I did already make you my virtual wife- you know that's more meaningful to me than-"

She cut me off, leaping onto me and pressing her lips onto mine.

"I think I prefer being your sister-slut than your sister-wife. I mean, next thing you expect me to start cooking for you and doing your laundry-" she responded in mock thoughtfulness, and I smiled at her, happy to see that her playful side had returned.

"I think I can live with that- you are the best sister-slut ever."

"I know, right? Lucky you!"

She snuggled up into my arms and began her little humming ritual as she drifted off to sleep.

As she drifted off in my arms, I realized she was everything to me; she was my precious little sister, my lover, and everything I never realized that I even wanted.

Don't get me wrong, my little sister Allie was still a precocious little brat.

That fact didn't change.

But hey, maybe that's not such a bad thing after all!

Epilogue

"Do I have everything?" I muttered absently as I did a last minute check to make sure that I'd packed all of the necessities.

"Not unless you've come around to squeezing me into the trunk," Allie poked her head out from behind me with her trademark teasing smile.

"You might fit- but I really don't wanna risk damaging the laptop," I replied matter-of-factly, and she folded her arms defiantly in response.

"Looks like someone doesn't want a goodbye kiss," I added, and she threw her arms around me, reaching for my crotch.

"The only guy I wanna kiss goodbye is this one- but I think I need much more than just a kiss."

Allie actually helped me lug my bags down the stairs this time, so I gave her an affectionate pat on the head and she purred contentedly in response.

"Hey, you know I think mom might be just as heartbroken that you're leaving as I am."

"Stop that, you. Mom probably mourns the same way when you go back home from the lake house."

"Not even a little!"

Allie looked around to make sure the coast was clear.

"Bet you could feel her up and get away with it," she leaned in to whisper with a naughty little wink.

"Fine, you're on! But if I win I get your silver-white ore," I replied, accepting her crazy challenge.

"Deal- but if I win, you craft a nice little platinum rated ring for me."

I peeked into the kitchen where mom was busy doing the dishes from her and dad's farewell cooking extravaganza.

I crept up behind her, then at the last moment, gulped before looking back at Allie who was giving me a wildly encouraging thumbs up.

I rolled my eyes at her, then steeled myself for what I was about to do.

Mom was humming contentedly in that way that Allie often did when she was happy, so I seized the opportunity and went for it.

I reached under her arms and wrapped my hands around her from behind, grasping her full, succulent mounds as I pulled her into a surprise hug.

She jumped in response, before reaching a hand around to ruffle my hair a bit.

"Kevin! You scared the hell out of me, what're you doing?"

"I just wanted to say goodbye, mom," I added, as I continued to massage her breasts sensually.

"Oh, baby- that's so sweet of you," she replied, planting a kiss on my cheek.

I stifled my inner groan, as she made no move to stop my hands.

Allie's voice saying 'I told you so' was practically blaring in my skull.

I can't lose yet! I told myself.

I slipped a hand under her apron and massaged her right breast through the thin sheer materiel of her gown.

She almost never wore a bra at home, and I quickly grasped her firm, taut nipple, and gave it a little pinch as I continued my forbidden exploration of her chest.

But she merely ruffled my hair affectionately and cooed into my ear in response.

"Mm, Kev, you know mommy loves you very much. You can come talk to me about anything, okay? Even if it's about Allie," she added, her voice a little thicker and heavier than usual despite her motherly tone.

"I know, mom," I answered, as I gave her nipple a final desperate tweak, but she merely leaned back into me and gave me a smooching kiss, directly on the lips, before I withdrew, accepting my defeat.

In retrospect I should have known better than to take Allie on- she hadn't lost a single bet all vacation long, so I merely rolled my eyes as I walked past her and headed for the door.

"Told you~," she sang at me as soon as we were out the door and out of earshot.

"Fine, fine," I muttered, before she wrapped herself around me dramatically.

"Oh Kev, please choose me over Allie. Mommy loves you soo much more than that little evil slut," she added with mock sincerity, before I pulled her in front of me and began to tickle her mercilessly, eliciting a series of giggles.

"Seriously though," she panted, as she came down from her high, "mother or not, if that bitch ever kisses you again I'll kill her in her sleep," she added, with an innocent smile in complete contrast with the bloodthirstiness expressed by her words.

"Alright, how about you stop making bets than involve whoring me out to other women then."

"I will as soon as you get smart enough to stop betting against me. I'll always win~," she cackled triumphantly, following me down to the car.

"How about this then-" she added thoughtfully, "I bet you'll give me the hard, dirty fucking I need in your car before you leave," she added with a wink.

I studied her with an appreciative smile.

"Now that sounds like the kind of bet I wanna lose," I replied, pulling her into the backseat on top of me.

The End. :)

1...345678