My Perfect Playmate; My Little Sis'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wh-what're you- Kev!"

She giggled, rolling away from me and screaming in glee.

We rolled about, poking, giggling and playing before we finally collapsed again, panting tiredly.

"Oh my god, we haven't done that in ages!" Allie exclaimed.

"I know- I figured it was long overdue."

She reached up, and kissed me softly on the lips, then wiggled her way out of my arms.

"I'm hungry," she announced with a pout, so we cleaned up again and got dressed this time to head downstairs.

When I got to the kitchen, I saw that mom had left a note:

We went shopping.

If you're reading this note,

I'm guessing that you've finally taken a break from fucking and have come scavenging for food-

Check the oven; we made buns.

They may not be as soft or cute as your sister's, but please do eat them. ;)

Love, mom.

She even drew a little eye rolling emoji under her name.

Allie read the note, then bent down to check inside the oven, wiggling her cute little butt at me as she did.

"Don't tempt me woman, I need food."

She got the bread out of the oven, but we decided to make sandwiches instead of just scarfing them down dry like we typically did.

There were leftover steaks from the previous night, and fresh veggies in the crisper.

"I think I kind of understand why mom and dad do this so much," Allie noted, as she happily munched on her sandwich while sitting on the kitchen counter.

She was right; it was fun.

"You know that's not all mom and dad do in the kitchen."

"You're kidding! Seriously?"

"Uh-huh- I only caught them once, but I'm pretty sure they do it often.

Her eyes suddenly lit up.

"Can we?"

"What? They might be home soon- hey!"

She already leapt off the table, and was fishing my cock out of my pants.

I couldn't even swallow my food properly to mount a proper protest before she took my entire cock into her mouth.

It was soft and fleshy, and she quickly coaxed it from its softness.

"I love the feeling of your cock growing in my mouth," she noted, as she resumed sucking on it.

"Should I get you some whipped cream?"

"Fuck no! That would ruin it- I love the way your cock tastes. Especially your precum."

"Really now?"

"Yeah, I think I'm becoming addicted to it actually- cum is a bit strong, but I could suck on your cock all day just to drink your precum."

There's something irresistibly sexy about a cute girl with a filthy mouth.

I was already getting close and Allie could tell.

She was good at what she was doing and proud of it as well.

"Allie, I think I heard the car-"

She grabbed me by the butt, and shot me a glare

"Don't you dare move- bet I can make you cum before they get in?"

"Don't be crazy- ugh!"

I halted my protest as she began sucking on me like a woman on a mission, and just as the door opened I stifled my groan as I shot rope after rope of thick cum into Allie's mouth.

She shot me a naughty smile, before tucking my dick back into my trousers, then she opened her unfinished sandwich, and drizzled some of my cum onto it.

I raised my eyebrows at her.

"For later," she winked with a shrug.

Mom came in not a second later with dad in tow, and I resumed eating my sandwich nervously.

"I told you, they always come out as soon as we leave."

She ruffled my hair, before inspecting our sandwiches.

"Oh, having an actual lunch for once? If I knew it would've started making you eat better, I'd have let you two start fucking years ago!"

"Mom~!" Allie whined as she blushed, and mom gave her a playful pat on the butt.

"Those look good- we should make some, dear," mom continued.

"Do you want a bite," Allie asked, mischievously- and I almost choked on my mouthful.

"Nah- looks like you killed it with mayo," she replied, and I shot Allie a sharp 'I'm gonna kill you' glare.

As soon as they left to change out of their outdoor clothes, Allie dashed out of the kitchen with a giggle and I gave chase.

She ran into the living room, then dived onto the couch and prepared for my onslaught.

"That wasn't funny. What would you have done if she took a bite?!"

"I would probably just cum really hard on the spot!" she answered, in between giggles.

I finally slipped past her defenses, and wrapped my arms around her, holding her tight from the back while I tickled her ribs mercilessly.

"Oh my god, STOP! Ahahahaha-" she was practically screaming with laughter.

"This is so much easier to do when I'm not completely self-conscious about touching you!"

"Oh Kev- I teased you every day hoping you would just grab me!"

"Huh? Grab you and do what?"

"Anything! Anything you did would have been fine, as long as your hands were somewhere on my body!"

"Is that why you were always being such a little bitch?" I asked her teasingly, giving her some respite to catch her breath.

"Yup! I could not wait for you to lose it and just grab me- I'd pretend to fight a little, then 'accidentally' brush my hands against your cock. Whenever I fantasized about doing it, you'd always be rock hard."

I spun her around to face me, then positioned myself over her.

She was panting, and smiling at me, her gaze flicking between my face and my crotch.

Then she put a hand on my chest, and run it down my body, brushing over the stiff bulge in my trousers.

"Wow," She breathed, entranced by the realization of her fantasy.

She grabbed me by the collar of my t-shirt, and pulled me down on to her, hungrily reaching for my lips.

I placed a hand over her right breast, and squeezed it as she kissed me, wrapping her legs around me.

"Jesus, you two cannot keep your hands off of each other!"

Allie shrieked and I fell of the couch as mom's voice came up right behind us.

I looked up to see mom looking down at us with a disapprovingly glare.

"At least they're out of their rooms, dear," dad added with a pleasant smile.

She tutted at us as she took a seat on the opposite couch.

"Well, do you two wanna watch a movie with your old folks, or are you running back up to your rooms?"

I glanced over at Allie as I took the seat next to her, and she nodded.

"We'll stay," I answered, and mom looked at us in surprise.

"Really, now? You know, dear, I think you were right- we should have set them up ages ago! I'll let you two choose the movie."

When the movie started, Allie snuggled up next to me, and when mom shot her a stern glance she merely stuck her tongue out at her.

I shifted uncomfortably, but mom said nothing, so I put my arms around her and relaxed as we continued to watch.

Even after the movie was done, we spent the rest of the afternoon relaxing with mom and dad, and even helped them getting dinner ready.

It was the kind of thing that we almost never did anymore, but it was much nicer than I ever remember things being.

After dinner, Allie came up to my room with me and headed straight for the bed.

"That was nice," she noted, and I nodded in agreement.

"But- somebody is supposed to be working on my new armor," she added, as she stuck her tongue out at me.

I plopped onto the bed, when suddenly, she leapt on top of me.

"Oh my God, can we get married?"

"What?"

"In Fantasy Realm- duh!"

I looked up at her slyly.

"Marking your territory everywhere now?"

"Uh-huh!" she nodded emphatically, "and by the way, you better make me a guild officer too!"

"Zeriel would be so pissed if I did."

"Can we? Can we pleeeease?"

"Jeez, alright!"

She leapt off of the bed and dashed off to her room.

"Whoa- hey, you mean right now?"

I slumped back onto the bed- then shot up.

Who the hell are you kidding Kev, you were one more cyber session from proposing to Lessie anyway!

I booted my game up, while Allie brought in her laptop, and started getting set up as well.

"So how are we doing this?"

"Private wedding in Seraphell."

It was a woodland realm that provided some of the most stunning visuals in Fantasy Realm.

"You have this all planned out, don't you?"

"You bet!"

She did, right down the exact spot that she wanted to use.

We got ourselves an ordained cleric, bought ourselves some pretty sleek looking wedding clothes; and had two of my best magic rings made into wedding bands.

"Oh my God, they match!"

I chuckled.

Exactly what she wanted.

Anyone who was observant enough would know that our characters were married.

"What else can we do?"

I pulled up a help file, and gave it a quick read.

"We can change our home locations to either yours or mine- oh, wow! This is pretty useful actually; we can teleport once per day to our significant other," I added enthusiastically.

"Awesome- why didn't we do this before?"

"Because it costs like fifty mill gold."

"W-what? A-are you kidding?"

"Nope."

"Please tell me you have-"

"Relax- I got it," I added with a smirk, and Allie gave me a playful shove.

"You're always 'Mr. Cool' when it comes to games, huh. Anything else?"

"Once per day heal spell; called lover's blessing. Uh- that's about it."

"Hey, our cleric looks ready for us."

Allie cuddled with me as we prepared to go watch the ceremony on the larger screen of the Tv, when suddenly my TeamTalk started ringing.

"Ugh- It's Zeriel and Franz."

She rolled her eyes, then handed me the headset.

"Hey guys, kinda busy- what's up?"

"You're online- what're you busy with?"

"He's probably farming wood elves for his girlfriend Alssandria1207 again!"

"You know bro, she's just using you."

"Yeah man, gamer girls are all whores!"

"Besides she's probably fifty and ugly as fuck!"

Allie giggled, and I realized she could hear us even from the headset.

She pulled up TeamTalk, turned off the voice filter, then pulled me closer to share my mic.

"Gara the glorious doing favors for an ugly chick? No way!"

I rolled my eyes at Allie who had just used my gamer tag instead of my real name.

"Wha- who is that?"

"My sister."

"The annoying one?"

"Yes-" I emphasized the affirmation, giving Allie a 'behave' look, but I knew that mischievous look in her eyes all too well.

"Dude she sounds hot- hey, Gara-female, are you hot?"

"Why don't you ask Gara?" she answered teasingly.

"She's cute- but annoying."

"Cute? What is she, twelve?"

"Just turned nineteen, actually," she answered before I could speak, before turning around and climbing on top of me to address me directly, "just cute? Really?"

She ground herself a little on top of me.

"Cute in a sexy-fuckable kind of way."

"I'm not sure if that's creepy or hot," Zeriel answered as Allie giggled.

"So who is this ugly bitch that's trying to steal my brother away from me?"

"Lessie! He won't even run dungeons with us anymore."

"And I swear if you make her a guild official I am gonna riot."

She screwed up her face angrily.

"You know, Zer- maybe he would make you one if you didn't keep doing stupid things like forgetting to cast to water breathing before charging into a mermaid fortress?"

"That was one time! Wait, Les?! Fuck me, that's Les! She's the only one who knew that!"

I raised an eyebrow at her and she shrugged unapologetically.

"Dude, they're talking from the same mic; you're with her right now!"

"You son of a bitch, Gara!"

"Guess we're busted~," Allie sang into the mic.

"Dude, what the hell?"

"And why is she pretending to be your sister?"

"I am his sister, numb-nuts!"

"The fuck?"

"You had us thinking she was your girlfriend!"

I might as well hand Allie the headset at this point, I thought, as I sat back listening to the conversation unfold.

"Hey- if you're not his girlfriend... wanna chat privately some time?"

I rolled my eyes, a little pang of jealousy gnawing at my heart.

"Seriously, right in front of him?" Zeriel admonished his compatriot.

"What? She's not his girlfriend!"

"Sorry Franz, I have a rule against dating guys with smaller dicks than my brother's."

"W-what?"

She wiggled against me, and I almost gasped at the sudden stimulation.

"Why would you even know anything about his dick?"

"Who knows? Unlocked bathroom doors, towel slips-? Or maybe I just like spying on him to get a good look- a sister has her ways," she licked her lips deviously as she spoke.

Was that last one the truth, or..?

"Fuck- dude, is she kidding?"

"About my big dick, or the spying?"

"Dude, get the fuck out!"

"Relax, she's probably a fat little ugly troll. This is Gara's sister we're talking about."

"Well, it's not like you can't check. I do have a display pic."

"You're enjoying this aren't you?" I muttered, trying to cover the mic.

She leaned onto me in response, slipping the left side of the headset off of my ear to nibble on it softly as she continued to press me into the thin silky fabric that covered her now definitely slick mound.

"Uh-huh," she whispered, right into my ear.

"Holy shit, he was right- she's cute as fuck-!"

"-and obviously a fake pic man."

"Ahaha, fine then- call a pose and I'll get Gara here to snap it, and I'll change my display pic."

"What?"

"Just keep it PG."

"Kiss him on the cheek," Franz chanted almost immediately.

"Aww, just his cheek?"

"Franz, you are sick- and Les, quit enabling him," Zeriel admonished.

But Allie already had her phone out, and got it selfie ready.

I rolled my eyes at her but played along, and she leaned in to give me a kiss, her eyes on the camera.

She snapped the shot, and when I saw it I was floored.

Allie's eyes were practically dripping desire, and even though the kiss was on the cheek there was nothing innocent about it.

She sent the picture to herself via email, then quickly uploaded it to her profile from her laptop.

"Holy shit Zer- look at that kiss," Franz responded immediately.

"I-uh, well shit..." Zeriel was lost for words, and their reactions elicited a series of giggles from Allie.

Allie resumed her position on top of me, but this time, she reached down and slipped my cock into her panties, and slowly inserted the head into her slit.

I suppressed a groan as a wave of pleasure coursed through me.

"G-gotta go guys," I whispered into the mic.

"What is she doing-?"

"Don't you dare hang up!"

"Sorry boys," Allie responded, "it's time for 'Gara' to put his little sister to bed. Don't wait ~up~."

She winked at me before ending the call.

"You are rotten."

"I know! But that got me so hot- be a good big brother and give me the fucking I need?"

She was pressed close to me, and moved sensually against me, her entire body meshing against mine.

I wrapped my arms about her, then with a heave, I stood up, lifting her little body off the floor, by cock still buried deep inside of her.

"Oh my," she breathed, and I walked her over to the bed, placing her down on her back.

"You've been a bad girl-"

"Mhm?" she muttered; she was breathing heavily already.

I pulled her to the edge of the bed, then thrusted into her, hard, eliciting a pleasurable shriek from her.

"Oh Kev, fuck me hard- just like that!"

I pounded into her, using my hands to hold her in position just on the edge of the bed, and she was practically screaming in delight.

Her pussy was sloshing with every thrust, and I could feel her muscles contracting around my thick shaft, urging me to unload inside of her warm, inviting embrace.

Her nails dug into my back and she let out one final ear splitting scream of ecstasy as she came hard, and I continued thrusting, extending her orgasm for as long as I could manage.

When her orgasm finally subsided I was on the edge of an orgasm of my own, but her delicate body felt so fragile beneath me, she was shuddering with every thrust, so I withdrew from her, and rubbed my cock achingly above her stomach.

She stared into my eyes, then slid from the bed to her knees, taking my cock into her mouth, but I pulled away from her.

"Catch your breath, kiddo- I'm not going anywhere."

I pulled her back up to the bed, and as she panted exhaustedly, I pet her head softly, and planted little kisses on her forehead and cheek.

It was a curious thing- after fucking her like a wanton little slut, she always fell into my arms where felt like my precious little sister again who I needed to coddle and protect.

She wriggled her way in my arms, the way she always did when she wanted to make herself more comfy, and she brushed my nose against hers playfully, just as we did when we were kids.

"You have no idea how wet I used to get when you did that."

"Well there's a lot I'm finding out."

"I want you to know everything-"

"-and I want to learn everything too," I assured her, as I prodded her nose with my own again.

"You're gonna make me horny again."

"Is that a problem?"

She shook her head with a smile.

"But- I have a job to finish," she added, as she began to wiggle her way down, playfully to my midsection.

Even when she was being cute, my little sister was sexy as fuck, I thought, and I could feel my cock rising to meet her slow, sensuous, approach.

"Well hi there, big guy," she whispered almost.

"You two getting acquainted?" I asked, sarcastically.

"Just exchanging pleasantries before I devour him like a starving whore," she added in the cutest voice, and I groaned loudly as she swallowed nearly my entire length in one go.

"So much easier when it's still soft," she complained with a grumble, before engulfing me again into her warm, inviting mouth.

She slid her tongue along the base of my cock and I almost exploded just then, but I held back with all of my will, wanting this to last as long as it possibly could.

"You had to be practicing or something," I muttered, as my sister expertly brought me to the brink of an orgasm in the blink of an eye.

"Well- yeah, but not on people. I should introduce you to my collection of 'Kevins'," she added with a wink, working my shaft with her hands as she spoke, "as soon as I figured out roughly how big you were, I made sure to buy one that size- then it was just practice practice practice. Every time you came close to losing it and grabbing me- oh boy, you could not keep those things out of me!"

Just thinking about her, lying on her bed and fucking herself silly with a dildo that had my name was enough to propel me firmly over the edge.

"Oh Allie, I'm cumming."

"Cum inside your perverted sister's sweet little mouth!" Allie chided, as she stroked me at full speed.

She swallowed me again and began sucking intensely, and my cock literally exploded inside of her mouth.

She continued sucking, as she alternated between swallowing my seed and continuing to work my spewing cock right through my orgasm.

She milked me until the last of my cum was just oozing from the tip, and she shot me a wicked sexy stare before sucking it right off the head.

But she didn't stop there.

She continued to lick my cock, from the head, her lips making loud smacking sounds as she sucked on it with serious intent.

She methodically worked her way down my shaft, and finishing off by sucking on my balls with loud smacking sounds.

"There!" she finally, announced, admiring her own handiwork, "all clean!"

She then playfully padded her way up to my chest where she collapsed, and snuggled up as I wrapped my arms about her lovingly.

1...345678