My Rich Husband's Wish: Go Black

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Did the quest to uncover the truth about Winston turn me into a lustful easy target for a black man? Weird, and I must resolve this before I can be free to entertain any thought of Philippe and the sudden complication it has ushered into my life - something I was struggling to banish.

The only real question left to resolve was whether those videos represented Winston's fantasy about me: fucking a black man. How to find out? There was no longer any question that he would like me to fuck outside of marriage and with his knowledge. Then, too, if I have to fuck a black man to discover the truth, I would prefer it to be someone I know and feel safe with. But, that must not be Philippe; I strongly felt that whatever it is that I feel for Philippe, it must not be soiled by this quest, for such a fucking would be just that - fucking - in the context of an experiment to discover the truth about Winston.

My afternoon with Philippe transcended mere fucking -- it was so wondrous that it would be diminished if someone else knew of or worse, saw us together. Until this is resolved, Philippe is out of mind - he does not exist, for I must be totally free before I can think of or feel anything for him again.

I had been happy in my life with Winston. Of course, there was a strong attraction - especially in the context of our common cultural roots - when I accepted his marriage proposal. Did I love him? I had never been "in love" before, so I cannot answer that in the absolute. My hours in a day weren't consumed thinking about him or how to please him but I did think about being together with him a lot. There was a great deal of comfort and excitement in that.

Certainly, I had no regrets about losing track of Adebayo when he went back to London. I liked him a lot and enjoyed his company to unabashedly engage in sexual activities with him but I never really thought love was in the air. More likely, it was a delayed sexual awakening series of experiments since I did not engage in anything of the sort during my high school years. Did I even think specifically about sex with black men? Prior to Winston's videos, I never even thought about my wild times with Adebayo during my senior year in college as having sex with a black man. It was simply sex with a man, albeit without coitus.

Again the question: did Winston really want me to fuck a black man? It sure seemed so. Thinking about it then, the evidence from these two episodes was clearer against him in favor of fucking a black man: Winston became a wild man in our marriage bed after each time he knew a black man had touched my body. Of course, he contributed mightily to the first one by daring me to do things I normally wouldn't do but I did accept the challenge and was secretly thrilled by it, though he saw telltale signs in my very wet pussy during the game that was being played. Did my seeking the answer to this question trigger a desire in me to let it happen? If not, then why was I so turned on during the game with Cedric?

If I was going to go through with it and fulfill his wish it will be a black man of my choosing. Of course, I had already done that with Philippe!! Duh! But, I felt extremely protective of what happened with him - I absolutely did not want Winston to know and certainly not use him as vehicle for finding the truth I am seeking. So, if I wanted someone I was comfortable with, it would have to be my playmate in college, Adebayo. And, for this experiment, lust must be the driver of what I was about to do. For sure, there is that much for Adebayo, enhanced by the memories of our months together.

A Plan to Get the Final Answer, Wading into the Unknown

Although I had not heard from him for months, he once mentioned that he was getting assigned to their US operations but he did not know exactly where although New York City was a possibility. I promptly e-mailed him and discovered he was indeed on assignment in the branch office of an English company in New York City and has an apartment in midtown Manhattan. He was scheduled to complete the assignment in two months. The wheels in my brain started turning. Why do I want to do this? Because I wanted to know if this is a compulsion for Winston and whether his motivation would be a good reason to end our marriage. I didn't know exactly how to get to the bottom of things but with Adebayo as the potential playmate, I figured that I would be able to proceed safely in one of several ways, including fucking which would likely be necessary in this final step.

Shortly after this, I told Winston I wanted to go dancing in a secretive, posh private club. He only does slow dancing and classical waltzes (Viennese, etc) and not Latin dances but he agreed. I arranged things for Adebayo the same way I did for us so we could all be admitted as a member's guest: by being invited by a member. My enabler member was also going to be there - she happened to have the hots for Winston but he doesn't know this angle. Adebayo happens to be an excellent dancer (nowhere the level of Philippe, but excellent nevertheless), so, I arranged for him to be at the club at the same time. Sure enough, when we arrived, Adebayo was already there. Acting totally surprised, I introduced Adebayo to Winston and let him know that I dated the fellow in college. I must say that he was looking deliciously good.

My friend, Sarah, was sitting at the bar; I fetched her, then introduced her to the two men. Led to a table, drinks ordered and a longish four-way get to know you and catch up, our conversation ensued. Much later, I started the dancing by asking Winston to dance with Sarah and we all joined the others on the floor. It was weekday, so it wasn't crowded but lots of dancers on the floor nonetheless. Winston asked how long I dated Adebayo (10 months) and how well I got to know him (quite well; but Winston should be happy that he took my virginity on our wedding night, I added in my mind; he couldn't have missed the earlier reference to my roommate dating black men and that we double dated a lot with Adebayo and I). Another slow dance was played, we switched partners.

When Latin dance music came on, there were fewer dancers on the floor when Adebayo and I hit the floor. Sarah kept Winston company, she sat close to him, ostensibly to see the floor better - that was what she wanted. So, we showed off. Most of the other dancers were good too. Taking the cue from the dancers, the band kept playing Latin virtually without pause but no tango (I wouldn't have danced it with him), so Adebayo and I kept on dancing with more abandon as the music verged into lambada territory.

Every time I looked to our table, I saw that Sarah and Winston were sitting closer while watching us with Winston's right hand and Sarah's left nowhere to be seen on the table. The next time I looked, Sarah's was turning red and her breathing was getting ragged. Something was definitely going on underneath the table, I thought.

Then lambada music came on. Those of us on the floor looked at each other and nodded as if to say "why not?" Most of the others quickly tried to look the part by tying up their shirts to expose their midriffs and since most of the women had loose fitting short skirts, they went to town not caring what flashed. Looking at Winston and then Adebayo, I decided to join the fun, pulled my knit shirt up and tucked it in underneath my bra and loosened a couple of buttons at the top. My skirt wasn't flared enough nor was it as short as the others but it did show quite a bit when I raised it up a bit while flinging the hemline for some moves - I was wearing a thong underneath; I could see that some of the others were as well!

Every time Adebayo and I came together, I could feel his erection and I was getting really wet. As the music rose to a climax, we danced tightly with our lips only millimeters apart, his thigh was between my parted legs, my arms around his neck, and his hands pulled my buttocks tightly against him - I could feel the length of his erection - our hips ground at each other and moved as one. We kissed lightly and walked back to the table as applause burst forth for all those on the dance floor as the band ended their gig for the night.

Winston and Sarah applauded too. At the same time, he couldn't possibly have missed Adebayo's erection. The latter acted as if it was nothing and everything was normal. "You are a great pair on the dance floor!" He surprisingly gushed. For the next fifteen or so minutes, the talk was about our dancing.

Then, the DJ came on and started with more traditional Latin dances. Winston smilingly encouraged us to dance some more. Many of those on the floor with us earlier came back on with new rather brief outfits - both men and women - and the women with flaring really short skirts, ready for dances like the lambada. We found out later that this usually happens as the night runs well past midnight and the younger set dominate the dance floor. We all looked at each other and decided we would be out of place! "You guys will have to do something about your outfits!" declared Winston.

Lambada with a Black Man, Winston's Reaction

"This looks serious for lambada and similar dances, are you sure you want us to join them and look the part?" I asked Winston. He nodded, smiling and enjoying himself. Adebayo remembered his shorts in the car, so he went to get it. This time, I completely unbuttoned my tight knit shirt and tied the lower half into a knot just below my bra. My silk skirt was a hip-hugger with the slightly flared hemline about 5 inches above the knee, so quite suggestive with the belly button showing. If the DJ played another lambada, pulling the skirt flirtatiously up a bit more would certainly flash more skin since the thong didn't cover much, and when the hip is thrust up, my cunt lips would likely be on view.

I told Winston that the thong bites my cunt during some vigorous moves, so he told me to take off both thong and bra. I glared at him, then broke into a laugh. "You want me to be a wanton dancing with him?" I reproached. Feel free, he said, and enjoy. I was both mortified and extremely turned on by the direction of Winston's urgings. I looked at him straight in the eye and asked "Are you sure about this? We won't be able to erase the images this conjures. Are you sure you won't regret this, my husband?"

"I'm happy to show off how beautiful and sexy you are and your nature wouldn't allow anything but high class sexy behavior, so feel free" he reassured me.

"What if something snaps and I get a little over the edge out there?" I challenged him.

"That would be on me!" he countered.

"This I have to see!!" Sarah piped in.

I glared at her saying "Is that a challenge? Have you done this before?"

"Take it any way you want and yes, I have done this before with a more flared skirt than you have on now" she rejoined.

So, I went to the restroom to take them off. When I returned, he was beaming because he could see through the silk skirt that I had nothing underneath! Sarah had a glint in her eye. It wouldn't take much of flinging my body and what's left of my clothes around for my breasts to peek out or allow people a peek into my skirt when raised the hem and see my cunt! Good thing it wouldn't flare much when I turn or my shaved cunt would quickly said hello to everyone.

Adebayo came back in his knit shorts and since he was wearing boxers, oh my god!, what were we doing? He tied up his shirt well above his waist, so a lot of skin showed. Winston was beaming on seeing both of us. The only consolation was that those who were already on the dance floor were flaunting their wares even more! Good thing soft lighting enveloped the dance floor!

Caution to the wind, we joined the lot and did not look out of place in age as well. In fact, it looked like we were one of the youngest pair. The music had changed to a slow waltz and we dance tightly. I felt Adebayo's cock growing, making more of an impression than before. "I hope this leads to something we both wanted but didn't do before" he whispered.

"Who knows? Never expected Winston to push us to the dance floor looking like this!" I replied. Then, one faster Latin dance after another and finally lambada type music.

All the other pairs were energetic and vigorous but Adebayo and I kept the energy in check and made more subtle, brisk and erotic movements but keeping to the rhythm and lilt of the music. We would dance apart, come together tightly, then apart again. It was, in a way, a mating dance with his African touches that I picked up on as we went deeper into the dance. It looked like he was promising me untold pleasures when our loins met, stayed together, then humped each other and move as one and I, reluctant at first, was beginning to warm up to the idea, then became more enthusiastic in expressing my anticipation to be swept away by those pleasures.

His cock was fully erect now and branding my stomach whenever we came together and my cunt was sopping wet, our eyes always locked. I would run my tongue on my lips once in a while and as the music built up, I pulled my skirt up just a little more when he thrust his thigh between my spread legs welcoming it as my hips moved liltingly with the music against his. It was no surprise to him as he felt my wet cunt during each of these close-dancing moments, signaling to him that I welcomed his advances. He would give me that knowing smile.

The music was building to a climax. Then, as we again came together and danced closely and grinding our hips against each other, we kissed and his tongue drove like piston into my open mouth, my lips clinging to his thrusting tongue, and I felt like sucking him into me while our hips moved counter to each other as if we were fucking right there on the dance floor. It was a cascade of familiar feelings since our bodies had done everything together before except his cock's entry into my cunt. When the music stopped, it took us a little while to break apart then we slowly walked back to our table. I looked down and saw that his cock was still fully erect and saw a big wet spot on his right thigh.

"Wow! I wish I could have filmed that mating dance! Near the end, most everyone began groping and kissing their partners while specifically watching you, with your breasts peeking every so often and the light shining through your skirt and when you came together and ground your pelvises against the other, the contrast in skin color was so erotic and both of you moved so well together!" Winston stood up and greeted us. "We are going to have a Chinese New Year's party and make sure to invite Sarah and Adebayo. I would like to see more dancing like that!"

"And now, Sarah needs to hit the dance floor for Latin. Adebayo, would you kindly do the honors?" I offered. Sarah beamed and they took in three Latin dances, one of which was a lambada. Sarah was shameless and Adebayo responded in kind. When they returned, Winston greeted them as effusively. Sarah, whose complexion is creamy white, looked fabulous in contrast to Adebayo. I made a mental note of that.

Winston then said "Great dancing everyone but now, I would like to take my turn with Victoria, at home!" and all knew what that meant. I told Adebayo that he could stay and keep Sarah company if she wished to keep dancing. After all, we owe her for getting us in. They both smiled and Sarah thanked me. As Winston was settling everything, Adebayo and Sarah went to the dance floor and took off. Sarah had adjusted her dress so that she was as revealing as the others on the floor.

By the time Winston came back, I had fully buttoned my shirt and all flesh was covered but my underwear were still off. Winston and I didn't say much on the drive home but when we reached our apartment, he turned into a tiger, and quickly undressed me. He couldn't wait for the bedroom as he fucked me from behind with my body bent over the large easy chair. After we both climaxed, he rushed me into the bedroom and fucked me again, his cock remained erect even after two ejaculations! At some point, I began to feel that two men were fucking me at once: Adebayo and Winston. However, I was certain that Sarah would take advantage and fuck Adebayo as much as the night will allow, since they both had to work the following day or, they could both call in sick! Winston was a tiger indeed and kept me in bed the following day; meals were delivered so we would not need long breaks.

Suffice to say, this was again an entirely different Winston who shows up only after my encounters with black men and I haven't even fucked any of them for him to see! So, I asked "What has gotten into you?" He remained silent. "Does it have anything to do with some of the women you saw last night?"

To which he replied "Yes and No!" rather firmly. "You can go dancing with Adebayo whenever you wish but I would like to film the kind of dancing you did last night just as I want to film your tangos with Philippe" he said. So Winston likes to watch. Does he really wish to see me fuck a black man?

"Aren't you afraid that the dancing could lead to something else?" I teased. "You saw how our last dance ended."

"Indeed. Your were giving as much as you were receiving but I trust you will do the right thing for us!" he replied.

"We were practically fucking in front of everyone and the only thing missing was his cock in my cunt and you trust me to do the right thing? And you want to watch us do that again? Do you like watching me with a black man? And, what is the right thing for us??" I asked. At this, he got on top of me again, slid his cock into my still wet cunt and we fucked merrily again, his cock hardly softened at all.

Much later, when we were catching our breath, I said as clearly as I could: "So, you do like to watch me with a black man! What would you do if I gave in to their advances?? Would you feel the same way if the man was white? I think you like black men better with your comment about skin color contrast being so erotic." He didn't say a word but by his actions - his cock was stiff again! - there was now very little doubt. Still, it had not risen to actionable cause for divorce; only to freedom for sexual dalliance. Total freedom was now the outcome I was seeking. I felt weird plotting to be fucked by a black man in a way that would betray Winston's motives and actions that would justify divorcing him.

Winston's Chinese New Year's Party

The Lunar New Year's party was held (early February) in a mansion in Long Island which I visited with Winston before the party. The setting and rules of the party was a melange of Western and Chinese trappings. It really was just an excuse for revelry and in this case, a the-naughtier-the-better party. He had a key to the house, so we explored it without an escort. He seemed to know where everything was. At first, I thought nothing of it. Then, I began to see some things that seemed familiar to me, especially two of the bedrooms. I was sure then that this house was where the filming of those Chinese women-black men videos were done. I couldn't possibly ask Winston but after the tour ended with the most spacious bedroom with the biggest bed, there was no doubt.

Did Winston film it himself? Is he a member of a club of some sort that makes videos like these for private use of its members? The ballroom was spacious. It could easily accommodate the 26 or so pairs among 60 invited guests. And there were other spaces adjoining it where people could dance as well. The indoor pool was lovely but winter weather not would allow frolicking in the garden. Eight bedrooms! Some guests likely will find their way to them! I anticipated all kinds of Bacchanalian things to happen! I shivered in anticipation.

The party was to officially start at 7:30pm with no end as long as people were enjoying themselves; the preparations had enough food to last many days if people wanted to prolong the party. There was no need for anyone to cook - he arranged for hot food to be catered and if the party drags on, he made arrangements for hot food to be delivered for the remaining revelers. As well, people were free to come earlier in the afternoon and enjoy the pool and other amenities. Some did come early. Sarah couldn't make it because she was committed to another party before Winston invited her.

1...34567...11