My Rich Husband's Wish: Go Black

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At that moment, there were no thoughts about who Eric was or why I was welcoming his body into mine in what was already an intense beginning of a man and a woman mating. It had the feel of a relaxed, unhurried beginning towards an unrestrained expression of pure lust and Eric looked determined to make this fortunate turn of events last as long as he possibly could!

He had begun the seduction and entry into my flesh so well, I thought, that I lowered all barriers and embraced what was to come. My body was becoming white hot as our eyes stayed locked. When he began to vary his angle of entry while rotating his hips to sweep over as much of the inner folds of my cunt, I began melting from the heat from my loin and my eyes told him so. I pursed my lips, inviting a kiss; he pursed his in return, showing his tongue and began a sucking motion as if our mouths were together but he did not come closer. Instead he picked up the rhythm and his hip rotation enlarged its circle and pushed harder still when he buried his cock completely. It was then that my cunt involuntarily began to squeeze his cock.

I knew my orgasm would not be too far behind. Still, he did not pick up the tempo - it was torture - and he could see my face begin to distort, hear my moans becoming more urgent, my chest beginning to heave and my hips begin to shake as waves of pleasure washed over me at his constant, slow-cock gliding and hip-rotation motion continued without urgency. I was delirious! I crested but did not descend from the peak as my multi-orgasmic cunt reveled at the continued deep and sense-inducing sweeping motion of his cock, hungry for more.

In a brief moment of lucidity, I caught myself thinking that the night cannot end soon, wishing that he continue my ravishment. A second black man in a smooth transition without a break, a new cock, a man who knew how to use it well and seemed intent to ensure that my highest pleasure is served, yes it was a different level of excitement and my body was responding eagerly.

On hearing Janet scream, I opened my eyes and saw that she was merrily riding Adebayo's cock, with her body leaning slightly backwards. Aha! So, she discovered what that curved cock can do - probably learned from watching me go off wildly fucking at a similar angle! And so, the second adventure of the day began rising to its crescendo as I began helping my involuntary cunt squeezes by working my gluteus maximus in time with each in-stroke of Eric's gliding cock. My fireworks came, my body shook convulsively, Eric paused.

Lost in the Thrill of Changing Partners

I marveled at how easily I switched partners! I blamed Adebayo for awakening my primal wild side which was now taking me to previously unexplored sexual territories into which I never imagined I would consider going before! Having fucked Adebayo several times since mid-afternoon, my body was in a state of hair-trigger arousal. It didn't take long for me to begin rising to another peak as Eric started again with the same tempo: slow, long strokes. With unerring inevitability, my second orgasm with my second black man came as I convulsed again and again, this time stronger than the first peak. I never really descended far from that first peak but I rose higher still.

Eric paused again without coming - I had not even thought of where to receive his semen. If he had ejaculated, my body would have welcomed the flood into my cunt! After we caught our breath, Eric rolled me unto my back without pulling out so that we were face to face, his upper body propped up by his biceps so that his torso was almost all pressing on mine, with my breast flattened against his lower chest. As my breathing evened out, he began pumping his cock again and my lower body began to move with a life all its own, meeting his thrusts while my cunt tried to squeeze his cock as hard as it could on both in-stroke and out-stroke, my hips thrusting upwards to meet his and welcomed the deeper connection when my hungry cunt enveloped the root of his cock as his thrusts picked up speed. Soon, I climaxed again, screaming my pleasure with every stroke this time, as my body convulsed again and again.

He stopped after one of my convulsions to catch his own breath. We hadn't yet spoken to each other but the intensity of our coupling ushered in a greater sense of intimacy beyond pure lust and conveyed to each other through our locked eyes. He had showed to be an unselfish man working for our ultimate mutual pleasure. It made me receptive for more! My descent from my peak had just began when he eventually lowered his upper body on me and then rolled both of us until I was on top of him, his cocking remaining deeply lodged in cunt in the process. My thighs split over his thighs, his hand descended on my buttocks to pull them harder against his pelvis as if to fuse the two pelvises together! With small movements, I locked into his eyes again as we slowly fucked this way for a long time, my body pressed hard on his.

I was dimly aware that Adebayo and Janet had shifted positions too but the fire that was rising in my pelvis again made me forget them. Again, my cunt tried to squeeze his cock as hard as it could on every stroke as I began ascending to yet another climax, I moved my hips like a jackhammer over his cock. I lowered my torso on his and continue the wild jackhammering movement as I finally crested again. I paused and we kept in embrace as we caught our breaths, saying nothing except a duet of heavy breathing. After a little while, he rolled me unto my back that took us near the edge of the bed. Without pulling his cock out, we shifted away from the edge a bit so we wouldn't fall. Then, we fucked again.

By this time, my dance training had taken the measure of his movements, so my body was now working in complete harmony with his as we sought higher pleasures to be reached by our conjoined bodies. Eric seemed indefatigable with his new woman! I heard Janet screaming but I was too busy to care; I was sure Adebayo was giving her the full treatment by now. Eric fucked me to another climax - these were coming more closely together now -- he paused again. I was profusely perspiring and so was he! Our bodies had gotten slippery.

When my heaving calmed down, he lowered his torso unto mine, wrapped his arms around to my lower back, then his hands cupped my upturned, still oh-so-slightly moving buttocks and he started fucking me again at a faster pace this time. I wrapped my legs around his thighs, planted my feet on the bed and turned up my pelvis some more, then pulled his head to mine and I kissed him wildly as it seemed I would never descend from my latest peak because his jerking cock inside my pussy was sending waves of electricity that threatened to drown me (pardon the mixed metaphor!). I snaked each of my arms inside his and clasped my hands on his shoulders and pulled him against me as hard as I could. Our bodies pressed even harder against each other. I met his now rapid thrusts with rotating, undulating hips that moved in rhythm to meet his pelvic thrusts - his hands helping my moving hips - and the sound of the colliding pelvises kept getting louder.

When I broke the kiss for air, I looked at our reflections, first on the wall mirror and then the ceiling mirror. The way our bodies were moving, it look like we were long-time lovers in the way we were giving pleasure to each other! I kissed him again with open-mouth ferociousness as I began an unending loud moan to announce entry into sheer carnal heaven! Finally, Eric whispered that he couldn't hold on much longer, to which I nodded as I now close to another higher peak, my body was white hot from all the fucking since the garden scene! In between our locked mouths, I exhorted him to feel free to follow his need: "Be selfish!"

So, he placed my legs over my torso and pinned my thighs with his arms which tipped my buttocks upwards with my cock-filled gaping cunt totally open to receive his quick and deep thrusts. All I could do was wiggle my behind in time with his thrusts, which caused him pump faster! The angle of his entry and the thicker cock produced new and different sensations in my sopping wet cunt as it touched the most sensitive parts inside. My hands then cupped the back of his head and pulled it to meet mine as I kissed him hard with open mouth and snaking tongue. I kissed him even more frantically as he began his growl to announce his climax. Then, he broke the kiss to let out a primal scream as he began jetting his load into my welcoming cunt. I was already screaming with every stroke just before his sperm started flooding my convulsing vagina!

I had reached my highest peak in our mating just ahead of him and was still at the crest; the intensity of the moment made me scream louder to join him in a primal duet with every to-the-hilt thrust of his jerking cock. We did not break the embrace for a long time, even as we rolled to our sides still entwined tightly together and breathing hard into each other's mouth. Still embracing and tenderly kissing him with his cock in my cunt, he whispered that it was his best fuck ever, my cunt and body felt so magical to him that it was unlikely to be ever surpassed.

I drifted to sleep with my arms and legs wrapped tightly around him and his around me. Later, I was awakened by a cock moving in and out of my cunt. It was Eric's! We had fallen asleep with our arms and legs wrapped around each other and his cock still embedded deep inside me. I looked into his eyes and we kissed tenderly; he said his cock woke him up wanting more! We continued the slow, gentle fucking for a very long time. As we did, I could hear Janet moaning louder, so I knew what was happening on the other side of the bed without looking.

This time, Eric and I stayed with the slow fuck until he dumped another load into me - we stayed locked in embrace, his cock still inside my cunt. Before we drifted back to sleep still entwined, he whispered that it was the most prolonged ejaculations he has ever had. I saw from the ceiling mirror that my frothing cunt was oozing some of those two huge loads! I just smiled and assured him that he was great and my body refused to let him go just yet.

Much later, I woke up again to Eric's lips kissing of my lips lightly and his stiff cock moving very slowly in my cunt. When I started returning the kiss we slipped into the erotic world we created during the night. I wondered whether he ever pulled his cock out of my cunt, then dismissed the thought, flattered that he surely had not done so. Soon, I was again happily and gently mating with this man. I found myself on my back again as the mating took a tender tone, with my hips moving as if in slow-motion counter to his, my arms wrapped around his sides and back, and my hands clutching his shoulders, with our mouths alternating from open-mouth, urgent kissing to gentle, tender light touching of the lips.

We fucked this way for what seemed like forever. Then he picked up the pace with only his hips moving. I had been in constant high throughout, and then I crested once more reveling in the thought that this man seemed to have an endless supply of semen for me! He slowly rolled off me and I quickly fell asleep again, my thighs remaining open and my cunt leaking a mixture of semen and my own cream. Dimly, I saw from the ceiling mirror my totally ravished look and, as I descended into sleep my last thought was that on this night, despite all the fucking, only Eric had deposited his semen in my pussy until he didn't have anything left.

When I woke up again late in the morning, Eric and Janet were gone. Adebayo's cock was now the one moving in and out of my cunt. We looked at each other in the mirror, smiled and continued to slow fuck. When we finished, Adebayo had to leave; we didn't say goodbye, knowing that we would meet to fuck again. I fell asleep again even though I was famished. I woke up, went to get food and ate, then crawled back to bed still exhausted.

When I woke up later, I was a bit afraid about what happened and how easily I allowed my primal urges to take over without a hint of guilt or pangs of regret. I also found that once those urges assumed control, both my mind and body were fully engaged and the pursuit of the highest pleasure achievable with the partner of the moment was all that mattered. Really scary thought!

Confronted, Winston Admits The Truth

I woke up again, still feeling totally exhausted, so I decided to take a shower and scrubbed my body as if to remove the wantonness that was visited upon me during the night. I quickly returned to bed to sleep again. Later in the day, Winston crawled into bed with me, announced that everyone had left but for a few couples still fucking. Whereupon, he proceeded to fuck me as energetically as before and kept it up for a week! I had to call in sick from work. We would go down to scrounge around for food, occasionally walked around the house and saw those who remained continue to fuck, a few of them watching each other in the same room - the two Chinese girls in the video were there, each with a black partner.

Sometimes we would be inspired to fuck in front of them but most of the time we would go back to the bedroom. His cock almost never softened completely for much of the day and night - impossible, I know, but there it was. Towards the end of the week, he let it slip that he saw me and the two black men. "You saw me with Adebayo and then with Eric and Janet joining us?" I asked him point blank. He told me that the mirror is one-way and there is a little room behind the mirror. He watched from there. "You wanted to watch me with a black man. It was a bonus then, since you saw two" I said.

"I didn't know how to tell you about my fantasy or if it would ever happen if I didn't do anything, so I 'accidentally' left my laptop for you to easily discover the pairs I set up to perform and waited for your curiosity to take hold" he confessed. "Your session with Adebayo was beyond words! And the foursome couldn't have been choreographed better!" he added.

"Now that I know you masterminded it all along, I might just stop or I could be addicted to those black cocks. Either way, you probably won't like it" I replied.

"That's the risk I took when I confessed just now but I hope you would, indeed, be addicted to the pleasure of it and let me watch. I am hoping that you will allow me to videotape you with a black man or two" he pleaded, "It would be a constant aphrodisiac."

"I can't ask Adebayo. How do I know you didn't secretly film us!" I confronted him.

"If I was going to film you at all, I would want you to know and agree beforehand" he tried to defend himself. "If you don't want to ask Adebayo, you can choose one or both of the two you might have seen in the videos; one of them owns the house and you have already had a great time with Eric."

From his inflection I know so well, I suspected something and barked: "You mean this is your house? and you never told me." I was askance at this revelation as he nodded to confirm he owned the house.

"On paper, it is someone else's" he countered.

"Except for the house, I suspected all these so I am upset but not surprised and I did enjoy myself immensely in part because I knew Adebayo before I met you, and I was actually hoping that you saw the things I was doing with him all throughout since you kept hinting that I fuck another man, to see your reaction. No, actually I thought you wanted me to fuck a black man and I couldn't figure out why other than some perverse reason. But I can't agree off hand on filming me." I said.

And then I got out of bed and soaked myself in the tub while he took a shower. With only robes on, we went down to eat and then I went to sleep. Just before I closed my eyes, he said "It sure looked like you went to heaven with those big black cocks!" I could only smile waved him off weakly. I was angry but I didn't exactly know why. Before the party, I certainly had enough data to conclude he wanted me to fuck another man and very strong indication that this man be black! And, I enjoyed myself immensely. I pushed the thoughts away.

And Another Black Man

When I woke up, I couldn't find Winston. Famished, I went down to eat. Wearing my flimsy silk dress this time, I noticed the small remaining crowd were all still mostly naked, some lounging and others still in different sexual entanglements. A naked, handsome and trim black man followed me to the kitchen and struck a conversation while I looked for something to eat. "You must be Winston's new lady, I have not seen you before", he started. Not wishing to be unfriendly or explain, I said simply said "Yes"

"He is something and you are the most beautiful of them all" he continued.

"I didn't see you at the party" I managed.

"Just returned, I was away" he replied.

I guessed who he was from what Winston mentioned earlier. Then, he helped me with preparing the food. Although he looked a little ridiculous naked wearing an apron and cooking an omelette for me, it looked perfectly normal to him. I asked where Winston was and was told that he drove off saying he won't be back but left the Mercedes for me.

"You know, its not fair that you are the only one with clothes on" he teased. I suspected earlier that Winston did not tell him I was his wife, this confirmed it. I teased back by saying he could take it off and he was quick to do so. On seeing me naked, he took off the apron to show that his cock had immediately sprang erect - fatter than Adebayo's, maybe the same as Eric's, about the same length and but with a slight downward curve to the cockhead. Another curved cock but downward, I thought, though it wasn't as pronounced as Adebayo's nor did it have a flared cockhead.

I sat on the kitchen stool with my legs slightly apart and quietly ate. Having gone through the party naughtiness, I was beyond modesty. Nudity at that moment seemed just like having the see-through silk dress on. He stood there looking at me intently and his cock seemed to have grown some more - an illusion, I thought, or he was just advertising.

"Thanks for the omelette and the compliment, I pointed to his cock. I have to go back to sleep and rest some more" I declared. I grabbed the dress, slung it on my shoulder and started walking back to the bedroom. He walked with me, his cock still very much erect and said he now wished he was at the party and be part of what made me so tired. I laughed and said "Winston did it, kept me in bed for a week - he didn't seem to get tired at all and his cock was always up. I did enjoy it though, so I have no complaints. Did he say anything about me other than leaving the car for me?"

"He didn't explain, only that you should be left alone to rest but fed when hungry until you are ready to leave" he replied.

I asked whether this sort of parties are held often and does Winston ever bring his wife? Answer: long story on the first but yes, many, and no, he has never brought his wife to any or even showed us pictures of her but we suspect she is a beautiful and elegant Chinese lady - just the odds. I decided to push my luck getting more information as we reached the bedroom door and asked whether Winston ever let on why he has been filming sex between Chinese women and black men. He said Winston hasn't said why but we think he has a fascination for the pairing that fuels his sex life.

I went in and continued the conversation, so he followed and I noticed the cock stayed erect all this time! I might be next to feature, I allowed, so you don't mind if I want to know more? Is Winston present during filming and does he get excited? Does he create the scenarios and operate the camera himself or someone else does? I sat on the bed, legs crossed, shaved cunt eating the sheet, so not visible to him.

1...56789...11