My Rich Husband's Wish: Go Black

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just after lunch, Adebayo met us in Manhattan and followed us in his car. Winston was expansive in welcoming everybody. The pool was large enough to accommodate the fourteen people who came early, all except Adebayo were Winston's guests. Everyone changed into their swimwear and took to the pool, even those who were in skimpy bikinis that covered little.

Winston ushered Adebayo and me to one of the bedrooms - the largest one - where he deposited his and my luggage and suggested that Adebayo can change there as well. In the same room?, I wondered. Before I could say anything, he quickly left us alone to attend to his guests. I noticed a mirrored wall and immediately recalled the first video: it was filmed here! "Bathroom is yours." I pushed Adebayo. Not moving, he dared me to change in front of him and moved closer with that lusting look as he began taking off his clothes. He was down to his briefs when he reached for his bikini suit and slowly started towards me. I flashed a naughty smile and strip-teased, slowly swaying my hips as one piece of clothing went after another.

If I was going to be naughty at this party, I was going to green light what he had been longing to do during our college days. Completely naked when he reached me, I smiled and let him take off my thong - I had no bra. When he stood up, his cock was fully erect: it was beautiful, large, long, circumcised, a large flaring head that had an upward curve! It looked the same as before but I must have been imagining things when I thought it was a little fatter -- maybe it was the occasion? A rush of excitement enveloped me and felt my cunt getting wet quickly. I chalked it to our sexual history together. And, given the direction Winston has been nudging me to, marriage was no longer a barrier.

My College Playmate Finally Gets What He Wanted Most

Still, I hesitated and said we should change and join the party. He shook his head, then said "Your husband put us in the same room to change; after learning that we dated in college, he wants to see what happens when we get naked in front of each other. I wouldn't be surprised if he is watching somewhere through a hidden camera." I couldn't disagree with the logic, so I didn't move. He started humming a waltz as our naked bodies met and we danced while squeezing daylight between us. My excitement rose up a few notches and my cunt was now sopping wet and I could feel my pussy inflamed. I joined his humming.

As we swayed in a non-dance dancing, he began insinuating his hips against mine, his cock which was pointing upwards was gently rising up and down between us. Still on my high heels, I opened my thighs and spread my legs. Taking the cue, he pulled back enough and bent his legs to push his stiff cock between my thighs as I spread them some more. Cock now nestled, I closed my thighs a bit to squeeze it and continued dancing. After I relaxed the squeezing a bit, he began sawing his cock by slowly pulling it till the head barely touched my front and then slowly pushing it all the way until our pelvises pressed hard together. At this, I spread my legs and thighs a bit more and turned up my hips up so that the curved tip of his cock would catch and tickle my clitoris as it moved in and out. I looked down and saw that the top of his cock was glistening from my juices!

Looking into my eyes, he saw only green light. He began kissing me tenderly and then more passionately, which I returned with equal enthusiasm. When his tongue snaked into my open mouth, I moaned as I thrust and tipped my hips up some more. This time, his cockhead was now raking the furrow of my swollen labia. As our kissing acquired greater urgency, he bent his knee slightly so that the cockhead raked deeper still, then he paused and pushed. It had difficulty going in, so I wrapped one leg around his hips and guided his wonderful cock in without breaking the kiss, his tongue dueled mine as he fucked me for what seemed like a long time.

Then with his cock buried deeply, we danced slowly moving towards the bed. I started rising to a peak before we got there, he got the message and detoured to a nearby chair where he sat and I rode his cock to my climax, all the while kissing him voraciously. I couldn't help myself: while I rotated my hips and ground my pelvis hard against his as I rode his longish cock up and down, the curved tip with flared head was getting to places never before reached by another. I just went wild, had a prolonged orgasm and collapsed on him, catching my breath and wanting much more. I

felt a slight discomfort in the nascent revelation of my primal wild side but it drove me to discover more. I was no longer thinking of the Winston puzzle; I was into it for my own pleasure. I shivered at the thought and peered into the future with a little apprehension. It was short lived -- I was all-in for enjoying myself completely.

Adebayo rose and carried me to the bed without pulling out his cock and gently lowered me to bed. I protested when he pulled his cock but was quickly gratified when his mouth and tongue found my cunt. Whereupon, he proceeded to give me cunnilingus surpassing all pleasure I experienced with him before - the depth his long tongue could reach into my cunt and the delicateness of his ministrations in and around my clitoris were now beyond what he did to me before! This moved me to reciprocate so we shifted our bodies to sixty nine, also familiar from our past but this time, he was better so I strived to do better as well.

It didn't take long before I was rising to multiple peaks in rapid succession as I ground my pelvis against his face and had to work hard to muffle my screams. My body arched on its own and was convulsing uncontrollably. When I opened my eyes, I noticed the mirrored ceiling and our reflection was so erotic that my body clamored again for more. Adebayo then moved on top of me and guided his raging cock into my still steaming cunt. When I turned to look at the mirrored wall, I saw that uniquely wonderful cock glide to the hilt in one smooth stroke. "I have been thinking of you all the time since the club and reality is much better than fantasy, most deliciously passionate one!" he said as his cock began moving in and out.

"The feast is yours to make with your wonderful cock and imagination! I am your unabashed, enthusiastic partner!" I replied. I had completely forgotten that I was doing this for the Winston experiment, my pleasure had completely taken over.

At that, he gave me a taste of what to expect beyond that moment as he made full use of the unique ability of his cock to reach places inside my cunt: the upper part of my cunt running along the root of the clitoris, deep inside. That curved cock kept scraping along that area, giving me such an intense primal feeling so intense that my body was burning! Adebayo quickly learned that he could do it with every stroke whereupon my body would quiver each time, so he made full use of it as he fucked with varying speeds and side angles. It inspired me to move my hips in ways that enhanced the pleasure in receiving every stroke of his cock in the most pleasurable way for both of us.

And so, we fucked and fucked in different positions until he was finally prepared to let go, something which he delayed many times, by pausing just short of ejaculation and then start again a few minutes later. In one of those pauses, he whispered, "I didn't know heaven could be like this!" and at that moment, I agreed, in the most primal sense my body opened to everything he did for our pleasure.

We went on for I don't know how long, until I finally encouraged him to come into my cunt as a fitting conclusion of the thing he wanted most from me in college. And so, he raced to his climax and I glued my mouth to his to muffle my scream as my body convulsed while my hips and legs continued moving to meet his hard thrusts! He finally flooded my cunt with his sperm and settled lightly on top of me as we both caught our breaths even as my body continued to heave. "Just the beginning?" he asked.

"Most certainly. I'll haunt you if it ends at this party" I offered. In that moment, I was speaking for my cunt! On hearing this, his cock was beginning to swell again. I stopped him so that we could clean up and show ourselves downstairs.

The Real Party Starts

Minutes after we finished showering, Winston knocked and announced through the door that more people will be arriving soon, so we should be ready to meet them. Bathing suits will do. We had already showered together and dried each other, so all we needed was to put on our suits and join Winston. Adebayo wandered around exploring where everything was: food, swimming pool, dance hall, etc. When Winston and I had a moment to ourselves, I asked him "When you put us in the same room and told us to change to suits together, did you want something to happen?"

The guests started arriving, so we couldn't continue the conversation. He did say "You were there for a few hours and didn't come out until I called. The conversation must have been verrry interesting. Did you get to know him better? Judging from the way you danced with him at the club, I expect you did."

As the first new arrival approached, we looked at each other and I smiled naughtily because I knew he could tell from the glow of my face that I just had several orgasms. I looked down to his crotch and saw a big bulge, then whispered nodding down to his crotch "so you approve! It was indeed a very long, deep and full-filling conversation!" to which he smiled knowingly.

We welcomed everyone and showed them where to change to their bathing suits if they wanted to. When Adebayo returned, he helped Winston and I with the guests, showing them where the foods were as well. There were also two beautiful Chinese women (Janet and Linda) and one good looking black man (Eric) who were helping aside from the caterer and his staff. Food was a combination of Western and Chinese concoctions. By 10:00, the party was in full swing. More than half were dancing, others in animated conversations, milling and mixing about - some were swimming, a few women were topless. By 11:00, everyone was dancing in various rooms, anticipating the mistletoe affair at midnight (a very non-Chinese New Year tradition but Winston wanted a naughty party).

Twenty or so minutes before midnight, Adebayo and I were slow dancing tightly in our bikinis as were so many other pairs. The dancing everywhere was getting suggestive, with hands of both men and women roaming freely. As we danced on, I knew how the color contrast between nearly naked bodies of Adebayo's and mine looked to everyone and this turned me on even more. When the lights were finally dimmed, everyone got bolder. Adebayo snaked his hand underneath my bikini, under my moons and reached my cunt, which was sopping wet partly from the sperm he deposited and partly from the rising excitement with what was happening: another black man in another naughty New Year's party. I spread my thighs a bit to give access and thoroughly enjoyed where this was going.

Winston had stopped playing host as he danced with a lovely Caucasian woman but I could see him stealing glances at me, seeing the spread thighs and the unabashed grinding of my hips against my partner. "You wanted to watch?" I thought, "I will give you something to see, for sure."

The Thrill of Watching Black Man and Chinese Woman Live

Mistletoe was everywhere and when midnight struck, everybody was kissing his/her dance partner. Adebayo and I were in the throes of a very long and passionate kiss. "Bedroom?, I locked it to reserve for us!" he said. I told him we should take the long way by looking around the house and we did. We saw all manner of foreplay and two couples actually fucking, completely naked in the pool! We walked to indoor portion of the garden and saw another couple, cock glistening as it pumped into the woman's cunt! We stopped to watch. Adebayo was behind me. Ever since the episode with Cedric in another garden, I could not explain why I get a big rush watching a black man with a light-skinned woman near by, in the same room.

While watching intently, I hardly noticed Adebayo untie my bottom, which dropped between my spread legs, then he removed my top. When his body touched mine from behind, he was naked too with his cock in full mast. I turned and we kissed. "Shall we join the show?" he asked. I was ready a long time ago and nodded. He entered me from behind. I quickly joined the moaning woman and rose to my first peak soon after she finished hers. When I crested, Adebayo stopped soon after, his glistening stiff cock still embedded in my cunt. I turned to the couple and uttered "Thank you!" They thanked us as well and said how beautiful and erotic we looked! So, did they!

Then she suggested we all go in because it was getting cold. Adebayo and I rushed in with them and proceeded to go upstairs. As we passed them, the woman asked if they could watch! They were a handsome black man (Eric)/beautiful Chinese woman (Janet) couple. In the light, I recognized them as one of the couples in Winston's videos. Adebayo and I looked at each other and I said that we could take turns watching. Adebayo just smiled (I suspected that he has had experience in group sex before - something beyond our innocent voyeurs game with Eileen and her black lovers).

They happily joined us in the bedroom which Adebayo started to lock until Janet told him locked doors were not allowed during a party! They put on a show first, and then it was our turn. Without speaking, Adebayo and I decided to pretend there was no one else in the room and focus only on what we were doing together but, of course, it was there in the back of our minds: we were being watched! The exhibitionistic element made it more thrilling than our session in the afternoon. We alternated putting on a show - the men made sure to stop just short of ejaculation each time but also succeeded in taking their women to increasingly intense climaxes.

So, as time passed, we all got languorously lazy and all stayed in bed instead of moving to the chairs when watching. Eric and Janet began to caress us while watching as close as you possibly can get: Eric on me and Janet on Adebayo while the two of us fucked slowly. It all seemed natural by then and added to the excitement. We returned the favor when they fucked. Later, the caresses got bolder: Eric would press his body against mine from behind, his hand caressing my buttocks, thighs, breasts and nipples while Adebayo's cock pumped slowly into my cunt; Eric's stiff cock was like a hot rod tickling my behind.

When it was our turn to watch, I returned the favor by pressing my front against his back and let my hand roam boldly over his slowly moving body. His hand then reached for my cunt behind and started playing with my clitoris, and I opened my legs enough to let his finger slip into my cunt while he continued playing with my clit. He worked on them as he pumped cock into Janet's pulsing cunt. I am sure that to him, this was a clear signal that my cunt would welcome his cock!

I had never been involved in group sex before, so there was a different sense of excitement that was something entirely new. It fueled the intensity of my body's reactions. In the back of my mind, Winston likely made sure they were STD-clean because I am sure he also fucked Janet and the other Chinese woman, so I felt relaxed and free about green lighting him. Where was this leading to? I didn't know but I was getting swept along by the atmosphere, the smell of sex and the subtle changes in our behavior towards the other's partners.

My Second Black Man at the Party

At one point, Eric and I were in the middle of the bed when we were fucking our respective partners. Then, Janet would move to Adebayo's side while I was fucking him. The custom-made bed was much larger than king size - made for group sex like this, I concluded. Later, when Adebayo and I were on our sides, my back was to Eric. This time, I felt Eric's naked front press harder on my back while lightly caressing my hip, his very stiff cock insinuated between my buttocks as I slowly moved with my lover, with my right leg curled over his thighs. Then, as Eric's fingers began playing with my nipples, he pressed his body harder against mine even as Adebayo kept fucking my cunt. When his hand descended to my buttocks, he took his cock and rubbed it all over the area, occasionally pushing his cockhead between the two moons and bumping Adebayo's wet cock that was gliding in and out of my cunt. I pulled my lover closer to me and kissed him hard.

Janet was behind Adebayo's backside and was doing similar things to him that Eric was doing to me. And this tableau continued as the cock in my cunt was sending fireworks throughout my body. In the mirror, I saw Janet play with Adebayo's balls as he kept gliding his cock into my cunt. I crested, Adebayo did not ejaculate - much like before as the men were careful not to let go since the first fuck of our showtime. My eyes were closed and my chest was still heaving from the climax when I felt his cock pulling out of my cunt and his body disengage. I peeked long enough to see it was Janet who pulled the cock out and turned him over, then sat on his cock.

I closed my eyes again. I lowered my raised right leg to the bed - it never made it all the way down. Eric stopped it, kept my thighs open and then his hand began caressing the inside of my thighs. A little later, he slowly raised my right leg until it rested on my foot, leaving my cunt wide open. I felt Eric's right leg slide underneath the raised leg as he squatted astride my left thigh. He moved up close to my cunt until his cockhead presented itself at my labia. He slid it back and forth over my swollen and frothing labia. It would sometimes catch on my swollen clitoris, sending electric sparks throughout my body.

It seemed rather silly to stop him now. Besides, I was still so hot with excitement from that had gone on before and I was curious what he could do after watching him send Janet to intense climaxes - I was now wide open to someone who earlier was complete stranger, prepared to receive his cock! There was no other thought in my mind. I could feel it gliding deeper into the furrow of my cunt, which made it rub my clit each time, sending tingling waves to my loin and the rest of my body. I was now eagerly anticipating receiving his cock in my pulsating and shameless cunt!!

Suddenly, he changed the angle enough so that on the next gliding motion, his cockhead began to enter my wet, engorged and welcoming cunt. The slow glide in seemed to last like an eternity but I did not move as I was curious how he would control the fucking - he made it seem like every movement was in slow motion. I raised my head, craned my neck to have a view and watched his cock completely disappear in the white-hot folds of my cunt, his pelvis then made full contact with my moons where we were joined.

I looked up to gaze into his eyes and smiled. His white teeth framed by his dark lips gleamed as his smile showed how happy he was at this conquest: his cock welcomed by Winston's most beautiful guest who was playing hostess earlier. Winston had not told him I was off limits!! Did he hope this would also happen in the natural course of the orgy that was now in full swing? Maybe, but more likely not because of Janet.

Eric's cock is straighter and thicker than Adebayo's and just as long and I sure felt the extra girth despite the ease of his entry. As he began slowly pulling it almost all the way out and then return it fully into its new-found home, I dropped my gaze to look at his glistening cock. At the end of the second stroke when he pressed his pelvis harder, it made my body shudder a bit, making the inner folds of my cunt feel molten. To be sure, this was helped by the cumulative effect of all the earlier fucking and the newness of a different partner. I looked back and up at him and smiled, then I reached down with my right hand to caress and gently squeeze his balls. Eric's right arm snaked around to my front and began playing with my clitoris as he continued slowly gliding his cock in and out of my well-fucked cunt.

1...45678...11