All Comments on 'My Saving Grace Pt. 06'

by carbinemaster

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow

That was one hell of a coming out ... Reality influences fiction like no imagination can.

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
How great story

Many thanks for this new chapter. Dramatically story, but full of feelings between the siblings.

And Trent, how son of a whore he is!

Live and let live!

5* for you.

Great Job.

I apologize for my English, is not my native language.

Mysterious1963Mysterious1963over 7 years ago
Again a dramatic chapter.

Hi CB

It's again an very emotional and interesting chapter. This one was again spiced with a lot intolerance of the people around Kevin and Grace.

I hope this will get to a positive end, because they both deserve it. So much commitment and unconditional love you will find very rarely.

Very good written and I hope you will continue in due time. I'm looking towards the next chapter

Thanks and greetings

Mysterious

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Job

The series is great so far. I kept wondering if you were going to stop after the first crisis was resolved, then again after the second. I hope you keep up with the series. I can't wait to see what comes next. Keep up the good work.

lantern04lantern04over 7 years ago
Ezcellent

Another good chapter. Will there be more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Hope Kevin has a good good health plan, by the amount of his hospital visits he should get a VIP status there.

5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Oops

Disregard the one star. My mouse batteries were dying and it clicked on 1 instead of 4

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome

Very nice writing there. You think most people come here for the sex stories but is nice to find some with a good story. Cant wait for the following chapters. Keep writing pal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

as always....... GREAT !! please keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This chapter is over already?

Come on dude... I know you don't have a lot of time to write, but I don't want a chapter to end, let alone having nothing good to read for another few months...

SensualleeSensualleeover 7 years ago
Worth the read

The whole series, interestingly enough points to the basic principle of Christian living, Forgiveness. It would be nice if we could all practice that.

sabra16023sabra16023over 7 years ago
Great Story

Please keep writing. Can't wait for the next chapter. Thanks

Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusover 7 years ago
I hate drama but this was just right

Damn what a chapter, and all of this after I was already coming to terms there will be no more. I'm generally against drama in stories involving true love yet it was more than fitting this time around, felt like a catharsis when it finally came and left with much to hope for. The love and compassion that came up for them was phenomenal, the change in some people was even more dramatic than the scarring. Not sure what to think of Heather though, she's sweet and all but kinda pushy for gossip as well. Maybe she has some dirty secret of her own to share, who knows.

And since you like taking our ideas to drive this story onwards, here's one - if Lance had connections to Matt wouldn't he also know some other shady people? Like shady enough to rough up Trent for good?

As usual it's a well deserved 5*!

Now go take care of real life stuff so you can come back with lots more of Kevin & Grace.

AllintheheadAllintheheadover 7 years ago
10 stars.... If i could

Seriously man you sure know how to weave a tale. I never saw that coming with lance at the end. I thought for sure he was going to be bad until the end and then wham. A little drama done the right way goes a long way in a story and you nailed it well done. By all means real life comes first and i'll keep rereading these chapters until you have time to post the next. Well done sir! Well done!

FeyGranddad95FeyGranddad95over 7 years ago
Beautiful!

The superlatives have been used up. It is a lovely, moving, very well written tale with all the right elements. Very nice to read a writer who knows and can beautifully express the difference between erotica and pornography. It may be the best brother-sister tale I've read here and I've read a lot. Thank you for sharing this with us and I look forward to the coming chapters. Five stars as always.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great, as always

I have enjoyed this as much as the rest commenting on this story already. Love how you weave reality into this fantastic story.

On a side note, to the commenter who said something to the effect of Heather fishing for gossip, please keep in mind she is a nurse in the E.R. It would behoove her, upon seeing him wake up, to find out what happened in case the police needed to be called in case of a domestic abuse claim. She would likely see cases like this where someone "walked into a door" or "fell down the stairs" and if she can get the truth then she would be helping in removing a person from a dangerous situation. This as well as Kevin realizing Trent is more than likely abusing his wife Lily makes the story feel even more real in my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great....

Have been waiting for this chapter for a long time now....don't keep us waiting this long for the other chapter.....great story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ode to a Really Fine Writer

Today is the 9th of September 2016 @ 07:21 CST...I have just finished reading your first 6 chapters to this story...and that said...Here is my Vote 5 stars for each chapter...for a total of 30 Stars !, so far. Please keep up the good work, can't wait to read what happens next!

chipmandonechipmandoneover 7 years ago
you can write

I envy the way you can make words morph into pictures. Like composing music you make text come alive. Go pro.

Jeff0147Jeff0147over 7 years ago
Fantastic

Great read! Hopefully you will keep going on this story. Re-read the series after you

posted #6.

arrowglassarrowglassover 7 years ago
Incredibly good story!

Thoroughly into the plot...characters...the surprises...the way you are writing this! Please continue! Definitely a fan !

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
fantastic story

Please keep going

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I hope this is not the end

I love this story, It is really well written with very nice storylines and plots. I envy your writing skills, but i am also thankfull because of it.

I hope you understand what I mean, English is not my native language, but in short:

I love your writing

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 7 years ago
Tension

You drew it well. Details galore but well constructed. Well done! 5.

RaccoonWankerRaccoonWankerover 7 years ago
Redemption

Lance's redemption was awesome!

Ib_SaysIb_Saysabout 7 years ago
Not redemption, whitewashing

The thing with Lance was stupid, it didn't feel like redemption, more like the author retconned a character nobody cared about. It really adds nothing to the story, but mostly just serve as a distraction that dilutes the narrative.

The thing with Trent was bad, if he's still invited to family gatherings after this, it goes from being forgiving into outright insanity.

James might feel an obligation because he's a minister, but forgiving does not mean forgetting, and if he knows someone is only interested in creating strife, and causing pain, and is a wife abuser to boot, then that guy is not fit company.

hopefully Trent's wife, with her daughter's help, will leave him.

I also hope someone think of deleting the recording Trent made, it seems like none though about doing so with Lance's recording.

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
Lance's comments were a huge shock. WOW!

Matt was the real asshole and sweet Grace had been a terrible judge of character. I am surprised that Grace had been screwing an asshole like Matt for a long while and even with her training she did realize his problems.

What an exciting adventure. Matt should have given Lance his Uncle James' phone number.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great story!

If only there were more stories like this! Unfortunately most of them dive directly into the sexual part and are predictable and get boring quick...

This one though is amazing! Great job!! 👍🏻

Rogue117Rogue117over 5 years ago
Wow!

The emotion you capture, and feelings you bring out in the reader are amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good story...

The plot is good, BUT ! How can the male lead be seriously injured ? Of course I'm talking complete bullshit, but what I want to say is that a protagonist should be super strong and powerful, standing until he's drained of last drop of blood through sheer willpower !!! Someone who marches forward, maintaining his imperial momentum !!!

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 4 years ago
Beauty...

This was done incredibly well. Wow the story arc just keeps getting juicier and juicier.

WargamerWargamerover 4 years ago
Brilliantly done

Marvellous story, I shall read on

5/5

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 3 years ago
3rd read

This series is not one for the quick fuck scenes rather it focuses on building up a strong and well thought out story line. It’s for those of us that want to see the romance the hardships and the eventual outcome whether good or bad. It’s truly a wonderful series and I’m on my third read for a reason lol. Because it’s so damn good

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 3 years ago

I am truly moved by this chapter. I have commented on the previous chapters with ideas on how this narrative could have been more entertaining and I stand by my critique of those chapters. But this chapter went far beyond just being entertaining. It was powerful. A powerful edifying vehicle that stands alone. Thank you, for submitting this fine piece of artwork.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanabout 1 year ago

Anthony and his slimy behavior has still not been brought to the attention of Uncle James even though Trent (honorific intentionally omitted) mentioned him as an accomplice.

Having Lance consider turning over a new leaf was sort of nice. But it didn't feel like it was the original back story for his character at the time he was introduced. This 'gay man being blackmailed by Matt' angle feels very contrived. The whole Matt abusing girlfriends angle just doesn't gain traction no matter how you spin it. Sooner or later someone would have claimed rape regardless of her much money that family had.

I really enjoyed seeing Hannah West again, you gotta love her. My own mother was a RN for more than 45 years. Hannah doesn't remind me of my mom, but having been immersed heavily into that environment, I will say that she is a perfect match for several real nurses that I have known through my mother’s workplace. So good job there. 👌 3/5

Aussie1951Aussie19519 months ago
A little revenge pleas

It would be nice if you liven up this storyline up a bit with a little action and have Elizabeth girlfriend call in the troops and have Trent and Anthony gang raped by a group of bull Dyke’s with strap Ons… sorry just a thought, ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Well this one was full of surprises. We all knew that Trent was a bit of a prick, but this shows just how much of a twisted bastard he really is, though I suspect it's even worse than we know. He thrives on the strife of others, even his own damn family's (perhaps especially so). Man, what the hell is wrong with some people?

It was so heartbreaking that his mother and father turned on him so quickly, after all they had expressed in previous chapters. Didn't even let him speak out before the mother assaulted him - and caused non-trivial damage that will leave a scar on his face - and, as is typical, immediately assumed the son had abused and taken advantage of the daughter (I mean really, after he literally fucking risked his life for her on multiple occasions, how stupid can you be to think he would hurt her in any way). OK, everyone seemed to listen in the end, but I'm not sure they'll ever accept them. It's so sad when events like this reveal just how closed-minded and judgemental people are. Especially so when they would otherwise appear to be loving, accepting, well-adjusted people. It's a gut punch for sure.

The little twist at the end with Lance was interesting. The implications about Matt were rather disturbing, but sadly and horrifyingly, not surprising - assholes with lots of wealth and power/influence tend to behave like this. Still, the extent of his depravity that is implied is rather shocking. I shudder to think how many woman he has harmed. Kevin's actions on that day no doubt has saved a lot of woman from unimaginable torment, albeit unknown to him at the time.

Looking forward to reading the next chapter. Hope things work out for them. Enduring even more hardships that no one should ever have to, they deserve a break damn it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous