My Sister Needs Me Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me baby, that was the best cum session I have ever had in my screwed up life. I have never cum so fucking much as I just did with you fucking me with that big ass cock of yours. I so want that every night from now on. Please babe, will you let me or try to make me cum like that again every night?"

"That depends if you can go long enough to let me cum by the time I am done in."

"How long will it take you to cum in my pussy?"

"As long as it takes you to be fully satisfied for the night, to get you through until at least morning."

"Oh baby, you have me good to go till maybe midnight which is..." Lorna looked over at the alarm clock then added. "...in one minute! I already need more of your big beautiful cock so... No I need more now! You haven't cum yet!"

Lorna lay over again and began to meet my strokes with her strokes at the same speed as she had started. I had just kept the slow fucking speed in and out with my dick. Lorna and I began kissing again while slow fucking. I reached up between us and began playing with her tits that she had pressed into my chest.

One minute Lorna and I were slowly fucking, and kissing each other, and me playing with her tits all at the same time, then I rolled us over putting myself on top. I slowly fucked in and out of Lorna's pussy as we were doing before. I began kissing my way down to her tits by arching my back upwards.

I finally kissed and sucked a nipple into my mouth causing Lorna to moan out. "Oh fuck that feels good babe! Suck my tits... Make love to my tits baby... Some day my tits will have milk for you and the baby we'll have together... Keep slowly fucking my pussy and some day there will be a baby in the oven... I do hope you want your baby in my oven..."

I stopped sucking on one nipple to suck on the other nipple when Lorna would finish a sentence. When I would switch to the other nipple, Lorna seemed to lose her thoughts for a moment. When Lorna said 'milk' would be in her tits someday my dick jerked up and down. Then she'd say 'baby' and my cock would jerk again as before. Each time Lorna said something about us making a 'baby' together and hoping I wanted one made by us, my dick would seem to jerk up and down in her pussy.

"Yes, I would love to have a baby with you. How about we talk about having a baby later sexy. Right now I have to have a taste of your hot wet pussy." I slid down causing my cock to slide out of Lorna's pussy.

I got positioned between Lorna's legs and leaned my head in and gave her pussy a licking from her taint to her clit, before I stuck two fingers into her tight sopping wet pussy. As soon as I stuck my fingers into Lorna's pussy and found her G spot she moaned out. "Mm-mm, fuck yes," then I licked and sucked her clit while I kept rubbing my finger tips over her G spot. In a very short time Lorna began jerking around. "OH FUCK I am about to fucking cum again all ready ba..." I got a mouth full of her juices that just flowed out right into my mouth as I started to lick from my fingers up to her clit. I kept rubbing her G spot and sucking on her clit while trying to catch all of her juices that flowed out of her pussy.

When Lorna calmed down, I pulled my fingers out of her pussy and licked them clean, and then lined my dick back up with Lorna's pussy and after getting my cock wet with her juices again, I slowly slid back into Lorna's pussy and began slowly sliding my dick in and out of her pussy again. As I slowly slid in and out of Lorna's pussy with my hard dick, I licked and sucked on her hard nipples with my mouth and tongue, and squeezed her tits with my hands.

After a little bit Lorna moaned out. "Oh fuck what are you doing to me baby!!" She began picking up the pace as we fucked each other till I was fucking her as fast as I could. "I'm about to cum again!! All over your big ass cock baby!! OH FUCK me! I'm cumming again!!" I then felt her pussy juices soaking my legs and even the bed under her butt and my knees. Lorna began jerking around like she had done the first time she had cum while on top of me.

I continued to Fuck Lorna as fast as I could, and the whole time her pussy juices kept on flowing out of her and soaking the bed and my legs. "Oh fuck me I can't stop cumming baby!! Fuck me!! I need you to cum with me baby please!! Cum with me in my pussy baby!! Are you going to cum for me baby???"

"Yes in a moment... I can feel it starting to get close to cumming and filling your pussy up with my cum." I kept on fucking her as fast as I could and using one hand to squeeze her tits and pinch her nipples.

A moment later I stopped playing with her tits and nipples but I kept fucking her pussy with my hard cock as fast as I could, then a moment later. "Oh fuck me sexy... I am about to fill your tight hot pussy up with my cum... OH baby!! There it is!!" The first rope of cum shot deep into Lorna's pussy a split second before I said, 'there it is'.

"Yes I feel it!! It is so fucking hot!! Oh fuck I am cumming again!!" Lorna began soaking the bed and my knees all the more and began jerking more than she was from her previous orgasm. My hard cock jerked up and down a few times like it did when I unloaded cum in her pussy.

When we both had calmed down, Lorna looked into my eyes and said. "I have been wanting to feel your cum in my pussy for a very long time baby!! It feels so fucking good!! I want more of it, like, every fucking day baby!! Oh fuck I am cumming again baby!!" Again I felt her pussy juices like I had seconds ago flowing out around my dick.

I lay over her using my elbows to keep most of my weight off of her. I slowly slid my dick in and out of her pussy a little bit since it hadn't softened much. As Lorna began to calm down from her jerking around, I pushed my dick into her and stopped stroking in and out. I could feel her vaginal muscles squeezing and releasing my cock milking more cum out of me.

One or two minutes later Lorna looked into my eyes and said. "I knew it would be really good to have sex with you but I didn't know it would be this fucking good! With it so good how can it be so fucking wrong and against the law."

"They can't tax it since they have no idea as to how many family members actually have sex together. How can they prove you and I just had sex together if there is no witness to the fact?" Rolling us over onto my back and Lorna on top of me the way we started.

Lorna began laughing at what I said about the IRS unable to tax our sex. When she finally quit giggling about it she said. "I had never thought of that before. Now that you say that, you are right as long as neither one of us say anything about it to any one else. And like you said, 'there is no' witnesses to it. Thank you for getting us out of the big wet spot."

"You're welcome..." Lorna began french kissing me again which I kissed her back in the same way.

After kissing and letting our tongues dance around with each other, Lorna raised up and looked into my eyes again. "John, my love please don't be mad at me or think bad of me for wanting to do what we just did together. I have wanted to do this for a very long time now. I had to do something knowing you weren't getting any and I was having to do without too that I got so horny. Being so horny is what gave me the courage to do all that I did to entice you into fucking me. I also wanted to make sure you didn't just fuck me hard and fast to get it over with, like so many guys have done. I had to control how fast we fucked so that you would want to do this again and to prove to you, just how much I do love you. I was hoping you loved me enough to notice the difference, between having sex with any woman versus how much better sex can be with a woman you love and loves you."

"Okay, for one sexy I am not mad at you for anything. I started wanting you I guess the day after you moved in and confirmed my thoughts about Mike and Anna. And then, the way you dressed every day and how free you seem to be, either dressed or undressed. It is that law thing that kept me from just diving off into this with you. I heard something on the news where a man said 'incest is illegal but is rarely ever taken to a court of law because the couple are adults when they did the act for the first time and both adults were consenting adults'. When it goes to court is if one is an adult and the other is still a minor under the age of sixteen in this state."

"So you are okay with us being in the same bed and having more sex whenever we want?"

"Yes sexy but right now I need to use the bathroom real quick, and then we will go from there to see if we sleep or have some wild sex." I said sitting up on the side of the bed holding Lorna in my arms so she wouldn't fall to the floor.

"I need to use the bathroom too. I may have to sleep laying on top of you since the bed is so wet or we can go to my bed to sleep." Lorna said holding onto me as we walked to the bathroom.

I let Lorna pee first and when she finally finished I took my turn. "We'll make do with you laying on me. I didn't know you squirted like that. I'll have to make sure you squirt all the time from now on. One thing for sure. We'll have to buy a cover to protect the mattress." Smiling as I said it.

"I'm sure you will make me squirt because you are the first and only man to make me squirt. Having a squirting orgasm is the best orgasm of all time for me. I hope you like me squirting like that."

Once Lorna and I were back in bed the two of us drifted off to sleep. With her laying on top of me.