My Sister, The Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TryAnything
TryAnything
9,349 Followers

"You want to see real close?" Robbie asked Sara as he knelt behind his sister, his cock almost grazing her ass.

Sara just nodded, licking her lips.

"Then lay down under Dani and get a good look," Robbie told her, rubbing his cock against his sister's very wet pussy.

Sara quickly scrambled underneath Dani until her face was scant inches from her pussy and Robbie's cock rubbing at the entrance. Dani had a similar view of Sara's pussy, the first time she had seen one other than her own when she played with herself in front of the mirror. She found the sight of Sara's fire-red pussy hair fascinating and the way her inner pussy lips extended out and spread apart was very different from her own. She could see Sara's clit glistening with her juices.

Robbie rubbed his cock up and down between his sister's pussy lips, Sara's face just inches below. Reaching down and pushing on the shaft of his cock, Robbie pushed until the head of his cock slid into Sara's wide-open mouth where he let her suck and tease him for a moment before pulling away and placing his cock at the entrance to his sister's pussy.

Sara watched in fascination as inch after inch of Robbie's beautiful cock disappeared into Dani's pussy. She had never seen anything like this before. When he began to pull out, Sara could see the shaft of his cock glistening with Dani's pussy juices. Dani was groaning as Robbie began to fuck her, his cock sliding all the way in and then out, over and over and over again.

Then suddenly his cock was not in her pussy and she gasped at the sudden loss. Looking beneath herself, she saw that Robbie had pushed his cock down and that Sara was sucking on it. She felt an incredible thrill knowing that Sara was tasting her pussy on Robbie's cock. She knew how good that tasted. Then his cock was once again filling her pussy, pounding in and out, driving her crazy.

"Lick me," Robbie said to Sara as he continued fucking his sister.

Sara heard Robbie groan as she leaned up and let her tongue slide along the shaft of his cock as he pushed it in and out of Dani's pussy. Sara had never tasted another pussy before and the taste of Dani's pussy on Robbie's cock had been the tastiest thing she had ever tasted in her entire life, even better than the taste of her own pussy on a cock. She found herself with her tongue jammed against Dani's clit with Robbie's cock sliding back and forth above it. Then his cock slid all the way out of Dani's pussy and straight into her mouth. Sara eagerly sucked on him, delighting in the fuck-juice cocktail that coated his cock.

"Time to switch," Robbie announced as he pulled his cock out of Sara's mouth.

Sara quickly got on her hands and knees in front of Robbie, now desperate for his cock in her pussy, while Dani crawled underneath her until she was laying right beneath her spread pussy. She watched in fascination as her brother rubbed his cock up and down between Sara's spread pussy lips. The paleness of her skin in contrast to the pinkness of her pussy was striking, as was the flaming red hair just above her slit. When Robbie pushed his cock down to her mouth, Dani didn't think twice about sucking it. She noticed how different Sara's pussy juice tasted than her own, but it was wonderful and she felt so wicked as she sucked on her brother's cock.

Then Robbie once again rubbed his cock up and down between Sara's pussy lips, but this time he slowly pushed himself into her, inch by inch, and Sara groaned in delight as Dani watched in wide-eyed fascination. When his entire length was buried in Sara's pussy, Robbie rested for a moment to enjoy the sensation of her pussy clamping and unclamping on his cock before slowly beginning to fuck her.

Sara was moaning and groaning as Robbie's cock slid in and out of her pussy. It felt so good. He was so big and filled her like she had never been filled except by some of her toys and a few select vegetables. This was heaven as far as she was concerned. She could see that Dani's pussy was red and puffy from its recent fucking. Her clit was swollen as big as the tip of her little finger and she could see juices coating her lips and upper thighs.

Dani couldn't believe how sexy it was seeing her brother's cock sliding in and out of Sara's pussy. Her pussy lips clung to the shaft of his cock each time he pulled back, glistening with her juices. She inhaled him when he finally pulled his cock from Sara's pussy and offered it to her. It was so erotic to be sucking him with Sara's pussy juices flavoring everything. She let him push all the way into her throat as she sucked him.

"Suck her pussy," Robbie said, pulling his cock from her mouth.

Dani looked up at him, lust filling her eyes. This was so depraved. Lifting her face towards Sara's pussy, Dani gasped. Sara had thought Robbie was talking to her and had lowered her mouth to Dani's pussy, sticking her tongue into her hole and sucking on her. Dani immediately dove into Sara's pussy, sticking her tongue into her, sucking and licking, delirious with lust at this first lesbian experience.

Robbie watched in amazement as the two girls ate each other's pussies. This was hotter than anything he had imagined. They were total sexual animals. He could see Dani sawing two fingers in and out of Sara's pussy as she sucked on her clit, then she would suck her fingers and stick her tongue into Sara's hole, gluing her mouth to her and drinking her juices.

Getting to his feet, Robbie moved around to watch Sara sucking his sister's pussy. She had hooked Dani's legs under her arms, spreading and opening her pussy to easy access. Robbie could see her fucking her tongue in and out of Dani's hole. Kneeling down in front of them, Robbie began rubbing his cock up and down his sister's slit as Sara continued licking and sucking her. Then she grabbed his cock and began sucking on him for a minute before positioning it at the entrance to Dani's pussy and watching him push inside. When he pulled back out, Sara grabbed him once again and sucked him into her mouth until he sat back and stood up, at which point she dove back into Dani's pussy and continued licking her.

Robbie moved back around behind Sara where Dani was still enthusiastically eating her pussy. Kneeling down, he pushed his cock into Sara, groaning in delight as her tight pussy grabbed him. As he began to fuck her, he could feel his sister's tongue on the shaft of his cock and on Sara's pussy. Sara was moaning and groaning, her face buried in Dani's pussy. Robbie felt his balls tighten and knew that he was about to blow his load.

Pumping Sara's pussy furiously, he threw himself into her one last time and exploded, cum shooting from his cock to splash deep inside of her. After the second spurt he pulled his cock out, shooting cum all over Sara's pussy. Dani went crazy trying to lick it all up and suck him at the same time. Robbie grabbed Dani by the hair and held her face in front of his erupting cock, shooting streams of cum onto her face. Only then did he allow her to take him into her mouth and suck the remaining cum directly from the source.

Sara turned around, sitting next to them, her hands on her spread knees, her pussy spread open and oozing cum. Her eyes opened wide when she saw the cum all over Dani's face. Robbie stepped back, pulling his cock from Dani's mouth as she licked her lips. As Sara moved up onto her knees right in front of Dani, Robbie reached for his camera on the desk, snapping his first picture as Sara stuck out her tongue to scoop a stream of cum from Dani's cheek.

Without seeming to notice or mind, Sara continued to lick the cum from Dani's face, every few seconds stopping to passionately kiss her, as Robbie continued to take pictures. Then Dani was pushing Sara down onto her back on the floor, crawling between her legs to her cum-covered pussy. Robbie didn't stop taking pictures as Dani sucked Sara's pussy, getting every last bit of cum that she could.

When she finally sat up, her face shining with pussy juice, Dani had a big smile on her face. What a day! Sara let out a deep breath and sat up, looking first at Dani, then looking long and hard at Robbie sitting in his computer chair, his cock dangling in front of him.

"Wow!" Sara said. "That was incredible. I never imagined."

"Yeah," Dani agreed. "I can't believe I sucked your pussy. I didn't think I was a lesbian."

"Me, too," Sara laughed, "and you're not and neither am I. I think we just discovered that we're bi."

"Does Master like having two slaves?" Dani asked coyly, leaning her arms on her brother's knee and smiling up to him.

"Yes, sex slaves," Sara laughed out loud. "We're sex slaves in sexual bondage."

Just then they heard the sound of the kitchen door and Dani jumped to her feet.

"Mom!" she exclaimed, grabbing her clothes. "She can't catch us again," she said.

"What!" Sara said as she, too grabbed her clothes and followed Dani at a run out the door.

"I'll tell you later," Dani whispered to her as they rushed into her room, shutting the door behind them and quickly pulling their shirts and shorts on.

Ellen had been dreading returning home all day. She just didn't want to deal with what had happened this morning. But she knew she had to. And she wanted to somehow keep it from Joe if she could, she had decided. It would just kill him if he knew what was going on.

After changing out of her work clothes into a pair of gym shorts and a t-shirt, Ellen decided that she would talk to Dani first. She wanted to put off facing Robbie as long as possible, she realized. Knocking on Dani's door, she entered when she heard Dani's voice. She was surprised to see that she wasn't alone, that Sara was there. The two of them were sitting cross-legged on the bed.

"Oh, hi, Sara," Ellen greeted Dani's best friend. "I didn't know you'd be here."

"Hi, Ellen," Sara replied. "I figured I'd have to visit since Dani's grounded if I wanted to see her."

"Well, that's really nice of you," Ellen told her. "You're a good friend."

"We've had a nice day," she said, smiling.

"No problems?" Ellen asked. "Robbie left you alone?"

"He was in his room all day," Dani said.

"Well, that's good then," Ellen said, nodding her head. "Maybe your father will un-ground the two of you since you seem to have learned how to get along."

"That would be nice," Dani said.

"Are you going to stay for dinner?" Ellen asked Sara.

"I hadn't thought about it," Sara answered.

"Why don't you spend the night," Dani suggested. "Do you think your mom would mind?"

"No, she won't mind," Sara replied. "Is that okay with you, Ellen?"

"That's fine," Ellen told her. "I'll check on Robbie and then start getting dinner ready."

"Okay. Thanks, mom," Dani said as Ellen left the room.

"Well, that solved that," Ellen thought to herself as she closed Dani's door behind her. At least with Sara here all day, she didn't have to worry or wonder what Robbie and Dani might or might not have been up to all day.

"Robbie," Ellen called out, knocking on his door after taking a deep breath.

"Yeah," she heard from within the room.

Opening the door and hesitating for a moment before entering, Ellen saw that Robbie was for all intents and purposes still sitting at his computer. He had his digital video camera and also his SLR digital camera on the desk next to him. Obviously he was editing photos but she couldn't see exactly what from the doorway.

"Was everything okay today?" she asked.

"Yeah, fine," Robbie replied, continuing to work at his computer.

"No problems with your sister?" she asked.

"No, no problems," he replied.

"Robbie, please at least look at me when you talk to me," Ellen said. "I don't appreciate talking to your back."

Sighing, Robbie pushed away from his computer and spun his seat around to face his mother. Ellen gasped as she saw that he was just as naked as he had been that morning, only his cock wasn't sticking up to his navel, it was laying across his thigh.

"Robbie, what is this with you being naked?" Ellen asked him, feeling her face flush as her nipples screwed themselves into hard knots which had to be obvious through her t-shirt.

"It's more comfortable," Robbie said, staring at her breasts.

"But what about the rest of us?" Ellen asked, not able to look away from his cock.

"It's only in my room," Robbie said. "You came in here."

"Robbie," Ellen said, closing the door behind her and stepping closer to him, not wanting Dani or Sara to walk by and see her talking to her naked son, "this is not appropriate behavior," she told him. "This has to stop," she said, her voice trailing off as she happened to look at his computer monitor.

"Oh, my god," she gasped as she looked at the picture on the monitor. It was a picture of Dani on her knees, naked, her face streaked with cum, her mouth open and a cock, it had to be Robbie's, resting on her tongue, cum dribbling from the slit onto her tongue.

"Ellen, I'm home," she heard Joe call out at the same time she felt Robbie's hand slide up the inside of her leg into her gym shorts, his fingers easily sliding right into her sopping pussy.

"Robbie!" Ellen exclaimed, spinning away from him, seeing his fingers glistening with her pussy juices. "What do you think you're doing?"

Robbie was staring at his fingers in front of his face. Just as Ellen opened the door and stepped out of his room, she saw him stick his fingers in his mouth and suck on them. She tried to compose herself as she went to greet her husband in the kitchen, her nipples so hard they felt like they were going to break off, her pussy literally dripping. She wished she had put on some panties to soak it up.

"Hi, sweetheart," Joe greeted her when she entered the kitchen, taking her in his arms and giving her a big kiss. "Happy to see me, are you?" he asked with a laugh, cupping her big breasts in his hands and pinching her big hard nipples between his thumb and finger.

"You know I am," she said, happy at the way things were being interpreted.

"Where are the kids?" he asked, pulling her close, cupping her ass in his hands.

"Dani's in her room with Sara," Ellen told him, feeling his cock hardening in his pants against her belly. "Robbie's at the computer as usual," she said.

"Feel like living a little dangerously?" Joe asked, pulling her against his now hardened cock.

The fact of the matter is, Ellen was feeling very horny. The whole issue of Robbie and Dani the past day had had the effect of putting her into what she thought of as sexual high gear. She had almost cum when Robbie had stuck his fingers into her pussy.

Joe started tugging at Ellen's shorts, trying to pull them down. Ellen stopped him, grabbing his hands.

"Let's go to our room," she suggested, pulling him from the kitchen.

Joe wanted her right then and there, but he was willing to be led to their room. When they got to the doorway, he grabbed her, pulling her into the room and throwing her onto the bed. Grabbing her shorts, he ripped them down her legs, leaving her naked on her back. Quickly stripping out of his clothes as Ellen pulled her t-shirt off, exposing her big breasts with the very hard nipples, Joe crawled onto the bed between her legs, stopping only when his mouth was firmly covering her soaking pussy.

"God, you are so wet," Joe said, lifting his pussy-juice covered face to look at her.

"Oh, Joe, fuck me, please just fuck me," Ellen begged, pulling at him.

Joe crawled up her body, stopping to chew on her nipples before letting his cock sink into Ellen's pussy. Even though he was only about six inches, his was the only cock her pussy had ever known and it filled her so nicely. The image of Robbie's cock flashed into her mind, so much bigger than Joe's, and she felt her pussy clench Joe's cock as she thought of how it would feel to have such a cock inside of her.

Joe loved the feeling of Ellen's pussy surrounding his cock. She was always so incredibly wet and her pussy clenched and unclenched his cock the whole time he was inside of her. He pumped and pumped his cock in and out of her eager pussy, her legs up and wrapped around his back. He wasn't going to last long, so he wanted it to be intense. Thrusting as hard as he could, Joe groaned as his balls spasmed and cum shot from his cock into Ellen's pussy. Ellen was squeezing him tightly to her with her legs, her pussy milking his cock of its hot load. Joe arched his back as his orgasm finished, managing to fall next to her on the bed as he collapsed.

Ellen just lay there on her back, her legs spread wide. She could feel Joe's cum oozing from her pussy. God, she had needed that. She had been wound up so tightly and sex was exactly the release she had craved. Pushing up onto her elbows, Ellen's eyes opened in shock as she realized that the door had not been pushed closed and that Robbie was standing there looking in, staring at the gooey mess between her legs.

Looking quickly over at Joe, who was on his stomach, his face turned away, Ellen returned her gaze to her son who hadn't moved. He was standing there rubbing his crotch. Carefully, so as not to disturb Joe, Ellen swung her feet off the bed and got to her feet. She could feel Joe's cum start to leak from her pussy, so she put a hand between her legs, cupping herself as she walked over to the door. For some inexplicable reason, she brought her cum-covered hand up from her pussy and licked it as she slowly shut the door in her son's face.

Robbie stood there for a few seconds, the images of his father's cock plunging in and out of his mother's pussy burned into his mind. The way she had looked laying there, her legs splayed wide, her pussy gaping open, cum oozing from it, he was so horny now that he had to do something about it.

Turning, he walked over to Dani's door, just opening it and walking in without knocking, surprising both Dani and Sara who were still sitting on the bed.

"R-Robbie," Dani said, surprised by him bursting in like that. "What do you want?"

"Pussy," Robbie replied, unzipping his pants and pulling his hard cock out.

"Oh, yes," Sara said, quickly sliding to the edge of the bed and laying on her back, pulling her shorts off and spreading her legs, opening her pussy to him. "Fuck me, Robbie," she said, rubbing herself.

Robbie dove into her pussy, impaling her with his cock in one vicious thrust. Dani watched in amazement as Robbie furiously fucked Sara. It was like he was possessed. Sara was thrashing about on the bed as Robbie pounded her pussy, moaning and groaning. Dani glanced towards the door, wondering if their parents were able to hear, realizing that she wished it was her pussy getting the action.

Then Robbie stiffened in orgasm, thrusting his cock deep into Sara's willing pussy. He grabbed Dani by the arm, pulling her close, then pulled his spurting cock from Sara's pussy. Without hesitating Dani dove onto it, sucking it deep into her mouth, tasting his hot cum and Sara's pussy juices. She sucked him until there was no more cum, then Robbie pushed her down towards Sara's messy pussy. Eagerly Dani stuck her tongue in Sara's pussy, slurping at the cum cocktail that oozed from her hole.

"Dani, dinner's ready," they heard Joe say from the door just as he knocked.

Robbie jumped to his feet, moving towards the closet out of sight of the door instinctively, just as it opened and Joe stuck his head in.

"We're..." he began, stopping abruptly when his eyes, took in the sight of his daughter's face looking up from Sara's wide-spread, bright pink pussy.

"Daddy!" Dani exclaimed, covering Sara's pussy with her hand as Joe quickly closed the door, not believing what he had just seen.

"Oh, god, how can I face him now!" Dani said, licking her fingers as she sat up.

"It'll be okay," Robbie said, going to the door. "You'll see."

Five minutes later they were all sitting around the table eating dinner. It was uncomfortably quiet. Everyone was uneasy with the exception of Robbie. Joe couldn't look at Dani. He also couldn't get out of his mind the sight of Sara's bright pink pussy spread open, Dani's wet face just above it. Ellen couldn't stop thinking about Robbie watching her and Joe fuck, seeing her so exposed, cum leaking from her freshly fucked pussy. They finished the meal with almost no conversation. Robbie then surprised them by volunteering to do the after-meal cleanup. Dani and Sara disappeared into her room and Ellen and Joe went to theirs. Robbie cleaned up the kitchen, a smile on his face.

TryAnything
TryAnything
9,349 Followers