My Sister, The Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TryAnything
TryAnything
9,345 Followers

"Joe, we need to talk," Ellen said to him once they were safely in their room.

"I know," Joe replied.

"You do! How could you..."

"I just walked in on Dani," he told her.

"W-w-what do you mean?" Ellen asked, her face blanching white at the thought of him catching Dani and Robbie together.

"I think I caught her eating Sara's pussy," Joe managed to say, unable to meet her eyes.

"You what!" Ellen exclaimed. "What do you mean?"

"I mean, that when I called her to dinner, I poked my head in the door and there she was, her face above Sara's pussy. And Sara was naked."

"Oh, my god," Ellen moaned, sagging onto the bed. "What is happening? Was Robbie there?"

"Robbie! Why do you ask?"

"This morning after breakfast I saw them together just outside our room in the hall," Ellen told him.

"So?" Joe said. "There's nothing wrong with that."

"Well, Dani was naked. Her face looked like it was covered with cum. It was dripping into her mouth from her lip. And Robbie's cock was sticking out of his pants," she told him.

Joe just stood there stunned, unable to picture what he was being told.

"And he was watching us when you got home from work," she added. "He saw everything. We didn't close the door."

"What should we do?" Joe asked, sitting down next to Ellen on the bed. "What can we do?"

"Well, we need to talk to them, I just don't know what to say," Ellen replied. "It's not like they're little children anymore."

"Maybe if we just ignore it..." Joe began.

"We can't stick our heads in the sand," Ellen said. "Either we talk to them and let them know that what they're doing is wrong and that we disapprove, or they'll just assume it's okay and that we don't mind. That we agree with their behavior."

"I guess I'm shocked about Dani because it never occurred to me that she was sexually active," Joe said. "She seems so young."

"They're not like we were," Ellen said, shaking her head. "In some ways they seem older than us."

"Do you want me to talk to Robbie then?" Joe asked. "And you can talk to Dani."

"I don't know," Ellen said. "My head is so confused right now. I think I'll go for a walk and think about things."

"Well, I'll talk to Robbie while you're gone," Joe said. "We'll decide about Dani when you get back."

"Oh, Joe, I'm so frightened," Ellen said as she got to her feet, hugging him close. "I thought everything was so perfect."

"It is," Joe told her. "This is just a bump in the road. I'm sure we'll get it straightened out. You'll see."

"I hope you're right," Ellen said, leaving the room.

Joe waited a minute or so after Ellen left before going across the hall and knocking on Robbie's door.

"Robbie, you got a minute?" he asked through the door.

"Sure, dad, come on in," Robbie said from within his room.

Joe entered and saw Robbie sitting in his usual place at the computer. Robbie blanked the screen and turned around to face his father.

"What's up?" he asked.

"Well, I'm not real comfortable with this," Joe began, "but I've been talking with your mother."

"What about?" Robbie asked, wondering what she had told him.

"About you and your sister," Joe said, fixing him with a look.

"Dani? What about her?" Robbie asked, relaxing as he realized where this was going.

"Your mother seems to be under the impression that you two are behaving inappropriately towards each other," Joe said, feeling awkward.

"What do you mean?" Robbie asked, playing the innocent.

"She is under the impression that you are interacting sexually with your sister," Joe managed to say.

"Interacting!" Robbie exclaimed. "Dad, you don't know Dani very well, do you?" he asked.

"What do you mean?" Joe asked.

"Look, Dani's a brat and usually impossible to get along with," Robbie began. "But lately she's changed."

"How do you mean?" Joe asked his son.

"Well, I hate saying anything like this, because it's not nice and she is my sister, but lately Dani's been pretty obsessed with sex," Robbie told him. "I know she's done some things with some of my friends," Robbie said.

"I'm not talking about your friends," Joe said, trying to stay on track and not sure that he wanted to hear what Robbie was telling him. "I'm talking about you."

"Look, I'm sorry, dad, but she begged me," Robbie protested.

"Begged you what?" Joe asked.

"She begged me to let her suck my cock," Robbie told him. "She said she wanted to try out her technique on me."

"You've got to be kidding!" Joe said.

"No, I'm not," Robbie replied. "Every time she sees me now she begs me to let her suck me. I'm only human, you know."

"But she's your younger sister," Joe said. "You should know better."

"Dad, if she was here begging to suck your dick, I guarantee you she'd suck your dick. You wouldn't be able to resist."

"That would never happen," Joe said nervously. This was not how he had envisioned this conversation progressing.

"I'm telling you she is absolutely cock crazy," Robbie said to his father. "I'm sorry, but that's the truth. She loves cock. She'll suck anyone. Probably fuck anyone, too."

"Robbie! I don't ever want to hear you say anything like that again," Joe admonished. "You're talking about your sister."

"That doesn't mean it's not true," Robbie defended himself. "I'll prove it."

"What do you mean, you'll prove it?" Joe asked.

"I'll call her in here and ask her if she wants to suck my dick," Robbie told him. "I guarantee she'll say yes. And then she'll suck your dick, too."

"What has gotten into you?" Joe asked, staring at his son. "I don't even know you anymore."

"Hey, you're accusing me of something and I'm telling you it's not my fault," Robbie said heatedly. "And I'm willing to prove it but you just don't want to believe what I'm telling you."

"This just can't be true," Joe said, shaking his head.

"I'll prove it," Robbie reiterated. "I'm not taking the blame for her on this."

Joe just stared at him, not believing what he was hearing.

"Stand over by the closet so she won't notice you right away," Robbie told him. "You'll see."

Joe hesitated, not really wanting to find out that it might be true.

"Dani," Robbie shouted out suddenly, startling Joe.

"What," Dani shouted back from her room.

"Come here," Robbie called out.

"Just a sec," they heard, then Dani's door opening.

Joe stepped backwards to the closet, holding his breath as Dani entered the room, followed by Sara.

"You called, Master," Dani said with a smile as she sauntered over to him, Sara on her heels.

"Would you like to suck my dick?" he asked, smiling at her.

"Oh, yes," Dani said, dropping to her knees in front of him.

"I want to blindfold you first," Robbie told her, reaching for a necktie on the rack next to the desk.

"Oohh, kinky," Dani giggled, letting him tie the tie around her head.

"You, too, Sara," Robbie told her, handing her another tie which she tied around her head.

Joe watched in horrified fascination as Dani reached forward, finding Robbie's pants, and began undoing them, pulling them down off of him and freeing his cock. And Joe noticed, too, that Robbie had a rather large cock, certainly larger than his. He couldn't believe it when Dani grasped his cock and began sucking on it. His little girl was eagerly sucking her brother's cock. Joe was shocked. He watched as Sara joined in, the two of them alternately sucking Robbie's cock and passionately kissing each other.

"Should we get you another cock, too?" Robbie asked as Dani deep-throated him.

"Mmm, one for each of us," Sara giggled, taking his cock from Dani and sucking on it.

Robbie got to his feet, moving around to stand in front of them, grabbing his father by the arm and pulling him over. He then reached down and took one of Dani's hands, guiding it up and placing it right over their father's cock before releasing it. Joe stood there mute as Dani quickly undid his pants, lowering them to the floor and freeing his now-hard cock.

"Mmm, nice," Dani said, wrapping her hand around her father's cock as Robbie fed his into Sara's mouth.

He watched as Dani leaned forward, licking the head of their father's cock, then sticking her tongue out and letting him slide into her mouth until her lips locked around the base of it and she sucked hard. Joe groaned as his daughter sucked his cock like a pro, at least what he had always imagined a pro's blowjob would be.

"You like that cock, Dani?" Robbie asked as he watched her sucking their father, his own cock buried in Sara's throat.

"Mmm, tastes like pussy," Dani said, releasing her father's cock for a moment to reply, "but not Sara's."

They stood side by side as the two girls sucked them off, father and son. Joe felt his balls getting ready to blast and wondered whether he should cum in his daughter's mouth or not. Dani must have sensed his imminent orgasm, for she grabbed him by the ass and pulled him deep into her mouth, swallowing his entire cock.

"Oh, my god," they heard from the door just as Joe's cock exploded in his daughter's mouth.

Joe attempted to step back from his daughter's vacuum-like mouth as he turned to see his wife standing in the doorway. Dani grabbed his cock, trying to suck on it, cum shooting all over her face while Robbie held Sara's head firmly with one hand, his cock in her mouth, while with the other hand he reached over and pulled the blindfold off of Dani's head.

Dani blinked at the sudden light, still struggling to keep her father's spurting cock in her mouth. Looking up to see whose cock she was sucking, she almost fainted when she saw that it was her father and that her mother was now standing right next to them, glaring.

"M-m-mom," Dani sputtered, one hand wrapped around her father's cock, the other wiping the cum from her face into her mouth. "I-I-I thought it was just another cock, I didn't know it was dad," she said lamely.

"Robbie!" Ellen exclaimed as he continued to fuck Sara's face.

"One second, mom," Robbie groaned as he began to cum.

Ellen stared in fascination as Robbie pulled his cock from Sara's mouth until only the head was resting on her tongue, cum shooting into her wide-open mouth. Spurt after spurt filled her mouth until she had to gulp it down, then Robbie slid his cock back into her mouth so that she could finish sucking him dry.

Ellen looked again at Dani and saw that she was once more sucking on Joe's cock.

"Dani, stop that immediately!" Ellen screamed at her daughter. "Joe, how dare you! What do you think you're doing?"

Joe just stood there mutely, his mouth hanging open, staring at Ellen. He just didn't know what to say. What was there to say? He had been caught with his cock in his daughter's mouth.

"And Sara, what would your parents say?" Ellen asked as she continued to suck Robbie's cock.

"Mmm, I don't know," Sara replied, not releasing her grip on Robbie's cock.

"You need to relax," Robbie said, turning to face his mother, his cock pointing at her.

"Relax!" Ellen shouted. "Is everyone here crazy?"

"Look, sit down and just be quiet," Robbie said, pushing her backwards into the chair.

"Joe!" Ellen said, looking to her panic-stricken husband standing there with his cock sticking straight out in front of him, Dani's hand wrapped around it.

Robbie moved right in front of his mother, standing between her knees, his cock pointing right at her face.

"Dani, come here," Robbie said, reaching down and pulling his mother's short skirt up.

"Robbie! Joe!" Ellen exclaimed, trapped in the chair, trying desperately to pull her skirt back down.

"Go ahead," Robbie said, grabbing his mother's arms as Dani's head appeared between his legs.

"No, no, oh, god, no," Ellen protested as she struggled unsuccessfully against her son's grip. "Oh, gooodddd," she gasped when she felt Dani's mouth on her naked pussy. She hadn't bothered to put on any panties.

"Sara, suck dad," Robbie said, holding his mother's arms while he watched his sister's tongue sluicing into her pussy.

Joe was still standing frozen in place, unable to move, not believing what was happening. Sara smiled coyly up at him as she reached for his rock-hard cock.

"Mmm, this looks good," she said, opening her mouth and licking the head of his cock. "It is," she said, letting his cock slide into her mouth.

Joe groaned out loud as Sara began sucking him, while in front of him Robbie had moved around behind Ellen in the chair, still holding her arms, while their daughter was loudly eating her pussy.

"Oh, oh, oh," Ellen was crying as her body writhed under Dani's tongue.

Robbie reached down and pulled her shirt up over her head, releasing her huge breasts, their nipples large and rock-hard. Ellen was no longer fighting, instead she was pressing her pussy even harder into her daughter's face, driven only by the pleasure she was experiencing as Robbie explored her breasts with his hands, squeezing them, pinching her nipples almost painfully between his fingers.

Robbie moved around to the side, standing so close that his cock brushed against his mother's cheek. Turning her head to the side, Ellen saw the sticky pre-cum dripping from the slit of her son's cock. Dying with desire, she opened her mouth and watched as her son slowly slid his cock in. She closed her lips on the shaft of his cock and ran her tongue all around the head, tasting the wonderful sticky fluid as Dani continued eating her pussy.

When Joe saw his son's cock disappear into his wife's mouth, he groaned and his balls exploded, cum shooting from his cock into Sara's mouth. Sara eagerly sucked and swallowed, drinking up every drop of his cum.

"God, I just love cum," Sara said, licking her lips as she smiled up at Joe. "Did you like that?"

"Oh, yes," Joe sighed, reaching down to caress Sara's head, running his hand through her bright red curls. "That was incredible."

"My pussy is so hot," Sara said as she rose to her feet, looking over at Dani still eating her mother's pussy and Robbie fucking her face. "Would you lick my pussy for me?" she asked Joe, squeezing his cock and massaging his balls.

"Come on, you'll like it," Sara said, quickly stripping out of her clothes to stand naked in front of him. "And it looks like they're busy," she said, seeing his eyes fixed on Ellen and Dani and Robbie.

Joe allowed Sara to pull him over to Robbie's bed where she sat down and laid back, bringing her feet up to the edge of the bed, wide apart, exposing her bright red pussy glistening with the juices of her excitement.

"Lick me right here," Sara said, running her fingers through her pussy, spreading her pussy lips open and sliding a finger into herself.

With one more look over at his wife, Joe dropped to his knees and buried his face in Sara's sweet wet pussy, his tongue delving deep into her. Sara sighed loudly, pinching her own nipples as Joe ate her pussy.

Meanwhile, Ellen had lost track of the number of times she had cum as a result of Dani sucking her pussy. Joe had licked her there on occasion, but she had never experienced anything like this. Once her mouth had adjusted to the size of Robbie's cock, she had marveled at how wonderful it felt to have such a large cock in her mouth, how good it tasted. She had sucked Joe's cock, many times, and even enjoyed it when he would cum in her mouth. But this was a whole different order of things.

"I think we should change places, Dani," Robbie said, pulling his cock from his mother's mouth.

"Mmm, her pussy tastes so good," Dani said, looking up from between Ellen's thighs. "You'll love it."

Robbie pulled his mother to her feet, where she stood on shaky legs. Unzipping her skirt, it fell to the floor, leaving her standing stark naked in front of her children. Dani quickly stripped out of her clothes while Robbie led Ellen over to the bed, pushing her onto her back right next to Sara, whose pussy was still being enthusiastically eaten by Joe.

Pushing her legs up into the air, Robbie exposed his mother's pussy. It was glistening from the tongue-lashing Dani had given it, her fat clit sticking out from between her pussy lips. He was aware of his father next to him lifting his face up from Sara's juicy pussy to stare as he lowered his mouth onto his mother's pussy, tasting her for the first time in his life. Ellen groaned as Robbie stuck his tongue into her, writhing when his lips fastened on her clit and he sucked, bringing her instantly to orgasm.

Dani had crawled onto the bed, kneeling above Ellen's head. She reached forward, taking Ellen's ankles in her hands and holding her legs up and apart, giving Robbie more freedom to use his hands while he sucked her pussy.

Joe lifted his face from Sara's juicy pussy to watch as his son ate his wife's pussy. Though he had from time to time done it, he had never done it like Robbie was now doing it, or for that matter the way he had been eating Sara's pussy.

"Oh, fuck me, fuck me now," Sara begged, reaching down and grabbing Joe by the face and pulling him up on her. "Fuck me," she said, pulling him forward.

Joe's cock slid right into Sara's willing pussy. As he and Sara both moaned with pleasure, Ellen managed to rouse herself enough to push up onto her elbows, staring in amazement as her husband's cock slid into Sara's pussy. Joe was staring right into her eyes as Sara humped up against him, fucking herself on his cock. Ellen gave him a wan smile and lay back down, now reaching down to caress her son's head as he continued to eat her pussy.

Then Robbie stood up and without any hesitation or ceremony shoved his cock into his mother's pussy, burying himself to the hilt. Ellen groaned out loud at the sudden invasion. She had never had anything bigger than Joe inside of her pussy and Robbie's cock almost split her open. She arched her entire body in response with the unintended result being Dani sliding forward just enough to plant her pussy on her mother's mouth.

Overwhelmed by the combined sensations of her son's cock plunging in and out of her pussy and her daughter's pussy plastered over her mouth, Ellen tried to gasp for breath only to find her mouth filled with her daughter's juices. She gulped, then being unable to move, she began to tentatively explore Dani's pussy with her tongue, tasting her, feeling the slick softness of her, then plunging her tongue up into her as far as she could. She was eating her own daughter's pussy while her son fucked her. She was in a state of delirious disconnect as the ravishment continued.

Then Robbie was pulling his cock from his mother's pussy and crawling up the bed to straddle her chest. Dani moved out of the way as Robbie fed his pussy-slick cock into his mother's mouth. Ellen sucked him, tasting herself for the first time in her life, and Robbie exploded, cum shooting from his cock into his mother's mouth.

Ellen had never let Joe cum in her mouth the few times she had sucked on his cock, so when Robbie's cock exploded in her mouth, she was surprised at the force of the cum shooting against the back of her throat. As her mouth quickly filled up with hot thick cum, Ellen gulped, swallowing it as Robbie's cock continued to ooze cum from the slit.

"Dani," Robbie said, and Dani quickly bent over, sucking his cock into her mouth, her chin resting on her mother's forehead. Ellen watched as her son's cock was sucked by her daughter literally right in front of her eyes. She impulsively let her tongue reach out and lick his balls.

Then Robbie pulled away, climbing off his mother, leaving her on her back, her legs spread wide, her pussy gaping open, her breasts heaving with hard nipples sticking straight up in the air.

"Come on, dad," Robbie said, pulling his father by the arm where he had collapsed on top of Sara after cumming in her pussy. "Your turn."

Joe allowed Robbie to help him off of Sara and between his wife's legs. He could see her pussy was red and swollen from the fucking Robbie had given her. Only when Robbie had nudged him into straddling Ellen's chest, his now limp cock hanging in her face covered with his and Sara's juices, did he step back and watch.

TryAnything
TryAnything
9,345 Followers