My Sister, The Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TryAnything
TryAnything
9,324 Followers

Ellen looked up at her husband, his cock dangling in her face. Robbie had moved up above her head and was sliding his cock into Dani's pussy. If she arched her head at all she could see everything. Reaching up and grasping Joe by the ass, Ellen pulled him closer, opening her mouth and sucking on his cock, tasting Sara's pussy all over him. To her surprise he quickly became hard and she now eagerly sucked him while Robbie's cock was sliding in and out of Dani's pussy right above her head.

Then Robbie pulled his cock out of his sister's pussy and positioned her so that she was kneeling over Ellen's head. Dani reached back beneath herself and grabbed her father's cock, pulling it from her mother's mouth and guiding it to her very ready pussy.

Ellen stared in amazement as her husband's cock slid into their daughter's pussy just inches from her eyes. Dani's pussy lips clung to Joe's cock's shaft each time he pulled out, her engorged clit sticking out as he rubbed against it. Then Dani pulled forward just enough to dislodge Joe's cock and it fell right into Ellen's mouth. Now she eagerly sucked him, tasting their daughter's pussy all over him.

Then Dani was wriggling her ass over Ellen's head in invitation and Joe quickly plunged back into her tight little pussy. When Joe began to groan as he felt his orgasm approaching, Dani encouraged him to cum inside of her.

"Yes, dad, that's it, fill my little pussy with your cum. Yes, yes, yes," she cried, feeling his cock spasm as cum began to shoot into her pussy.

Ellen watched as cum began to seep from around Joe's cock and drip onto her face and into her open mouth. Finally Joe's cock slid from Dani's pussy, along with a long thick stream of their combined juices right into Ellen's mouth. Then Joe's cock was in her mouth and she was sucking him clean, tasting their combined cum. When Joe's cock was clean and he moved away, Dani lowered her gooey pussy onto her mouth. Ellen immediately began licking and sucking her daughter's cum-filled pussy, drinking up the cum cocktail that filled her. When she finally stopped after getting every last drop, Dani collapsed onto the bed, totally spent, while Ellen lay there gasping for breath, her mind in shock at what had just transpired.

When she finally sat up, she saw that Robbie was sitting in his chair, Sara kneeling between his legs sucking his cock.

"So, you were saying?" Robbie asked, a smile on his face as he looked at his mother.

"Oh, god, what have we done?" Ellen moaned, putting her hands to her face and shaking her head.

"I'd say we all just got good and laid," Robbie laughed as Sara giggled around his cock in her mouth.

"I think it was fun and really kinky," Sara said, smiling at everyone. "I mean, you all doing each other like that. That's really cool."

"I better get dinner ready," Ellen said as she shook her head. "I'm sure everyone's hungry."

"I'll say," Joe said with a laugh as Dani fondled his cock.

"Are you going to help me or stay here?" Ellen asked him, noticing his cock growing in Dani's hand.

"Uh, I'll give you a hand," Joe said, reluctantly getting to his feet.

"It's okay, dad," Dani said, rubbing her pussy. "This'll still be here later."

Everyone laughed as Joe followed Ellen out of the room, their clothes left behind on the floor.

"Oh, god, that was so cool!" Sara exclaimed, jumping on Robbie's cock and swallowing it.

"That was pretty amazing, Robbie," Dani said, still rubbing her pussy. "Somehow you've got the whole house fucking and sucking."

"Are you complaining?" Robbie asked, a big grin on his face as Sara sucked his cock.

"Hell no," Dani said, getting to her feet and walking over to him. "Excuse me, Sara," she said, nudging Sara out of the way and climbing onto her brother's lap, lowering herself onto his now very erect and hard cock.

Sara licked and sucked on Robbie's balls while Dani rode her brother's cock, sliding her pussy up and down on his shaft. She amazed Robbie by passionately kissing him the whole time. She was going wild on him, fucking him as hard and fast as she could, her pussy squeezing his cock.

Robbie rolled and squeezed his sister's nipples between his fingers while she fucked him. He squeezed them as hard as he could, expecting them to burst between his fingers. Dani only moaned into his mouth, fucking him even harder. Robbie couldn't believe how good his sister's pussy felt squeezing his cock as she rode up and down on him. It was like a living milking machine. Even though he had already cum several times, he felt his balls getting ready to below yet one more load of hot sticky cum up to into his sister's pussy.

Dani was crying out as her own orgasm tore through her body, Robbie's cock exploding with spurt after spurt of cum deep inside her pussy. She ground herself down onto his cock as hard as she could, rubbing her clit against his pubic bone until he stopped cumming.

Throughout all of this Sara had never stopped licking and sucking on either Dani's pussy or Robbie's cock as they fucked. Now she was slurping up the combined the gooey mess that was leaking from Dani's pussy from around Robbie's cock. When Robbie's cock finally slipped from Dani's pussy, Sara gobbled it up, sucking the combined cum cocktail from it before pulling Dani down onto the floor and drinking up the mess oozing from her pussy. Finally the three of them just looked at each other, their breathing slowly returning to normal.

"I guess we should go eat some dinner," Dani finally said, sitting up. "I'm starved. I've never fucked so much in my life."

"I know, this is so cool," Sara laughed. "I'm hungry, too. Cum only goes so far to satisfy hunger."

"There's always dessert," Dani laughed as she got to her feet. "Do we have permission to go to dinner, Master?" she asked Robbie, a big smile on her cum-smeared face.

"Why not," Robbie laughed. "You're going to need your energy."

"Do we have to get dressed?" Sara asked, holding her clothes in her hand.

"Doesn't make any sense really," Dani said. "What do you think?" she asked Robbie.

"What the hell," Robbie said, getting to his feet.

They left the room together, completely naked, and went to the kitchen. When they entered, they were treated to the sight of Joe behind Ellen, who was bent over the sink. He was fucking her and they could hear him slapping up against her ass every time he buried his cock in her pussy.

"Uhg, oh god, Joe, fuck me, fuck me hard," Ellen was gasping as Joe pounded her pussy.

The three of them stood there watching as they fucked, smiles on their faces. When Joe started groaning in imminent orgasm, he pulled his cock from Ellen's pussy and spun her around, pushing her onto her knees in front of him. Ellen's eyes widened in surprise when she noticed them standing there, but that didn't stop her from sucking Joe's cock into her mouth just as he started cumming. When she had swallowed all of it, Ellen blushed as she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and got to her feet.

"God, I'm so embarrassed," she said.

"I don't know why," Dani said with a laugh. "It's not like we all didn't just have sex together or anything. Besides, I kinda like watching dad fuck you. It's how I got here, after all."

"I think we should eat," Robbie said, sitting down at the table. "But I sure want you to suck me after dinner like you just did dad," he added. "You can think of it as dessert."

Sara and Dani laughed and Joe slowly smiled as he realized that everything had permanently changed. It was quite apparent that he would be sharing his wife and daughter with his son and the thought really didn't bother him. Dani was the best fuck he had had since the first time he fucked Ellen. He definitely wanted more of that. And if it took Ellen getting ravished by others to get her sexually turned on to the degree that their sex life improved, he was all for that, too.

So it was with a big smile on his face that Joe sat down between Sara and Dani, letting a hand slide between each of their thighs until he had his fingers deep in their pussies. Bringing his fingers to his mouth, he sucked on them, sighing as he tasted their young juices. What a night it was going to be.

TryAnything
TryAnything
9,324 Followers