All Comments on 'My Sister's Deception Ch. 03'

by wordsinthedust

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great story

great story, its good to finally see another chapter in this series. I can't wait to read another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
blowup coming

about time you wrote more on this i hope we don't have wait as long for the next chapter.it sounds like a big blowup coming with meg and denny. sounds like the wedding won't happen or the marriage won't last if he is running around on her already she is better off without him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Glad you're back.

Always loved your stories. As was stated above, I hope we don't have to wait as long to see the rest of this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
PLEASE keep this story going - AND SOON!!!

I have your stories page stored as a "Favorte" and I am so glad that you added another chapter! Please keep it going and I hope very soon!

jdarltjdarltover 13 years ago
Keep it comin

I cant wait to see what the wedding brings keep it coming.

sexydad50sexydad50over 13 years ago
Threesome is great!

So hot. I am glad it wound up with all three of them in bed. Wish you would write more to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I Can't Breathe!

I have never read anything so erotic and arousing. You write skillfully and so believably. You are an artist.

NickcaymanNickcaymanover 9 years ago
Hot Hot Hot

One of the better stories that I have read here!

OlebillOlebillover 6 years ago
Why

Thought this was suppose to be siblings getting together not a threesome especially in the beginning of a relationship

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

Despite what authors on Literotica think incest does NOT share. For obvious reasons I might add.

It is intense, it is very private and it is nor shareable for the complications that brings.

How do Know, Been there and done that, albeit, decades ago, but I do know.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

good thing stories like this arent based off of real life expectations for the most part and are made up and able to be told however the author feels then. if every story on here was written to real life standards shit would be boring as hell. would a real incest couple share? no most likely not but this isnt a real and therefore they can can and did share.

ScottishTexanScottishTexan12 months ago

Except for the brother/sister incest angle, I have had threesomes with my ex wife that came off pretty much the same as what was represented here.

I grew up as an only child because my sister was a preemy, born 4 years before I was and lived for a grand total of 36 hours. If the medical technology 70 years ago matched what we have today, I would have probably had an extremely slim chance of experiencing incest with my sister. My parents being who they were, we would certainly have sought out each other for support and comfort. As it was, I had a very sympathetic cousin who kissed me but it never got beyond that for us because we lived 250 miles apart.

I've heard it repeatedly that incest doesn't share. But I think that back during a time when lesbianism was less acceptable there's a chance that two different taboos could have possibly found a common ground.

Now I have to mention a possible continuity error by quoting:

"and a quick peck on the lips turned into a longer, open-mouthed kiss, and for the first time in years, I tasted Meghan's tongue against my own."

Unless I'm mistaken, in the very first chapter when the subject of making Kyhl and Jen actually appear like genuine boyfriend/girlfriend, Meghan kisses Kyhl as an example and used her tongue then.

I was let down by Kyhl and Meghan not making love before the girls packed up and left. But maybe we'll get lucky and Meghan will decide that she's not going to put up with Denny's philandering. She calls off her wedding so that she can get back together with Jen and Kyhl forever. But something inside of me doubts that the author will take us there. 😢 5/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous