My Sister's Deception Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They hadn't even taken their first step when Jen stopped and turned back to me, her hand against the bar as she slid into my arms.

"Wanna find a dark corner?"

I laughed.

"Are you serious?"

She licked her lips and nodded.

"If you want me to, I'll take my panties off and..."

Her eyes darted in the flickering light and her lips curled up into a smile.

"Take your panties off," I said, "but I don't think we need to do the dark corner thing."

She smiled at me and somehow managed to keep her footing as Meghan dragged her from the bar. I watched them walk away; both their dresses stopped at or above mid-thigh, leaving a lot of leg exposed and making for a pleasant sight.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned around to see Ron Messing, one of my co-workers.

"Where did you find those two?" he asked.

Think fast.

"And which one are you taking home?"

"Actually," I said, "I'll be taking both of them home."

His mouth fell open.

"You're kidding me."

"The blonde is my girlfriend." Now I was telling the lie, too. "The brunette is her girlfriend. Her engaged girlfriend."

Ron shook his head.

"How come you I haven't met her before?" he asked.

"She lives a couple of hours away from here," I said. "Her picture's been on my desk for ages."

It was an old picture. Did we look like we were in love, or did we look like siblings? I couldn't remember.

"That picture of you on that boat?" he asked.

"Yeah." It was from a lake trip during the summer; between her senior year in high school and freshman year in college, if I remembered right.

He wrinkled his brow.

"She looks a lot older than I remember from the picture," he said.

"We've known each other for years," I said.

He nodded, seeming to understand and accept what he was being told.

"Hey, listen; I'll catch you later," he said. "I'm gonna see who else I can see."

I waved to him as he disappeared in the crowd.

My eye caught sight of Jen and Meg as they made their way back to me.

Both of them crowded into me and I felt suddenly vulnerable as both of them shoved a hand in to my pants pockets, one on either side.

"She talked me into it," Meghan said, leaning into my ear.

I looked over at Jen, who just smiled. I shook my head and she leaned in and kissed me.

"I want you so bad right now," she said.

"We can leave whenever you're ready," I said.

They weren't ready, though.

We stayed there for a couple of hours and they managed to drag me out onto the floor a couple more times. Another woman they met suggested we follow her and her friends to another club, and we left.

The second club was a symphony of light and sound that was almost too much. We stayed there until almost one in the morning, and with so many people there we could hardly move, we decided to head home.

Jen grabbed my arm as we left the club, holding on to Meghan with her other hand as we started walking to the car.

"When we get home, I want you to dance with me," she said, leaning against my shoulder.

"You aren't danced out?" I asked as I pulled the keys from my pocket.

Jen shook her head.

I opened the door and Jen leaned up against the car, blocking Meghan from getting in and slipping her arms around my neck, pulling me to her as my hands grabbed her waist.

I pulled back and looked at her. Her eyes danced across my face as she smiled and reached for Meghan, pulling her to us, and a moment later, the three of us were in a very intimate group hug.

"When we get home, I want you to put on some slow music and take me in your arms. I want to feel your hands all over me. I want you to undress me and I want you to make love to me."

"Like last night?"

Jen shook her head slowly as her fingers stroked my neck.

"Not like last night. Tonight'll be better."

Jen's mouth hung open, her lips curling into a soft smile. She kissed me, her lips soft and open, and then I kissed her. Jen's mouth opened wide and I felt her tongue surge forward to meet mine as her fingers plowed into my hair.

Jen turned her attention to Meghan and kissed her in the same manner.

"Are the two of you going to do it here, or are we going to go home first?" Meghan asked as she breathed against Jen's cheek.

Jen giggled as she kissed Meghan again.

"I meant I want the two of you to undress me and make love to me," she said. "Both of you."

Meghan's eyes went wide and darted towards me. My cock was suddenly throbbing as Jen turned and leaned forward against the car.

"Unzip me."

"What?"

"Unzip me and unhook my bra."

She looked back over her shoulder at me and batted her eyelashes.

"Please?"

I tugged her zipper down, slowly exposing her back, and then, as requested, unhooked her bra.

Jen backed up and leaned forward, allowing her dress to fall enough that she could peel her bra from her breasts, and then she lifted her dress back into place and climbed in so I could shut the door.

Jen and Meg talked the whole way home like a couple of giddy school girls.

When we got back to my building, Jen allowed me to zip her dress, and I watched as she spun and danced her way to the elevator as Meghan laughed. They fell into each other's arms as the elevator door closed, kicking off their shoes. They held hands as we traveled upstairs, strolling serenely together to my apartment when the elevator disgorged us.

As I fumbled with the lock, Jen leaned against the outer wall.

"Ready to get naked?" she asked.

I looked up at her. I wasn't sure if she was asking me.

"Dontcha think we ought to get inside first?" Meghan asked, stroking the side of Jen's face.

"Maybe," Jen replied.

She turned around as I opened the door, gliding over the threshold with a grace I found surprising for the moment. Meghan followed her in, and as I closed the door behind us, they both dropped their shoes at the edge of the living room.

"Music, please," Jen said, sliding her arms around my neck, kissing me and then spinning away toward Meghan.

"We've been on our feet all night long," Meghan said. "Aren't you ready to call it a night?" Fatigue was beginning to bleed through her good looks.

Jen's hands slid down Meg's arms as I stepped toward the stereo and she shook her head.

"We're just getting started."

I turned on the stereo as she pulled back the drapes baring the living room to the view of the balcony and all beyond it. The only light in the room was a lamp by the couch; I watched the shadowed reflections in the glass as Jen turned away from the window, extending her arms overhead as she stretched.

Almost as soon as the music started, Jen reached for Meghan again, and I watched them huddle close together as Elvis began singing "Love Me Tender," and a moment later, the two of them were slow dancing in each other's arms, Jen's around Meghan's neck; Meghan's around Jen's waist.

I stood back and watched as they snuggled together in intimacy that had been impossible for most of the evening, and then, Jen looked over her shoulder at me.

Her hand caught mine as I stepped up behind her and put my hands on her hips, just below Meghan's, and Jen tilted her head back, kissing me.

"Remember what I said I wanted?" she asked, brushing her lips against my cheek.

"I do."

"Get undressed. We'll either be naked or really close to it by the time you are."

"Jenifer!"

"Shhh." She quieted our friend with a kiss, and as I stepped away to disrobe, Meghan's eyes glazed over, a mix of intoxication, lust, and to some degree, the desire for slumber.

They didn't make much progress though, content to simply be in each other's arms, and by the time I was down to my boxers, both were still as clothed as they had been coming through the door.

I stepped up behind Jen, sliding my hands down past her waist to her hips.

"Mmmm." She looked back at me. "Get rid of the boxers, too."

"Are you sure?"

She nodded. "Take it all off. I want to feel you naked against me."

I shoved my boxers to the floor and caught Jen's hand in mine as she pulled me to her, my swelling cock rubbing against her dress as Jen pulled my hands around her, and as I leaned in closer, Meghan's hands traveled up Jen's back.

"Mmmm." Jen purred as my hands glided across her belly, caressing her. "Higher. Move your hands higher."

I brought my hands up along her ribcage and felt her breathe in deep as I cupped her breasts, brushing against Meghan's chest as I did.

"That feels good," Jen said, leaning back and kissing me again.

"I think I'm going to go get undressed," Meghan said as she began pulling her hands away from Jen.

Meg turned around in front of us and looked back over her shoulder.

"Want to unzip me?"

Jen leaned back and whispered in my ear. "You do it."

I reached forward for Meghan's zipper as Jen reached forward, her fingers grabbing at Meghan's hips, and I slowly bared Meghan's back as her dress peeled away.

The zipper stopped low on her waist, and as I pulled my hand back to me, Jen reached up, unhooking Meghan's bra and then fanned her hands out across Meghan's back, sweeping her dress and the straps of her bra from her shoulders.

Meghan sighed and caught the dress as it slid down her arms; she pulled one arm, then the other free, and with it threatening to fall from her hips, she grabbed it up, holding it to her chest and turned around, hugging and kissing Jen.

"Thank you," she said.

She pulled her arm from around Jen and stepped to the side, reaching up and kissing me on the cheek, her lips missing mine at the last moment.

"And thank you, too."

Jen and I watched as Meghan turned and walked out of the room, allowing the dress to drop from her body, giving us a brief glance of her bare ass as she stepped out of sight.

I felt Jen's hands drop to her side and reach back for me.

"My turn," she said.

"Are you anxious to get undressed?" I asked.

Jen giggled and nodded as she leaned her head back and kissed me. "Don't you want to see your little sister naked?"

I nodded and she giggled again.

"Good. I want you to undress me and hold me and touch me and make me cum."

I held on to her with one hand on her belly and reached in between us, finding the tab of her zipper and pulling it down again, stopping about halfway and reaching around her again, fanning my hands out across her body.

I dipped my head down to her shoulder and planted a wet kiss on her skin as my hands reached up to cup her breasts, squeezing them gently and then pushing my thumbs into the top edge of her dress and pulling it down, exposing her tits.

"Mmmm... yeah... strip me naked. Pinch my nipples..."

My hands swept up again, cupping her exposed breasts, and I took her one nipple in between my thumb and index finger, rolling it gently as I slowly manipulated the other nipple with the ring in it.

"Ohhh, yesss... you are making me sooo wet..."

Jen reached up with one hand, laying it on top of mine and pressing in

I kept one hand on her breast and found her zipper again, tugging it farther down, and Jen grabbed at her dress, almost pushing out of my arms as she shoved it down around her waist

Jen turned inside my grasp and thrust her arms around my neck, crushing her breasts against me. I moved my hands down the bare skin of her back, over the bunched up cloth of her dress and cupped her ass with my hands.

Her eyes danced as she looked up at me. I tilted my head and kissed her.

Jen moaned into my mouth as I squeezed her ass pulling her against me, and she pulled her mouth from mine, clinging to me, panting.

"Take me to bed or fuck me right here." Her voice was a raspy whisper punctuated by her hot breath against my ear as she rubbed her leg against me, opening herself to me.

I eased my grip on her, swatting her lightly on her behind.

"To bed with you, then," I said.

She smiled as she turned away from me, grabbing my hand and pulling me with her.

And then she stopped suddenly.

Meghan stood at the hall entryway, mouth agape as she stared at us. If she was shocked to see us headed for the bedroom, we were just as surprised to see her. She wore nothing more than a see-through red robe; beneath it, she was completely naked.

"Ohmigod," she said. "The two of you... are... really... going to do it."

Jen slid her arms inside Meghan's robe and around her waist and kissed her.

"Yeah. We are." Jen looked up at Meghan as she pushed back the cloth of her robe, exposing Meghan's breasts and crushing them against her own.

"You saw us last night," Jen said. "And we talked about it earlier."

"Talked about what?" I asked.

"How hot it made her last night to see you fucking me." Jen leaned up and kissed me, pushing her upper lip between mine, followed by her tongue.

Jen turned away from me, and as she started to step past Meghan, she kissed her again and grabbed at the edge of her robe. Meghan stood rooted to the floor, her hands at her side as Jen moved past her, and her robe slipped from her shoulder, completely exposing her breast and hip.

Now I stood directly in front of Meghan, and as her mouth hung open, our hands dangled awkwardly as we resisted the natural desire to hug one another. I put a hand out, my fingertips grazing her hip as I leaned in to kiss her on the cheek. She brought her hands up to my face and held onto me just like that for a moment before kissing me back, and a quick peck on the lips turned into a longer, open-mouthed kiss, and for the first time in years, I tasted Meghan's tongue against my own.

Meghan's hand let go of mine and I turned to follow Jen, who'd stopped in the doorway, leaning against it as she watched us, one hand on her belly, the other massaging her breast.

Jen caught my hand as I stepped past her, and she followed me into the bedroom. We'd closed the bedroom door the previous night, and it hadn't mattered. Tonight, Jen made no effort to close it as she stumbled in after me. She stepped in front of me and stood there as I sat on the edge of the bed, my cock pointing up at her as my hands slid up her thighs and grasped the cloth pooled loosely around her waist.

Her dress slid from her hips and she stepped out of it, kneeling down to pick it up and lay it across the chair.

Jen turned around and smiled, running her hand, fingers extended, down past her hard nipples to slide in between her legs.

I leaned forward, pushing her hands out of the way and kissed her belly and Jen brought her hands to my head and held me against her for a moment, and then she tilted my head up, bringing my mouth to her breast. I opened my mouth as she fed me her nipple and Jen gasped as I sucked in the erect bud of flesh.

"Ohhh..."

Her hands swept down to my shoulders as I opened my mouth wider and swept my tongue around her nipple before biting down on it lightly.

I felt her legs tremble and I reached up, squeezing her ass and sliding my fingers in between her legs. Her breast slipped free from my mouth as she trembled against me, desperate to spread her legs apart and open herself to me.

She stood back up and my lips found her other breast. Jen sighed as my tongue slid around her nipple and flicked the ring in it. My hands were all over her, moving up and down her thighs, squeezing her ass, and then I slid a hand in between her legs in front, moving it up to cup her pussy.

"Oh gawd, yes," she said as my middle finger slid through her moist outer lips and found her sopping wet hole.

I slid my finger inside her and sucked her breast into my mouth, and Jen moaned.

"Ooohhh... Fuck me. Stick your finger inside me and fuck me," she said as she spread her legs a little farther, almost squatting.

"Unhhh."

I looked up at Jen. She was holding on to my shoulders, her eyes closed and her mouth open as my fingers pleasured her.

And then I caught movement out of the corner of my eye.

Meghan stood just outside the entrance to the bedroom.

Jen's head turned, following my gaze, and she held a hand out, beckoning Meghan to her.

Meghan started to take a step forward.

"Take the robe off," she said.

Meghan's eyes danced between me and my sister as she let the cloth slip from its already precarious perch on her shoulders, and we watched it slide from her fingertips as she stepped into our bedroom, walking towards us.

Jen raised her arm up, and a moment later, Meghan stood next to us, her leg brushing against mine and her breast pressing against Jen's as the two of them kissed, and then Meghan slid behind her, running her hands up and down my sister's body.

Jen reached back, rubbing Meghan's thigh and gasped as Meghan pinched her nipples.

"Suck her tits."

I looked up into my sister's lust filled eyes, she smiled and nodded, rolling her chest toward me as Meghan offered me her breast. I opened my mouth and took my sister's nipple in between my lips. Jen dug her fingers into my skin as I suckle the tit her friend fed me.

Jen leaned forward as her nipple slipped from my lips.

"I can't stand up anymore," she said.

She practically fell onto the bed, nearly tripping Meghan, and I suddenly had Meghan all but in my lap as Jen rolled on the bed beside me.

"Your turn," Jen said, sitting up and reaching past me.

Meghan's mouth opened as she shook her head lightly, but then, her fingers were buried in Jen's hair as Jen touched her hip and kissed the nipple of Meghan's left breast.

"Ohgod..."

"Does that feel good, baby?" Jen asked, stroking Meghan's hip.

"Yesss..." Meghan's head no longer shook for no, but now nodded gently for yes.

Jen looked at me and smiled as she leaned forward and took Meghan's nipple into her mouth again, and the fingers of Meghan's other hand clutched at my shoulder.

My cock throbbed as I watched my sister begin making love to our friend, and as Meghan hovered in my lap, her legs spread ever so slightly, pussy barely glistening, and as her breast swelled in front of me, I leaned forward and took her other nipple in between my lips.

"Ooohhh..." Meghan moaned and gasped almost all at once as we suckled her tits. "Let me lay down beside you."

Jen moved back, pushing at me, and Meghan slid in between us, collapsing onto the bed.

"I've never..." she shook her head. "I've never had both of my nipples sucked at the same time before."

"Does it feel good?" Jen asked.

Meghan smiled and looked at me before glancing at Jen.

"Lay down," she ordered.

Jen smiled as she lay down next to Meghan, who motioned for me to crawl forward, and a moment later, Jen was moaning and writhing as Meghan and I suckled both of her tits.

We tortured her like that for a minute or two, and then, Jen was pushing me from her breast, pushing my head down her body.

I took the hint and began kissing her bare skin, kissing down past her belly, and within a minute or so, I slid my hands under her ass, raising her up as I stabbed my tongue at the top of her pubic mound.

Jen moved her legs farther apart, and I kissed her pussy, thrusting my tongue against her wetness. Jen moaned and her fingers grabbed at my head.

Meghan sat up, her mouth hanging open.

"Ohmigod that feels good..." Jen's legs flexed as she pulled them up, opening herself more to me, and she turned her head toward Meghan.

"I can't believe I'm seeing this," Meghan said. "I can't believe he's actually going down on you."

I raised up and looked at her as Jen reached out and stroked Meghan's arm.

"You still don't believe we're really a couple, do you? You watched us last night; you saw us together today. What else do you want to see?"

Meghan looked at Jen and looked at me.

"I want to see you suck his cock."

"Okay." Jen looked at me and pulled her hand back as she started to sit up.

I rose up on my knees as she sat up, and Jen bent forward, grabbing my penis, swirling her tongue around the head and then swallowing me, and I leaned forward, holding her against me.