My Sister's Deception Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock hung in front of me, throbbing as Jen pulled back from it, licking her lips, looking up at me, and then back down at my cock. She looked over at Meghan, opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, wagging at her.

"Do you want my tongue between your legs?" Jen asked, leaning away from me.

Meghan looked up at me in sudden alarm.

"Do you want me to make you cum?"

Jen didn't wait for Meghan to reply, but instead, rolled away from me, pulling Meghan's legs apart and at the same time, pushing her back on the bed, and a minute later, Jen had her tongue deeper inside Meghan than I'd had mine in her.

I'd gotten hard earlier in the morning when Jen had told me about the two of them together, but seeing it was something else, and as I watched my sister make love to our friend, my cock throbbed. Meghan grabbed at the sheets, losing herself in the pleasure, and Jen lay there, her legs spread ever so slightly apart.

I leaned forward and laid a hand on Jen's ass.

She looked back at me and smiled.

"Wanna fuck me?"

I nodded, and she crawled onto her knees, folding at the waist so she could continue to eat Meghan's pussy, and I moved in behind her.

I slid a hand in between Jen's thighs, splitting her wet, swollen lips with my finger as I aimed my cock at her opening.

"Mmmm... yeah... that's it, baby," she said as I centered my cock in her opening.

I grasped Jen's hips and leaned forward; my cock slid into her and she gasped.

Meghan pushed up on her elbows as I began thrusting in to Jenifer.

"Ohmigod... you're actually fucking her."

"Gawd, yes, he's fucking me... ohhh, fuck me, baby..."

Jen eating Meghan's pussy was forgotten as I plowed into her.

Meghan reached down, stroking Jen's hair, and as I continued fucking her, Jen laid her head on Meghan's thigh and slid a finger into Meghan's pussy.

"I want to watch him cum inside of you," she said. "And then I want to watch him pull his cock out, with his cum still oozing out onto you."

"You're a dirty girl," Jen said.

Meghan shook her head. "This is just so fucking hot I can't believe it."

Jen pressed herself up, leaning back up against me.

"Let me lay down," she said, looking over her shoulder.

I pulled out of her, and Jen unfolded herself, collapsing onto the bed next to Meghan once more, and as I moved to crawl between her legs, Meghan sat up and reached for me.

"I want to taste her on your cock," she said, leaning forward and taking the head of my penis into her mouth.

"I want to see you do that again," Jen said, "after he cums in me."

Meghan fell back onto the bed giggling.

"What if I want to eat his cum out of you?"

Jen giggled and looked up at me.

"I think he'd like to watch that."

I nodded as Jen spread her legs for me, a finger running through her swollen, wet folds.

I slowly dipped my cock into her again, pressing in gently, and then thrusting all the way into her as she grabbed for me.

"You want to see him cum in my pussy?" she asked, looking over at Meghan.

Meghan nodded and smiled.

"If he gets hard again, he gets to fuck you."

Meghan's mouth opened and she looked up at me before swallowing hard and nodding, her mouth open in amazement as she watched my cock slide in and out of Jen's pussy.

She leaned over and kissed Jen softly on the cheek, Jen turned her head to Meghan, and as I continued to fuck her, the two of them began to kiss, their tongues dancing.

I'd never dreamed I'd actually be in bed with two women, much less my sister and her best friend, and along with the thought that I might get to fuck Meghan as she slurped cum from Jen's pussy was more than I could handle.

"Jen..."

"Ohhh... I can feel you getting harder, baby..."

"Uh huh..."

"You're gonna cum..."

"Cum with me, Sis... cum with me..."

"Ohgodyesss... fill my pussy... ohhh..."

I erupted inside her, our bodies bumping together raggedly as I flooded her with semen for the third time in roughly twenty-four hours.

"Pull out," Meghan said, reaching for me. "I want to see it oozing out of you."

I pushed myself up, pulling my still hard cock from my sister's pussy, and Meghan leaned forward, cupping my balls in her hand as she swallowed my cock and making me moan as she milked me dry.

A minute later, I'd had all I could stand, and I fell back, away from both of them before crawling up to lie beside Jen, and we both watched as Meghan took my place between Jen's parted thighs, smiling.

"I'd forgotten how good your cum tastes," she said. "And with Jen coating your cock..." Meghan licked her lips and dipped her head between Jen's thighs.

Jen grabbed my arm and gasped as Meghan's tongue lapped at her.

"So," she said, smiling as she closed her eyes again in pleasure. "Do you want to fuck her?"

I nodded.

"I do. I'm just not sure I've got the energy."

And I didn't have the energy that night.

Meghan made Jen come two more times as she gulped my semen from my sister's pussy, and then, as the three of us snuggled on the bed to go to sleep, Jen made Meghan cum, her fingers buried in her best friend's pussy.

We woke up late the next morning, and after lounging around for a couple of hours, they packed up and went home.

In spite of the fact that I didn't have an official embossed invitation yet, the wedding was a mere six weeks away.