All Comments on 'My Sister's Deception Ch. 10'

by wordsinthedust

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
ballstoneballstoneover 9 years ago
BEEN WAITING WELCOME BACK

WHEW!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
love the bro sis dynamic the way it is written

The thing that drew me to this story was the caring, love and desire between the big bro and sis. And loved the way it is built up.

But, having too much of Meghan and others is turning me off. I hope Jen and Kyl at least get to stay in the house by themselves without the out Meghan and her sis tagging along.

I would like to see some more solid building up between these two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

i love how they show so much love for eachother, you did a truely great job, my only nit pick is that i feel that there is to much story that could be told of kris having sex i dont know if you plan to or not but thats just my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I would like to see Meghan return into the story.

NecroticgodNecroticgodover 9 years ago
no baby

glad to see more, love the story. Gotta question the baby idea tho. Medical reasons aside, they havnt been together all that long, they dont have a place together, he was questioning this living together that the house they found but immidielty dove into the idea of a kid? I think meghan needs to return and knock some sense back into them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This is one of my favorite stories............

I'm over 70 and male but I've read this story maybe fifteen times and seem to get a little more of it each time. I wondered about Meg and Kris if in the story line they all decided to live together and Kyle would end up with a harem. It all decided to sound pretty good to me..several babies in the house at once. One more thought and don't take this too harshly, but you really need an online editor. Your grammar and spelling sometimes needs to be edged a little. I for one would love to see more chapters of this story, and yes I'lm a retired online editor and NOT for hire or whatever it's called nowdays, but you need to find one for some of the rest of your stories. Don't get me wrong, you write very well and I'd be the last to say you're written enough..........actually I'd like to read a novel or novella from you.

wordsinthedustwordsinthedustover 9 years agoAuthor
about the need for an editor...

to the gentleman that just offered both constructive criticism and encouragement ("This is one of my favorite stories...") ... thank you. I feel like I may have gotten impatient in kicking out this and the latest chapters of a couple of other stories, as a couple of people have sent me feedback indicating there were issues that needed addressing. I have developed online relationships with a couple of folks who have previously provided me with pre-publication feedback, but I got in a rush to post these latest chapters and did not reach out to them... clearly a mistake. On the other side of the coin, previous attempts to find an editor, as well as help with some translating, thru Lit's messaging system, have been unfruitful. It would appear people are quite content to read and critique incest erotica post-mortem, but no one really wants to sully their digits helping create it. Thanks again for the criticism and encouragement, and feel free to drop me a line of direct feedback. -'Words'

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More please

I loved this story maybe some error but really good story. I hope u write more chapters so to know what happen next .

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Cant wait until next chapter

celticwolf08celticwolf08over 9 years ago
I love it

I've read this story a few times now each time I come across it it makes we want to read it again. I personally would like to see longer chapters but that's because I just can't stop reading it. I like how this and the previous chapter focused primarily on brother and sister. I do hope though that Jen, Meg, and Kyhl will stay together for the longterm although I admit it's tempting to see what may happen with the trio and Kris. This is me saying I love and can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
whoa

Thank you soo much for sharing your story. It nriught true warmth to my heart. I eagerly await your next chapter of it.

With heartfelt gratitude,

Thinker

CEB19CEB19about 9 years ago
Favorite Series

This by far is my favorite Series, I do hope you write a lot more chapters.

I hope to write this good.

LurknTrollLurknTrollabout 9 years ago
Thank you. I look forward to more.

I like the series a lot and hope to read more chapters in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
My favorite series

Easily my favorite series about my favorite guilty pleasure/fantasy. Just the right blend of hard sex and loving closeness that only sibling lovers can possess. Please, write some more chapters including Megan and Kris.

Thanks for your efforts!

Rapier875Rapier875almost 9 years ago
Just Awesome !

One of the very best stories I've read on here, I loved every page.

I do hope you'll write more, you are a very good author and it would be awful if we didn't get to read any more of this great story !

But thanks for what you've written so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
writing more?

Are you ever going to continue with this story?!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Like last two chapter. Finally no treesome crap. Keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Best story on web.

Very talented author.if you sold this you would make a fortune.My sister and I have been together since we were 18 we are 60 now.Our parents guessed but still took it badly as they did in the story but 'learned' to accept it when they realised we were for life.never had the other party and don't think I'd put up with her having sex with someone else however close but that's fiction.the emotions I can tell you are spot on.well done and thanks for great entertainment.My sis has just finish the story and it made her cry. She says not in a bad way.Women never understand them.

All I know is NO means maybe unless said with venom.MAYBE means yes and YES means we'll never mind.

CEB19CEB19over 8 years ago
Does anyone know

Does anyone know what happened to wordsinthedust,is he still writing?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Keep the foursome going. He can marry Meghan or Kris legally and they can have their own private ceremony including them all. What will Meghan think when she hear about the "missing" pills? Will she want to be in on the deal too? And how will the Carrie deal turn out?

Darkside96Darkside96over 8 years ago
More

We need closure.

CEB19CEB19about 8 years ago
I'm begging you!!!!!

I'm begging You to finish this story, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

clearedtofuckclearedtofuckabout 8 years ago
Forget 5, it's a 10

Unbelievable. There is a lot more to be written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great

Please continue this series and bring back Megan. I really didn't care so much for kris, she seemed to young to fit in to this group. I forgive you for the typo's and grammar.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
please

hi I was caught up in this story and you stopped it. you need to keep it going and include megan some more and what about the house and all 3 moving in together and getting pregnant

Johnny0432Johnny0432over 6 years ago
I really liked the story gave it 5 stars all the way thru

But it's unfinished and just a fuck story, but a good fuck story. I read incest stories because there are a lot of romance stories (my favorite). This one isn't because other people are involved sexually, so there is ZERO true love ANY WHERE in this story, just sex...blah blah blah...always the same on literotica...it's way too long and boring especially with no finish... didn't care for the lesbian crap. I read mother son and brother sister. I'll dump a daddy daughter story in mid sentence....I have never even thought of fucking my mom or a sister and never will. I like erotic stories and love romance...just my preference...be a man and finish this story.

Rapier875Rapier875over 6 years ago
That was great, but......

......it isn't finished yet, is it ?

What happened next, did they move house, did she fall pregnant, did she take the job with Carrie, did Meghan and Krys move to the house, did Khyl get them pregnant as well, who did he end up marrying - if anyone ?

So, just what did happen next then ?

Please, finish this properly !

Rapier

DYNO224DYNO224over 6 years ago
Next

It's time to knock up the two sisters soon as he's got her pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Please, sir, can I have some more?

Been a long time fan and reader of your works. Love the incorporation of the Texas geopgraphy and locales, as a Texan myself. Would like to read more installments from this series in particular. Love your work and thank you for sharing your art with the world.

AudimurphyUSAAudimurphyUSAabout 6 years ago
Wow

I’ve just finished reading all of the parts to this story and I have to say that this is one of the few stories I’d love to see made into a movie.

OedipusErectusOedipusErectusover 5 years ago
A True Rarity

Thank you for writing this unforgettable novella. It is among the best on this site. I'm wondering if you would consider writing an update set say, four years in the future? Does Jen conceive and is there a three year-old child making mischief in that house near Corpus? Is he/she spoiled by his parents and two Dutch aunts? Is there a younger sibling in the mix? Have Khyhle and Jen's parents finally chilled and have they stepped up to do the grandparent thing? Just a suggestion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yep!!

I just want to add my voice to the other readers when I say this was one of the best stories I have read on this site. Thank you so much for crafting this story and I will read your others. Thanks for your time and efforts. 5*

Frankie1952Frankie1952almost 5 years ago
Please keep going

Wow what a fantastic story. So much more to experience I reckon. Tell us more about the house and the setup with Carrie. I hope Meagan and Kris move in too and they become a happy family together and make lots of babies with Khyl as the Daddy.

linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
Amazing Series

What a great series of stories. It is a shame that this was never finished, I thought Megan was a fantastic addition and I do wanted more, it would have also been nice to know if Carrie had something in mind for our group.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Too bad it’s not finished

Greats series.

Only gripe is him

Calling her sis all the time.

Too bad it’s. It finished. Loved the direction it was heading

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

Unfinished or finished?

The story arc with Jen and Kyhl could be finished.

But unfinished is the storyline with Meghan, Kris and Allyson and Carrie.

Remember Kyhl’s suspicion about Carries offer with the house?

He was right to be suspicious and to smell a rat. But what rat was he smelling?

Only Kyhl knew what Carrie did for a living. The others including Carries own sister did not.

He did not want to go into that house owing a debt to Carrie. She was quite ruthless in her business thinking, the woman had no shame. She would alway do what she wanted.

I’m sure Kyhl believed that Carries Escort Service was going to grow and include not only the two girls who worked for Carrie but also Allyson who was already working for Carrie and then Meghan and Kris next and then possibly Jen as well to pay back what they would owe her for the big house and their chance to live together.

Carrie hoped to trap them all in their incestuous relationships and have them all work for her.

But Kyhl realised the only way to stop this house being set up was have the baby and tie Jen down, and of course marry her. He was smart enough to understand what needed to be done to avoid further relationship complications.

Great story.

Clstewart54Clstewart54over 3 years ago
What happened?

Man i want this story finished with a great & happy ending, please

CercamonsCercamonsabout 3 years ago

What impresses me about the best of these stories is how romantic they are. For the first time in my life, I am skimming over the sex to get to the relationships. That’s due to your skill in writing. Thanks

Lions86Lions86almost 3 years ago

really it just ends there? how does it just end there? they didnt get married we dont know if she got pregnant we dont know if their parents ever came around we dont know what happened with meg and kris. i really hope you come back to this but i doubt you are since this last chapter came out 7 years ago. its a shame i really liked this story too

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 2 years ago

Definitely curious about what Carrie's thinking is...

She seemed more interested in sex than money (pretty sure I recall her saying she *really* likes sex) but unless she felt she needed evidence he was fucking Jen then she wasn't intending to *force* then to have sex with her or for her since she already *knew* he was engaging in incest and did nothing... plus seems safe bet she knew the couple she talked to him about when they were at the hotel were engaging in incest but she apparently didn't blackmail them...

Maybe she's just hot for her sister and hopes if she gets other people together fooling around with siblings she can convince her sister to go for it too...?

Definitely could stand for there to be some more chapters...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is a real great story, sex and good story lines very nicely written. Kudos to the author...

Would like to see more of them.

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 1 year ago

(8/29/2022) I’m saddened to find that this fine narrative ended here in 2014 and nothing new from the author since 2017. I’ve given all ten chapters 5 stars. My favorites list is getting too long so I’m only going to add the first chapter to my list. I’m retired; I read a lot.

daves_not_heredaves_not_hereover 1 year ago

You're ending it here? I really wish you'd post an epilogue rather than leave everyone hanging!

I still voted 5 stars for 1 - 10.

Thanks

ScottishTexanScottishTexan11 months ago

So this is where it ends. I was really hoping for an epilog detailing their outcome with the parents once Jen gets pregnant and has their first child. It's pretty evident from the last three chapters that the author caved in to the readers who objected to Meghan and Kris becoming one family with the siblings. That's a crying shame. But 9 years or more have passed since this installment was published. It is anyone's guess as to whether or not that the author is even still alive because it's been several years since anything has been published under his name.

So I'll create my own personal ending for the story.

Just as Kyhl said, the house on the Gulf turned out to be a bust. It was really impossible to get a clear title for the property because of the old deeds being improperly filed. But when one door closes, another one always opens. Kyhl was discussing the nightmare property with a coworker who listened to the tale before whispering in his ear, "I know a great realtor, because she's my mom." She located a property that was about 30 miles away from Kyhl's current job. The commute to work would usually be about 30 minutes each way, but Kyhl wouldn't have to change jobs. All three girls working with Allyson and Carrie were in a work-from-home setting anyway, so the location didn't matter. It was a five bedroom house on five acres of land near Corsicana. Jenifer didn't immediately get pregnant as soon as she quit the birth control. Meghan and Kris had moved in with them right away, taking a bedroom for themselves while Jen and Kyhl were together in the Master bedroom. They more or less lived like two couples under one roof, but Kris and Meghan would swap with Jen frequently for their fair share of cock. Anytime that they desired to make love as a foursome, then a thick exercise mat laid out in the upstairs common area served to allow all of them to sleep together in a pile. Kris really began to indulge in her newly found bisexuality that her friend and her sister began to wonder if maybe she had switched teams to become a lesbian. 🤔 But they shouldn't have worried. As luck would have it Kris was the first to get pregnant with Kyhl's baby. 👶

The girls also gave a great amount of thought and debate over the subject of marriage. Jen was the subject of the first argument, but it never became heated and in the end there were no hard feelings as all three eventually agreed that she could never legally get married to Kyhl. Jen decided on her own that she had kept her name from her previous marriage and having already experienced it that it wasn't necessary to do it again illegally with Kyhl. If her last name was that big of a deal, it was easy enough after her divorce to resume her maiden name through the Civil Courts. The final decision was for Meghan to marry Kyhl in a ceremony and Kris would begin using his last name as if she were following the rules for common law marriage as defined by the State of Texas.

The Parents: Meghan and Kris' parents had already demonstrated their openness to the sibling incest and still encouraged Meghan to marry Kyhl. When that their own daughters had fallen in love with each other, they were shocked but still accepted the new reality. Meghan and Kris didn't plan on revealing anything about being Kyhl's lovers as well, but their parents inquired and they weren't going to lie about it. They announced that Meghan was engaged again, this time to Kyhl and Kris revealed that even though she wasn't showing a swollen tummy yet that she was carrying Kyhl's baby. This was actually good news and Robert and his wife assured their daughters that they were free to make their own choices and they were happy for them. Jen was estranged from her mother for only 6 months when she received a phone call from her. She and Kyhl were urgently needed at home since their father had suffered a debilitating heart attack. They rushed home in time to be with their father as he lay on his death bed. He saw them together in a different light and suddenly understood the depth of their love for each other. He begged for their forgiveness and offered his blessing to them. He told them have at least two children together just like he had done. A week later he passed away in his sleep. Jen would become pregnant two months after his death. The baby was a boy so they named him for his grandfather. Kris had her baby a month before the wedding, but Jen was still pregnant during the ceremony and showing it well.

The four of them would be a solid family for the rest of their lives. Jen would give Kyhl 2 children, Meghan would give him four and Kris would give him three. The three grandparents doted on their grandchildren constantly. Another plot of land adjacent to their five acres was put on the market before Robert passed so he purchased it and immediately set aside two acres near the highway to be a family cemetery in perpetuity. Jen and Kyhl's father was exhumed and moved into the first plot. When his wife died, she was laid to rest beside him. Robert and his wife were also laid to rest nearby, but also apart. When their time would eventually come, Jen, Kyhl, Meghan, and Kris would rest between their parents in that specific order with Jen closest to her parents and Kris closest to hers. A large custom headstone for their four graves would list Kyhl as loving husband to his three wives with the extra notation of brother and sister listed on Jen and Kyhl's places and loving sisters for Meghan and Kris. It was well known in Corsicana that the Polyamorous Family was solid and extremely happy until the end of their days.

-

5/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous