My Sister's Deception Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen leaned back and looked up at me.

"Even when I get round and fat?" she asked.

"When your belly swells, I'll kiss it and caress it until you tell me to stop."

Jen wriggled in my arms and reached between us.

"And we'll find out how much we like preggo sex."

I laughed and nodded as she wiggled beneath me, rubbing herself against my cock.

"I'm yours, then. To have and to hold."

I kissed her and felt the wetness of her sex beginning to coat the shaft of my swollen penis.

"I wanna ride you," she said.

"Do you, now?"

She nodded and rolled away as I leaned up. I watched her crawl onto her knees, her ass an arousing enticement making my cock throb even harder, and I flopped down onto the bed and reached for her.

Jen straddled me and pressed my cock firmly against her ripening slit, then leaned forward, crushing my swollen member between us as we kissed.

She hovered above me, her hair cascading over both of us as she raised her hips and pushed my cock down in between her legs.

I caught my breath as I felt the head center in her opening and begin to go in.

"Ohhh..."

"Let me get inside you, Sis."

"Oh, yes; I want you inside me. I want you to stay inside me..."

She was panting as I grabbed at her hips and slowly thrust into her, pulling her onto me and pressing upward until I was buried in her silk and could press no further.

Jen moaned and pressed herself down against me as she clutched at me, and I kissed her as she writhed on top of me. On the cheek. Near her ear. On her ear lobe. On the cheek again.

Her lips caught mine and her tongue stabbed into my mouth as I clutched her hip and she began to thrust against me.

"Ohgod you feel good," she said.

"Yesss."

Every time she rose up, she pushed herself almost to the point of coming off of me, and the sensation was amazing. She'd lower herself again, then, and grind against me, each time almost a little more desperate than the last. It felt awesome, and as she fell into a rhythm and began to rock back and forth, I grabbed at her hips and tried to match her and thrust into her, which was awkward at best from this angle.

"Ohhh... Kyhl..."

Jen was in mid-rock, almost hovering on me, moving ever so slightly.

I could feel her pussy flexing, massaging the head of my cock.

I pulled her down against me and she gasped as she bottomed out on me.

"Ohhhgod... Kyhl..."

Her fingers dug into my shoulders as she pushed up again.

I thrust up into her and pulled her back down, wiggling side to side and making her grind against me.

"Dammit... ohhh... fuck... I'm gonna cum."

Jen rocked against me, rolling her hips and stroking my cock with her pussy.

I could feel my balls tightening.

"Oh... God... Kyhl..."

She was gripping me hard enough it was gonna leave a mark. She was gasping and heaving.

And coming.

I felt her pussy begin to convulse on me, massaging me with a vicious rapidity.

And I began coming.

I thrust up into Jen's pussy as she ground against me, spewing my semen into her.

Jen collapsed, falling forward onto me, gasping for breath and moaning as I continued to thrust into her, slower now, intent on emptying myself into her.

"Ohhh... ohhh..."

I stopped flexing my hips and thrusting, finally, and Jen's mouth found mine, her lips molding to mine as she thrust her tongue into my mouth.

And then she was clinging to me, legs clenched against me as though she were a rider and I were the steed, and I held her as she panted, almost breathing straight into my ear.

"I love you," she said.

Her lips were soft against my ear, followed gently by her tongue, and then her teeth.

"I love you so much," she said.

"I love you, too, Sis," I replied. I slid my hands down, grabbing at her ass and thrusting up into her one last time. I felt more cum flow from me and into her.

Jen giggled.

"I am gonna have your cum running out of me for a week," she said. "I felt you keep pumping and pumping in to me."

"Get used to it," I said.

Jen laughed, her breath hot against my ear.

"I look forward to it," she said. "For the rest of my life."

12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
44 Comments
ScottishTexanScottishTexan11 months ago

So this is where it ends. I was really hoping for an epilog detailing their outcome with the parents once Jen gets pregnant and has their first child. It's pretty evident from the last three chapters that the author caved in to the readers who objected to Meghan and Kris becoming one family with the siblings. That's a crying shame. But 9 years or more have passed since this installment was published. It is anyone's guess as to whether or not that the author is even still alive because it's been several years since anything has been published under his name.

So I'll create my own personal ending for the story.

Just as Kyhl said, the house on the Gulf turned out to be a bust. It was really impossible to get a clear title for the property because of the old deeds being improperly filed. But when one door closes, another one always opens. Kyhl was discussing the nightmare property with a coworker who listened to the tale before whispering in his ear, "I know a great realtor, because she's my mom." She located a property that was about 30 miles away from Kyhl's current job. The commute to work would usually be about 30 minutes each way, but Kyhl wouldn't have to change jobs. All three girls working with Allyson and Carrie were in a work-from-home setting anyway, so the location didn't matter. It was a five bedroom house on five acres of land near Corsicana. Jenifer didn't immediately get pregnant as soon as she quit the birth control. Meghan and Kris had moved in with them right away, taking a bedroom for themselves while Jen and Kyhl were together in the Master bedroom. They more or less lived like two couples under one roof, but Kris and Meghan would swap with Jen frequently for their fair share of cock. Anytime that they desired to make love as a foursome, then a thick exercise mat laid out in the upstairs common area served to allow all of them to sleep together in a pile. Kris really began to indulge in her newly found bisexuality that her friend and her sister began to wonder if maybe she had switched teams to become a lesbian. 🤔 But they shouldn't have worried. As luck would have it Kris was the first to get pregnant with Kyhl's baby. 👶

The girls also gave a great amount of thought and debate over the subject of marriage. Jen was the subject of the first argument, but it never became heated and in the end there were no hard feelings as all three eventually agreed that she could never legally get married to Kyhl. Jen decided on her own that she had kept her name from her previous marriage and having already experienced it that it wasn't necessary to do it again illegally with Kyhl. If her last name was that big of a deal, it was easy enough after her divorce to resume her maiden name through the Civil Courts. The final decision was for Meghan to marry Kyhl in a ceremony and Kris would begin using his last name as if she were following the rules for common law marriage as defined by the State of Texas.

The Parents: Meghan and Kris' parents had already demonstrated their openness to the sibling incest and still encouraged Meghan to marry Kyhl. When that their own daughters had fallen in love with each other, they were shocked but still accepted the new reality. Meghan and Kris didn't plan on revealing anything about being Kyhl's lovers as well, but their parents inquired and they weren't going to lie about it. They announced that Meghan was engaged again, this time to Kyhl and Kris revealed that even though she wasn't showing a swollen tummy yet that she was carrying Kyhl's baby. This was actually good news and Robert and his wife assured their daughters that they were free to make their own choices and they were happy for them. Jen was estranged from her mother for only 6 months when she received a phone call from her. She and Kyhl were urgently needed at home since their father had suffered a debilitating heart attack. They rushed home in time to be with their father as he lay on his death bed. He saw them together in a different light and suddenly understood the depth of their love for each other. He begged for their forgiveness and offered his blessing to them. He told them have at least two children together just like he had done. A week later he passed away in his sleep. Jen would become pregnant two months after his death. The baby was a boy so they named him for his grandfather. Kris had her baby a month before the wedding, but Jen was still pregnant during the ceremony and showing it well.

The four of them would be a solid family for the rest of their lives. Jen would give Kyhl 2 children, Meghan would give him four and Kris would give him three. The three grandparents doted on their grandchildren constantly. Another plot of land adjacent to their five acres was put on the market before Robert passed so he purchased it and immediately set aside two acres near the highway to be a family cemetery in perpetuity. Jen and Kyhl's father was exhumed and moved into the first plot. When his wife died, she was laid to rest beside him. Robert and his wife were also laid to rest nearby, but also apart. When their time would eventually come, Jen, Kyhl, Meghan, and Kris would rest between their parents in that specific order with Jen closest to her parents and Kris closest to hers. A large custom headstone for their four graves would list Kyhl as loving husband to his three wives with the extra notation of brother and sister listed on Jen and Kyhl's places and loving sisters for Meghan and Kris. It was well known in Corsicana that the Polyamorous Family was solid and extremely happy until the end of their days.

-

5/5

daves_not_heredaves_not_hereover 1 year ago

You're ending it here? I really wish you'd post an epilogue rather than leave everyone hanging!

I still voted 5 stars for 1 - 10.

Thanks

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 1 year ago

(8/29/2022) I’m saddened to find that this fine narrative ended here in 2014 and nothing new from the author since 2017. I’ve given all ten chapters 5 stars. My favorites list is getting too long so I’m only going to add the first chapter to my list. I’m retired; I read a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is a real great story, sex and good story lines very nicely written. Kudos to the author...

Would like to see more of them.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 2 years ago

Definitely curious about what Carrie's thinking is...

She seemed more interested in sex than money (pretty sure I recall her saying she *really* likes sex) but unless she felt she needed evidence he was fucking Jen then she wasn't intending to *force* then to have sex with her or for her since she already *knew* he was engaging in incest and did nothing... plus seems safe bet she knew the couple she talked to him about when they were at the hotel were engaging in incest but she apparently didn't blackmail them...

Maybe she's just hot for her sister and hopes if she gets other people together fooling around with siblings she can convince her sister to go for it too...?

Definitely could stand for there to be some more chapters...

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Sleepover Brother interrupts sister's sleepover, lingerie party.in Incest/Taboo
Words on Skin A little sister can't say some things out loud.in Incest/Taboo
Colleen Out of the ashes, brother & sister find romance.in Incest/Taboo
Fooled into Bed with My Sister A prank accidentally goes too far.in Incest/Taboo
Stolen Kisses Little sis revives childhood game to seduce him.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories