My Sister's Keeper Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had to think for a moment, and couldn't recall if we ever had said that to each other. It was time to tell her now. "I love you too, Suz ... always have and always will!"

With a big smile she came in for another prolonged hug. After she was satisfied, she decided we had done enough mushy stuff for the evening. We spent the rest of it watching some TV and talking about our jobs and how our regular lives were going. We called it an evening around 10, and went our separate ways.

********

I had to be having a flashback. Either that, or a very realistic dream. As the sexual sensations poured through my body, I realized it wasn't a dream. Suz was in my bed, making good on her desire to have a go on my 'cock-sickle'.

Her mouth was a vacuum, my whole cock down her throat and her tongue teasing my balls. "Wut? What the hell!?" Her throat muscles were clamping on me and causing me to lose track of my words. I put my hands on her head and tried to push her back, but she was like a wild thing, driving me to a place I had never been. I moaned loudly, my pelvis involuntarily raising to meet her demanding mouth."Suz!" I cried out and she finally released me.

Her voice was husky and so needy it didn't even sound like her. "Let me! If I can't get it from you, then I'll get it from someone else." My body was screaming, 'Yes! ... let her!' My brain said, 'It's not right ...stop her!' She begged me, "Let me have you, baby. I need it – right now!" As if to convince me further, she went down on me again, sucking me all the way to my balls in one move. It was astonishing!

Almost delirious, I was vibrating from head to toe, with my spine on fire. My will was no longer my own. She knew I had given in. When she came off me, she crawled up my body like a snake. She was naked beneath her nightie, her rigid nipples scraping against my skin. Plus, her flesh was hot and slick from her exertion – or was it baby oil? There was a light on some place, a soft glow surrounding her and making her appear like an apparition as she came nose to nose with me.

"I love you, Kev ... I'm sorry it took us so long to connect. We should have done this long ago. I want you to fuck me now." Her tongue entered my mouth, not violent and urgent like she had gone after my hard-on just a moment ago, but loving and needy, nonetheless. It was the most beautiful kiss I had ever shared with anyone.

My mind was muddled. She was only making it worse as her hand gripped my erection again, her fingers clamped firmly around my shaft, pumping away. I couldn't remember ever being this hard and in a savage need to let her go on. But ... I couldn't. Not like this, anyway. She was tipsy again and I wasn't positive she was in her right mind at the moment. We needed to talk this through.

"Suzzz ..." I said, breaking our kiss and gripping her shoulders to force her back a bit.

Her look was confused and a little disappointed. "Fuck me, Kev." She squeezed my cock urgently."Pleasee ... fuck meee! I need it!" she pleaded. I could tell she was desperate, but I was mystified as to the reason behind that need.

I wanted more clarification. "What do you need so badly?" I also wanted this to slow down.

She sounded frustrated, "Your cumm! I want your cummmm!" Her hand was back to being urgent on my flesh, as if imploring my cock to spill its load. She looked like she was about to cry.

"Why?" My question was so simple that it appeared to stun her for a moment. Now, she was just confused.

"I ... I ... " she stammered, trying to answer. I could almost see the thoughts spinning in her head. "If I make you cum ... if you give it to me – " she was struggling to explain. I waited patiently for her to continue, her hand still working on my cock. I was having serious trouble holding back my explosion. "– I've made you ... happy! That's what I need to do – make you happy!"

She flashed a little smile like she had explained it perfectly. However, I was still baffled. "So ... making me happy, will make you happy?"

She was getting frustrated. "Fucckkkk!" With a panicked expression, she begged me, "Let me have your cum-mm. Then ... I'll answer all your questions! Please?!" Her fingers closed like a vise on my shaft.

I was in a state of disarray right now. Her sucking and manual manipulation of my cock had me on the edge of an orgasm. She seemed crazed with her need to force it from me. My body's desire to expel my load was overpowering. In her current state, I was getting nowhere in trying to pry answers from her.

Her wild eyes were boring into my brain for my answer. I decided on a compromise. "Okay ... but I'm not gonna fuck you. Suck me off, if you must." It seemed to satisfy her. She slid back down my body and I was in her mouth instantly. She took me to my balls in one, swift plunge, causing me to slam my eyes shut and moan from the pleasure. Her technique was something I had never encountered before. To be fully encased and feel what seemed like hundreds of massaging fingers working on me was unbelievable.

I don't know why I didn't explode right away. Maybe it was because I had to experience what she was showing me. She had me floating on a plateau of erotic euphoria, my whole being vibrating and tingling. My fingers clamped my bed sheets in a death grip, just as a long, cry of joy poured from inside of me.

A second later, when I did cum, it was hard to tell. Between her insistent sucking and what felt like fingers closing around my balls to force my semen from its sack, I was a mess. I thought I heard her sputter and gasp for air as I filled her throat with my seed. I couldn't believe how long she had gone down on me without a pause. Yet, here she was swallowing it all as I howled at the ceiling, my body locked rigid in my climax.

Blinding light and a thunder of noise overwhelmed my senses. I lost all knowledge of where I was and even who I was, until what seemed like an eternity later that I began to come around. She was still suckling on me when I felt her shudder and moan as well. Had she just cum? She let out a happy giggle and crawled back up on my chest, resting her head there while her fingers tenderly fondled my flesh. She let out a heavy sigh, her skin hot against mine. Instinctively, I folded my arms across her back as she sought closer contact with me.

I was nearly nodding off when she spoke, "Come to my bed and sleep with me. It's much bigger." I don't recall if I responded, but a moment later I was being led, with my hand in hers, to her room. My vision was too out of focus to even be aware of my surroundings. She pulled me on her bed and arranged the covers over us. When she burrowed into my body once more, I was almost asleep. "We'll talk in the morning," she whispered as I left reality for the night.

********

The smell of coffee was arousing me. I suddenly panicked, until I remembered it was Saturday. Struggling to pry open my eyes, the bed sagged next to me. "Mornin' love." Suz's words reverberated in my hollow head as a coffee cup came into focus just inches from my nose. Scooting up and shifting on my back, I propped myself upright to accept her offering.

The cup floated to my lips where she tipped it slowly forward so I could sip it's contents. It was exactly what I needed. I took it from her hands to take a hearty gulp as she came into view behind it. It must have been fairly late, the room awash in a bright light that almost hurt my brain.

She smiled while she watched me inhale the hot liquid. Both her jade-colored eyes were now visible, sparkling from behind her disheveled bangs. The swollen flesh around her eye had shrunk drastically since yesterday. Even the dark bruising was noticeably lighter. "Your face looks much better," I told her.

"A little makeup helps," she replied with a sly grin. For the first time in what seemed like ages, I saw my happy sister again. I smiled back and took another gulp of coffee, emptying the cup.

She took it from me, saying, "Let me get you some more." She was being very attentive, making me wonder what was up. I started to get up until she convinced me. "Relax ... I'll be right back, then we can talk." She stood and headed for the kitchen. I checked out her body for the first time this morning. She had on a skimpy, sleeveless, almost fully-transparent, night shirt that left little to the imagination. I enjoyed the sexy wiggle of her shapely ass as she left.

I had always admired her figure as we grew up ... not in a really sexual nature, but just as she compared to other females. She was around 5'6 with a fairly lithe figure, narrow waist, but voluptuous hips and breasts which were maybe C or D cup, with a sexy jiggle as she moved. They were the type a man would love to put his face between and get buried in.

She quickly returned with two cups while reminding me just how thin the nightie really was, leaving nothing to obscure her tits. Their medium-brown nipples stood out hard and high on the slightly-darker, large areolae. They oscillated gently from side to side as she came back to the bedside. Her almost-bare pussy was evident when she stood with her legs slightly parted, a small patch of pubic hair above the full and slightly opened lips. Her mons was plump and juicy looking.

She giggled loudly. "You like?" I had been staring and she was tickled. As I looked up at her, she handed me my cup, then took hold of the hem of her gown, raising it up to give me the full effect."Have a good look!" Her giggle was much louder this time.

I must have blushed, my cheeks suddenly full of heat. We had never been this open to each other growing up, so she had caught me very much off guard. "You're beautiful!" I stammered, licking my lips. One thing did catch my attention, besides her beautiful cunt. She had a bunch of bruising on the insides of her thighs.

Sitting her cup down on the nightstand, she directed, "Scoot over, bed hog!" As I made room for her to sit, she snickered, "Guess I didn't need to ask what you thought." She pointed at the bedding where my hard-on had tented the fabric. Suddenly lifting my covering up, she stared at my cock and licked her lips with a flourish. "You have a beautiful cock, bro. I could have sucked on it all night!" The twinkle in her eyes told me she wasn't exaggerating a bit.

Embarrassed for some reason, I patted the blanket down with a smile. "That might have killed me!" I complained, taking a sip of my coffee.

She picked up her cup to take a drink. "How would I have done that?"

Crap! Now I had boxed myself in a corner. How was I going to politely tell my sister that she was a great 'cocksucker'? Hummmm. I struggled for words for a moment. "Let's just say ... ummmm ... you drained me dry ... and ... uuhhhh ... made me see stars."

She laughed loudly. "I sucked your brains out, in other words?" That was as good an explanation as any. Nodding, I laughed with her.

She took another drink, then sat her cup back down. Pulling up her nightie to her belly, she traced the discolored skin with her fingertips. She opened her legs wider and crossed her ankles as she inspected the bruising. "I don't even remember how I got these." She sounded a little sad. "One of them must have been holding my legs apart pretty hard." She was finally going to talk about it.

I probed deeper, "The guys who raped you?"

Her reply was instant, "Ohhh ... they didn't rape me. I wanted it!" She kept looking at her fingers touching the darkened flesh. It probably made it easier to tell me this way.

"You – wanted it?"

"I always want it. Like I told you last night ... I have to have it." Her fingers moved to her belly and entered her pussy. She was already wet, a sticky fluid quickly coating her digits as she played with herself. I began to stop her, then her head rolled back with her eyes closed. She muttered in a hushed voice, "Sometimes I have to get drunk enough to do what I did this last time. There were several of them – I really couldn't even tell you what they looked like or anything like that. I was really drunk! They had a car and we went for a ride to – I'm not even sure where we went."

She pulled out her fingers and brought them to her mouth where she took a taste before putting them back in her cunt. Her eyes were still pinched shut as she remembered, "They fucked me ... I don't know how many times. Then I was in the hospital. You know the rest." Her fingers became still and she shuddered visibly, a soft moan slipping out. She stayed like that for a while, breathing rapidly.

When her eyes fluttered open, she looked at me with a far-away expression. "I just came ... just thinkin' 'bout it. What do you think of your nympho sister now?" She said blankly, as if expecting me to shun her.

There was no way I was going to turn away from her. She was baring her soul to me. I looked her deeply in the eyes. "No differently than when you told me the first time. So, stop trying to push me away!" I replied sternly.

She seemed surprised. "Sorry – force of habit." Her demeanor suddenly changed, and so did the topic. "I'm clean."

"Huuhhhh?" Where the hell did that come from?

"I had them do tests at the hospital. You know – to check for diseases. They said to give them a day and call back." She reached for her coffee to finish the last of it. "I called them this morning, and I'm clean ... which is a surprise. They probably didn't use protection or anything when they fucked me." She sounded embarrassed, "I try to make them wear protection, since they're usually strangers. I'm on the pill, so there's no problem in that regard."

She jumped out of bed, her tits bouncing deliciously as she turned to tell me, "I'll get us some more coffee." She reached to take my cup.

Handing it to her, I proclaimed, "I gotta pee. I'll meet you in the kitchen."

"K." She turned sharply and showed me the sexy jiggle of her ass again as she left. My cock twitched, despite my attempt to not think sexy thoughts about what I would like to do to her.

After a quick trip to the bathroom, I located my briefs which had hit the floor by my bed last night. I tugged them on, then joined her in the kitchen. She complained about the fact there was nothing to make for breakfast. Saturday was her shopping day. She seemed relieved when I told her the coffee was fine as she led me to the sofa to finish talking.

Any pretext of sexual modesty had left the building. As if begging me to stare at her, she flopped down on the sofa with her legs askew and her gown bunched up around her belly. I did exactly that, for the first time unashamed and truly enjoying the view she was providing me. She was indeed a very sexy and beautiful woman that I was sure no man could resist.

"I like you looking at me." A smirk and a chuckle accompanied her comment. I had been caught again, but I was no longer embarrassed by it. "You used to do it all the time when we were younger, and it always made me feel pretty."

Now I was at a disadvantage again. I tried to recall if I had stared at her, but nothing came to mind immediately. "When did I –?" My voice trailed off.

She bailed me out, "All the time! When I was sunbathing and you didn't think I knew you were around ... when I had tight clothes on – remember those skin-tight, short-shorts I used to wear? I thought your eyes would explode the first time you saw them."

'Ohhhhh ... those times!' I thought to myself. Now I was the one who chuckled. "Ya got me!"

She was having a lot of fun teasing me. "You're not being fair." Now what was she talking about? I gave her a questioning look. She answered by staring directly at my crotch. Crap! My briefs were tented, similar to how the bedding had been earlier. All the memories of her 'short-shorts' had given me a hard-on. "I like looking at you, too." Her eyes fixed on mine with a sexy smile on her face.

I didn't know what to do at this moment, hesitating as I decided. She made the call for me, "Pull your cock out and stroke it while we talk." I wondered ironically how quickly our mutual, sexual displays would turn into something much more. Nevertheless, I fished my erection out while pushing my briefs down my thighs, then bent it out to make sure she could see. She licked her lips with a grin and nodded slowly, a twinkle in her eyes.

She set her cup down, efficiently tugged her nightie over her head, tossed it to the floor, and turned sideways on the sofa, leaning back against the armrest. "Get rid of your shorts, turn to me and jack off while I watch." The 'something much more' I had just contemplated was rapidly approaching. As I got into position, she went on, "When I caught you watching me, I always wanted to see you like this – cock in hand, getting all excited, and cum shooting all over the place. It was a big fantasy of mine, so now I want to see you do it."

There was something strange going on here. As I was playing with myself, she was just sitting there very still. Sure, she had gotten nude, and earlier she had fingered her pussy and tasted her juices. But, it was like everything revolved around what I was doing. I had expected her to join in.

"You too!" I complained, staring at her moist pussy, begging to be fondled.

"It's not about me." She was dead serious.

Baffled, I pushed for information. "I want to watch you play and cum."

She still had a blank look. "I don't need to play. When you cum ... I'll cum, too."

I stopped masturbating. "You're joking, right?" She shook her head slowly.

"So, you're saying that if there is no guy around to shot his load, then you can't get off?"

She was still matter-of-fact, "Sometimes ... if I recall a previous affair ... I can cum. But, that's not very often." She looked a bit upset by our discussion. "Keep jerking off, please."

"What happens when a guy goes down on you? ... can you get off that way?" I asked, while she still stared anxiously at my cock.

"Owwhhhh ... nasty! Why would they do that?" Making an ugly face, she glanced up. "I'm filthy down there."

I couldn't believe my ears. "Where did you hear that bullshit!?" She had to see my disbelief. "You tasted yourself just a bit ago. Did you taste 'bad'?"

I surprised her with my observation. "No ... but, guys think it's filthy – nasty."

"Again ... I'm calling bullshittt! Where have you been getting this crap from?"

She got defensive all of a sudden. "I'd rather not say."

"Okay. But someone has been feeding you a load of shit!" She flushed with embarrassment. I could actually see the color on her bruised cheek. "Some neanderthals may feel that way, but there are loads of guys that love a woman's taste. I happen to be one of them!"

I must have gotten my point across. She was the one with the shocked look. "Really?"

I sat up and scooted toward her. "You've tasted my cum. Time to give me a taste of you." She seemed to be in a quandary. "Wet your fingers and give me some!" Hesitantly, she complied, dipping two fingers into her very wet hole and presenting them to me. I took hold of her hand and placed her fingers just under my nose, inhaling deeply for her to see.

"Won-der-ful! I love your aroma." Her eyes grew wide with surprise. Incredulously, she watched as I placed her fingers between my lips to savor them. I locked eyes with her as I sampled her most intimate juice. "Ummmm. Fan-tas-tic!" A soft smile came over her. It must have never dawned on her that this would be my response.

She did taste great and I wanted more, as well as wanting to reinforce the truth to her. "May I have more?" She began to put her fingers inside again, but I changed the rules on her. "Not like that. I want to eat you out." When she appeared wary, I pressed her, "You sucked on me ... it's my turn now."