My Sister's Keeper Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't sure if she was going to comply, but she surprised me when she nodded, then asked, "How do you want me?"

I stood up and directed her, "Turn and sit on the edge." I handed her a throw pillow. "Put this behind you ... then lay back." I moved the coffee table out so I could kneel in front of her. As she nervously watched me, I stepped between her legs and stood there, turning my attention to her beautiful cunt. I took my swollen cock in hand and stroked it slowly for her pleasure. "Look how hard I am, just from the thought of tasting your pussy." I tried to give her the sexiest look I could and she responded with a soft smile of anticipation.

Dropping to my knees, my full attention went to my goal. I wasn't sure if she was aware of it, but she was leaking a ribbon of desire from inside. My first drink was ready. I gripped the back of her thighs just below her knees and moved in to quench my thirst. As my tongue captured the fluid, I looked up at her to make sure she was watching and would see the pleasure I was having as my mouth approached her cunt for the first time.

Her eyes grew wide with her belly contracting rapidly, until she jerked as my tongue made full contact. She groaned softly, but made no move to stop me. I wanted to make a point of her seeing me enjoy what I was doing, lifting my face up so she could watch me devour her 'nastiness'. As I smacked my lips happily, I forced her legs toward her chest. "Hold these for me. My hands will be busy." She still had a wild-eyed look as I ran my hands down the back of her thighs, softly teasing her flesh as they neared her core.

With my fingertips lightly caressing the skin all around her cunt, I commented, "Not only is it very tasty, but your pussy is beautiful to me." With those words my fingers touched her for the first time, tracing the shape of her outer labia, then moving to her inner lips. With feathery touches, I made sure to pay special attention to every part of her. I watched with happiness as her inner lips flowered from my touch, her clit peeking out to see what all the fuss was about.

Her eyes were no longer wide, their lids fluttering visibly from the feelings I was generating inside her. Her whole body seemed to give in to the sensations. From the subtle arch of her back, to the press of her pelvis toward my fingers, she was coming alive. When her head rolled back and her eyes closed completely, I knew I had shown her what she had been missing.

"Fuuu–kkkk!" Her exclamation was low and from a place deep inside her throat. She was ready to go further. I flicked the tip of her clit with my tongue tip. As she cried a savage, "Aawwwww–uuhhhh!"and her belly retreated from my touch, I attacked, my full mouth clamping over her mound, sucking hard on her to vacuum inside as much of her flesh as I could, tugging on it with all my might.

This time her belly jammed into my face, accompanied by wave after wave of moans and incoherent gasps. Her hands clamped on the back of my head to increase our contact. I could hear her loud pants and feel her belly quivering against my nose. I finally reached the point where it was too much for her. Her hands now tried to pry me from my lip-lock on her. "Stoppppp ... STOPPP!!" she screamed, her body trying to buck me off. I let her go for the moment.

Lifting my face up to watch her writhe, she continued to try and keep me at bay with her hands. Her eyes were pinched shut and her chest heaving roughly. I stared at her tits ... the nipples were swollen and unusually large on top of their areolae, which had tiny goosebumps all over. In fact, her whole body was covered in them, along with a slight sheen of perspiration.

When I was 16, a woman in her early thirties from down the street had hired me to help out around her place. Her husband worked up north in the oil fields and was gone for extended periods of time. So, they paid me to help out around the place, mowing the lawn and odd jobs I was capable of performing. I could tell she had her eye on me as I caught her staring at my sweaty, shirtless torso more than once.

The day that she asked me to help move some furniture, I wasn't really surprised when it led straight into a passionate, fucking session. She didn't seem to mind my lack of experience. In fact, she appeared to enjoy showing me how to please her. She taught me how to touch and tease her ... to literally drive her crazy. When the time came for her to move up north permanently, she told me I was the most attentive, caring and one of the best lovers she had ever had.

It was time to take Suz over the top. As she began to settle a bit, I went after her spot. Curling up my middle two fingers, I entered her hole with my palm up and sought her sensitive flesh. Bug-eyed, she watched me while I probed inside. It only took me a minute to give her a reason to go crazy. Her eyes slammed shut again and the cry that she let loose sounded as if I had wounded her. It was, however, quite the opposite. I was showing her a place inside her body she never knew existed.

She shuddered violently, her lips forming a big 'O'. Sharp cries rang out as she jerked from my touch. A second later, she came ... so hard that it was amazing. And she squirted – not a small flood, but a geyser-like spray that arced toward me and coated my lower arm with her cum. Her scream was ear piercing, while her body went rigid, her orgasm rocking her world.

I believe she swooned, her whole body suddenly going limp. If it wasn't for the sporadic shudders rippling through her, she almost appeared dead. Deciding to let her recover, I went to the kitchen to get us more coffee. "You son-of-a-bitch! Where did you learn to do that!?" her weak and raspy voice asked from the couch.

I walked back to her and set her cup on the table before taking a sip of mine. She was lying with her forearm over her eyes as if shading them from the sun. "Remember Maria Cline from down the block – that I did chores for?" Suz moved her arm to look at me, nodding slowly. "Well, I did a lot more than that for her ... and she showed me a thing or two."

She pointed at her cup and curled her finger at me. As I handed it to her, she said with a chuckle in her voice, "I'll have to thank her if I run into her again." Sitting forward, she took a large gulp, her gaze fixed on my swaying erection. "Looks like you're still in need of attention." She reached out with her free hand and took my shaft, pulling me nearer.

It was truly amazing how intimate our relationship had become and how at ease I was now, even with my cock tingling from her manipulating me like this. As much as I wanted to shut the fuck up and just give in to her, I had to find out more. I shivered hard, then asked, "Sooooo ... no one ever did that to you before?"

She scooted to the edge and set her cup on the coffee table. "Nope. I probably wouldn't have let them." She fixed her attention back on my hard-on which was rising back to the sky again. She licked her lips and went to her knees in front of me.

"What about now? Would you like to have it done some more?", I teased. She smiled subtly, her other hand moving to play with my balls, but she didn't speak. "I take it that's a yes?" She answered this time with a wicked grin and a long tongue swipe along the length of my cock, her eyes looking up at me as she did.

"Do you always cum like that – squirt, I mean?" Her mouth dipped over my knob and her fingers rolled my balls. I shivered for her again.

She came off me with a lick of her lips. "Mummmm ... pre-cum." Her eyes locked on mine. "I've never cum like that, and never ... ever ... squirted! Didn't even know I could." Her tongue was circling the ridge below my red, inflamed glans. "I also don't usually cum that hard, either." She mouthed my knob and went half-way down on my shaft, using her throat muscles on me. My shudder this time was violent.

I brushed her bangs off her face so I could see her better. Her eyes had a lovely sparkle in them. With my hands on her cheeks, I said, "Soooo, I guess you'll let me do it again?"

She came off me again and looked at me with a strange expression. "Not if you don't shut up!" She shot me a sarcastic grin. I nodded and said no more, clamping my mouth tight in an exaggerated manner. She bent my cock down at a 90 degree angle, directing me, "Hold my head and fuck my mouth!" Her expression this time was dead serious. "And don't be gentle ... I love it rough!!" The word rough was said with a growl, for extra emphasis.

"Okayyyy ... " She could hear the hesitancy in my tone.

"Don't worry. I'll let you know if it gets to be too much." She put my knob between her lips and her palms against my thighs. When I slid my hands to grip the back of her head, she nodded. I pushed my pelvis forward until my knob hit the back of her mouth, but felt no resistance there, unlike most of the women I had gotten blow jobs from. I decided to keep going, easily entering her throat. I was still too hesitant to go all the way and stopped when I was about three-quarters encased. When I pulled out, she sputtered for a second before she admonished me, "Give me all of you and do it harder!"

I couldn't believe she would want me like that, but she was demanding. With a shake of my head, she put me back in and I did as she asked, shoving in hard all the way until my balls bumped her chin. As I pulled back out, she was nodding her head. I could feel the muscles in her throat tugging on my flesh. It was the most amazing feeling I had ever experienced. I did what she wanted and slammed back down so hard that I felt my balls smack her chin this time.

As I began to fuck her mouth like I would have fucked her cunt, her muscles clenched on me with each stroke. I noticed her eyes were tearing up, yet she continued to suck and massage my cock, dragging a mixer of saliva and what had to be my pre-cum out, to dribble down her chin. She finally made me stop by pushing on my thighs firmly. When my cock popped out of her mouth, she was out of breath and anxious to gather our fluids, pushing them back in her mouth to swallow.

Even though tears stained her cheeks, she had this wonderful smile as she cleaned up. My cock felt on fire and tingled happily from what she had done. Grabbing my cock again, she stood up. "You're gonna fuck me now -- no excuses! I need this beautiful cock inside me." She released me to push me down on the couch. "Sit down ... gonna ride you until you give me what I need, babe" Her look was so serious that I let her have her way.

She followed me, her knees straddling my hips, her hand raising my cock and her eyes locked on mine. Swiping my knob between her labia, it was instantly coated from her excitement. I spread my knees and slid my butt toward the edge to make it easier for her. If you had told me two days ago that I would be totally drooling to have my sister riding my cock, I would have called you crazy. Now, I was the one crazy with anticipation to have her impaled on me.

When she jammed down, an electric shock slammed through my body. Her heat and clenching muscles were almost exactly like her throat muscles had been. She stayed fully buried with a soft cry and let her pussy do the talking. I was massaged, clenched, tugged and soaked by her.

Her hips began to rock and roll, forward then back, side to side, then circling over and over. Now she was nose to nose with me. "I don't kiss the guys who fuck me. But, you and I are gonna kiss." She must have forgotten we had shared kisses last night. I said nothing as she smiled wickedly, tipped her head to the side and gently moved in. I wanted it as much as she seemed to, opening my lips to accept her tongue. We were soft and tender for a minute until her hips began to move again and our lust began to build.

Her tongue was a snake, twisting and chasing mine. My hands went for her ass, my fingers digging into her flesh to knead and urge her on. Her pussy felt like it should have been wrapped around me forever. She felt like she was exactly where she was supposed to be. I was fucking my sister! However, she was so much more than that to me now.

I broke our kiss to tell her, "Ride me, Suz!"

With a twinkle in her eyes, she made a large circle with her pelvis to grind on my cock. "Nope!" she chuckled. "Your turn to ride meeee!"

She had just challenged me. I guessed she wanted to see if I fucked as good as I had eaten her. Challenge accepted! Gripping her ass tightly, I warned her, "Hold on." I stood up with her arms wrapped around my neck. My target was the armrest of the sofa. Stepping to it then turning, I put her butt down. I kept her solidly speared on my dick while I slid my hands up the back of her thighs to direct her calves upon my shoulders.

"Oohhh ... " she exclaimed as she settled in, releasing my neck and laying back. I rotated my hips like she had done to me to stir her heat inside her. She returned my sexy smirk as she prepared for me to get serious.

Pulling out of her to just my knob, I continued to rotate my hips before I leaned in and forced her legs to her chest. My mouth went after her neck and ear to nip and nuzzle, with her breath softly panting into my ear. Her tongue swiped my earlobe as I began to fuck her excruciatingly slow, making full plunges, stopping at the bottom of each stroke to grind and rub my balls in her crack.

Now, I moved in for a sexy kiss, mimicking her snake-tongue from a moment earlier. I could feel our lust rising and sensed she wanted me to get going. However, I wanted to make her crave it ... wanted to drive her a bit crazy from the need. The way she was breathing into my mouth, and her tongue was getting feverish, told me that I was succeeding.

She stopped our kiss and pulled back to stare at me, her eyes begging me to get on with it. I shot her a mischievous smile as her chest heaved with her passion. We stared at each other for a minute before she pleaded, "Fuckkkk meee, baby! Give it to meeee!"

It was time. Rising up, I grabbed her hips and pulled her down until her ass hung off the edge. Grabbing her calves next, I forced her legs tight to her chest. If it was a pounding she wanted, here it came. I jammed my hips into her as hard as I could, my balls slapping her ass with a 'thwack'. Her body turned into a jerking, squirming mess of moans and cries as I battered her. My cock felt like molten steel in her burning wetness as I ripped into her repeatedly.

Her head rocked from side to side. Her cries turned into one, long whimper, her eyes pinched shut and her fingers clawing at my chest erratically. I let her have it a bit more, then changed the game.

Abandoning her hole, I twisted her body sideways and rolled her on her belly, her legs dangling over the side of the armrest and her wet pussy peeking at me from between her thighs. Her cry of complaint was quickly silenced by my cock plowing back inside her from behind. Using my knees to spread her legs wider, the pounding resumed, accompanied by my hand grabbing a tuft of her hair and forcing her head up and back toward me.

All she could do was grunt, the noise filling the room along with the slap of our flesh together. Just as I began to feel the tightening of my balls and the boiling semen inside, she came. Her cry was savage and loud. As she shuddered on my cock, I could feel my own orgasm igniting. The splash of her juices covered my balls as I unleashed my seed up the shaft and into her belly. My cry was as loud and as primal as hers.

My brain exploded. I could still feel her pussy milking my cum as I gave her what she wanted. Still, it was all too glorious to believe. I collapsed on top of her, both our bodies slick with sweat, and hot from the journey to our mutual completion.

Somewhere along the line, I ended up sitting on my butt on the floor. Then, she was in my lap, her body coiled up and her mouth covering my neck and face with tiny pecks. As I folded her tight in my arms, both of us shivering and slowly calming, I couldn't help but marvel at the beauty of what had just taken place.

I had always envisioned having a epic fuck with someone. But, I had never, in my wildest dreams, thought it would happen like this. The greatest sex in my life had just been with my own sister. My only concern about the whole situation was what would lie ahead for the two of us. For now, I just wanted to savor what we had shared. I would deal with the rest later ...

(To be continued in Part 2)