All Comments on 'My Slut'

by damonX

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
pavlovpavlovabout 14 years ago
Hot as hell

I don't think this story is degrading. It is s/m a bit, hot as hell, but not degrading. Both of the characters are enjoying it very much. I like it!

I_am_darknessI_am_darknessabout 14 years ago

Great tale, I felt I was right there with them. What is it about cheating that gets me going. Saddened by the last line though, I hope Mya didn't get murdered or something - I understand it's probably up to our own imagination, but it's the only scenario that fits for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Just A Note

Not bad sex in story, just not my thing, but you will find out as you get older, there is Karma and what goes around comes around, good luck with that.

damonXdamonXabout 14 years agoAuthor
Mya

No, Mya didn't get murdered or anything like that. I just decided not to see her again and moved to a different city. She actually called me by coincidence when I was writing the story. I might write about more of our past experiences, but they wont be as dirty as this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Excellent work, as usual

I've been a fan of your work for a while. I liked this story a lot, but I didn't find it as shocking as you seemed to think it was. There's a lot of "worse" stuff on this site. Mya was willing, so no harm and no foul. Keep up the good writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
flaws

all the committed male characters have the same flaw. all the committed women character have the same flaw. of course a tiny bit different in every story. but the hell they are DamonX characters and that's the way he sees the erotic world. it's just sex and fun who cares if the guy is always a bit of a pussy and the women mostly uncontrolable sex addicts. all nicely written, nice style no mistakes. the only problem I see, I don't believe a single word when one of the characters shows an emotion and I don't mean a sexual one. I completly miss true deep feelings. do they exist in these stories? It makes everything just a bit flat. you get turned on or not by the scenes and by closing the page it is as you have turned of a porn movie. nothing stays. that's the only thing I can say. if the comments would not have been and they mostly really funny, I would have closed the page already.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
OMG!

That is so fucking hot!! I just came!! Thanks!

damonXdamonXabout 14 years agoAuthor
Flaws

Anonymous (the one with the title "flaws") From what you say, I think you may have meant to post on "8 Days."

I'm not sure how crould say that I am "a pussy" in this story. I think you may be a bit confused.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Damon

Not bad. Huge fan. Your interest in adultery is interesting. Some of it, I find rather awesome (Married Woman Trilogy.) Others, like the 8 Days, I find I wanna punch your main female characters in the face. Regardless, I'm aware that some of the best stories I've ever read on Lit were from people who didn't have the time to keep writing. It would be a shame if you fell in that group. Keep them coming. And if you intend to think outside the box, I'll check it out. Even the stuff you may find disgusting but write for others.

damonXdamonXabout 14 years agoAuthor
bad guys

Its good that you have negative feeling towards the antagonist in a story. That means I've done my job in depicting her as the story's "bad guy".

I always find it confusing when people bash stories because they hate the antagonist. I mean...don't all stories, books, movies have characters that are supposed to instill some type of negative feeling in the audience?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
OMG!

Easily one of your best stories. This slut is evil and wicked! This character doesn't deserve to never be written about again. Please hook these characters back up on her fiance's birthday or something. Or if she gets married, then she'll have a fat wedding ring as a nasty prop. Keep up the nasty work!

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 14 years ago
Great writing about....

.....a sick performance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Mmm, so hot. That's exactly how I like it given to me. Great writing and hot story

AlphaBeatHerAlphaBeatHerabout 11 years ago
Really enjoyed it. Thanks.

Good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great!

Fucking awesome story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5 good masturbation story!! Love the idea!!!!

Annony is a fool he knows nothing!! Don't let him her it ...IT upset you, he's not really a human!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Five stars

I remember this story being on lush lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
In my head

Loved this story....felt like you were writing about me ;-)

thefuckiamthefuckiamover 6 years ago
What happened to her in the end?

He said that was the last time he saw her...what happened?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

This is why you don't do things like this with writers. They put you in their stories.

yoursubmissivelilclittycatyoursubmissivelilclittycatalmost 6 years ago
mmm

God, I want to lick your ass so badly now...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Dirty asslicking whore

Fantastic DamonX. I enjoyed reading this super dirty story with my slutty whorish wife. My dirty asslicker wife acts and beg exactly like Mya. After we finished reading the fucking story, my wife begged me to fuck her in the ass. But before I act, she fell on my feet and begged me to piss on her dirty whorish face. I aimed my dick at her face and started pissing on her eager face.

Keep writing these dirty, kinky stories DamonX.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Only an INEXPERIENCED IDIOT, with little to no sexual experience with women in ‘real life,’ would write about a guy putting his dick in her pussy AFTER it’s been IN HER BACTERIA-FILLED-ASSHOLE…!!!

That causes an excruciatingly painful UTI (Urinary Tract Infection) which can be extremely painful for several weeks for your female partner…!!!

Solus_TSolus_T4 months ago

I love washing my cock off in a cunt after ass fucking.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous