All Comments on 'My Son's Girlfriend'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Rape - Not cool.

Not cool.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Not quite rape

She didn't object. But she didn't exactly join in till she started running her hand all over him. Still, dads a pig. Mildly amusing 2 stars.

DragonRider55

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Rape

She should have called the police. Even after the fact. He deserves a long prison sentence.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Rape

Rape. Awesome. This is non-consent, you idiots.

Nik333Nik333about 6 years ago
You can’t be serious ...

Everyone can not seriously be complaining about a rape/noncon story that is in the proper category . This type of story may not be for everyone and I get that but why take the time to read a story that you already know you won’t enjoy because it’s not your “thing”? Now that I got that out of my system I prefer the rougher noncon stories but this was well written and enjoyable .

Bethicus18Bethicus18about 6 years ago
It was decent

It was ok. I'm into a bit rougher more rapey type myself, but I can appreciate it. Apparently some people *ahem* don't know what non consent/reluctance means. Don't worry, not all of us are that stupid.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518about 6 years ago
This is fantasy people!

I’m always surprised when people read a story in a Category and then get indignant about the content. The rating is for how well the story is written and not for you to express your delicate sensibilities. If you don’t like the content, go to another Category.

TrystteeTrystteeabout 6 years ago
Stories

These are stories.. Not play by plays of reality. If you do not like non consent, do not read the fictional submissions in that category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
My boyfriend's dad raped me ...

...while I visited his home on a break from university. I was alone with him while my bf went to get supper for us. I resisted strongly at first, then I realized it was going to happen so I gave in. He was a large, muscled man and I soon enjoyed him being inside me. I fucked him back, and we both came hard. It didn't happen again during the year I was with my bf, but I would have agreed if it had. Good story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
So did the father end up stealing his son's girlfriend?

Or did Dad just leave the son's girlfriend after he fucked her,and did the son and girlfriend eventually have sex or did she breakup with him to be with his Dad?.I kinda wish they would tell the son and they became a threesome and fucked the girlfriend in all her holes and turned her into their fucktoy,that's clearly what I think the girlfriend would want.Please write a second chapter so we can see this happen.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous