My Stepmother and my Mother-in-law

Story Info
Living and sleeping with my stepmother and mother-in-law.
9.4k words
4.05
80.2k
80
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Stepmother and my Mother-in-law

A lucky man, Michael not only lived with, but also, slept with his stepmother and his mother-in-law in his bed.

# # #

Author's Note:

This is a true story written for 30-year-old, Michael, about his sexy stepmother, Christine, and his MILF of a mother-in-law, Mary.

# # #

Hard times all around, no one has any money. It doesn't matter if people have a job or two jobs, with rents, food prices, gas prices, and cost of living so high, a real luxury today, few can afford their own apartment. Rather than living with a stranger, my 44-year-old stepmother, Christine, after leaving my father, surprised me by asking if she could move in with my wife and I.

Giving her a tour of my condo when I first moved in, she knew that I had plenty of room, room enough to spare. I had the entire, third floor all to myself with my own private elevator. I had enough room to fit two or three families. In the way that it was after World War II with not enough affordable housing to go around, instead of finding housing of their own, relatives and friends were forced to live together as informal, extended families.

I've known my stepmother for 20-years, she helped raise me. Indebted to her, not wanting her to be homeless, thrilled to give her shelter, how could I say no to her wanting to move in with me? Especially after my father kicked her out when he found a younger and more beautiful blonde with bigger, albeit fake tits to take her place? She was the closest woman that I had to a real mother and I loved her as if she was my birth mother.

Shortly after my stepmother moved in with us, my 26-year-old, bitch of a wife, Linda, moved out. She left me for her personal trainer, the whore. To be honest, no big loss, I was glad that she left me. Always partying late night with her friends, she was a spoiled, selfish bitch who didn't cook or clean and stopped giving me sex, no doubt, because she was having sex with her personal trainer, the whore.

In hindsight, I never should have married her. To be honest, I don't know why I married her. After living together for several years, I thought that I should marry her. I thought that I loved her. Only, she wanted children and I didn't. No doubt, if we had children, I'd be watching the children while she stayed out late at night and partying with her friends.

To be honest, in hindsight, instead of being sexually attracted to my wife, oddly enough, I was more sexually attracted to my stepmother. Now with her living with me, as my ulterior motive for her to stay, I was hoping to eventually start a sexual relationship with her. Hopeful in my sexual solicitation of her, I had nothing to lose. Either she'd say yes or she'd say no. Never thinking that it would ever happen, nevertheless, if she had sex with my father, with me a younger and better-looking version of him, maybe she'd have sex with me, too.

Unable to help how I felt about her, I loved her but not in the way that a stepson should love his stepmother. I loved her in the way that a man loved a woman. Every night, I dreamt of seeing her naked and having forbidden sex with her beautiful body. Every morning, when in the shower, I stealthily masturbated over imagining her naked and having sex with her. There wasn't a day that I didn't sexually lust over my stepmother.

A sucker for young, beautiful blondes with big tits, my father knew how to pick them. With him starting another sexual relationship with a younger blonde, a stripper named Tiffany with even bigger tits than my stepmother, Christine, he was old enough to be her father. Yet, shame on my father, not envying him, I couldn't imagine being any happier than I was now living with my stepmother. Why he would allow a woman who was so beautiful and loving for a whore of a stripper is beyond me. Yet, glad that she was available, hopefully, I'd continue with he left off.

# # #

Then, a few months later, when my 48-year-old, mother-in-law, Mary, lost her apartment after divorcing her husband, and with her looking for a place to live, surprising me, she asked if she could move in with me, too. Even after her daughter left me, we stayed friends. To be honest, I wished I had married mother instead of daughter. In the way that I loved my stepmother, I loved my mother-in-law, too.

Getting along well with my mother-in-law, I welcomed her to move in with me and my stepmother, too. Fortunately, in keeping the peace, with my stepmother having developed a friendship with my mother-in-law, they were best of friends, too. Now, living with two, older women, I'd have three incomes sharing the rent and the monthly expenses. My sexual fantasy come true, I hoped to have sex with one of them or both of them.

With me living in a 3,300 square foot loft, but with only one bathroom, I had plenty of room. As long as she brought her own furniture, and had help lugging her furniture up three flights of stairs, I had no problem with her moving in. Thank God I had an elevator but some of her furniture was too big for the elevator and had to be carried up the stairs.

To be honest, perhaps because I never knew my birth mother, sexually attracted to older women, I had a thing for not only my stepmother but also for my mother-in-law, too. Sexually attracted to both my stepmother and to my mother-in-law, I was thrilled that they both agreed to live with me. A carbon copy of my wife Linda, her mother Mary was an older version of her daughter. A redhead with green eyes, tall and shapely with huge, double D cup breasts, I was puzzled why her husband would divorce such a beautiful woman.

A clean freak, my stepmother did all of the cleaning, the dusting, the vacuuming, and all of the laundry. With my mother-in-law a good cook, she did all the cooking and baking. With me having the only car, I ran all of the errands and did all of the food shopping. With each of us having our jobs to do, we got along as if we were family.

# # #

After my wife left me and after my stepmother and mother-in-law moved in, I bought a comfortable split, California king, adjustable bed. The bed had supportive pillows and warm bedding with plenty of room for the three of us. Having an ulterior motive in mind, I hoped that once they saw my new bed and tested it, that they'd both take the hint and sleep in my bed with me. Only, realistically, nothing more than a sexual fantasy, I didn't think my stepmother and/or my mother-in-law sleeping in my bed with me would happen.

Strange but true, with the both of them having saggy mattresses, unsupportive pillows, and not very warm bedding, once they tried out my new, adjustable bed, I didn't have to ask them to sleep in my bed with me. Shocking me as much as the sexually excited me, they innocently asked if they could sleep in my bed with me. How could I say no to them sleeping in my bed with me when that was what I hoped they'd ask when I bought such a big and comfortable bed?

"Your bed is wonderful," said my stepmother. She jumped in the middle of my bed. "It's so comfortable," she said rolling around on it. With her housecoat climbing to her waist, she inadvertently flashed me her bright, white panties beneath her housecoat. "I could never afford such a luxurious bed."

Then, while climbing off the bed, when she looked down at herself, she realized that she was exposed.

"Oops," she said turning a bright red. "Sorry, that was embarrassing," she said pulling down her housecoat while getting off of my bed.

'I saw Mary's panties. Whether it was accidentally or deliberately, I can't believe my mother-in-law flashed me her panties,' I thought.

"It's so big," said Mary. I've never slept on a bed this big. You could sleep a family of six on this bed," she said with a laugh.

She looked from my beautiful and comfortable bed to look at my stepmother before looking at me. Joking around at first but putting the question out there, nonetheless, Mary asked me the question that I hoped she asked. With my stepmother knowing what my mother-in-law was about to ask, Mary bit her lip while looking at my stepmother before looking at me.

"May we sleep with you?"

I couldn't believe my ears. My mother-in-law wanted to sleep with me in my big bed. I looked from my mother-in-law to look at my stepmother. I couldn't believe that Mary asked if she and Christine could sleep with me. Not knowing how to persuade them to sleep in my bed with me, other than buying this beautiful bed to tempt them, I couldn't believe that my mother-in-law asked me the question that I was afraid to ask her.

I looked from my mother-in-law to look back at my stepmother. Granting me her non-verbal permission, Christine smiled and nodded her head. Hard to wrap my head around, with them both in agreement to live with me, I couldn't believe that they were both in agreement to sleep with me in my big, comfortable, new bed.

"Sure," I said. "I'd love for you to both be as comfortable as I'd be sleeping in such a comfortable bed," I said lying.

I just wanted them both to sleep with me. With them sleeping in the same bed with me, maybe we'd be having sex. I'd love to have sex with not only my stepmother but also with my mother-in-law.

# # #

Thrilled to be sleeping in the same bed with them both, I looked from my stepmother to look at my mother-in-law while wondering what they wore to bed. While hoping that they did, I wondered if they slept naked. I wondered if they wore pajamas to bed or if they wore sexually revealing nightgowns that climbed up to their waists at night. I imagined them both wearing nightgowns without panties that were low-cut enough to, hopefully, allow their naked breasts to be exposed during the night.

Then, my mother-in-law answered the question for me.

"You don't sleep naked. Do you," asked my ex-wife's mother?

I laughed.

"I can if you want me to," I said with a dirty laugh. "As long as you both are sleeping naked, I'd be happy to oblige you by sleeping naked, too," I said with another, dirty laugh.

Mary made a face of embarrassment while my stepmother cringed while looking at me with shock that I'd dare expose my naked prick to her. Apparently, the last thing that my mother-in-law wanted to see was me naked. The last thing that they wanted to see was my erect, naked cock. Unlike the young whore that I had married, I needed to remember that these older women were more modest and were easily embarrassed.

"I never sleep without clothes. I always wear a nightgown to bed," said my stepmother making an indignant face as if I had insulted her.

Mary looked at me while making a face.

"I realize that it's your condo and your bed but, if you want us to sleep with you, I'd rather you not sleep naked, if you don't mind," said my ex-mother-in-law. "I don't want to accidentally touch your thing at night," she said pointing to my crotch while making a face as if she had swallowed a bug.

While wishing they both slept naked to make my sexual seduction of them much easier, I laughed at her embarrassment. Unaccustomed to modest women, all of the women that I've been with were whores. My stepmother and mother-in-law were the only ladies that I knew.

"I used to sleep naked with your daughter but not wanting to make you feel uncomfortable, I'll wear pajama bottoms and a t-shirt to bed," I said looking from Mary to look at my stepmother.

I felt that I needed to explain myself. I felt that I needed them to know that I wasn't a pervert. I felt that I needed to tell them that they were safe with me and that I wouldn't have sex with them when having sex with one or the other was what I really wanted to do.

Truth be told, I wanted to see them both naked. I wanted to fuck my stepmother. I wanted to have sex with my wife's mother. I'd give anything to see them both naked and to have sex with them both.

# # #

With my stepmother and mother-in-law living with me, with the three of us sleeping in my bed together every night, even if we didn't sleep naked and I was required to wear something to bed, my life couldn't be any better. Again, other than my stepmother wearing a nightgown to bed, I wondered what my modest mother-in-law wore to bed. Knowing that she'd never wear such a sexy outfit for bed, I imagined her wearing baby dolls and panties with her big breasts hanging out over her top. Extrapolating from that thought, once they were ensconced in my bed, I wondered, if they'd give me sex.

With my horny mind racing and filled with sexual scenarios, I imagined spooning them, holding them, and hugging them while they slept. I imagined touching them and feeling them in all of the places where I should never touch and feel my stepmother and my mother-in-law while they were deep asleep. While feeling them and touching them everywhere, I imagined making out with my mother-in-law before making out with my stepmother.

Living like a king, I no longer had to do the laundry. Instead of wasting money eating out, I looked forward to home cooked meals every night. My only issue, and a big issue at that, for a 30-year-old, horny man was not having sex. I needed to have sex. I needed to have sex with my stepmother and/or with my mother-in-law.

With me sexually attracted to the both of them, it was torture sleeping in the same bed with them. It took all the sexual control that I had not to feel them and touch them during the night in their sleep. It took all the sexual control that I had not to expose myself to them during the night. In the way that I imagined them exposing their naked breasts and panties to me, it made me horny to imagine exposing my naked prick to my stepmother and/or my mother-in-law.

Sexually attracted to the both of them, especially to my stepmother, I wished that I could have sex with one, the other, or with the both of them. Even though I was living with two, attractive women with big tits, I wasn't having sex other than with my horny hand. With my wife no longer living with me to give me sex, most times not even having the privacy to masturbate myself, I was as horny as I was sexually frustrated.

I had a limited amount of privacy in my condo. I didn't have doors in the condo, not even in the bathroom or the bedroom. Further the walls didn't go all the way up to the ceiling. With every noise echoing throughout the condo, everything was wide open. It wasn't a problem when I was living there with my wife but it was a problem when living there with my stepmother and my mother-in-law. None of us had any privacy.

# # #

After living with them for a while, taking the next sexually perverted step by spying on my stepmother and my mother-in-law when they were showering, I pretended that I had to pee. I waited until my stepmother, Christine, was in the shower. With her able to see me lurking and spying, I was nervous as I was sexually excited that she'd think me a pervert for wanting to see her naked.

Yet, who wouldn't want to see them naked? They both had beautiful bodies. They both were as sexy as they were shapely. Giving me to masturbate about, I'd do anything to see more than my stepmother's cleavage or my mother-in-law's panties.

As soon as I walked closer to the bathroom, filled with sexual excitement that I'd finally see my stepmother naked, I could clearly see her naked body in the shower through the clear, vinyl, shower curtain. For a mature woman, from what I could see of her, albeit with the shower curtain distorting her image, she had shapely and sexy body. I couldn't believe that I was finally seeing my stepmother without her clothes. Unable to move, I continued staring at her naked form. I'll be masturbating over seeing her in the shower for the rest of my life.

"I have to pee," I said loud enough for her to hear me over the running water.

She stopped washing herself to answer me.

"Okay, go ahead," she said moving a modest hand to cover her naked pussy and a modest forearm to cover her naked breast. "Just don't flush the toilet."

Instead of standing to pee with my back turned to her, giving her a view of my naked prick, while hoping she was looking at me through the shower curtain, I stood and faced her. As if there was a drumroll of suspense going off in my head, I was ready to expose myself to my stepmother. I hoped she was watching me in the way that I was watching her. If she was looking, giving her a good, long look of my naked cock, I slowly pulled down my pajama bottoms and stood in place for a long minute before sitting down on the toilet.

Then, while sitting on the toilet, and pretending that I wasn't looking, when she moved her hand away from her naked pussy and her forearm from her naked breasts, I ogled my stepmother's naked body through the somewhat clear, shower curtain. A tall and shapely blonde with big tits and blue eyes, she was so beautiful. Again, I'll be masturbating over seeing her naked body in the shower for the rest of my life.

'Oh, my God, she has such big tits and such a shapely ass,' I thought while continuing to stare at all that I could see of my stepmother's naked form through the distortion of the shower curtain.

As if they were identical, twin sisters, my stepmother looked just like Brook Burns from the TV game show Mind Games, but with much bigger tits. I couldn't believe this beautiful woman was sleeping with me in my bed. If only I could have sex with her, I'd be a happy man. If only I could have sex with my MILF of a mother-in-law, I'd settle for having sex with her, instead. Wishing they'd willingly and consensually have sex with me, short of selling my soul to the Devil, I'd do anything to have sex with the both of them.

A sexual fantasy come true, with them both sleeping in my bed, I'd love to have sex with my stepmother and/or my mother-in-law. Only, other than to flash them my naked prick while peeing and spying on them while they were in the shower, with the both of them out of my league, I had no idea how to go about sexually seducing them. With me as horny as I was sexually frustrated, I was desperate to have sex with one or the other.

# # #

Sexually exciting enough, returning the favor of her voyeurism with my exhibitionism, as soon as I pulled down my pajama bottoms, I saw my stepmother turn her head to look at my naked prick. Sexually shocking me as much as she sexually excited me, she ogled my naked cock in the way that I ogled what I could see of her naked breasts. I couldn't believe it when she turned her head to look at my cock. The first time seeing my stepmother naked, albeit through the distortion of the shower curtain, I saw enough of her to know what she looked like without her clothes.

'I'll be masturbating over this later,' I thought.

Only masturbating myself was difficult when I didn't have any privacy. If they didn't see me masturbating, they'd surely hear me stroking my cock. Picking my time and place, I had to be quick and silent about masturbating myself. The only place the I could masturbate myself without being detected was in the shower.

Then, when I finished peeing, taking my sweet time wiping myself, I made sure that my stepmother saw my naked prick in the way that I saw her naked tits. Giving my stepmother a show of my naked prick, with her turning her head to look again, I knew she could see my cock through the shower curtain in the way that I could see the outline of her naked body. I couldn't wait to masturbate later over seeing my naked stepmother and her seeing my naked prick.

Tempted to strip myself naked and step in the shower with her, I wondered what she'd say and/or do if I did. Only, not wanting to ruin a good thing by prematurely making a sexual pass at my stepmother, I decided to wait until the time was right. I didn't want to frighten her. I didn't want her to find another place to live. Besides with her sleeping with me in my bed, half the battle of me having sex with her was already over. No doubt, I'd have my chance to have sex with her soon.