My Stepmother and my Mother-in-law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I'll be masturbating over touching and feeling their naked breasts for the rest of my horny life,' I thought.

Even more sexually exciting than feeling their naked breasts on the sofa, they both traced my cock with their fingertips in their sleep. Clearly, they were both as horny as I was sexually excited. I only wished they do the same while we were watching movies. I'd love for them to put their hands on my erect, naked prick that tented my pajama bottoms. I'd love for both of them to stroke me while sucking me. I'd not only love to cum in my stepmother's mouth, I'd love to cum in my mother-in-law's mouth, too.

# # #

The next night, doing it all over again with the wine and the sexually inappropriate touching, as soon as they had a couple glasses of wine, I made my inappropriate, sexual move. Instead of merely throbbing and pulsating my cock, taking her hand by her wrist, I moved my stepmother's hand and placed it on my erect prick. Instead of moving her hand away, sexually surprising me, she left it there. Then, I did the same to my mother-in-law.

When my stepmother got up to pee, I took my mother-in-law's hand and placed it on top of my erect prick. While continuing to watch the movie, with them not moving their hands away, they both touched, felt, and fondled my erect prick through my pajama bottoms while I continued touching and feeling their tits. Never have I been as sexually excited as I was now.

This time, instead of feeling the side of my stepmother's breast, I stuck my horny hand down the top of her nightgown. I touched, felt, and fondled both of her naked tits. Not stopping me, she allowed me to finger her erect nipples. She squirmed when I pulled, turned, and twisted her erect nipples. This time, I removed my erect prick from my pajama pee hole. Allowing them to touch, feel, and fondle my naked cock, first my stepmother's hand and then my mother-in-law's hand, I moved their hands on top of my naked cock.

When my stepmother wrapped her fingers around my naked prick and slowly stroked me, taking a chance that she'd return my kiss with her kiss, I kissed her. I kissed my stepmother. Daring myself to do so, I couldn't believe that I had the courage to kiss my stepmother. Instead of pulling away, she parted my lips with her tongue while continuing to make out with me.

I did the same to my mother-in-law. Instead of feeling the side of her breast, I stuck my horny hand inside of her partially unbuttoned housecoat and fondled her huge, naked breasts. With her not stopping me, I continued touching, feeling, and fondling her huge, naked breasts while pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples.

Then, again, taking a chance that she wouldn't slap my face, instead, I hoped she'd return my kiss. In the way that I kissed my stepmother, I kissed my mother-in-law. Instead of pulling away and/or slapping my face, she parted my lips with her tongue while continuing to make out with me. I couldn't believe that I felt both of their naked tits while French kissing them. For the time being, again, not wanting to ruin things by rushing things, taking things slow, that was the extend of our foreplay.

# # #

With the three of us afraid to make the first, sexual move, it wasn't until my stepmother's 45th birthday that we all finally had forbidden sex. My mother-in-law took my stepmother to a woman only strip club for the birthday. Ready for me to make my sexual move not only on my stepmother but also on my mother-in-law, they arrived home in a cab at 2 in the morning drunk and horny.

As soon as they entered my condo, as if I was one of the strippers, with them as drunk as they were horny, they were all over me. Kissing me, touching, and feeling me everywhere that a stepmother should never touch and feel her stepson and a mother-in-law should never touch and feel her son-in-law. I poured them each a glass of wine while they told me all about that happened in the strip club.

"A stripper stood behind Christine while holding a big, bath towel behind her head. Then when she leaned forward, she took his stiff prick in her hand before taking him in her mouth. I couldn't believe she was blowing him," said my mother-in-law. "She stroked the stripper's prick while sucking his cock. He pulled away before ejaculating in her mouth. I guess they aren't supposed to cum in customer's mouth," she said with disappointment shrug and a dirty laugh.

Christine laughed, too.

"Wait one second. I'm not the only whore here," said my stepmother with a laugh while slurring her words. "A stripper stuck his hand down Mary's top and inside of her bra to feel her naked breasts and finger her erect nipples. Then, just before pulling his hand out, he lifted her top and her bra to her shoulders. He exposed her naked breasts to everyone."

I looked at my mother-law before looking down at her blouse and bra clad breasts.

"Weren't you embarrassed," I asked her?

She laughed.

"Embarrassed," said Mary with a shrug? "I was too drunk to be embarrassed. I was having fun. It sexually excited me for him to expose my naked breasts," she said while touching and feeling her big, bra clad breasts.

Christine laughed.

"I couldn't believe that he exposed her naked breasts to everyone. That's not all. When he pulled is hand out of her bra, she leaned forward and took him in her hand before taking him in her mouth," said Christine. "With me not the only cocksucking whore here, your sweet mother-in-law sucked his cock while stroking his prick," said my stepmother with another laugh.

'Glad that I now knew that they were both cocksuckers, with them both primed to have forbidden sex with me, without doubt, I'll be getting lucky tonight,' I thought.

# # #

Taking a chance that she would, I asked my drunken mother-in-law what I hoped she'd do.

"Show me your tits, Mary. I want to see them," I said while staring down at her double D cup breasts. "If you show me your tits, I'll show you my naked prick. In the way that you sucked the stripper, I'd love for you to suck me too," I said taking a chance that my mother-in-law would blow me in the way that she blew the stripper.

While knowing that my mother-in-law would never show me her naked breasts nor blow me, I hoped that she would. I hoped that she was drunk enough and horny enough to allow me to have my wicked, sexual way with her naked body, especially with her huge, naked breasts. In the way that I'd love to see and fondle her naked breasts, I'd love her to see, fondle, and suck my naked prick.

Not taking a second to think about it, surprising me and sexually shocking me, my mother-in-law lifted her blouse and her bra up to her shoulders while staring up at me. As if wanting to see what I was seeing, she looked down at her naked breasts before looking up at me. I couldn't believe my wife's mother showed me her huge, naked breasts.

Unable to control myself, instead of just merely looking, staring, and ogling her big tits, I suck out my hand and felt her tits and fondled her breasts while fingering her nipples. Then, with her not stopping me, I leaned forward to take her nipples in my mouth to suck them. Never have I touched, felt, fondled, and sucked such big breasts.

"You have such enormous breasts. I love your big tits, Mary," I said while continuing to stare at and feel my mother-in-law's breasts as if I had never seen and/or felt naked breasts before.

Then, I turned to my stepmother. Hoping she would while thinking that she wouldn't, I asked her the same question that I asked my mother-in-law.

"Show me your tits," I said to my stepmother. "I want to see your big, naked breasts."

In the way that my mother-in-law showed me her naked breasts, again, surprising me and sexually shocking me, my stepmother lifted her shirt and her bra. She showed me her naked breasts, too. Perhaps, because they were both drunk and horny was the reason why they exposed themselves to me. Nonetheless the reason, finally, I not only saw and felt my mother-in-law's naked breasts, but also, I felt and saw my stepmother's naked breasts.

Having my wicked, sexual way with my stepmother's tits in the way that I had my wicked, sexual way with my mother-in-law's breasts, she allowed me to touch them, feel them, fondle them while sucking her nipples.

A happy man, even if I never have sex with them, I'll remember the night that they not only exposed their naked tits to me but also allowed me to touch their tits, feel their tits, fondle their tits, and suck their nipples.

# # #

"Your turn," said my mother-in-law while sexually surprising me. "Show me your naked prick. I want to see it."

I stood and pulled my pajama bottoms down to my ankles. I turned to face my mother-in-law before turning to face my stepmother. They both reached out their hands to touch me. They both leaned forward to take me in their mouths to suck me. First one and then the other, I couldn't believe my mother-in-law and my stepmother sucked my cock.

# # #

Something that I had never done before with my stepmother and mother-in-law sharing my bed, after I saw their naked breasts and after they both blew me, I went to bed naked. My stepmother wore the sexiest and sheerest nightgown but this time, without panties. My mother-in-law wore her housecoat but with the top three buttons unbuttoned. She wasn't wearing panties either. Sexually surprising them, I waited for them to climb in bed before I entered the bedroom naked.

"Someone has an erection," said my stepmother.

My stepmother stared down at my naked, erect cock before staring up at me.

"I can take care of that for you," said my mother-in-law sliding a slow tongue across her red, full lips. "I'd love for you to cum in my mouth, Michael," she said.

My stepmother looked up at me and laughed.

"Save some cum for me," she said. "I'd love for you to not only cum in my mouth but also in my pussy, too."

My mother-in-law laughed.

"I'd love for you to give me a cum bath," she said while revealing the whore that I never knew she was.

As soon as I climbed in bed between them, while staring up at me, my mother-in-law took my erect prick in her hand and started slowly stroking me while kissing me, French kissing me. Surprising me and sexually exciting me, my stepmother slid down the bed to take me in her mouth. With my mother-in-law giving me a hand job, my stepmother was giving me a blowjob. I never thought that I'd be having sex with them both at the same time.

Then, not done there, again, sexually shocking me, when my stepmother appeared from under the covers from sucking my cock, Christine and Mary kissed one another. Mary parted Christine's lips and French kissed her while Christine cupped Mary's naked pussy beneath her housecoat and masturbated her. Then, returning their sexual attention back to me, while my stepmother continued blowing me, my mother-in-law moved up the bed. She spread her legs and lowered her naked pussy to my mouth. I ate my mother-in-law's pussy while my stepmother continued blowing me.

As soon as I gave my mother-in-law a sexual orgasm with my mouth and fingers, switching off, I ate my stepmother's pussy while my mother-in-law stroked my cock and sucked my prick. Then, I gave my stepmother a sexual orgasm with my fingers and my mouth. From that moment forward, every morning and every night, when I wasn't having sex with my stepmother, I was having sex with my mother-in-law. Sometimes, fucking them hard and fast enough to give them sexual orgasms with my cock, the three of us had group sex together.

THE END