My Stepmother and my Mother-in-law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hoping that I'd catch her by surprised for her to show me something that I shouldn't see of her beautiful, naked body, I flushed the toilet. As soon as I flushed the toilet, I heard her scream. Unable to move far enough away from the scalding hot water, she unintentionally opened the shower curtain enough for me to see much of her naked body.

"Michael! I asked you not to flush," she screamed popping her head out of the shower curtain.

When she opened the shower curtain enough to pop her head out, she inadvertently flashed me her naked body for a quick second.

'I saw my stepmother naked. I can't believe I saw my stepmother naked,' I thought.

# # #

After spying on my stepmother in the shower and deliberately exposing myself to her, I tried the same thing with my mother-in-law. Surely, if it worked for one, it would work for the other. As I was with my stepmother, I was with my mother-in-law. I was as nervous as I was sexually excited that I not only was about to spy on her while she was in the shower but also, I was about to expose my naked cock to her.

Just as I couldn't wait to see my mother-in-law's huge breasts, I couldn't wait for her to see my naked prick. I wondered if she'd look, stare, or look away. Hopefully, by flashing her my naked prick, this was the start of a beautiful thing. In the way that my stepmother turned her head to look at my naked prick through the shower curtain, I wondered if my mother-in-law would turn her head to look at me, too.

"I have to pee," I said to my mother-in-law the next day when she was in the shower.

As I did with my stepmother, I did with my mother-in-law. I said that I had to pee loud enough for her to hear over the running water. Filled with sexual anticipation, I couldn't wait to see if she'd look at my naked prick in the way that I'd be staring at her naked breasts. I hoped what worked with my stepmother would work with my mother-in-law. As soon as I neared the bathroom, I saw her naked form through the somewhat clear shower curtain.

In the way that I saw my stepmother's, albeit distorted, naked, D cup breasts, I saw my mother-in-law's albeit distorted, huge, naked, double D cup breasts. With me sexually attracted to older, big breasted women, I was happy that they both had big tits. I was as sexually excited to see my mother-in-law naked as I was sexually excited to see my stepmother naked and as much as I was sexually excited for them both to see my naked prick.

I only wish that the shower curtain was of better quality and distortion free. Yet, even through the distortion of the shower curtain, I'd still had somewhat of a clear view of her naked body and her huge breasts. I could definitely tell what my mother-in-law looked like naked. I could definitely see the huge size and shape of her naked breasts.

"Come in and pee. Just don't flush the toilet," said my mother-in-law.

# # #

Again, instead of standing to pee with my back turned to her, giving her a long, good view of my naked prick, I slowly pulled down my pajama bottoms. In the way that I saw my stepmother turn her head to look at my naked prick, I saw my mother-in-law turn her head to look at my naked cock. They were both as interested in seeing my naked prick as much as I was sexually interested in seeing their naked tits. Seemingly, seeing their naked breasts was a fair trade for me as it was seeing my naked cock for them.

Sexually exciting enough, when I pulled down my pajama bottoms, making sure she got a good, long look of my flaccid cock, I took my time before sitting on the toilet. I sat on the toilet while ogling my mother-in-law's naked body through the somewhat, clear shower curtain. The first time seeing Mary's naked breasts, albeit through the shower curtain, I saw enough of her to know what she looked like without her clothes.

Then, when I finished peeing, as I did with my stepmother, taking my time wiping myself, I made sure she saw my naked prick in the way that I saw her naked tits. Giving my mother-in-law a show of my naked prick, I saw her turn her head again to stare at me. Seemingly, my wife's mother liked my naked prick as much as I loved her naked tits.

Again, as soon as I stood, I saw her turn her head to ogle my naked cock in the way that I ogled her naked breasts. The first time exposing my naked cock to my mother-in-law, I couldn't believe that she turned her head to look at me in the way that my stepmother had turned her head to look at me. I had the urge to masturbate in front of her. Only, in the way that I didn't want to prematurely ruin things with my stepmother, I didn't want to prematurely ruin things by rushing things with my mother-in-law.

'She's looking,' I thought. 'I can't believe my mother-in-law looked at my naked prick in the way that my stepmother looked at my naked prick.'

In the way that I could see the immense size and shape of her naked breasts through the clear shower curtain, I knew she could see my naked cock through the clear shower curtain. In the way that I could see the outline of her naked, sexy and shapely body, I knew that she could see the outline of my naked body. Flashing my cock to my mother-in-law for a look at her naked tits, I couldn't wait to masturbate later over seeing her naked. I couldn't wait to masturbate over seeing the outline her huge, naked breasts.

Deliberately flushing the toilet, while exposing a quick view of her naked breasts, my stepmother partially pulled back the shower curtain to stick her head out. She nearly jumped out of the shower from the scalding, hot water. When trying not to get burned by the hot water and trying not to flash me her naked breasts, when she poked her head and her upper body out of the shower curtain, she inadvertently exposed her naked tits to me. As my stepmother did, my mother-in-law did. For a quick second, I saw my mother-in-law naked.

# # #

"Jesus, Michael, I asked you not to flush," said Mary.

With the shower curtain getting hung up on outside of the tub, not closing the shower curtain all the way, I could see her leaning forward and her big, naked tits leaning forward with her while she washed her hair. I wondered if she had deliberately exposed her naked breasts to me in the way that I exposed my naked prick to her. I wondered if my mother-in-law was as much of an exhibitionist as I was. Then, when she turned her head to look at me, I wondered if she was as much of a voyeur as I was by turning her head to look at my naked prick.

'I saw my mother-in-law's naked breasts. I can't believe that I saw her huge tits,' I thought.

"Oops, sorry. I forgot," I said stepping closer to the partially opened shower curtain for a longer and better peek of her naked breasts and at the rest of her naked body.

With her unaware that the shower curtain remained partially opened enough for me to see, I stood there while ogling her naked body. I continued standing there for a long minute while she shampooed her hair with her head down and her eyes closed. Only, a few feet away from her naked body, I was tempted to stick my arm through the opening of the shower curtain and cup her naked breast.

With them both having amazingly, beautiful bodies, as I was tempted by my stepmother, I was tempted by my mother-in-law. Tempted to strip myself naked and step in the shower with her, I wondered what she'd say and do if I did. Only, with her sleeping in my bed on the other side of me, not wanting to rush things and ruin things, I figured that I'd be having sex with my mother-in-law one day soon. I figured that in the way that I'd be having sex with my mother-in-law, I'd eventually be having sex with my stepmother, too.

# # #

Never wearing a robe over her sexy nightgowns but always wearing panties underneath her nightgown, my stepmother wore short, sheer, and low-cut nightgowns that my father had bought her when they were together. More modest than my stepmother, my mother-in-law wore housecoats with only panties underneath. When my stepmother wasn't unintentionally flashing me down nightgown views of her naked breasts and up nightgown peaks of her panty clad pussy, my mother-in-law unintentionally flashed me up housecoat views of her bright, white panties. While wishing that I was having forbidden sex with them both, they made me horny.

When I was with my wife, I slept naked. Not wanting to embarrass my stepmother and/or make my mother-in-law feel uncomfortable, I slept with a T-shirt and pajama bottoms but without underwear. Yet, with me horny and sexually frustrated, unable to help myself, I always walked around my condo with an erection that tented my pajama bottoms. I hoped that during the night my erect, naked cock would make a surprised appearance out of my pajama pee hole.

In the way that I stared at the huge impressions of my stepmother's big, naked breasts and her erect nipples through her sheer nightgowns, I stared at the even bigger impressions that my mother-in-law's big, naked breasts made beneath her housecoat. In the way that I stared at what I could see of their braless breasts, they stared at my erect cock that tented my pajama bottoms. I loved flashing them my erection.

Like father like son, I loved big, breasted, older women in the way that he loved big, breasted younger women. Discreetly masturbating myself in the bathroom, I masturbated over all that I saw of my stepmother and all that I saw of my mother-in-law's underwear clad or semi, naked bodies. Sexually teasing one another, they seemingly enjoyed flashing me their nightgown and housecoat clad breasts as much as I enjoyed flashing them my pajama clad cock.

Returning the sexual favor of my exhibitionism with their voyeurism, more than once I caught my stepmother and/or mother-in-law staring at the bulge my erection made when tenting my pajama bottoms. Curious for their sexual reactions, daring myself to remove my erection from my pajama pee hole to prematurely expose myself and flash them my naked prick, thinking better of it, again, I didn't want to prematurely ruin a good thing. With the both of them already sleeping in my bed, I knew that it was only a matter of time before I'd be seeing them naked and having sex with them.

Pretending that I was unaware that I was exposed, I imagined walking in the kitchen with a huge erection protruding from my pajama pee hole while leaning over them to serve them coffee.

'More coffee?' When I imagined them staring down at my naked prick, I pretended being embarrassed. 'Oops, sorry, I didn't know that I was exposed,' I imagined saying with my erect, naked prick staring them in the face.

# # #

With my erect, naked prick so close to their hand and mouth, I imagined them taking me in their hand to stroke me before taking me in their mouth to suck me.

'Blow me,' I thought while imagining my stepmother on her knees with my big prick buried in her beautiful mouth.

'Suck my cock,' I thought while imagining my mother-in-law sitting in her kitchen chair while stroking and sucking my prick.

Alas nothing more than a sexual fantasy, I doubted that my stepmother and/or my mother-in-law would ever have sex with me. I wondered if my stepmother and/or my mother-in-law even sucked cock. Many women from their era didn't give oral sex. Yet, wishing they did, while fondling their naked breasts and fingering their erect nipples, I'd love nothing more than to stare down at my stepmother and/or mother-in-law string up at me with my erect dick buried in their mouths.

In appreciation for allowing them to live with me, I wondered what their reaction would be if I exposed myself to them. I wondered what their reaction would be to seeing my naked, erect prick. Would they look? Would they stare? Or would they look away? Would they take me in their hands to stroke me? Would they take me in their mouths to suck me? Would they take me in their pussies to fuck me? I didn't know.

Wishing they both would do all of the above, I could only imagine. I had no idea if they'd ever have sex with me in the way that I loved to have sex with them. Only, with me sleeping with them in my bed, I had to think of a way how I could sexually seduce them without looking like a pervert.

Tits for cock, returning my sexual exhibitionism for the hope of their voyeurism, I wondered if they'd show me their naked breasts if I showed them my naked prick. Just once, I'd love to see my stepmother's naked breasts. Just once, I'd love to touch them, feel them, fondle them, and suck her big tits.

Just once I'd love to see my mother-in-law's huge, naked breasts. Just once, I'd love to touch them, feel them, fondle them, and suck my mother-in-law's huge tits. Maybe while sleeping with them in my bed, at the very least, once they were sleeping, perhaps, I could touch, feel, and fondle their nearly naked bodies in all the places where I should never touch and feel their naked bodies.

# # #

Instead, of exposing myself to them, seeing how far I'd get during the night, with my stepmother sleeping on one side of me and my mother-in-law sleeping on the other side of me, I slept in the middle. With her always cold and shivering, I took a chance and rolled over to my stepmother. Making sure that she was asleep, I hugged her while holding her and spooning her.

During the night, with her tossing and turning, her nightgown was always hiked up to her waist. When she was sleeping, stealthily, I'd reach my horny hand down to rest it on the side of my stepmother's exposed, white panties. I couldn't believe that I was touching and feeling my stepmother's nearly naked ass through her panties. Instead of only fondling her ass through her panties, I wished that I could cup her panty clad pussy. Yet, afraid of awakening her, I didn't dare touch her where a stepson should never touch his stepmother.

With my erect, pajama clad cock positioned against her nightgown and panty clad ass, I was sexually satisfied enough just to hold her, spoon her, and hug her during the night. When she didn't push my hand away, I continued resting my horny hand on the side of her panty clad ass while stealthily feeling her panty clad ass. Then, when she moved away from me during the night, I rolled over to my mother-in-law.

With her tossing and turning, too, her housecoat was always hiked up to her waist, also. In the way that I rested my horny hand on my stepmother's panty clad ass while feeling her ass, I enjoyed resting my hand on the side of my mother-in-law's exposed panties while my erection was pinned against her ass. Not daring to move, while waiting for the right opportunity, I didn't want to ruin things by humping my stepmother and/or humping my mother-in-law.

After sleeping like that for several nights, during the night, I found the courage to wrap my arm around my stepmother and cup her big, nearly naked breast through her nightgown. Not moving away nor slapping my hand away, while careful not to touch her nipple, she seemed to enjoy me holding her nearly, naked breast through her nightgown while she slept. Then, rolling over the other way, again, while careful not to touch her nipple, it sexually excited me to hold my mother-in-law's huge, naked breast through the unbuttoned opening of her housecoat. Awash in breast heaven, they both had such big tits.

# # #

Returning the sexual favor, during the night, when my erect, naked cock finally made a surprise appearance from out of my pajama pee hole, instead of stuffing it back in my pajamas, I left myself exposed. I pretended that I was unaware that my naked cock was sticking out of my pajama pee hole. I hoped that during the night my stepmother and/or my mother-in-law would touch my naked prick.

Then, sometime during the night, I felt my stepmother's hand brush by my hard, naked prick. As if she was dreaming of my naked prick, I felt her manicured fingers gently trace the size and the length of my stiff prick in her sleep. Then, I felt her fingertips briefly fondle the head of my naked cock.

'I can't believe my stepmother touched my prick. I can't believe she fondled the head of my cock with her fingertips,' I thought while becoming even more sexually excited. 'This was my stepmother and not some whore,' I thought.

Having masturbated over her while imagining her naked and having forbidden sex with me, she was the women that I've been sexually attracted to for years. Then, when turning the other way, perhaps to see how big I was and how hard I was, I was sexually excited to find my mother-in-law's hand brush by my hard, naked prick, too. In the way that my stepmother did, my mother-in-law did, too.

When her hand brushed by my naked, cock, I felt her fingers trace the size and the length of my engorged prick before fondling the head of my stiff prick with her fingertips. Clearly, just as I was horny and sexually frustrated, I surmised that my stepmother and my mother-in-law were horny and sexually frustrated, too. Now, that they both knew how big I was, I hoped they take me in their hand before taking me in their mouths and/or in their pussies.

# # #

Not wanting to make the first, sexual move, knowing that they both enjoyed drinking wine, I bought a case of assorted wines. Every night while watching movies, we'd cuddled on the couch while drinking wine. With not taking very much wine to get them both tipsy and in the mood, I knew that eventually, we'd be having sex.

With my stepmother in her nightgown, my mother-in-law in her housecoat, and me in my pajama bottoms without underwear, I hoped they'd sexually touch me in the way that I wanted to sexually touch them. While engrossed watching the movie, my stepmother leaned on one side of me with her hand at the top of my thigh inches away from my throbbing, erect, pajama clad prick. With her nightgown top opening with her, I could clearly see her cleavage and much of her naked breasts and erect nipples down her nightgown top.

My mother-in-law leaned on the other side of me with her hand at the top of my other thigh inches away from my pulsating erect, pajama clad cock. With the top two buttons of her housecoat unbuttoned, when she leaned into me, in the way that I could see my stepmother's naked tits down her nightgown top, I could clearly see my mother-in-law's naked tits down her partially unbuttoned housecoat top. In the way that I wanted to stick my horny hand down my stepmother's nightgown top, I wanted to bury my hand down my mother-in-law's open housecoat.

I couldn't help but wonder if they had deliberately exposed their naked tits to me in the way that I wanted to expose my naked cock to them. With my right arm around my stepmother and my hand in contact with the side of her nearly naked breast, my left arm was around my mother-in-law with my hand in contact with the side of her nearly, naked breast. Hoping that they'd notice my throbbing and pulsating cock and reach out to touch me, I deliberately throbbed and pulsated my erect prick through my pajama bottoms. Then, surprising me, I finally felt them touch me.

I felt my stepmother subtly touch the side of my erect prick through my pajama bottoms with her manicured fingertips. My mother-in-law was next to stealthily touch the side of my erect prick through my pajama bottoms with her manicured fingertips. Returning the sexual favor of them briefly touching my cock, I reached my hand out more to cup my stepmother's naked breast through her nightgown while touching her erect nipple with my fingertips. Doing the same to my mother-in-law, I slipped my hand inside of her partially, unbuttoned housecoat to cup her naked breast while touching her erect nipple with my fingertips.

Afraid to touch and feel them more than that, that was the extent of our foreplay. Yet, with neither one of them stopping me or rebuking me from touching them and feeling them, I continued stealthily feeling their naked breasts while we drank wine and watched movies. I couldn't believe they allowed me to touch and feel their naked tits.