My Sweet Bitch Ch. 06

Story Info
Jaspar learns his final lesson, and everyone gets a HEA.
9k words
18.3k
24

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:

I don't know where to put this, so please read this warning.

Despite this technically fitting the categories of 'Group' as well as 'BDSM' (there is some femdom), this last episode reverts back to GM by its conclusion.

It should go without saying that if you're not a fan offemdom, bi sex, BDSM, dominance and submission, or the concept of voluntary sex slaves and the emotional complexity of being 'owned', this is not the story for you.

If you've been following along, I hope you enjoy the conclusion to this series, in which Jaspar chooses whether or not Master Kleine or Mistress Violet will own him, and receives a final lesson in how to be a kinder master to Carl, with help from the incredibly sexy Sam.

TLDR; There is some hetero sex, but everyone gets a happy ending.

Apologies for any typos, this has been checked multiple times, but has also had multiple edits, most of them in the early hours of the morning.

* * *

So, there I was, on my knees, the taste of Carl's cum coating the inside of my mouth, waiting to find out what was going to happen next.

Violet—correction, Mistress Violet, gave me a thoughtful look.

"So, Jaspar, I can't help noticing you seem awfully turned on by all this."

I assumed that by 'turned on', she meant squeezed painfully against the inside of the metal sheathe she'd stuck on my dick.

"Shall we get this off?" She flicked my caged cock with the tip of her crop and I nodded happily. That sounded brilliant.

"Jaspar? What do you say?"

"Yes, Mistress Violet, please take the cage off."

"All right. Since you asked so nicely."

She handed the key to Carl and he carefully extracted my cock, which sprang to full attention at the brush of his fingertips.

"Right, Jaspar, I'm going to get changed, and then Master Kleine and I are going to have a little chat with you. In the meantime, you can worship Sam's dick."

"What?"

"Sam, this is your reward for assisting us today. Make sure he doesn't touch himself."

Sam, a huge grin on his face, relaxed on the couch and let his legs fall open. He rested his arms along the backs of the cushions and beckoned to me with one finger.

"Come on, Jaspar. Come get your tasty treat."

I wondered if Sam honestly thought cum was tasty, or a treat, and decided he was probably being sarcastic. I crawled between his legs as Mistress Violet took herself into the bathroom to change, and he smiled down at me.

"You're even more obedient than Carl," he said. "You really were born to this."

Not likely. I was just very good at hiding my feelings. And not having feelings. And lying about having feelings. Like the feeling I was having now, as I positioned myself on all fours between his legs, his beautiful smooth cock in front of my face. A drop of clear liquid appeared at the end of it, and I moved forward so that I could collect it on my tongue.

I was doing this because they'd blackmailed me, no other reason, I thought, as I licked his shaft, savouring the taste of him.

I had no attraction to Sam whatsoever. Not his amazing legs, not his bikini-ready abs, not his taut biceps or his smug, handsome face. He had really nice hands, though. I supposed he moisturised. Guys like him did, I was sure. How else would he have gotten his skin so smooth?

"Seems as if you're enjoying yourself there," he said. "I know I am."

I was going to give him a sneer, but I thought, best not. Instead, I gave him a suitably deferential look of worship as I shifted my attention to his balls. He moved forward to give me better access, and I ran my tongue over his skin, caressing him lovingly. You know. Fake-lovingly.

"Jasper, your hand is on your cock," he said, in a very mild warning tone.

I'd hoped he wouldn't notice. I mean, you do though, don't you? Touch yourself? When you're turned on, and you want to fuck someone—

"Do you want me to fuck you, Jaspar?"

I froze. Yes?

"No."

Yes. Definitely yes.

"I think you might. Dude, your hand's back on your dick."

"I don't."

I put both hands flat on the floor and went back to sucking him, but he tapped the top of my head to get my attention.

"I think you do."

I came off his dick long enough to say, "I'm supposed to just worship your cock."

He grinned. "Look at you, doing exactly as you're told! In under twenty-hour hours! Master Kleine, you've done a stunning job on this one."

"Yes," said Kleine, "And he was such a challenge."

I bet that was sarcasm too.

"Don't stop," said Sam, caressing the back of my head with one hand. "You're doing a brilliant job."

Huh. I was doing a brilliant job. It was nice that he'd noticed. I pulled off his cock for a second.

"Master Sam, if I—"

"What did you call me?" he said, excited.

"...Master Sam?"

"Good, good. Go on—you were saying?"

"Ah, Master Sam, I might leak on the carpet if I don't... you know."

He tilted his body to one side, so he could see under me. "All right, you can touch yourself, but only so you don't make a mess."

I gripped myself gratefully as I took him into my mouth again, and gave myself a few surreptitious pulls, before collecting the moisture from the end in my palm.

"Best you get that hand clean, now," said Sam. He couldn't have sounded more excited if he'd gone back in time and was standing in line to see the first Star Wars film.

I knew what he wanted and raised my hand to my lips. I cleaned my palm, keeping my eyes locked to his, and his excitement was infectious. This seriously turned him on, I could tell.

"Keep your hand on your dick, but no more tugging yourself off. When you're servicing a master, you pay attention to his pleasure, not yours."

I kept my hand still as I lapped at his balls and worked his cock with my mouth, concentrating on giving him the sensations Carl had so often given me, but without the surly attitude.

A voice came from behind me. "Oh, look at that! A perfectly obedient boy, trained and ready for release back into the world."

Sam gripped a handful of my hair as I tried to turn to face Violet. "You're not done yet, bitch."

It occurred to me that he was a whole lot nastier to me when she was around, and wondered what that was about. I heard Violet seat herself on the couch behind me as Sam started pulling me onto his dick.

"Oh fuck, yes, keep that up, keep that up!"

Knowing he was close now, I ramped up my efforts.

"Unnnngggh, yeah!" He grabbed my head with both hands and pulled my nose into his crotch, practically choking me as he pumped my mouth full of cum. I swallowed as fast as I could, struggling to keep up with the volley of hot spurts hitting the back of my throat, and he let out a groan.

"God, you're a talented cocksucker, Jaspar, you really are."

He let go of my head and I sat back on my heels, licking the last of his cum from my lips. Without thinking, I lifted my slick palm to my mouth and licked it clean. It was weird how quickly that'd become second nature.

I put my hand back on my cock and stroked it while Sam settled back into the couch with a look of satisfaction on his face. I was so horny. So fucking horny. If someone didn't fuck me soon, or let me fuck them, I might die. I might actually die.

"Present, Jaspar," Violet instructed, and I turned on my hands and knees to face her. She was dressed in a pair of skinny jeans and a camisole top that didn't leave a lot to the imagination. Her boots had lost a few inches, and now she looked ready to go off to dinner somewhere.

I sat with my knees spread and displayed myself the way she'd taught me.

"How are you doing, Jaspar?"

"So horny," I said, not caring that I sounded pathetic. "Please let me come. Everyone else has gotten to come."

"Not everyone," she said.

True. Neither she or Kleine had joined in the fun.

"Also," she added, "you last came half an hour ago."

"It's not the same," I said. "I couldn't even touch him." I was referring, of course, to my previously-caged dick.

"Don't whine," she said. "I don't need another Carl."

I gave her a filthy look. I was not another Carl.

"Now, how this evening ends for you, really depends on which one of us you choose." She smoothed her hands down her jeans. "If you choose Master Kleine, I imagine he'll want to fuck you to seal the deal. If you choose me... well, I might fuck you. We'll see."

Oh Christ. If I chose her, I'd get to fuck her?? That wasn't fair! I really, really wanted to fuck her. Really badly. Really, really badly.

Kleine chuckled. "I believe the boy's having a small meltdown."

"It does seem that way," said Violet, leaning forward. Now she was back in street clothes, I remembered what she was like when she wasn't in 'Mistress' mode. She was this smart, self-possessed woman who was always sexy. But cruel. She was cruel, I couldn't forget that. Couldn't forget Carl crying, couldn't forget her having her harem run a train on him.

"Mistress, can I ask something?"

She considered me. "Yes. All right."

"Why are you so mean to Carl?"

She smiled as if this was the stupidest question she'd ever heard. "Because he likes it."

I glanced sideways at Carl, looking for confirmation, but he avoided meeting my eyes.

"It's just that, he cried, a lot, after seeing you."

"Because he wouldn't commit," she said. "Carl is a very needy submissive. He's demanding. He craves escalating humiliation, but he wants it exactly as he wants it, and he whines and complains when he's not in the mood to obey. I've got no patience for a demanding submissive when I have so very many happy, obedient slaves."

"So... why not dump him?"

"Because, believe it or not, I like and care for Carl very much. Look at him. He's a good-looking boy. He's sweet. When he's happy, he's eager to please, and very good at what he does. He's delectable. And while his needs are extreme by the standards of most of my boys, I don't want to give him up. You should see him when he's being ploughed by the other boys, Jaspar. The noises he makes, the little protests. How hard he is the whole time." There was hunger in her voice. "But ultimately, I don't have the time and patience to work with him if he won't learn. Which is why I suggested he approach you."

What the fuck?

"Mistress?"

"I believe you've got what Carl needs, Jaspar. You only have the one boy to worry about, you're naturally as cruel as he likes, and you're prepared to pay him the attention he needs. Dawn till dusk, you'll control every aspect of his life. And that's what you want, isn't it, Carl?"

"Yes Mistress," said Carl in a harsh whisper. I could tell that for him, her talking about him like this was almost as good as having his balls stroked.

"So, you set me up in every way?" I said to Violet. "But if you wanted me to bitch him... why all this?"

"Well, you've got the nature, Jaspar, but not the skills to manage him... in a way that doesn't damage him. Which is why either Kleine or I will need to keep ownership of you and make sure you understand your obligations as his master. Luckily, you're much easier to manage than Carl is."

"All that time in the closet," chuckled Kleine. "Didn't even try to get out."

I couldn't look Violet in the eyes. I wasn't really submissive. They'd blackmailed me... I wouldn't have done it otherwise.

"Look, Jaspar, don't be ashamed. You should never be ashamed of your own nature, and as of now, you will stop shaming Carl for his. There's a time for demanding his submission, and a time to feed his need for humiliation. But there needs to be balance."

"Okaaay," I said. "But he wants it all the time."

"No, he doesn't," said Kleine. "Just like Sam here, Carl needs his daily dose, but he needs to be respected and cared for as well. Once you have a handle on that, you'll be an ideal master for him."

Well, that was quite a lot to take in.

"So," said Violet. "Your decision. Which of us do you want to belong to?"

I glanced back at Kleine, who had a hand resting on Sam's shoulder. Sam looked very relaxed and happy. Not surprising, since I'd just given him a blowjob, but it was more than that.

I looked back at Violet and saw her differently now. I'd underestimated her in every way. I'd assumed she was cruel and mean-spirited, but she wasn't. I was. I did everything for my own edification, and I'd have gone on using Carl until he found someone else to complain to... and who knew how they'd have treated him. There was worse than me out there. Besides, she might fuck me.

"Can I belong to both of you?" I asked.

Kleine guffawed. "Greedy, see, Violet, I told you he was greedy."

"What do you think?" she said to him. "Less effort for both of us if we share him."

"I don't mind, if you don't mind," he said.

"You know what this means though, don't you?" Violet said to me. "It means, we're both going to fuck you now."

How? I wondered, nervous, but so horny... so fucking horny.

"But first, we should head out and get some dinner. What do you think, Kleine?"

"What?" I said. "Wait, please, can we do it right now?" I didn't want dinner, I wanted to put my dick inside Violet.

Violet shook her head. "The first rule of being a slave, Jaspar, is to do as you're told without question. Master Kleine and I will never ask you to do anything that'll cause you lasting harm, but when we give you an instruction, you will obey it."

"Yes, Mistress. But please, Mistress, please, I need to come so badly!"

Without realising it, I'd put my hand to my mouth again and was licking it clean.

"I can see that. Do we need to put you back in the cage, or are you going to control yourself?"

"Please." I dropped my head to the carpet in desperation. "Please let me come!" I was in agony.

Kleine patted me on the ass. "No. Now get up and get dressed."

I got to my feet and Violet removed the collar. Cool air touched my neck and I didn't like it. The weight of the collar had been reassuring, had somehow made it feel as if all this was all right. Now, I felt naked and nervous. Why was I doing this? Letting these people control me? I could just go into the bathroom and jack off then go home. I didn't need to belong to anyone.

Violet stepped up to me and ran her hand down my chest, her hand falling lower to caress my dick. God it felt good. If she did it again, there was a high chance I'd cum all over her.

"We still have the photos, Jaspar, and you want it that way, trust me. On the day we delete them, you'll feel a loss you couldn't have imagined."

Poetic.

"I don't think so," I muttered.

"Well, if you don't think so, we could delete them now."

I winced as I realised what that would mean. Yes, I'd be free. But there would be no fucking her or Kleine. Or Sam, with his amazing legs genes. It'd just be me and Carl, and me doing everything wrong with him, and him quietly hating me. And the boredom of my flat, and no one caring what happened to either of us.

"Just a joke," said Violet, stroking my cheek. "I'm not that cruel. Now put on some clothes and we'll get some dinner."

*

I understood why they were making me wait, but it was torture to sit across the table from her, smelling her soft perfume, imagining what her 34FF breasts looked like under that slinky camisole top. How they'd feel in my hands, what her nipples would taste like, what it would feel like when I finally got to fuck her. Especially with a butt plug shoved up my ass. I couldn't help shifting in my seat to drive it in that little bit deeper.

I leaned across the table. "Hey, how big are your ti—your breasts?"

"Try again," said Violet.

"Excuse me, Mistress, may I ask what bra size you wear?"

"Thirty-two D," she said.

Mystery solved.

"You have very lovely breasts, Mistress," I whispered.

"Yes, I know, now how about you don't speak for the rest of the meal?"

I shut up. I supposed she did know, after all. She had a mirror. And she already knew I liked them, because I was staring at them.

She and Kleine sat opposite the three of us, so they could keep an eye on their slaves. They sat Sam sat on my left, Carl on my right. Every now and then Kleine would beckon Sam to lean in close and would give him an instruction. Every now and then, Violet did the same with Carl.

Sam's hand rested on my thigh, a hot, comforting proxy carrying the weight of Kleine's ownership, while on Violet's instruction, Carl casually stroked my swollen cock through my jeans while he ate one-handed.

I was glad Kleine had made me iron my shirt before we came out, so I could leave it untucked to hide any leakage during dinner.

"Would you like any desserts?" the waitress asked, as she was clearing our dinner plates.

Kleine inclined his head. "Thank you."

"I'll pop back in a sec." She disappeared in a cloud of unnecessary cheerfulness, her ponytail bouncing, and came back a short time later.

"Right, what are we all having?" She held her pen poised over her notepad.

I knew what I wanted, but I'd been told not to speak, so I sat silently and waited.

"Tiramisu for this one," Kleine indicated Carl, "Apple pie for this one," he indicated Sam. "Icecream for this one," he indicated me, then said quietly to the waitress, "He has a delicate stomach. Just vanilla if you have it. Nothing too exotic."

"I can do that." The waitress beamed at him, and I felt an odd kick of jealousy. "And for you?" she asked Violet.

"Jaspar, what would you like to eat, if your stomach could manage it?" Violet asked.

"Chocolate cake," I said miserably.

"I'll have the chocolate cake, thanks," she said to the waitress.

"And just a coffee for me," said Kleine. "Flat white."

A short time later our desserts arrived, but as I picked up my spoon to eat, Kleine nodded towards me.

"Not you, Jaspar. You can wait until we've eaten."

Why? What did I do to piss him off? I dropped my spoon and rested my elbows on the table, so I wasn't tempted to quietly molest myself while the others ate their desserts.

Violet's chocolate cake was slathered with half an inch of chocolate icing and whipped cream, and she made a big show of licking it seductively from her lips after each bite.

"Tastes fantastic," she said. "A shame we need to keep some space in your stomach for later."

Her smile left me in no doubt as to what that space was for.

"Sorry Jaspar, can't let this go to waste," said Sam, leaning over to take a spoonful of my steadily melting icecream to plonk on what was left of his pie. Kleine said nothing, so I guessed he had permission.

Meanwhile, Carl ate his tiramisu with a sly smile on his face, clearly enjoying watching me starve. He must have known the second I got him home I was going to punish the fuck out of him. Maybe that was why he made sure I saw how much he enjoyed it.

By the time everyone else had finished, my icecream was pretty much just cream.

"Jaspar, you may eat your dessert now," said Kleine.

"It's okay, I'm not hungry," I mumbled.

Sam patted my thigh, a look of mock consolation on his face. "You'll cum to like it eventually."

"Ha, ha."

"Eat your dessert," said Violet, indifferent to my disgust.

I really didn't want to, but it wasn't as if I had a choice. I'd chosen to be owned, and this was what being owned looked like. I scooped up the vanilla cream with my spoon and drank it like soup until it was all gone.

"Good boy," said Kleine approvingly.

Why did that tone of voice make me feel good? It was so wrong.

Carl's hand snaked back into my crotch and I closed my eyes and enjoyed the moment. I'd stayed hard the whole time I'd been slurping down my dessert. What did that say about me?

Kleine placed his hands on the table. "Right, I'll get the bill. Which reminds me," he took Carl's credit card out of his pocket and handed it to Carl. "If there's anything missing off this, let me know. Jaspar won't touch it again, will you, Jaspar?"