My Sweet Bitch Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, Master Kleine," I said, my eyes on the tablecloth.

"Thank you, Master Kleine," said Carl, pocketing his card.

"He won't be forcing you to pay for things you can't afford anymore either, but he has my permission to require you to work part-time and earn money, which he will then control. Understand?"

"Yes, Master Kleine," said Carl, a touch of excitement in his voice. Weird little fuck.

Violet beckoned to me as Kleine went to settle up, and I tugged my shirt as low as it would go and walked around the table to pull her seat out so she could stand.

"Thank you, Jaspar. Did you enjoy your dinner?"

"Well, I—"

She gave me a cool stare.

Yes, Mistress Violet, thank you."

She patted me on the ass. "Right, let's get you back to the hotel."

*

Ten minutes later I was naked again. I followed Sam dutifully into the shower to prepare for being fucked, and this time, his whole approach had changed. His touch was gentle, sensual, and after he'd cleaned me out he had me lean against the side of the shower while he tongued my hole, sliding a couple of fingers inside to loosen me up.

I gave in under the warm water and the attention, every stroke against that magic place making me hornier than ever for whatever might come next. I just hoped I could last. I really wasn't sure I'd be able to.

We dried off and Sam brought me back into the main room.

"I see you enjoyed your clean out," said Violet, eyeing my solid hard-on. "But we'd better make sure you don't blow while we fuck you. Get me some lube please Sam, and something to help keep him focussed on his job."

"Please don't cage me!" I said desperately.

"No, we won't use a cage. Just a cock ring to help keep your cum in your balls until it's needed."

Sam came back with a bottle of lube and a device I hadn't seen before. Violet slathered my cock with lube, and then manoeuvred a set of black rubber rings over my cock and balls. The sleeve ringed the base of my cock and stretched my balls away from my body, making them bulge obscenely. It was uncomfortable, but not awful. It created a kind of tingly pressure. Like if you put a tourniquet around your finger, only your finger was your extremely hard, dripping dick.

"Right, all set."

She gave my cock a friendly flick with her fingers and I winced. Not because it hurt, but because I knew where I was now. I was where Carl had been. Ready to put up with just about anything she wanted to do to me, so that I could cum. Preferably, inside her.

"Right, let's get you collared up. Leather electrics, please Sam."

"You don't need to—"

"Jasper, shut up."

Sam handed her a wide leather collar fixed with clanking metal rings. It was like the one she'd originally put on me, only this one was lined with fake fur and had one of the dreaded black boxes attached.

She showed it to me, and I could see where the probes had been pushed through the leather, then filed flat so they would sit against my neck without causing any irritation.

"Be a good boy and I won't need to use this."

"Yes, Mistress."

I wasn't happy about being collared again, but the moment Violet fastened it around my neck, I felt a weight drop from my shoulders. I was fucked. If I didn't do what she wanted, she'd hurt me—but since there was nothing I could do about it, I figured I might as well just let it happen.

In all honesty, I was sure if I told her to take it off, that I wanted out, she'd let me go. There was no way Kleine would let anything bad happen—not to Carl, and not to me. But the illusion of not having any control was enough that I could give into whatever they had planned.

"Do you want to use his mouth first?" Kleine asked.

"Yes, I think I do," she said. "Jaspar, on your knees, hands behind your back."

Once I was in position, she did what I'd been wanting her to do since the day I met her. She pulled off that slinky satin camisole top and revealed her breasts. Oh, my Christ. I was mesmerised. I wanted her nipples in my mouth, to take her breasts in my hands. They looked so soft and tempting.

She shed her jeans and tossed them on the couch, then peeled her underwear off and tossed them at me. They landed on my head and I drank in her scent. She smelled of woman and sex, and I could tell tormenting me had turned her on.

She retrieved the satin and lace underwear from where they were draped over my face and held them bunched under my nose.

"Drink in your mistresses' scent, boy. Learn it. You're going to be getting very intimate with it."

I closed my eyes and inhaled deeply, more than happy to scent her arousal.

A hand gripping my hair brought me out of my trance. "Christ boy, how sexually deviant are you?"

Well, I mean... what was normal?

She pulled my face into her crotch and I scented the real thing for the first time. I put my tongue out to taste her and she gripped my hair and pulled me back.

"Did I say you could lick me?"

I looked up at her, confused.

"Inhale."

She shoved my head back into her crotch, and I did as she'd said. Some perfume clung to her; she must have sprayed herself naked the way one of my exes used to—by spraying it in the air and walking through it. But mostly I could smell how wet she was. The radiant heat of her against my face was like a furnace.

"Please, Mistress, can I taste you?" I said, my words muffled. It was one way of putting my lips against the soft flesh of her sex.

She pulled my head away from her again. "Do you know how to worship a woman's lady garden, Jaspar?"

I was guessing it didn't involve candles and incense and little figurines with lots of arms.

"No, Mistress."

"Well, now's a good time to learn. Start by slowly lick from bottom to top. Take your time."

I did as she said, shuddering with excitement as I finally got to taste her. Her scent, the heat, and the taste of how turned on she was, made me crazy with lust as I slid my tongue between her lips at a leisurely pace.

"That's it," she said approvingly, "Good boy. Keep going."

I wanted to touch myself, but I knew what would happen if I did. So, I did as she wanted and kept my hands clasped behind my back, leaving my poor neglected cock to weep untouched while I lapped at her cunt.

"Now kiss her," said Violet, her eyelids half lowered with pleasure. She pushed her hands into my hair and held my head deep in her crotch while I pleasured her some more.

As I made out with her lady parts, I looked up into her eyes and saw an intense look of joy on her face. It wasn't just sexual pleasure... she obviously really enjoyed having me on my knees, eating her out. I think denying me was the cake, and me licking her out was just the icing.

All this time, my cock was throbbing and hard as steel... but I didn't mind, because soon it'd be inside her. If you'd said to me that I'd ever feel this intensely about fucking someone, I'd have laughed in your face. What's one girl got that the next one doesn't? In the dark, all that matters is her mouth on your dick, and your dick in her snatch.

But Violet... fucking Violet had become my whole life's purpose. I had to. I just had to. As if by fucking her I'd level up or something. The final boss... fuck. I guess. I'd collected all the ammo, pimped out my weapon, and now it was time to get laid .

"Would you like me to fuck you nowmff—" It was hard to speak when my face was jammed so far into her crotch.

"No. Keep worshiping my pussy, bitch. I'll let you know when I'm ready to fuck you."

My face was wet with her juices as I fucked her deep with my tongue. I was in heaven, imagining I was already fucking her, when she gripped my hair again and pulled my head back.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" she said.

"Yes, please," I gasped.

"How much do you want it?"

Oh, that was easy.

"Please, Mistress, fuck me. Please fuck me. Please fuck me."

You know how, in all those genie movies, they always tell you to be careful what you wish for? I'd never seen one.

"Stand," she said.

I got to my feet, waiting to find out how we were going to do it.

"Sam, strap him to the bed, face up."

Different. But sure.

Sam grinned. "Yes Mistress. Right this way, Jaspar."

He led me over to the bed.

"On your back."

He secured my wrists to the headboard and I started to get nervous. Why did she need me tied down?

"Carl, clean his face," Violet ordered.

Oh, for fuck's sake, why?

Carl got to his feet like the eager little bitch he was and climbed onto the bed.

"Get off!" I said, but he ignored me. He crawled over me and started licking Violet's juices off me like a dog, his tongue sliding across my cheeks.

Violet laughed as Carl frenched me, cleaning her taste from the inside of my mouth, then licked my chin, my eyelids for some reason, and then kissed and licked his way all the way down my neck. He would have given me a complete tongue bath if Violet hadn't stopped him.

"That's enough," she said, and he climbed off the bed and knelt beside it with his knees spread and his hands behind his head.

Violet sat on the side of the bed and flicked my right nipple. She gripped it and pinched it and I let out a gasp as she squeezed hard.

"Please, Mistress, that hurts," I panted.

"Good. I do love how sensitive your body is. So much fun to play with."

She ran her hand all the way down my body and rested her palm a few millimetres from the tip of my rock-hard cock.

"How are you at multi-tasking?" she asked.

"Like, doing two things at once?"

"Just like that," she said. "Only, more like three."

I shrugged.

"Well, I guess we'll find out."

She traced one finger around my cock without actually touching it, and it twitched against my stomach, leaking a small pool of precum.

I wanted her to touch me so badly, and I was starting to think it was a trick, that it wasn't going to happen after all... and then she gripped me. Oh, heaven is a place on Earth, it felt amazing. I closed my eyes and humped into her hand in ecstasy.

"Carl, bring me the rainbow butt plug."

The rainb...

Carl scampered off and came back with a black butt plug with a rainbow jewel embedded in the end of it. I bet it was Sam's favourite. It'd look fantastic glittering between his tight butt cheeks while he looked back at me, waiting for me to fuck him. He had such a nice ass. For a guy.

I shook off the image. Why was I imagining fucking Sam? I was about to fuck Violet.

Violet slicked some lube over the plug and handed it to Carl. "Get that inside him."

"Yes, Mistress!"

His eyes lit up as he pressed the cold rubber tip against my entrance and started probing me with it.

It was quite thick, and I winced as it started to stretch me out. Reacting was a mistake. Carl backed off when he saw me grimace and tried inserting it again, and this time, it slid in further and stroked across that place inside that felt so fucking good.

I let out a moan, and he took that as a sign I was enjoying what he was doing and started fucking it in and out of me, making me moan even more with a mix of pained discomfort and hot pleasure. How those two things went together so well, I had no idea. Sex had never hurt before, but then, sex had also never felt so fucking good.

As soon as Violet realised what he was doing, she put her hand over his and shoved the plug home.

"Unghf!"

Fuck! The widest part was really, really wide!

"You can tease him for me, Carl," said Violet, "but don't you dare let him cum."

"Yes, Mistress." Carl leaned his chest against the bed, buried his face between my legs and started licking my balls.

While he was busy, and I had my eyes rolled back in my head, Violet fetched some nipple clamps. She handed them to Sam.

"You can do the honours. It's what he would have wanted."

I opened my mouth to speak and Violet shook her head. I stayed quiet, grimacing in pain as Sam gleefully snapped the clamps to my nipples. I really wasn't used to having my nipples touched, never mind tortured, but with Carl casually toying with the plug lodged in my ass while he sucked on my testicles, it was hard to know if I was in pain, or really enjoying myself.

Violet sat next to me and I let out a gasp as she tugged on the chain between the clamps. But as she kept it up, I realised I kind of liked it. The pain sent shocks down into my balls and made my dick twitch. I hadn't realised it was possible to be this horny and not spontaneously cum all over yourself.

"I like you like this, Jaspar. This is how I like you best. Helpless, horny, and confused."

"I'm not confused," I said hoarsely. "I know what I want."

"Do you?" she said coyly. She ran her hand back down to rest near my cock, and he woke, straining to reach her. My cock was in love with her, I could tell.

"See, Jaspar, if I'd asked you two days ago if you wanted to be tied down and fucked by myself and at least two men, I know what you'd have said."

She ran a finger lightly over the tip of my penis and I moaned.

"You'd have said you only wanted to fuck me. But I'll never lick your balls, Jaspar. That's Carl's job. If you want your balls licked, you need him to do it. Would you give that up, just to fuck me?"

It was hard to answer that, since having my balls licked at that moment felt incredible. I wasn't really in the right state of mind to be answering deep philosophical questions.

"Probably not," I said, my throat dry and starting to close up from all the heavy breathing.

"And I know you enjoyed having Kleine and Sam's, and even Carl's cocks up your ass. Watching you arch back against Carl while he rammed you, oh, that was so hot. You have no idea."

I did what, now? I didn't remember him fucking me that way, but I could tell her memory of it made her hot.

"And now here you are, laid out like a tasty meal, leaking like a garden hose, all ready for me to do with as I please."

"Please fuck meee," I begged, as she ran her fingertip lightly down the length of my dick. Every time she made contact, it was like a live wire ran from that touch into my balls, while my ring clenched around the plug.

"All right, Jaspar. All right."

She stood and walked over to a chest of drawers beside the bed and started pulling on a pair of crotchless underwear that had a round hole I could fuck her through—except the hole was kind of in the wrong place. And then she picked up a flesh-coloured fake cock and pushed it through the hole in the underwear, and I realised I wasn't going to get to fuck her. She was going to fuck the shit out of me.

Because being pegged had never interested me, I'd never taken much notice of what a strap on harness looked like. Now I watched with morbid curiosity as she walked back to the bed, her dick bobbing in front of her.

I shrank against the bed as she rested with one knee on the side of the bed.

"That looks really big, Mistress Violet."

She ran her hand through my hair. "Isn't it magnificent? I call it 'The Penetrator'." She smiled at me with what seemed like fondness. "I have a larger one, 'The Dominator', but I'll work you up to that."

Bigger. Than the one jutting out from her crotch. Brilliant.

Violet rolled a condom over her cock and then applied a slathering of lube, slicking it over the dildo as if it really was a cock.

"Sam, stay close, I'll need to you to keep his mouth occupied, at least until the whining stops."

The filthy look I gave her was wasted as she climbed onto the bed and busied herself removing the plug from my ass. She took her time, dragging on the jewelled end of it with a steady pressure that made my eyes water.

"Relax."

She kept it paused at the widest point and held it there for a few seconds while I did my best to relax around it. I breathed deeply, and thought about how good it would feel to have her slide down my dick in some utopian future, and that seemed to work.

"Good boy, Jaspar, relaxing on command's going to be an important part of your life now."

She let go of the plug and it sank back into my asshole. She gave me a couple of seconds and then did the same thing again, repeating it a couple more times until I mastered relaxing while accommodating the extra width.

She patted my thigh. "Okay. I think you're ready."

I sure as fuck was. I mean, it wasn't quite what I'd hoped for when I'd thought I was going to get to fuck her, but that was okay. I knew I'd enjoy it anyway.

I heard an unmistakable sound and glanced over to see Kleine had gotten naked and was working himself hard. I guessed he was next.

My focus moved back to Violet as she finished tugging the plug all the way out, leaving me feeling weirdly empty.

"Sam." It was a command.

As she lined herself up and teased her fake cock against my entrance, Sam crawled over me and kissed me.

I was so surprised he wasn't just shoving his cock in my mouth, I completely forgot to cry out as Violet slowly buried her dildo in my ass.

Sam's kissing involved a lot of tongue, and he was really good at it. He didn't just French me, he bit at my lower lip while he tugged on the nipple clamps, then slipped his tongue back into my mouth. While we kissed, he slowly slid his hand down my body and started stroking my cock, and before I knew it, Violet was sliding in and out of me, and my hips were coming up off the bed to meet her.

I was so close to cumming before she even started, I felt as if I was going to die of happiness. Only the cock ring kept me from blowing my load the second Sam put his hand around my dick.

Once I'd gotten used to the dildo invading me, Sam pulled back from the kiss and propped himself up on his elbow beside me. He rested his head on his hand and alternated between stroking me and tugging on the nipple clamps.

With his added attention, my whole body fucked Violet back. They'd turned me into a total slut, arching off the bed, hungry for their attention. There was no turning back now, I'd let anyone fuck me. Man, woman, another man... and probably another man after that.

"Oh, Jaspar, that's beautiful," Violet murmured.

I gave Sam a desperate look, hoping for some distraction, and he kissed me again. It was tender, the kind of kiss I'd give my girlfriend, and his hand against my chest was sort of comforting.

As Violet slid in and out of me, I found myself imagining it was Sam, and pushed back on her dick. I could tell Sam knew I was thinking of him too, because he gave me that self-satisfied smile and kissed me again.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum," I mumbled against his lips, and he pulled back and shook his head.

"No, you're not."

Violet was breathing hard herself in a way that made it sound as though she was getting off on this as much as I was. I was guessing her fake dick had a way of stimulating her at the same time. That made sense. Otherwise, what would be the point of fucking my ass? Surely not just the aesthetics of turning me into a moaning whore.

"Don't you dare let him cum, Sam" she warned, sliding her dildo painfully slowly in and out of my asshole, edging me in the worst way as Sam's hand ran lightly over my balls, caressing my shaft, but not with enough pressure to give me release. God, I wanted to cum so badly!

"I don't know how much longer he can last, even with this thing on," said Sam.

He ran his finger around the edge of the cock ring and I groaned in agony.

"Then I'll let him finish me off with his mouth while Kleine takes his turn."

Violet slid her fake cock out of me and removed the condom. She moved up to my face and presented the fake cock to me as Kleine knelt on the bed and lined himself up. I felt his warm cock head brush my thigh and remembered how long he was. Fuck.

He was wearing a condom, but as he guided his dick to my hungry, slick hole, it felt completely different to the dildo. I knew his cock. It'd been inside me before. And I wanted it in me again. Fuck, I wanted it.