My Sweet Bitch Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I drew my legs up and let them drop wide, unconsciously giving him more access. Apparently, not enough access. Violet moved to undo the cuffs on my wrists, and Kleine pulled me down to the edge of the bed with sheer brute strength. When he had me where he wanted me, he pushed my legs back and started teasing my hole with his cock again.

"You'd better not cum before me," he said. "Or there'll be consequences."

"Or before me," said Violet, positioning herself with her legs either side of my head, using the head of the dildo to part my lips.

As she slid the fake cock into my mouth, Kleine pushed into me. I couldn't concentrate on either of them, one minute consumed by the sensation of Kleine's massive cock stretching me out, and how owned that made me feel, the next minute gagging on Violet's dildo as she slid it in and out of my mouth, nudging the entrance to my throat.

Since my hands were free, I placed them on her thighs, finally getting to touch her. When she didn't tell me to stop, I moved my hands up to her gorgeous breasts and teased her nipples as she fucked my face.

It wasn't a dynamic I was used to, but it soon became clear all this stimulation was going to make even my ringed cock explode.

"Mistress Violet, I'm a bit worried he's going to have an aneurism," said Sam, leaning across the bed to tease the livid purple head of my cock with one finger.

"Then take it off and suck him. If he cums first, he gets caged for a week."

I gave her a look of terror. I planned to masturbate to this moment several times a day for the next week... no way did I want to go back in a cock cage.

Thankfully, Violet was close. I ignored Sam's fingers on my dick as he took off the cock ring, and concentrated on the fake cock in my mouth, doing my best to contribute to Violet's unrestrained horniness instead of my own, so I'd finally get to cum. That helped, and I was incredibly relieved when she climaxed, her head thrown back, her eyes squeezed shut.

"Good boy, Jaspar, good boy," she said breathlessly. "You did good. Good boy."

She ruffled my hair and climbed off me, sitting back against the head board to watch as Sam started teasing my cock with his tongue. Now I had nothing else to concentrate on, it was all I could do to not cum instantaneously in his mouth.

"Control it, Jaspar," Kleine warned, and there was something hard in his eyes. I realised I might have misjudged him. I could tell, from that look, that if I fucked this up, he would make me pay.

"Please Sam, stop, ohfffuck!"

Sam pulled off just in time for my orgasm not to reach critical, but Kleine gave me no reprieve as he repositioned himself and started stroking the head of his dick across my prostate.

Tears gathered at the corners of my eyes from trying so hard not to come, and Sam eventually took pity on me and gripped my hand.

"Think of England," he said. "Always works for me."

I squeezed my eyes shut and tried not to think about how close I was, and nearly let out a cheer of relief when Kleine's groans told me he was close. I squeezed Sam's hand hard as Kleine gripped my legs and slammed into me, emptying himself as deep inside me as he could in short, hard thrusts.

"Ah, fffffuck, yes!" His groan was a noise of animal satisfaction. He'd taken his pleasure from what he owned, finally allowing himself to make the most of my body the way he'd clearly wanted to all along.

I knew I'd be left with bruises, but all I could think was, now—now, I get to cum.

"He's all yours," said Kleine, and Sam let go of my hand. He patted my chest, then got off the bed, and I opened my eyes to see him rolling on a condom. Watching him preparing to fuck me, my heart started slamming against the inside of my ribcage. Holy fuck. What was that?

Was that...?

Oh, God no. I had a fucking crush on him! Just like the first time I'd had sex with a girl I really liked (instead of whatever girl agreed to fuck me at any particular moment in time), I got that same nervous flutter in my stomach as I watched Sam prepare to fuck me, in all his muscular glory.

He grinned at me as eased into me, positioning himself over the top of me so he could kiss me and fuck me at the same time. My back arched up as he started to move his hips, every thrust filling me with a hot electric shock. His kiss was intimate, and I couldn't stop running my hands all over his body. Gripping his hair as we kissed, feeling the muscles of his back tense as he fucked me, then clutching his ass and pulling him hard against me when he made me cry out.

I came first, but not by much; me with a sob of relief, because it hurt to cum after holding back so long—and him with a long groan of satisfaction, as if it'd been just as painful for him to hold himself back.

We stayed there in a sweaty clinch, our eyes locked together, and his smile suggested he knew everything that was going through my mind. I was gone, drunk on the feel of his body on top of me. He was gorgeous. Solid, muscular, perfection. One of those guys you're jealous as shit of until you realise they're gay. Thank God he was gay.

Kleine and Violet might be my masters now, but it was Sam I wanted to please.

My face went red as I realised how fucked all that was. I struggled to get out from under him, but he wouldn't let me run. Instead, he lay down beside me and pulled me against him, chest to chest. We both reeked of sex and were covered in sweat and each other's cum, but I'd never felt more... wanted? I didn't know the word for how he made me feel.

The world went quiet around us, and his hand against my back was an electric connection between us, both of us just watching each other.

"You probably want to wash up," he said, breaking the silence. "Go ahead. I'll be with you in a sec."

I rolled off that bed so quickly you'd think he'd told me he was about to cut my dick off.

Violet and Kleine watched, amused, as I bolted for the bathroom, feeling as if I'd just had sex in front of a live studio audience. It seemed wrong that the moment had been so public. When had this thing changed from sex to... that?

I splashed my face with water, then realised that wasn't enough, and got into the shower to soap away the confusion. Standing required too much effort, so I sat on the floor and carried on cleaning myself. The hot water beating down on me was kind on the after-sex aches of being fucked and manhandled. It would all be okay, if I just didn't think about it.

There was a knock on the door and Sam came in, closing the door behind him.

"You okay?"

I nodded.

"So, do you think you might get out of the foetal position soon then?" he asked.

I realised I'd been soaping the same patch of thigh for quite a while, and stopped.

"Yeah, I'm good."

"Great. I need a shower, too."

I used the shower wall to stand, and as I stepped out, he stepped in. In the close confines of the bathroom, being that close to him filled me with electric tension. I was attracted to the guy in a way that blew any previous attraction out of the water. I wanted to fuck Violet, but I wanted to hear Sam say my name. I wanted him to cum in my mouth, and inside me, and afterwards, I wanted to lie beside him and have him stare at me again.

I grabbed a towel and watched him soap himself clean, unable to concentrate on anything except his naked body.

He had the most amazing butt. The most amazing legs, with their light covering of dark hair. Shapely, muscular calves. You could see the power there. And there I was, staring at his ass again, admiring the curve of his back and the muscles of his shoulders as he turned to the shower head and slicked water through his hair. The movement made his biceps bulge and I just couldn't take my eyes off him. He was fucking perfect.

He turned back to me and shut off the water, wiping water from his face. "You want to go get something to eat after this?" He grinned. "I promise I'll let you eat your icecream before it melts."

"Can we go get a beer instead?" I said. "I'd kill for a beer."

I handed him a towel as he got out of the shower and he tied it around his waist, then threw an arm around my neck, pulling me into him. He smelled of soap and himself. Raw fucking hotness.

He laughed at my expression of obvious adoration and gripped my hair, pulling me in for a quick kiss on the lips. "Yeah, let's go get a beer."

*

This concludes this series. Thanks so much for reading!

If you enjoyed this story, please leave your vote and your feedback in the comments down below.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
9 Comments
m1km1n30m1km1n307 months ago

I detest this Violet character beyond reason. When I realized this was all her manipulations and relentless mind fuckery, I threw up in my mouth a little. It soured the story to the point I could barely finish. Jaspar thinks she kind, now? Kind??!! She couldn’t be bothered with Carl, treated him terribly and then had the audacity to both hoist him off on and deceitfully “train” Jaspar to be a kinder Master to Carl to relieve herself of the burden, while at the same time blackmailing Jaspar into her harem and being a slave. I got that right, yes?

Then Jaspar falls for Sam?? Who helped deceive him? Who seems to mainly enjoy the fact that he helped control and subdue Jaspar into having a crush on him as well as being completely under the spell of all these selfish manipulators to where he requests both the awful, in-cahoots-with-Violet Kleine and the said disgusting V as his Masters? While Carl remains just a nuisance and afterthought to them all?

I must have missed the happy endings. Part of me would love to read this again to see what I must have missed here, but I found the plot progression so stomach turning, I know I’ll be unable to give it another chance. After all this, I feel…angry. Angry and disappointed.

I like your detailed, nuanced writing though, so I’ll keep reading in the hope I’ll find something more enjoyable in your inventory.

DragonLadDragonLadabout 1 year ago

I really really enjoyed this but I also wish we got to hear more about Carl's happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

what about Carl ????

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Okay, now what about Carl?

I know he's not the main character but seriously, doesn't he get a happy ending too? Violet says that she can't really give him the attention he needs so she's having Jaspar do it but now Jaspar's got a thing for Sam and I'd really enjoy this story more if Carl doesn't get sort of pushed to the side.

DingoSphingoDingoSphingoover 4 years ago
That was amazing!

The tension behind the blackmail, the whole eroticism of how Jasper's mindset was changed and the way you described his thoughts as they did was absolutely wonderful. This wholesome and romantic happy ending was just icing on a beautiful six part cake; bravo, and thank you so much for sharing

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Boyfriend Gets It in the End She convinces boyfriend to try out his hung friend.in Gay Male
Bathing Suit Dilemma Two straight guys get surprisingly horny in the Jacuzzi.in Gay Male
Caught Wearing Girlfriend's Panties Friend catches him wearing his girlfriend's lingerie bottoms.in Gay Male
Top Becomes a Daddy Bear's Boy Young top finds himself being turned into a daddy bear's boy.in Gay Male
Straight Best Friends Roll Together The guys take Ecstasy and a wild night unfolds.in Gay Male
More Stories