My Three Moms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oediplex
oediplex
2,899 Followers

Holding the towel as hostage, Shannon in her most serious warning tones, proclaimed, "Give me my goddamn beer or you're not getting your lion-cloth back. I swear I will smack you so hard on your bare butt that my imprint will last past dinner!"

"Just teasing momma Shannon, tasted good!" I said handing her the brew. I turned to mom Danni, like I was naked before her every day, "Jeez! I was just having a little fun. She didn't have to be such a bitch about it." and walked back toward the bathroom without a stitch on. Mom Danni got a good gander at my stanch man-stander and gonads, then a vista of my muscled buttocks. Now it was planned, but you don't use the 'B' word in the home of the double moms and get away with it, especially if you're applying it to one of them.

"You are a mean male pig!" Shouted Shannon, who used an insult that was at least thirty years out of date, and she did slap her hand on my retreating cheek, leaving welts. It had to look real, like we were not play-acting. It stung, but I laughed and ran to the shower. Mission accomplished! An eyeful of my Eiffel Tower and an added bounty of buns for mom Danni. So now she had to be well aware of the maturity of her son and how he had grown into a man, and what his manhood looked like grown large as well.

In the meanwhile, I thought some more about the enigmatic last statement Susie had made in the garden to me, but I was not really clear of what had meant by it. She said to ask my father about it, so on the night she was out; 'to the movies with some gal-pals', but was actually down the block with Shannon going down on her; I was sitting and watching a ball game with dad and I quoted the remark, or close to it, to him and sought his input. It turned out that was a smart move, one that had been planted as a seed by Sue, to lead me into more than just that messy kiss and sexy squeeze. Thus I came to acquire the secret that she had deliberately hinted at and she was hoping would open the door our connecting, in more ways than one!

"OH! God, that. . well. . you're old enough," said dad "When I met Susie, of course she's younger than me as you know, and way more hip. She was into something's that I hadn't ever tried, pot. She had this little plot of land on an old farm; she had charmed the fella who owned it into loaning to her. I think she might have screwed him once or twice, to get him to go along, but she never actually said so. Anyway, she grew veggies, tomatoes, beans, corn; in the corner of the field far away from the road, 'bout a quarter of a mile, you had to walk to get there. But between the rows of corn, she raised weed. Not weeds, weed, grass, pot; and she had a private stash just for herself, didn't sell, just smoked her own."

"She loved to screw when she was stoned. You remember that I met her when I stopped to buy a few ears of her fresh corn at the little stand she had. Well, she was buzzed from coming back from the field, where she had smoked a joint, and she was horny just then. I looked pretty good to her and she offered me a roll in the hay. Literally, since she took me back to the farmer's barn and we did it the hay loft. I admit that a quickie with this pretty little blond cutsie was too tempting to pass up. Then she turned me on to dope the next time we hooked up at a motel, and that opened my eyes. I was hooked on stoned sex with Susie, and had no self-control when it came to my infatuation and my habit of getting high on marijuana."

"It was bad enough that I was having an affair, but when I also was risking everything by possibly getting busted for drugs, and when your mother Danni found out . . well shit hit the fan three ways from Sunday. The rest you pretty much know. Shannon turned your mom gay or bi or anti-guy, whatever, and then we settled out our affairs; you should pardon the pun, but it fits. So, here we all are in our respective homes. Susie has a garden in the back, but it's too uncool to grow in the neighborhood, much less she was afraid Danni might blow the whistle. I don't think Danni is as militant on the subject as she used to be; but we still are not in the 'back-forty' somewhere, and there was you to raise, so it sort of petered out. Besides, now that we are older, our contacts are middle-aged and don't have the connections they used to have either. That's why we don't have the chance to get high anymore. We both miss it though."

Ah-Hah! Eureka! If I could hook up Susie with some dope, perhaps I could get her to hook up with me? That was what she meant, what she had hinting at. THAT is what would work to let me get more than a quickie with my pretty little blond momma, who was too tempting to pass up, for this boy as well. Like father like son, and I liked all the women in my family. But Danni was next I figured. I wondered how Shannon was making out with Susie. Pun intended!

Evidently, that female fandango of frolic went fine, which motivated Shannon to get Danni into a play-time scenario soon to make sure that her partner didn't feel neglected. So three days hence, a Sunday night, I was given the heads up with a text message that I ought to log in at 8:30 and not to get discovered by dad or Sue. I locked my door, put the headphones on and waited. I had Astro-Lube lotion handy and a box of tissues too. Shannon must have pre-arranged the evening's agenda with her lover. She at first blindfolded and stripped Danni; laid her on the bed nude, but for the black cloth covering her eyes. When she lit a scented candle, she also uncovered the undercover camera and adjusted it to view the bed.

Then she got out the dildo. Shannon had not exactly measured me, but she got a very good 'handle' on my dimensions when she had been on top of my thighs. The new boy-toy she had bought, having had the . . er . . balls to walk into the local adult shop and choose a model that very closely matched my dong, was my . . uhm . . stand-in, if you will. So the experience would be simulating my physical presence during penetration. The image I was getting over the net was alright, though I couldn't control the focus or zoom, it still showed what the action was and the sound was clear.

Shannon positioned herself on the bed beside Danni, but so that the camera's view was not blocked. After a little cunnilingus for warm-up, she started moving the dildo up and down the slick slot of her partner's pussy.

"It's a boy-toy," declared Danni.

"Yes," said Shannon.

"Kind of more slender, is he young?"

"Yes. A small push between the labia, but not quite going in yet."

"Is it, someone I know?"

"Yes." Shannon played the shaft up and over the clitoris, in a teasing fashion.

"Is it someone I see often?"

"Quite often."

"Someone at work?" Danni spread her thighs a bit.

"No." The dildo went to the abdomen and rocked sideways on her naked tummy. I guess to let Danni get the feel of the length and breadth of my 'stand-in'.

"Umm... the pizza-boy?

"Noo... and that's five questions down. Do you want a hint?"

"Okay is he naughty or nasty?" asked Danni.

"Definitely more than naughty!" Shannon worked the tip in Danni a little again.

"He seems eager and hard. Have I ever thought about him?"

"Maybe, but you never mentioned it to me that you considered him as a potential lover. But to be honest, you did comment that he was well equipped."

"His package was discussed by us? Then I must have seen him in his swimsuit!"

"And in his tux and in his underwear, and . ."

"Brad Pitt! He's been in a tux and swimsuits and underwear in all kinds of movies. You know I have a thing for him. Are you sure his dick is that skinny?"

"Not Angelina's hubby. I was about to add that you've seen him in his birthday suit too."

"Is it a movie star or celebrity of some sort?" Her knees were going wide and her pelvis was tilted up, as the male substitute was dipping deeper but still not penetrating more than halfway. The blindfold on her head made the entire game more erotic for me somehow, even though I was just watching on my computer screen a block away. I had to start rubbing my prick, it was hot seeing mom even if the image might be slightly blurry, too bad it wasn't a close up, and the lighting was dim. Still, this was going to be instructive for when my turn came for real, with Danni.

"Remember, it's someone you know."

"If I see him often, and he's not from work, young . . . a neighbor? Jeff Thompson, from down the block that delivers the paper, isn't he kind of young?"

"Ten questions to go, want another hint?" The dildo was regularly sawing in Danni's cavity, but still just teasing, it came out and moved all over the surrounding area spreading the lubrication it had soaked in. I could see a dark center where it had been moments before.

"Hint!"

"He has the hots for you. Had them for a long time!"

"That does sound nasty, like maybe . . have I ever seen him . . uh . . hard? Have haven't seen that many men hard since you and I . . ohh! - put it in again! . . . since we became a pair."

"I believe you said that you have . . seen his rod rigid." Shannon went back to working the dildo in and now she was making it more a serious fucking motion.

"God, I'm stumped. It can't be my ex. Haven't seen him since before the divorce. My last liaison, the guy was thick and not as long. There was that guy that lost his swim suit at the gym's pool last month, but he wasn't hard. Cute, and a nice piece of meat, however soft, so that leaves him out. The only male I've seen naked and hard lately was . . . waass . . Shanni! You can't be . . not . . that would be a 'no-no-never-never' . . not Pete, my own son? You couldn't be meaning . ." Shannon pushed the boy-toy deep into Danni's cunt and started a slow in and out with full strokes.

"He has the hots for you, has for a long time. You knew that, you once discussed his incestuous cravings for not only yourself, but for Susie and even me as well. The boy is quite the handsome lad! You saw his dick upright the other day, wasn't it nice and long and slender, but very stiff, and mouth-wateringly sexy. That's what you said. You can't deny that you haven't wondered what he would be like in bed. Susie and I have, you too, right?" The dildo was thrusting with authority, as if I was taking mom Danni and nothing would stop me - us!

"Ohh! Shanni . . " She called her partner Shanni? in bed, Danni and Shanni . . I had never heard that nickname used before for Shannon, not by my mom Danni nor anyone. Danni was continuing to protest even as her hips jerked in response to my 'fill-in-fella' fucking her. "Not Pete, he's not . . I would never . . GOD! My own son, that would be too nasty, that is a 'never-never-class' type of thing. I couldn't fuck my own kid, Uhooh . . Shanni, oohhh! That's good, like that, Pete! . . I mean . ."

"AHH! You are thinking about him, aren't you? That peek at his erection was erotic, wasn't it? Admit it, that handsome young rogue would be a great lay, even if he is your own son. And he wants you; he really has a full-blown Oedipus complex for you. He wants to screw with his mother Danni. He wants to make love to the woman that gave him birth. Wouldn't you like to love him back that way? Take him in your arms and between your legs, and inside your body; let him complete the joyful union that he has always desired? Because that is what you secretly have yearned for too, since he started to get to be a man? Admit it to yourself Danni, love and let go, let his cock conquer your cunt!"

Danni gave in with this pressure from her partner and let her body take command; started to buck and the fake-me went to town in her vagina. "Yes! Oh baby! Honey! Pete! Fuck your mother, Pete. Make me cum, cum in me, my sweet son. Give me your hot seed in my pussy; fill me with your jism, NOW! NNOOWWW!!"

While I watched, my mom Danni climaxed pretending it was me cumming inside her which was making her have the aching orgasm that was racking her body. DAMN! I wish I was there, but with this game finishing like that, I knew my time was not so far away! It came to me then, this is what Shanni, er . . Shannon had meant when she had said, it just takes some . . imagination. Mom Danni had been imagining she and I doing the dirty-deed. From there, the reality was not that big of a step away.

As it turned out Susie was my next mom to make it with me. I was able to connect with a girl who had a regular supply of product for sale, pot in other words. This was very good stuff and cost a pretty penny, but I had an important goal to use it for. Bribing and bedding Susan, mom three, or two depending on how you counted, chronologically, or who became the stepmother first. Technically, Danni and Shannon moved in together before dad married Susie, but Susie moved in with Dad before Shannon became my step-uh . . can't say step-father, step-partner? Step-mother in a way too. But who's counting?

I cleaned the grass, and bought a smokeless pipe from the local head-shop, and waited until I could get Sue alone. She came in dusty and sweaty from her garden the next day. Dad was out on a golf game, so the timing was fortuitous. I hurried to my room to get the marijuana in a glass vial and the new pipe. I knocked and entered the master bedroom. But I was too late. Or too early, depending how you look at it. What I was looking at was a Susie in her bra and panties. She had stripped her dirty duds and was about to take a shower, just going into the bathroom off their bed room when I arrived. She squeaked an 'EEK!' Grabbed a towel and held it in front of her.

"I'm sorry, Susie. I should have knocked but since you were done weeding I thought you might like to get rid of a different kind of weed. That is to say, by burning it. Or if you will, the herb you can't grow in your garden anymore. I have a supply of it I wanted to give you, as a gift because . ." [I had to think fast because I was winging it at the moment. I needed to come up with a believable excuse. I mean, you don't say, 'I got you some dope because I hope to hop in bed with you by getting you stoned!' which of course was the truth, but too bold to be stated outright. My motives would soon enough become obvious. So what to - I've got it! . .] "Because I know that is what you were referring to when you suggested I ask dad about what you meant, with that broad hint you made the other day."

"When you propositioned me for Shannon, and kissed me and held me tight so you could feel my tits against your body?"

"Yeeaahh, that time. Pop told me about your . . earlier vegetable garden with the special herb you grew that you turned him on to. So I thought that you guys might like to . . mm . . relive old times, revive those fun days of buzzed love making. Dad said he missed it. [SHIT! Now I had blown my chance, I made it seem like it was for her and dad, without her and I having a glow-and-go at stoned loving.]

"Well, that is really sweet of you! First you act as a go between for Shannon, and now you get some grass for your father and I to share and perk up our staid sex-life. I hope you got some for yourself. Pot I mean, I don't expect that Shannon's kind of kink got you any of her tail. I suppose that you might have played match-maker out of the sheer goodness of your heart. But knowing Shannon, I'm sure that she had some sort of incentive to provide an extra benefit one way or another."

"I won't say that I didn't have a motive of some kind of gain promised, [which cannot be revealed at this time!] But naturally, I was glad to make my mom's happy if things went well. And I hope they did."

Susie relaxed a bit and leaned on the door frame to the bathroom, she let the terry cloth droop a bit. "OH! It certainly went well. A well is a deep and wet hole, and that is what she discovered with me. I was certainly satisfied, and it satisfied a long standing curiosity. Though, I wouldn't want it as any kind of regular . . diet, eating or . . being dinner. But getting stoned I never tired of. "You got it there? Come in the bathroom and let's get a buzz on. The fan can exhaust the smell."

She led the way and I followed, as she tossed the towel on the toilet and turned with a huge grin on her cute little blond face. Like a naughty angel, so petite, almost like she was still in high school. The perky imp that had seduced my father stood in her demi-bra and scanty low-cut briefs. I had seen her in her underwear, on occasion glimpsed her so, and once even nude. She wore the tiniest of bikinis at the beach or out in the backyard for sunbathing, but never hinting she would be less modest with her stepson. That was certainly quite enough skin to stir my fantasies of her for masturbation sessions.

Now we smoked a bowl, passing the pipe. She declared it primo (the cleaning always helps that of course) and wanted another bowl before taking a shower. She said that she loved to be high and wet, any kind of wet. Including, as she put it looking me directly in the eyes, 'where my dirty young mind was thinking about'! She smirked and held the smoke in. Finally, Susie blew her last toke into my mouth and made it a kiss as well. Her eyes sparkled with mischief as she asked, "Want to watch me take a shower?" Since the answer was obvious, as witness the large bulge in my jeans, she stripped off her top and bottom. Naked as a water nymph she stepped into the shower stall, but didn't close the door. I was pretty sure that she was not expecting me to share the enclosure with her, nor had she indicated that I would be welcome. She sudsed up her torso and legs, then washed her hair. The yellow tresses darkened and collected like a horse's tail trailing down her back, the long tresses she took pride in.

Susan made clear her intention to be singular in the spray when she said, "I'm so horny, Pete, I just have to get myself off. Make sure I don't slip and hurt myself, so you keep watching." Like I could tear my eyes off her pink nipples capping the perfect small breasts and the golden fleece that was now host to her delicate fingers rubbing gash that ran down and around the firm tight bottom of her tush. Her face, open mouthed and closed eyed was turned up, though out of the direct spray, and was a vision of a girl in the throes of happy frigging. It didn't take too long, and she had a nice little shuddering peak. I was leaking pre-cum from the shower show she had shared with her youthful companion. ['But what about me??!!', Mr. Pete's peter asked.]

Not to worry. Susie rinsed once more and stepped out, grabbing the towel and handing it to me. Obvious I had the pleasure of drying her, even if I didn't get to run soapy hands all over her, and use my fingers to fiddle in her middle. Then when she was dry, only damp down where I had foregone to touch, she led me to the bedside and began to strip me. When we were both nude, she got the pipe and we proceeded to smoke another bowl. ['OH-BOY!', I thought.]

Her nips were sticking out and my dick was sticking up, as we sat side by side in the altogether. She blew out the last toke, and grinned a wicked little smile at me. "Your turn!" she said, as Susie pushed me flat on the mattress. She leaned over and put her mouth on my dick. Turning so she was T-'boning' me as she performed an expert job of fellatio, I saw her boobies hanging down and reached out to fondle them. They were firm and yet still full for her figure, the points were berries to be plucked, and I made sure they got their fair share of attention.

Her mouth was this wonderful 'O' that ringed my cock and worked up and down three quarters of its length. You wouldn't think that a small woman had that depth, but it must have been technique. But this wasn't going to get me off inside her vagina, where I really wanted my hard-on to lose its load. I asked, "Would you like me to reciprocate? I eat pussy very well. I bet you don't get much of that from dad."

oediplex
oediplex
2,899 Followers