My Three Moms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan looked up at me and gave a little laugh. She said, "He didn't used to, I had to teach him; but now he does just fine when it cums to cunnilingus. You know, Shannon hinted at something similar. I guess that was the case with your mom, Danni, but I knew some tricks she didn't. He has enjoyed going down on me ever since. I let Shannon have her 'lunch', and I had 'snacked' on her snatch to see what it was like with a woman. I never had that college-dorm opportunity, like some girls get a chance to experiment at that age. I've been feeling adventurous lately, middle-aged restlessness I guess."

"Also, I think that I was secure enough with my relationship with your Father by this time, and comfortable enough in my own skin as to my sexuality, to try a walk on the wild side. It still was in the family so to speak, and it wasn't going to turn into a complicated jealousy sort of thing. After all, Danni knew beforehand what was going down; pardon the pun, though your dad didn't have an inkling. Nor do I want him to learn about this little . . 'dabbling on the side'? Would you like to see how I converted him, it still makes him happy and I have the fixin's right here?"

"Yeah! What's your secret to converting pop into a 'muffin-muncher'?

"Nothin' that was earthshaking. Just sort of a 'birds and bee's' kind of thing. Question? What do hummingbirds, and bees, have in common?"

Yeah! Right! Like my brain worked well with a golden naked nymph noshing on my salami - not! I had no clue at the moment.

"Nectar!" she said looking up from my dripping lollipop. "And how do flowers attract the birds and bees to help them spread their pollen?"

"Their perfume?" Not entirely stupid, I could figure out that girls wore perfume to attract guys, and I definitely wanted to 'pollinate' this elfin creature even if she was deflowered many years ago!

"Right!" The perky pixie beside me rolled over to her end-table and opened the drawer. She took out a tiny little glass phial with an ornate stopper in the top. She shook the vial and dabbed a drop of the amber oil on her bush. Then returning that to the stand, she withdrew a small jar of a honey-colored thick fluid and smeared that on her labia and clit. "Lick me lover!" She commanded. My pleasure, this was exactly the best next step in seducing this lively and lithe tease I wanted to make so much I could taste it. Now I was getting to taste the place I wanted to pleasure with my pole.

The perfume was a heady sweet flowery fragrance that wafted up from the heated loins of the lovely lady I was lapping. A musky over-tone was mixed with the blossoms as her natural scent gave an aromatic note of her arousal. As I slurped the syrup of her sex, the other flavor was honey. Yes, honey and Jasmine were the simple things that had turned my father's taste in women, from Danielle to Susan. Maybe things might have never . . well, speculation of that sort is useless; the point being - so now my father was fine with eating pussy. Nor did he necessarily need the sensory enhancers anymore to get him over the hump, or mons as it were. So Sue explained, but added that they were still a nice romantic touch, so she kept them handy for the occasional evenings when she wanted to encourage his lips to linger longer down at her labia.

Now I was being allowed to work my magic at her womanhood, with talent of tongue and lots of lip-smacking smooches and even my nose got to tickle her nookie; as I inhaled the heady mix and savor Susie's sinful sauces. She was beginning to have her hips rise and her moans were more and more like she was approaching climax. But again, not the in the mode I desired as a gratification which would be for us both. It was almost time to make the move to between her thighs. I was sure she was more than slick enough for me to stick my stinger in her honey-pot. She had enough pot and this honey blond was open as a blossom in the bright morning. I was the son who wanted to shine on her petals, only one thing kept us from the consummation of our growing desire.

As I had learned from Shannon, these sorts of seductions had to be handled 'delicately'. Delicious as the moment was and as licentious as our liaison was, it need to be an inevitable moment of incest. Even though technically it wasn't consanguine, it was unsanctioned, and I would not rape any woman, though gladly would I ravage at her request. Thus I needed her to ask, beg or somehow confess 'that she couldn't stop herself, nor me, from the spiraling coil of coitus that carried us into compulsory copulation; the urgent stirrings that overcomes the conscience, the physical craving that makes mincemeat of morality, the burning lust that sweeps all rational thought and emotional inhibitions aside. That flood of need for the two of you to unite, and rejoice in each other's rutting revels together.

But I guess it wasn't such a delicate moment when Susie suddenly cried out, "Fuck me, FucK Me! FUCK ME!! FUUCCKK MMEEE!!" But it was certainly the go ahead point for our genitals to be hitched in tandem. Like the pistol into its custom holster, I socked my loaded weapon into her sheath. 'And away we went!' as the saying goes. Like rabbits, hunching in rapid motion to make the most of the time we were having fun. After I had brought the first of her pent-up cums to fruition, I concentrated on making my banana last as long as possible, so that her split was not creamed too early. Having tasted her appetizer, before the main course, I wanted to make sure that she got all the desserts she deserved. Then I could be allowed to cream. Bad jokes, I know but great sex!

Perhaps it was the grass, or my youth, maybe the naughty (or was it nasty) sin of having her step-son in her bed; possibly the return to the heterosexual side of the street, or the just novelty of another man - like the new experience of making it with a woman; or the whole weirdly insane scene that these blended into, within only just a few days of each other. Whatever the combined effects of the factors that went on inside Susie's body and brain and heart, she really was rock-&-rolling, after that first orgasm; her climaxes kept on exploding, chains of cums and big bombs blasting off, she was multi-O'd to the Nth degree!

She wanted it from all angles, every several minutes we would switch to a new position, after she had had a cum or two. I was on top, then she scissored her legs around to doggie; flipped over to be on top with her riding me, then we went back to missionary. I had never realized that she was so gymnastic! Like having the tiger by the tail, I had to hang on, so that I would survive the experience with this wild pussy! Finally, having lost and regained my tumescence once or twice in the merry melee, as I floated on her form while fucking the manic minx who I was making love to, I managed to get my own climax accomplished. I pressed deep and felt my tip bump her uterus nubs.

So beautiful to release your semen into the warm, wet cavity that accepts your love lotion as an offering of worship. It feels like part of your soul is spewed out in a gush of rushing liquid. With the urging of her body to connect with yours, as you both pound together in a final tumult, clapping clashes of tympanic genitalia, your grunts and groans are echoed by her cries and wails. Sex is wonderful and special, and raw and raunchy, spiritual and earthy, human and animal, the most miraculous and most common of phenomena, all at the same time. It is the physical way that I demonstrate my love to females. Who do I love more than my three moms? Why wouldn't I want to make love to those three desirable ladies if I could? It turns out that I was able to, and did. At least, two down and one to go!

Four days later, I was going into my second home, that place I was equally happy to dwell at, though as of late I actually spent more time there. It was sometimes referred to by dad as 'lesbian's lair'. He still had a little resentment to having lost mom Danni to mother Shannon. Even though he had been the one who had cheated first. On the other hand, earlier, before peace was made between the two couples, Dad and Susie's home was spitefully dubbed 'The Hovel of His and Whore's' by the double moms. When I entered I called out, but neither mother Shannon, nor Danni answered. I was going to my room to get a video game, when I heard crying.

It was very soft, coming from their bedroom. I knocked. Mom Danni said in a small voice, "I'll be out in a little while." I normally would have gone about my business, but it was unusual for her to weep. I tried the knob and it was unlocked. I opened the door and went in. Mom was on the bed in a robe and she had a box of tissues next to her. Her face was a bit puffy and her eyes red. I went over and sat next to her and began to rub her shoulder. She whispered, "I'll be okay, it's nothing."

I felt protective. "What is it, can I help? Don't feel bad, Shannon and I can make it all better, I'm sure."

With my words, she burst into a new set of tears. I was unsure of what was going on. "Just hold me, Honey." I stretched out next to her and took her in my arms in a comforting hug.

"Tell me, please mom? I want to share what is bothering you and be there for you." Having three mothers makes you sensitive to the feelings of others and helps one to know how to get them to open up. I empathized with her even if I didn't understand yet what was upsetting her.

She took a new tissue from the box and had a big blow of her cute little nose. "I didn't think that I would feel this way."

"Which way?"

"It's complicated . . and . . private."

"I'm not old enough to know all about the secrets of this family of mixed nuts?" That got a little laugh from her, because of course there were not many secrets left to hide, after all these years of living with all four of them.

"It's not my secret to tell."

"So where is mom Shannon? I'll ask her; does she know you're crying?"

"She's not here right now. She had to go to get something for her job at a place that was hours away. She'll be gone for the evening, back late."

"I'll phone."

"NO!"

"Then I'll get Susie and we'll cheer you up in no time. Come on mom, you can't be 'Miss Misery', and not love some company?" A paraphrase of her 'Mr. Misery' pep talks from my childhood. Instead of getting her to giggle as I expected the remark drew a grumble-mumble I didn't catch. "What? Say again."

Still a grumble-mumble, but clear enough the second time she voiced, "I don't want Susan, either!"

I thought I was beginning to catch on now. "Is this about Shannon and Susie's . . date?"

She looked up at me surprised. "You knew about that?"

I didn't know if mom Danni knew about my being instrumental in the arrangement, so I went low key for the moment. "I sort of gathered that dad got . . a second pair of horns from your partner." Now the humor worked and I got a chuckle.

"Yeah, but while I knew about it before hand, and even gave my permission, I didn't . . I didn't . . expect to feel jealous . . AND I DOOO!" Back to weeping as she burst into fresh tears with her outburst of a pitiable wail. I held her and shushed her and rocked her a bit. Kissed her forehead and caressed her hair, trying to calm her.

"You wanted to mess around with Susie too?" Now I knew this was not so, but it was a tactic to get her to open up about the dynamics, it wasn't meant to be funny, and I immediately followed with, "No . . You don't want Shannon to have temptation living up the block, too close to home. Huh? That it? Afraid that you will have to share Shannon with the woman that was your rival for your husband, back in the day. And now you are afraid another triangle will make things complicated again. Right?"

Mom Danni hugged me tight and kissed me on the lips and looked into my eyes and smiled, even. "How was I ever so lucky to have such a smart son, who sees right into the very center of things and identifies the heart of the matter?"

"Mom, you are just blessed, 'cause God loves you, and She sent me, then Shannon to love you and bring you the joy that you deserve. You helped me so many times when I had romantic issues and teenage angst. I learned from you about hearts and love and happiness. Now listen and pay attention. I know for a fact that was a special sort of, how does Shannon put it, that British expression she uses . . ."

"One off"

"Yeah, just a onetime only happening. Susie is not going gay or bi, she just wanted to see what you have found to be good, and now that she has gotten to try, she doesn't have to wonder anymore. And Shannon, well, she had her own curiosity all these years, and now that has been taken care of. Curiosity may have killed the cat, but I think that a taste of the milk dish on the other side of the fence has satisfied both pussies in this case."

"Jeez! Where the hell do you come up with those awful puns? You get that stinky shit from your dad."

"Speaking of eating and dad. I happened to know that he has since learned to eat pussy! So Susie doesn't lack for licking, if you will pardon my tongue in cheek," mom Danni slapped my arm for that one, "to motivate her in jumping the fence like you, she gets the lapping at her lap all she wants now days."

"How, young man, do you happen to know such intimate things about their love life?"

"Uh . . . it's a secret?"

This was the sort of thing that started my mom Danni to tickle me when I was a youngster, in order to get me to tell something. It usually worked because it was a game we played and I love teasing her so that she would do it. We always had lots of fun, though it was a bit of rough housing, and as I got older and bigger she did it less and less, because she no longer had the physical advantage. But as I had hoped, the phrase changed the mood and she reverted to the old strategy to get the secret out of me. She started to wiggle her fingers in the spots she knew I was vulnerable, and I tried to defend myself. We rolled around on the mattress for a few moments.

I came to realize that she didn't have on anything underneath the robe, so her thighs and breast would flash the tantalizing view of her pale skin, furry patch and dark nipples. I couldn't help the arousal the wrestling created in my groin and her belt began to loosen. I wasn't the kid anymore and with the weight and strength of a male I soon pinned her beneath me, instead of her being above me like when I was a child. I was pressing my manhood into her middle and making no effort to conceal my body's interest in her form.

"Mom, Shannon doesn't get jealous of your occasional foray back into heterosexual encounters, does she." It was a statement not a question and there was no denial either on Danni's part. Her eyes got wide though, as she realized that I was hard and on top and male, and that I might just be more than hinting at an incestuous coupling. She looked up at me, not struggling any more, not making any come hither looks, but neither was she making any indication that what I might be driving at would be out of the question. Indeed, I knew from the show Shannon had arranged for me of her and Danni acting out the fantasy of Danni and I; that mom would very much consider the possibility of her son fucking her.

Yet she had always been a good and responsible mother, she said slowly, "Pete, I don't think that that would be the solution to the issue of my dealing with being jealous of Susie and Shanni. Two wrongs don't make a . . . I'm not saying that what Shanni and Susan did was . . . but you and I are . . . I'm . . .it would be . . . you really would like to?" It was like watching a locomotive slow down and then begin to back up, there was a lot of weight to stop and inertia to overcome, but the forces were powerful and steamy and when the wheels began to turn the other way, slipping at first then the direction was the exact opposite, even though on the same tracks.

Those tracks were the physical guides for the train which could run either way, like the ones with an engine at each end. Not to mangle the analogy, but right then I wanted to stoke her to full pressure and get my piston pumping and make her whistle blow! Mom was bumping her pelvis against my hips even as her mouth was saying, "No, no." I put my lips to work silencing that protest as one hand finished the undoing of her belt tie and the other was cupping the side of her ribs, then sliding over her soft cushiony mammary. She was murmuring, "Baby, we can't do this", as she pulled my tee-shirt off over my head. "You're my son . ." as Danni undid my buckle and pant's button, then drew down the zipper, all the while whispering, "This can't be happening . ."

I extended an exploring middle finger and found her damp at her juncture. I bent to suckle her buds, and then peppered her face with kisses, before giving attention back to those ruddy round caps. She was sighing and making weak protest with mews of "mm'mh" and "nn'uh, uh-ahh . . . oouh, noo." I moved down to make my own homage to her nether region where Shannon had, but dad not so much. Now I did the honors and her legs parted involuntarily as my face prayed and preyed and played; I worshiped, I feasted, I frolicked. Oh the fun we had with tickling of another type!

She with her secrets revealed and opened before me, and I my confessions made with silent tongue which delved into them. As I came back, climbing the bed like it was a cliff, making for her cleft with my prick-ax, the cliffhanger of whether we were going to have sex was no longer in question. I shucked my loosened trousers, like a snake shedding its skin, flipping the shoes off as the garment sloughed to the floor at the foot of the flat expanse that was now our passion's pleasure platform. My birth mom's thighs cradled me as I prepared to return inside her, my baby-maker member probing at her crotch.

I rested on her chest, her bosom pressed so soft against my chest. Our lips engaged in serious mutual eagerness, to mingle, as if to consume one another. Her hands roamed my back, squeezed my butt cheeks, went to tangle in my hair. I clutched her shoulders, to hold her to me, for leverage of my hunching hips, for the love of being so close physically and emotionally in this wonderful moment. My knees found purchase in the mattress; I made the movement which brought my instrument of overflowing love and burning desire to the damp crack - that held the slick slit - that opened to the hot hole - that led inside my mother. I pushed at that place of feminine mystique and went into the world of wonder and maternal welcome.

I could feel the entry, a sliding of super sensitive skin stretched tight over the straining phallus that my rod was. Like a probe of advanced scientific development, every square millimeter was aware of its surroundings. It broke through the initial outer entryway, the portal petals parting to allow the blunt bulb to bull its way past. Engulfing heat and wetness swallowed the meat, cooked the sausage that soaked in it, boiled the beef in the pot of Danni's carnal cauldron. For long moments as I sank into her body, when I reached the full length of my cock in her cunt, I just held it there. But soon the urgency to rut and ram and run my prick in and out of that most exquisite of places invented by God took over, and I was doing the rabbit.

Huma-humpa-humpa-hump, thumpa-thump, the bedsprings rocked and twanged with my pounding. Mom Danni just lay under me taking my driving prick in her pussy with no protest. Just accepting of her son's heaving hard-on as it sawed her sex in sweet excitement. But then she approached her first climax, buckling her body, banging her pelvis to clap at the loins of her boy. Slap-pap-slap-pa-pap-slap, the smacking of middles clattering to join the creaking of the wood frame. The whole bed shook so much it seemed a wonder that it didn't fall apart, so agitated were the jumbling gyrations of our furious fucking.