My Three Moms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oediplex
oediplex
2,899 Followers

If we had any time to worry about such trivial things in our mania, if we had not been so intent on our passion, so focused on the intense feelings that flood our entire beings; the whole image of the shaking bed from the over the top screwing might have been funny. But the time had arrived for our enthusiastic union to be infused with the full force of our galloping gonads going at it. Mom made a strong grab at my ass and like she was holding me from falling back down the high cliff, pulled me to her as she hooked her heels around the back of my legs and pressed her hips hard to my groin. She had an orgasm of profound power. This triggered my lock-in-and-fire mode, I thrust as hard as I could, as my own genitals finished their jousting and ejaculated several jolts of jism.

Even as we lay gasping in the aftermath, my penis made short slow moves in mom Danni's vagina and was on the road to reviving. Soon the tumescence was being renewed and our energy got a second-wind. At this point mom Danni had ideas of her own for the next phase of our coupling. Once having given into her incestuous urges, she was now the leading lady of engaging in sinful high-jinks. She had me move off her and she turned around so that she was facing the head board on her knees. She looked over her shoulder and explained, "I once saw this in a rented porno tape with your dad, but by the time the scene came on he was too tuckered out to try fucking this way. The next week I found out about him and Susie and we never did it, and I haven't ever had a partner athletic enough until now to service me this way."

With some hand gestures and a series of instructions, this is how we began our next intercourse, it was a real lesson. She put her hands up against the wall and spread her knees, not unlike she was being frisked by the cops, only she was on the bed, not standing. I got up behind her, between her knees. My hands went on her tits to hold and manipulate, while I penetrated her pussy from behind. I had to bend at the waist and rise to slide in, almost a kind of vertical doggie position. It did take a good deal of agility and energy on my part, but evidently it put pressure internally on her G-spot, and I had my hands on her swell tender ta-tas. I couldn't cum like that but she did, twice in a row!

The second time she climaxed she folded in to a supplemental posture with her ass in the air and holding on the top of the high headboard for support. I was still rampant and ready for my second spurt. The target her bottom framed was a red maw of inflamed tissue, quite messy with juices from our love making. My arrow had no trouble hitting the center bull's-eye and it sheathed easily and solid. I held her hips and pumped away, my balls bouncing off her mons, the clit getting its fair share of the buffeting. I was ready to shoot quite soon as the previous position had primed me. I speed up as the urgency of my drilling made my tool begin to buzz with the onset of the arriving peak.

Then I was once more blasting my seed in my mother's womb, striking the nubs of her uterus so deep was my shaft shoved, my love-lance lunging in Danni's center. As she felt me spew my goo in her, mom had once last paroxysm and her own froth joined mine as the milky mix spilled out of her like melted vanilla ice-cream. We settled into a cuddling huddle, my arms around her and our faces together making little kisses and whispering endearments. Thus we told each other how we had wanted to do this for a long time, but she couldn't admit her desires, and I couldn't figure out how to get her into bed with me. But now that we had broken the taboo and finally made manifest our inner yearnings, this wouldn't be the last time. We promised one another.

IF Shannon had no objections. Danni thought that Shanni wouldn't mind her partner having a once in a while tryst with me. It was better to keep it in the family and less complications to deal with. After all we had been in love all our lives, so now that I was an adult, being in lust was not too far removed from that feeling, right next to it as far as I was concerned. In my private contemplation, I was sure that Shannon would not mind. Considering her recent 'experimental experience' with me, she might even entertain the idea of a three-some - I hoped! I didn't mention that to Danni, nor about what had transpired with Shannon's Machiavellian bedroom mix and match. As well, I knew better than to admit the fact that I had banged Susie too, and was hoping of an occasional assignation at the other end of the street also!

For a few weeks things went back to normal, though our odd family set-up wouldn't be considered the norm even so. Momma Susie and dad smoked the weed, got high and had great sex. I could tell, because they were so noisy when they fucked stoned. That and they made a lot of late night trips to the fridge for snacks. Mom Danni and mother Shannon, she who instigated all the recent round-robin of naughty bed hopping, were getting along fabulously and never seemed happier or more into each other. SHIT! I was the only one not getting laid. (Not counting the co-ed from college I picked up at the pizza parlor one night. She liked that vertical doggie position mom taught me!)

The one day I got a text message. '911 come home now & see me 1st Shan'. Oh Boy! I wondered who had died, or been shot by an angry partner maybe, something was up and what had gone down was definitely not good. Shannon was never the one who broke bad new to me; it was always mom Danni or dad. I got a sick fear in my stomach that maybe one of them had cancer. Mom was who'd tell me if it was about dad, so that meant . . . Oh! Jeez! Don't let it be so! I grabbed my keys, jumped in the car and rushed home from my buddy's house. Thank God no cops saw me run three stop signs!

I pulled into the driveway and saw that both Danni's and Shannon's car were parked there. Was that good or bad? I found Shannon in the living room. She was in her flannel 'misery robe' and had a glass that looked like Scotch whiskey, a very bad sign, since this was the same set up as when her own mother had died. 'AW DAMN!!' I thought.

"Coommee heerree, buh bab-by" she blubbered. Mother Shannon, never called me 'baby', only mom Danni, where was mom Danni? I want my mommy! "I have to tell you something, and I didn't want you to go to your father's house and discover it."

"Is my mom . . is" I was petrified with terror. "Is mom Danni okay?"

"She'sh - fine, fine - I hope."

What the hell was going on? Then I figured it out. "Dad and Susie got busted for pot, didn't they? Is it bad, do they have a lawyer yet? They didn't rat me out did they? Shit! That's it. I'm going to be arrested for selling them the dope. But I gave it to them. How is that selling? It was only an ounce. How much trouble am I in?"

Shannon waived both her hands, palms out, fingers spread and pointed toward the ceiling, "No, no, it's nuss-sin like sat. Sid dow ness to mee." She sounded tipsy, slurring her words a bit. She had been drinking the hard stuff for a little bit, it seemed. "Your father foun doubt."

"What?" I sat next to her on the sofa.

"Your dad dish covered bout you and Shusie!"

"OH! OHH! How did that happen?"

Shannon went to take another sip from her glass but I waylaid it and gulped the rest of the tumbler myself. Then choked on the liquor, remembering that I hated the taste of Scotch. I preferred Peach Tree on the rocks. She pounded my back and said, "Your hippie momma Shusan, blurted out your name wild high and ballin' your hold man, when she wash cumming real hard."

"How did you find that out? What did dad do?"

"Shusie told us, Danni and me. He wast really angry, I mean reeeally bad mad. She came and told us today, he didn't speak to her all lass night. Thenz thish morning he made a shugest yon . ."

"This morning he made a suggestion?"

"Mmm . . She came and told us, all in tearsh."

Shannon lay down on the couch with her head in my lap. I caressed her red tresses. "What did pop suggest?"

"He wanted a three way."

"A three way?" Maybe the soothing was helping, she sounded calmer.

"Susie didn't want to get another woman involved, and she wanted to have your father mita . .mitagash . . so he was not so angry at you for cuckolding him, like I did."

"So what did Sue think of, to mitigate my father and not have the three way?"

"Oh, they're having the three way. Riightt nooww!" And Shannon burst into tears, something that very rarely happens. Like when her own mom, died or - if her partner had something awful happen to her - I was starting to get a glimmer of the picture.

"Tell Pete what's going on in the other house, Shanni. It will be all right, I promise."

"Duh . . Duh . . Danni's up there and she . . they . . the three . ." More weeping and gnashing of teeth.

I lay next to her now to rub her arms and cuddle with her in spoon fashion. She really was bad off. "Why, Danni?"

"'Cause that's what your dad's fantasy was, to have both of 'his women' at once. Susie knew it was a thing he had a dream of doing someday. But since Danni was with me, there was no way any of us would let that happen. But your father was so angry, and Susie was scare what might happen. She didn't want to ruin your relationship with your dad. She didn't want him to be pissed off at her. She didn't want to have another woman in their marriage bed. She didn't think Danni would ever want to screw with your dad, nor that I would let her do it. But she didn't know what to do, so she came to us. She was scared. But Danni said, that she would, this one time; to protect you and to get Susie off the hook. So they are up there right now. I couldn't let you walk in on them and discover that scene, so I texted you to come here first."

The thought of my pop porking both women was actually quite an arousing image. After all, I had fucked each, all three of my moms in fact. A three-way sounded kinky, but cool. I had thought of a three-way with Danni and Shanni, I wondered if I could get all three moms with me and . . . Well, that might be a fantasy beyond the realm of possibility. Still, look what I had been able to manage so far! Fucking all three of my moms. Including the lesbian that was lying next to me here on the divan. And her hot bottom was up against my woodie! I wondered if the Scotch and her tears might mix and make her mood open to some more nookie with yours truly.

"Are you worried that Mom Danni might like it with my dad and want to do him too, like she had the fling with me?"

"Uh-huh, a little." In a little girl voice, sounding vulnerable.

"But it's not just the sex that draws us together, it's the love. Danni doesn't love my father anymore. Not like that. And you and I had a fling too, one time. That didn't disrupt your relationship with your partner, did it?"

"Uh . . she doesn't know . . . yet."

"Were you going to tell her?"

"Eventually, when the time was . . right."

I poked my stiffy in her butt. "You also said you might do it again with me. Maybe this might be as good a time as . ."

Shannon interrupted, "YOU are such a naughty boy! You got all three of us in to bed and now what; you're going to do another round?"

"Shanni, you did Danni, me, and Susie, and are not exactly as pure as the driven snow."

"Well, I think it was Mae West's line, - 'I drifted'."

We both laughed, but I put my hand tentatively inside her robe. Yup, nothing under there but skin, and her nipple responded.

"Shanni," I whispered in her ear, "Would you like to 'shake hands' with your son once more, for old times' sake?"

"Oh, we couldn't not while they are up there, doing, you know."

I took my hand out of her robe, but put it on to her rear and slid it over the buns covered by the soft material. I found the divide and ran my fingers up and down lightly. She sighed. That was a good sign!

"Danni and Susie and daddy are having fun, why shouldn't we? Everybody is doing everybody, except you and pop. ."

"THAT will never happen!"

"Yes, I never thought that it would, my point is . ." I lifted the flannel high to reach under and touch her tush.

"I think I know what your point is. Or where it is. That is to say, I'm sure I know where it wants to be. That plum capped pointer that has fucked three mothers."

"One mother, and my other two moms. Each of you were happy I did, and willingly gave yourselves to me. You helped me seduce my own birth mother, your partner, which you seduced as me, even before I did it for real and with your blessing. It is good, it is nice, and it is okay, to have a man once in a while, even if you would prefer Angela Jolie to Brad Pitt." With that I found her slit and hot damn! She was wet, what do you know?!

"Did you like your date with Susie?" My finger was wiggling its way inward.

"Yes, she was fun, and delicious. I wonder if she and Danni are tasting one another tonight."

"Would you like that?"

Shannon pressed her bottom toward me opening more and her robe was getting looser. "I think it would be cute to see, but even better to have my own three way with them!"

"Now who is the naughty one around here? Come on . . lets you and I be 'naughty - nasty'? Don't say "never never", at least until I'm done!"

That got her to chuckle and I knew I was 'in like Flynn' with this lez-colleen. I unhooked my belt buckle.

"Wait, I want to do it so I can see the heterosexual action this time." She sat up. "Get on your knees before me." She shucked her robe off her shoulders. "Strip first!" She ordered me. I did with all dispatch. "Use the pillows." She tossed down a couple of throw cushions from off the sofa. She could have been directing a porn flick. Too bad I had returned the camera; maybe we ought to get one? That would be a kick, perhaps everybody could get their action recorded and we could watch each other's videos. I would have to make a proposal, but only after all the brouhaha settled down.

I did as I was instructed and we both watched the proud prow of my prick plowed into her pussy with her hips hanging nearly over the edge of the seat. Her legs were wide and her sex glistened. I put in just the head and withdrew to just touching her labia. Shanni nodded and I repeated, pushing more in then retreated, again and each stoke going deeper, until at last I was socked right into the root and held it there for her to feel the sensation of a man. "That is good; I do like it, the feel of flesh instead of plastic. No matter how realistic, the warmth and texture are not the same, are they? Still, you're not the great Ms. Jolie"

I began to stroke, "But I am jolly, 'cause you've got a great pitt!"

"I'm glad I'm being had by the 'Brad' and not some cad. That's one thing a dildo doesn't have, is a sense of humor. Thanks for cheering me up." she said, clamping her Kegels.

I moved my pelvis to make the 'motion of the ocean', the waves of the rocking boat, the tide rolling in. We watched the disappearance/appearance of my peter in and out her cavity. I was again amazed at her acceptance of my male member in her womanhood, with such grace and enjoyment. I'm not as open minded, and I was certainly not bi. But I was definitely not adverse to incest or family 'relations' when it came to my moms. Shanni was getting too good for me to last much longer. She had great control over those internal muscles. I began to make more vigorous movement and she slid lower a bit and wider to take my robust rutting. Then like a surprise to both of us the moment rose and steamrolled over our coupling, and our copulation became uncontrolled sheer ecstasy.

""OohH!! YESS!!" She cried out, wide-eyed as the blooming cum swept over her body. "That's the ticket! Pete! Bang your Shanni momma! Darlin', fuck me, FUCK ME!!"

"AHH! GOD! SHANNI! I love you! That is so good, inside you, uhh, here's some more!" I squeezed out another spurt inside her. I don't think I converted her, and I wasn't trying . . but I wanted to show her that a guy, a nice gentleman, could give her a good time too. I gave it 'my best shot'! It also helped to have a sense of humor, as that did help to relax things, so there was less tension. That works well with all women. In fact, people in general actually. I wondered how my dad had made out, or if he was put out if the two gals made out and he was a bit left out. 'Twould serve him right, if so. So what, I bagged his wife? He got his pot and stoned sex again, didn't he. And it's not as if I planned . . oh, yeah - I sort of did, didn't I!

Anyway, I still want to go back for seconds with mom Danni. And Susie might not mind a 'rePete' round with the cum back kid, I would wager. Then perhaps I might see if I could get Danni and Shanni in the sack with me. But these things must be handled . . . wait for it . . . (all together now, everybody say it!) "DELICATELY"!

THE END?

oediplex
oediplex
2,899 Followers