All Comments on 'My Trailer Park Mistress Ch. 02'

by nighttimestories

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Good, Hot

Like my title says. Hope you continue this series. You hint at a threesome, hope that happens too, also anal sex. Will his wife find out? Will she be in on the threesome?

Keep it cumming... Please.

don87654don87654over 15 years ago
Breeding?

So when is she going to get knocked up? And will she find out that you are married, first?

_vernon_vernonalmost 15 years ago
Waiting for the shoe to drop

I keep waiting for something to go wrong -- guess I'm just a pessimist. Also was waiting for an explanation for her picking him up, and more about her life outside the bedroom. But the story is good so far. Unlike your other commenters, I don't see a need for her to get pregnant or to indulge in anal sex -- aren't her pussy and mouth enough? I would like more descriptions of her getting his cum, to match the descriptions of him getting her juices. And a 3-way would be good if it comes naturally. The possibilities of him moving are interesting, but then she becomes the wife, and he would have to find another mistress. Don't mess up what's happening that will keep getting better [I hope].

DrewauDrewauover 4 years ago
Good, but some mistakes are distracting...

Like the name of the wife flips in the first page - Linda-Susan-Linda.

And some grammatical things

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Double standards he’s pissed off his wife might be cheating wen he definitely is

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Amy is a hottie. He isn't the only man she's picked up in that bar. Her trailer isn't a convent when he is home. Enjoy her while he's in town, but don't make the mistake of trying to make it permanent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I laughed when the cop decided to only give them a warning ticket. I had a cop tell me once that the highlight of his day was stopping hot and good looking big breasted women so he could give them warning tickets.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous