My Trailer Park Mistress Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grabbed her ass, pulled her pussy tightly to my face, and worked my tongue into her to taste her juices that were flowing freely. Her clit quickly hardened and was there for me to torment. I sucked it between my lips and then let my tongue flick across it lightly until I heard, "Oh Yes".

She was now pushing her pussy against my tongue as I continued to lick and suck on her. Amy's pussy gets so wet from excitement that she was actually dripping juices onto my chin. I placed my mouth on her clit and sucked while flicking my tongue on her when she moaned, "OH FUCK YES!"

Her body was quivering and then she actually ejaculated a sweet tasting liquid into my mouth. I jerked slightly because I had never had a woman ejaculate like that before and it shocked me.

She could not wait to get my cock inside her. She quickly scooted down, grabbed my hard cock, and guided it into her hot, wet pussy. She immediately sat down on it and began grinding her groin against mine. She was squeezing and pinching her tits as she rotated her hips on me. I grabbed hold of her hips and held on for the fucking that she was giving me. I could feel her pussy convulsing on my cock and it was if she was drawing the cum from my balls.

She moaned, "Cum in me, I want to feel your cock explode in my pussy."

She reached down to my nipples and pinched them to the point of being painful but it sent an electric shock to my balls and I could feel the cum quickly boiling in my balls.

Amy's pussy was milking the cum from my body, "Oh fuck baby her it comes!" I groaned.

Amy sat completely down on my cock and was rocking back and forth, "Come on fill me up". She begged.

I raised my ass of the blanket as the cum erupted from the head of my cock and filled her request and her pussy. My orgasm was so intense I saw stars and every muscle in my body was strained.

As my orgasm subsided, Amy laid over on my chest with my cock still pulsing inside her. We were both covered with a thin layer of perspiration from our session.

She said, "Thank-you. I have always wanted to fuck in this spot and my ex would never do it."

I replied, "Your ex must have been a very stupid man".

She rolled off me and lay on the blanket at my side.

It was now dusk and we decided we had better get out of here before it got completely dark. We gathered our things and headed for the car.

Once back to the trailer we showered together and sat naked in the living room drinking the rest of the wine and finishing the cheese and shrimp from our picnic.

Amy stood up and held out her hand. I took it and she walked me down the narrow hall to the bedroom. She sat on the edge of the bed and pulled me to her. She reached for my cock and put it between her lips. She was gently sucking and licking my cock and balls. My cock quickly sprang to life and was hard as a rock again.

When she had me good and hard she pulled me to the bed and said, "Lay down in the center of the bed on your back".

I did as I was instructed. Amy went to her dresser and pulled out a few items. She had a sleep mask that she put over my eyes and said, "Let's try something a little different".

I then could feel her tying something around one wrist and then the other. I could then tell she was tying the other ends to her four-poster bed.

When she was done, she leaned to my ear and whispered, "I'm going to make you cum without ever touching your cock. Relax and let your mind imagine what I am doing to you."

She then straddled my thighs and I could feel her lean forward. She began my slowly tracing circles around my nipples and then let her long red fingernails scrape across my now hard and erect nipples.

She then began speaking in a soft sensual voice, "Doesn't that feel good? Imagine that there are two girls in bed with you and we are both playing with your nipples. Oh yes I love the way your hard little nipples feel under my fingers."

She climbed off my legs and laid beside me. "I want to suck one of your hard little nipples and my friend wants to suck the other one."

I then felt her mouth as it enveloped my nipple and her tongue toyed with it. She was also rolling the other one between her fingers. My nipples were puckered up so hard that they ached

She quit licking and then blew on my nipple. There was an icy, hot sensation as she did so.

She whispered in my ear, "How do you like the peppermint on your nipple?"

She had placed a piece of peppermint candy in her mouth and the sensation was incredible.

Then she reached across, sucked the other nipple, and blew across it. The cool sensation was causing my cock to jerk with each breath across them.

She then licked and kissed my chest and stomach leaving traces of the cooling peppermint along the way. She blew across my body and the icy feeling was very erotic. My cock jumped again. Her hand the entire time was lightly stroking my thighs and hips.

She then whispered to me, "Do you want me to suck your cock?"

I groaned, "Yes please".

"Let your mind imagine me sucking on your cock. Imagine my lips stretched around your big, fat cock. Imagine watching it sliding in and out of my mouth soaked in my saliva." She moaned in a sexy tone.

She then slid down in the bed, was kissing my pubic area, and down my legs. She worked her way back to my inner thighs and was kissing an licking them. She kissed and licked the tender area where my hip joined my legs and then blew across the peppermint that was left behind. My cock spasmed again and jerked at the sensation.

My mind was working overtime in the dark under the mask. I could see Amy sucking my cock.

Amy then straddled my body again. This time I could sense a warmth close to my face. Then I could smell her sweet pussy. She continued to lick and kiss all around my cock but never touching it.

I could tell her pussy was very close so I stuck out my tongue and there it was.

Amy moaned then said, "You are such a naughty boy. I bet you want to fuck me don't you?"

I pulled my tongue from her pussy and said, "Yes please fuck me".

She mewed, "Sorry lover you're just going to have to imagine my wet, hot pussy surrounding your cock". She then blew a hot breath across my cock and I went back to licking her pussy.

She continued to scrape her nails along my thighs and all around my cock occasionally blowing her hot breath across my cock.

She backed closer to me, I found her hard little clit, and she moaned approval at what I was doing.

I could feel the precum dripping from my cock and onto my groin. Amy said, "Oh baby lick my pussy and make me cum. I want you to cum with me." She continued licking and kissing everywhere but my cock. I could feel the cum in my balls as they tightened up against my body.

Amy groaned and pushed harder against my tongue, "OOOOHHHH lover you're making me cum. I can feel your hard cock deep inside my pussy."

My mind then went into overdrive and imagined her pussy massaging my cock.

"OOOHHHHH fuck I'm cummmmming!" Amy moaned and blew across my cock.

The most intense orgasm of my life was taking over my body. The cum was struggling to climb up my shaft and I was trying to force it out. I was moaning like a wild animal into Amy's pussy. The vibrations from my moans set her off and she again ejaculated in my mouth.

No sooner than she shot her cum onto my face than I screamed, "OOOOOOHHHHHHH FUUUCCCK!"

The first shot of cum exploded from my cock and then Amy sucked my cock into her mouth as the second shot went into her mouth. I nearly blacked out from the intensity of the orgasm.

Amy licked my cock clean and then climbed off my body. She pulled the mask from my face and when my eyes adjusted to the small amount of light in the room, I saw where the first shot had gone. She had my cum splayed across her tits.

She used her fingers to scoop it up and then stuck her fingers in her mouth with a, "mmmmmmmmm".

She then untied my wrists and kissed me.

I had recovered by now and said, "Damn! That was the most intense orgasm of my life."

She grinned and said, "I'm glad you enjoyed it."

"Hell yes I enjoyed it. By the way, you made a comment while I was incapacitated there. You wanted me to imagine two women sucking on my nipples?"

She was staring at the ceiling, "I wondered if you caught that".

"Yes I caught it. It was one of those little tidbits that set the mood."

She just grinned and said, "I knew you would like thinking about it. All men want two hot naked women in bed to tease them, don't they?"

"I would be lying if I told you that the thought didn't turn me on." I added as I watched her expression.

She rolled over and put her head on the pillow. I moved in behind her to put my arm around her and we fell asleep.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The next morning I woke up and Amy was not in bed. I heard a noise coming from the kitchen so I went to investigate.

Amy was in the kitchen cooking breakfast in that bib apron that made her look so sexy. I walked up behind her, slid my hands inside the bib, and wrapped my hands around those gorgeous tits.

She jumped and said, "Damn it you scared me."

I laughed and said, "I'm sorry but who did you think was in here grabbing your tits?"

She turned and gave me a kiss. "Sit down I have breakfast ready."

I sat down and said, "I have a ten o'clock appointment and then a three o'clock flight back home."

She asked, "When will you be back?"

I took a bite of my eggs and said, "I actually will be back next week this time".

She worked her way in between the food and me and sat on my lap, "Why don't you just transfer to here."

Wow, that caught me by surprise. Little did she know that would be more difficult than she thought and a lot more involved.

I shook slightly in the affirmative and said, "I will have to give that some thought. You know our offices are not here and it would probably mean a demotion if I did."

She pouted out her lip and said, "I just would like to see you more." She stood up and went back into the kitchen.

"I would also like to see you more often. Let me check into the possibilities and openings when I get back." I added.

I finished eating, gave her another kiss, and said, "I'm hitting the shower then calling a cab so I won't be late".

I strolled down the hall to the bathroom and turned on the water. Once the temperature was ok I stepped in and began soaping up my hair.

I suddenly felt a hand on my cock and I jumped.

Amy laughed, "Who did you think was going to be in here grabbing your cock?"

She stood behind me and began stroking my cock, which took no time at all to get very hard.

She spun me around and said, "Here is a little something so you won't forget about me this week".

She squatted down in the shower and sucked my hard cock into her mouth. She was using her hand to stroke it while sucking on each down stroke. She was focused on one thing and that was making me cum. It did not take long as I felt my knees buckle and then moaned. I shot a load into her waiting mouth.

We finished showering and climbed out. After drying off I called a cab and finished packing. As soon as I had finished a honk came from outside. I glanced out the window and the cab was waiting.

Amy was still naked as I gave her a kiss goodbye and headed for the door. Amy followed me to the door.

"I'll see you next week." I said.

As I walked to the cab I noticed the cabbies eyes bugged out and turned to see Amy standing just beyond the door waving, naked! She had a huge grin on her face and then shut the door.

As I climbed into the cab the cabbie said, "Where to?"

I gave him the address to the meeting and he started on our way.

The cabbie asked, "It must be hard to leave home knowing she is there?"

I said, "Yes it is but it sure makes coming back a special event".

12