All Comments on 'My Twin Brother Ch. 04-06'

by tomtom45

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
saunassaunasabout 8 years ago

"Being identical twins when you are boy and girl" (second row in the text) Identical are identical and never different sex. Twins can be boy and girl but never identical when they are different sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Technicalities aside this is a really good one

Aside from some minor details this story turned out to be a real gem, the relationship is coming along very nicely, the emotion culmination of their love was spot-on, the jealousy part was fun to read, and as a whole it's quite straightforward and enjoyable read.

Easily 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
re: Identical are identical and never different sex.

Well, to be technical, if you do a little searching on the net, there have actually been three cases of opposite sex identical twins. Three. Not three in the past decade or so. Three.

<P>

So, yeah, statistically it works out to never. However, while some may argue "See, it can happen," the fact is if it would, they'd pretty much stand out and be under so much scrutiny the ability to engage in such as relationship would be even more problematic for any siblings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Debate

In the case of a different sex identical twin...as rare as they are...the girl will ALWAYS suffer from Turner's syndrome because of the chromosomal issues of loosing the male chromosome during development. Other than that, the story is good.

horny2doithorny2doitabout 8 years ago

What a great story !! Finally, they both cross that special threshhold of complete giving to each other, hot sex, understanding and total committment being twins. I hope they are smart and continue to share this gift and are careful so it continues as a winderful thing between them. Thank you !! Please wite another chapter to see where they go from here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Beautifully done

Thank you for such a wonderful story of love. It was a pleasure to go along with Pete and Cate for their lovemaking, to be there when they crossed the threshold together. I still imagine Pete with a smattering of blond chest hair -- now dampened a bit by sweat -- and licked clean by Cate. I can understand why both cry and sob in their inward happiness. Please write more -- I love the characters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
its good to see...

its good to see that till now there is not another women in their life like most other story. where the brother fall in love another very nice girl and the sister become bisexual.

popbellapopbellaalmost 8 years ago
Beautiful!

This was, by far, the most amazing and erotic story I have read on this site to date. Thank you for sharing it!!

OlebillOlebillover 7 years ago
Fantastic

Want more of what happens as they go back home and later if they stay together. Would be lovely if they did go and live as a couple and had there own family.

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 7 years ago
Love this

what a well written loving story. thank you

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 7 years ago
Details

Nice story, nicely written. To those concerned there will always be things that are not may not be probable in reality. This story is, after all, fiction. Just like the hymen being present after having fingers penetrating the vagina. The first finger should have removed that pesky thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
extasy

Well written allows slow times to capture the sensations of each character.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Only same sex.............

can be identical. A boy and a girl will always be fraternal, same sex can also be fraternal. Fraternal = 2 separately fertilized eggs, Identical = I fertilized egg splitting before multiplying.

Ratman1968WRatman1968W7 months ago

-Well written. I’m surprised about the very lengthy build up. Every author has their own style, their Flourish you might say, and yours different and delightful. BRAVO!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous