My Twin Brother Ch. 04-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, well, Gina has a name and I thought we could call my . . . dick, . . . Jack!"

"Well, Jack is better than Dick! But why Jack?"

"Well, he has always been Jacked-off!" laughed Pete.

So, Jack it was, and we both laughed.

Going to Melbourne together was never planned as a big thing, but it was becoming huge. Pete got Dad to let us use some of his Frequent Flyer points and booked us a beautiful room at a 5 star hotel not far from the concert venue. He just booked it in his name as a queen-bed room.

I went all out with some new clothes and even went to a beauty salon where I had booked a bikini wax among other procedures. But the girl got me talking and I explained that I was going away with Jack and that it was a special occasion. So, she talked me into having a Brazillian Wax.

OMG, it hurt like hell and I couldn't touch myself in that area for about 2 days. But then it started to feel amazing. I was aware of my girl bits almost all the time. Wearing some of my new underwear made me think about sex almost constantly.

Pete tried all sorts of things to get me to do something with him and I just refused and said that he'd have to wait till Melbourne.

Lets skip the drama of getting there with a delayed flight. But it did give us a chance to talk and we decided to spend the weekend as if we were truly a couple. We held hands, cuddled and kissed and looked into each other's eyes and generally let our love show. It felt great and when we finally got to our hotel on the Friday afternoon, we were fully into the couple routine.

Our corner room overlooked the river with the city backdrop and the bay the other way . . . perfect!

Pete booked a small Italian Restaurant in the city that he had researched and we enjoyed a fabulous meal with great Italian wine. But, we were both nervous about what was to come and several times we reminded each other to relax. There was plenty of time . . .

We stopped in the lobby bar for a nightcap; something neither of us had ever done before, and settled on Contreau-on-ice, which was delicious and refreshing.

In the lift up to our floor, Pete took me in his arms and kissed me. We didn't need to say anything, as we both knew what the other was thinking.

The door shut behind us and in the dim light we silently went to the window and looked at the city lights. Pete stood behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist while he kissed my neck. I turned and kissed him with a passion that we could hardly contain.

"Bathroom." I whispered and collected my toiletries bag and the new very sexy nightie I had bought specially.

When I emerged 10 minutes later, with butterflies in my stomach, Pete was sitting quietly watching the city lights and there were candles everywhere! How did he do that? I had a sudden image of the sprinklers going off and us getting sprung!

"How perfect is this Cate?" he said quietly. "The most important night of my life so far . . ."

"And mine! Wow Pete, this is beautiful! They won't set the sprinklers and fire alarm off will they?

Pete turned, suddenly realising this possibility, but stopped frozen to the spot when he saw me in my sheer nightie.

"Oh Cate, you are so beautiful and I love your . . . your . . . " and just waved his hand to indicate what I was almost wearing.

"I can't wait to get it off you" he said coming towards me.

"Bathroom!" I said and pointed to the en-suite with a stern look on my face followed by a hurry-up smile.

"Oh yeah. But don't you go anywhere . . ."

"Like this?"

Pete laughed as he shot the door and I walked to the window to look at the city. I was nervous but excited and definitely ready to really make love to Pete.

The light from the bathroom came on and went out. Pete came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me. He was naked and I could feel Jack through my sheer nightie.

"I've got a surprise for you Pete. In fact, I've got 2 surprises!" I whispered.

"What?"

"Well, the first one you are going to have to find yourself!"

Pete's hands were everywhere through my nightie. He said something about it feeling good but he soon began to lift the hem and pulled it over my head. Now we were both naked and so close. Thank goodness for the turn-down service as Pete scooped me up, carried me to the edge of our huge bed and walked on his knees to lay me gently in the very centre.

The candlelight was enough to see basics but he still hadn't noticed my bare girl bits. Pete was on his knees beside me, and bent down to kiss me again. His left hand was gently caressing my tummy and began moving down. Suddenly he froze as his hand caressed complete smoothness where he expected to find my short and curlies.

"What the . . ."

I giggled and responded "That's the first surprise for you my love!"

Now he was really feeling me everywhere between my legs and I opened my knees to give him better access.

"So smooth . . . so soft. Amazing feeling . . . Cate, how . . .?"

"It's a Brazillian wax. Like it?"

For an answer he was suddenly kissing me down there and I couldn't understand what he was saying as he wouldn't break the contact of his mouth and my new smooth Gina.

Pete had swung around and his knees were still up beside my chest as his amazing kissing, licking and sucking started to take effect and I began to melt. Instinctively I reached under his balls from behind and found his now fully erect penis with my left hand and pulled him towards me, lifting his right knee to gain access. Pete got the idea and without stopping the attention he was giving Gina with his mouth, I soon had Jack in kissing range.

We were now in the classic "69" position with me under him. I reached back and dragged a pillow under my head so I could be closer and take more of him into my mouth. He tasted so good and I knew that we were both contributing some fluids to this sucking oral fucking we were engaged in. It was exquisite and exciting as we built towards our first orgasm together for more than a week. The waiting was worth it and Pete was surpassing his earlier triumph by transporting me into another ecstatic state as he alternated between tongue fucking me and sucking my clitoris into his mouth and flicking the hell out of it.

For my part I had his penis down my throat without and thought of gagging. It was beautiful to feel him so far into me as I stroked his balls and felt him twitching. I cried out around him in as I lifted off the bed in an orgasm that was so intense that I think I would have passed out if I wasn't so intent on having Pete so far down my throat and feeling him explode in spasms, as his balls bounced on my nose on each thrust.

Pete later said that he was suddenly afraid he was choking me and pulled upward, causing me to suck harder as the head of his penis came back into my mouth. I didn't want to lose him from my mouth and although the head of his penis seemed to almost fill my mouth as his last squirts came, I didn't lose a drop of his semen and savoured the lot this time.

We were wet with perspiration, saliva and our love juices as we collapsed beside each other.

"Now I've got a surprise!" said Pete as he slid off the bed and went to the mini-bar. Wit a flourish Pete produced a bottle of Champagne.

"It's French too!"

"Pete, why don't we keep it to celebrate . . . afterwards . . ." I suggested.

"Are we really going to do this? Are you sure Cate?"

"Oh yes, yes Pete! I'm so ready and I just can't wait any longer."

Pete came back to the bed after putting the Champagne back in the fridge. He opened the bedside drawer and took out a packet of condoms and waved them at me.

"We don't need them Pete!"

"What?"

"I'm on the pill Pete. That's my next surprise. I'm safe now so we can do it without a condom."

"Oh Cate, you are so wonderful!" he said as he straddled me and began kissing and sucking my breasts.

I reached down and took Jack in my hands. He was getting hard again.

"How do you want to do this Cate? Me on top?"

"Yes, but be gentle, I'm a bit scared . . ."

"Cate, I'd never hurt you so just relax . . . we've got all night!"

I reached up, put my arms around his neck and my legs around his back, then lifted myself off the bed so I was glued to him, hanging from his body as he supported himself on his knees and with his arms either side of me.

"Oh, I love you Pete . . . I want to stay this close to you forever!"

I could feel Jack against my labia and I could feel how wet I was as I moved my hips up and down, sliding him along my swollen lips.

Pete lowered my back to the bed and I relaxed my bear hug on him but lifted my knees up and back so they were almost touching my breasts. Pete took his penis in his hand and began sliding it up and down my now very wet and swollen labia. I could feel the head as it slid over my clitoris and moved closer to my opening.

Involuntarily I raised my hips towards him and captured his penis right where I wanted it. Pete lowered himself slightly and now I could really feel him entering me. I was shaking like a leaf but it wasn't with fear, it was anticipation and the need to have him inside me.

"Oh, come into me Pete . . . I want you in me so much . . ."

"Cate, you're so tight. Can I fit?"

"It's not hurting . . . just push a bit . . ."

"OK, but tell me if I'm hurting you."

Pete pushed and I pushed up, wanting him in me further. Then he pulled back a bit and I clung tighter, not wanting to lose the progress we had made. But then Pete pushed in again and suddenly it was a bit easier. Pulling back had helped and now the head of his penis was truly inside. Oh, it felt glorious and yet huge and frightening. I could feel myself stretching to let him in. I was amazed at the detail of what I could feel. I could feel the ridge around the base of the head of his circumcised penis and it felt so good.

Just as he did before, Pete pulled out a bit and again I tried to follow him by raising my hips. Then he pushed in again and I froze. He hit something and it hurt. Must be my hymen I thought and I let out a little cry as I bit Pete's shoulder.

Pete froze and pulled back a bit.

"Cate, am I hurting you?"

"No . . . it's not you . . . we're both hurting Gina a bit but it will be OK. Just let me relax a bit!"

So we waited and both relaxed. Pete reached up the bed and pulled a pillow down.

"Lift up a bit and put this under you." He said, "It might help you to relax."

I did and Pete did, and in the process, he slipped out. The feeling of loss was almost panicky and I grabbed at him to get him back inside again. With the pillow in place I was at a better angle and it worked. I was able to relax more. Pete pointed Jack at the spot again and he slipped in easily. Back to the obstacle.

"Just push slowly . . . I can feel it will go in." I breathed into Pete's ear.

Pete built the pressure and I tried to push up. But it was hurting and I was tensing up again. Pete pulled back and thrust gently forward again to the same spot and it didn't hurt. In fact, it felt just perfect. He did this several times and moaned.

"Oh Cate, what a feeling!"

I reached down and felt his penis going into me. I ran my fingers around my very slick labia and up and down the base of his penis as it went in and out. He was about a third in I guessed.

"I can feel you sliding in . . . feels so good . . . want more in . . . you feel."

Pete had been supporting himself on his arms above me and now he lowered himself on top of me . . . a wonderful squashing feeling, mashing my breasts and my so sensitive nipples under his chest. He reached down and felt with me as our fingers explored and felt him moving in me. It was so intense but we were both anxious to move on.

Then Pete took his penis and after sliding it up and down my lips, he began to rub the head over my engorged clitoris. In seconds I thought I was going to come again. I wanted him in me now and I pushed him down to my entrance as I wrapped my heels over his bum and pulled him into me.

"Aah . . . so good . . . push Pete . . . just do it . . . yes!"

He pushed, and I pulled him into me with my legs around him. There was a sound deep within me, like when your tummy does funny things, and a sharp pain that I almost enjoyed. And he was through and going deeper. I felt his hips sink closer to me, and again, the detail of what I could feel was amazing me.

"That's it Pete! Just stop for a sec . . . let me get used to it." As I realised I was sobbing.

"Oh Cate, I've hurt you!" cried Pete, raining kisses on my face.

"No, no, it's wonderful! I'm not sure why I'm crying . . . I just love you and love this moment so much."

And with that I began to move. We both began to move and with each coming together we got deeper until I could feel his curly pubes against my clitoris. Oh, this was the best feeling of my life.

Pete's weight was fully on me and I loved that feeling of him being closer than ever before. I had my hands on the top of his buttocks, pushing him with my fingers. Somehow willing him to go deeper and faster. There was a sloshing sound as the base of his penis mashed into my labia. We were very wet and slippery and I slid my fingers down to feel. There was heat and I wasn't sure where my body ended and Pete's began -- we were one surely!

I was building to something that I had never felt before. I knew it had to be another orgasm, but this was different. This wasn't just my clitoris, my nipples, my vagina, this was me. All of me. My body was going to have an orgasm and the building was like climbing a beautiful staircase. Like a vista appearing before me as I ascended, the knowledge that something momentous was about to happen, became more and more intense, more beautiful, more exquisite with each thrust we made together.

We were making sounds I'd never heard before and I can't recall them exactly but they were the sounds of love that only happens at this moment. We were in the final act now; we both knew that we were about to reach the most wonderful moment of our lives.

There were no more steps to climb, we were there and with a sound from our hearts Pete lifted me off the bed with a final thrust and a sound that can't be described came from us both.

I could feel every detail of his penis as it erupted his seed deep into me. It went straight to my heart and each spurt of his hot liquid went into my very being. Pete's body was rigid and I could feel the muscles in his back standing out as I hugged him into me. My body was on fire. Every fibre of me was in ecstasy. This was the ultimate rapture. Nothing could ever be better than this.

Pete was suddenly twice his weight as he collapsed onto me, his ragged breath coming in rasps as he sobbed into my neck.

"Love you . . .love you . . ." between sobs of happiness and catching his breath.

"There will never be anything in my life more special Pete! Thank you for being you, my wonderful brother, my lover and the most perfect man going!

Pete rolled off me and I flung myself across him as his penis left me. I felt for it and it was softening, slippery with our juices, but so lovely to hold.

Pete half sat, rested on one elbow, kissed me deeply and cupped my slippery, leaking, still sensitive vulva. It was squishy, very swollen and almost too sensitive to touch but it felt so good having this contact as we came down from our surreal lovemaking. This touching wasn't sexual, it was just us being close and thanking our respective bodies for what we had given each other.

Pete grinned at me in the dim light and said: "We really did it didn't we Cate? We made love and it was so much more than I could ever have expected. I didn't know that there could be something so wonderful!"

I reached over and turned the dimmer on our bedside light to reveal our glowing and shiny bodies. Pete's penis and his lower tummy was slick with what we had produced. There were streaks of blood amongst the other fluids. Pete took his hand away and I looked at my lower body to see the fruits of our efforts. I was a mess down there but I didn't care. I thought how normally I would be embarrassed to be like this in front of anyone, but I didn't feel that way. Pete looked and I let him, almost proudly actually.

Then he leaned down and kissed me there. Kissed what we had done and came away with his mouth wet with everything including my virginal blood.

It was a symbolic gesture and so I reciprocated and kissed his now limp penis, sucking just the tip between my lips.

We looked a sight and my instinct was to head for the bathroom. But Pete had other ideas and said: "We must celebrate first!"

Out came the Veuve Clicquot again and Pete opened it so that some of it sprayed onto us both like they do at the Grand Prix! We had run our race after all and with much laughter we toasted each other and drank our fill of this beautiful nectar.

"This will always be our special drink Cate! Every time we share this, we'll remember this moment and the love we have for each other."

"To you Pete! To the most wonderful and caring man who I will love my whole life!" And I drained the glass.

We went on making ridiculous toasts to Gina and Jack and finished the bottle. It was 2:00 am when we took a long and loving shower with no fear of the hot water running out!

I remade the bed in a fashion and wondered what the housemaid would think of the bloodied pillow and sheet! I'm sure they've seen it before I thought.

"Are you sore Cate?" asked Pete as we snuggled back into bed.

"Why do you ask?" I replied coyly.

"Well, we could try it again if you like . . ."

12