My Voyage of Discovery Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where to next, Beth?" Jìngyi asked.

"Why don't we start up at the top of the ship with Roberta and whoever is in the game rooms, and work our way to the bottom."

"Sounds like a plan. Good day, lady and gentlemen," Jìngyi said. "Smooth sailing."

We went up to the beauty salon and Roberta was there. She'd been at morning muster and knew what we were there for. She and Jìngyi shared a room and she had her panties off as soon as we entered the room. They'd seen each other naked often enough, she didn't care Jìngyi was with me.

"You might want to use this strapless vibrator to fuck her with, Roberta. I loved fucking Angelique with it."

"Fine, show me how it works."

Jìngyi showed her how to stick the shorter end in her pussy and turn it on. She had me bend over one of the salon chairs and pushed into my cunt. As soon as she did, I climaxed.

"Fuck, I'm cumming," I moaned. "I don't think you should use it, or you're going to need to stop every minute or so and waste all your time."

"Damn!" Roberta said. "I love this thing."

"Roberta, lie on your massage table. Jìngyi, fuck Roberta with it while I lick and suck her clit."

"With it in my cunt?" Jìngyi asked.

"No use your hand to hold it. I'd do it myself but my hands are confined behind my back."

Roberta was already climbing onto the table. She handed the vibrator to Jìngyi and said, "Fuck me, damn it."

I leaned over Roberta and started nibbling on her clitoris and other parts of her as Jìngyi used her hand and fucked her with the vibrator. In ten minutes, she had five orgasms, each more powerful than the last.

Finished, she said. "Oh, my God!. We have to get one of these, Jìngyi. This is incredible."

"Are you fucking each other now?" I asked, interested.

Roberta blushed.

"We are occasionally," Jìngyi replied. "After both of us enjoyed being with you, we realized it might be fun to pleasure one another some of the time. We both still like men, but we're sharing a bunk more often than not. Decided not to be bound by normal sexual conventions. Sometimes Kelly joins us for the sex, though our bunks are too small to be comfortable with three sleeping in them."

"Have you thought about putting both mattresses on the floor if you want to sleep three together? You'd probably need to make them up in the morning."

They looked at each other. "I think we have enough floor space," Roberta said.

"It wouldn't have to be all the time, but if you wanted some extra bodies around for your fun and games," I hinted. "Perhaps Master would be conducive to Miranda or I coming for an occasional sleepover, or Hannah and Angelique might happily join you. Even Lynn appreciates a female now."

Roberta sat up and kissed me. "You're a doll. Best slave Joshua ever had."

"We'd best get going now. Is there anyone else on this deck at the moment?" I asked.

"Buck and Phil were playing pool awhile ago. Don't know if they're still there," Roberta said.

We went into the game room and they were just racking up another game. I didn't remember them being at the muster this morning. Apparently, Jìngyi knew they weren't because she explained the rules to them.

"You're letting yourself be fucked by the entire crew?" Buck asked, setting down his pool cue.

"It's what Master wants," I replied, "and, only for ten minutes. The ten minutes is a hard restriction."

"Has Joshua ever had one of his slaves fuck the entire crew before?" Buck asked Phil, who was dropping his pants.

"I don't think so. I mean, they may have gotten through most of the crew by the end of the cruise, but never in one day," he replied, waving me over.

I'd wondered about it myself. This was Jìngyi's first cruise too, so I couldn't ask her. I went to Phil and he bent me over the pool table and speared into my cunt. I was so fucking aroused, he could only fuck me for three minutes before I had to call time or I'd cum. Jìngyi called a halt and I finished him in my mouth. He still had two minutes left, so I kept sucking him until he was clean.

Buck told me to suck him since he figured I'd still be ready to cum, but he wanted to last the entire ten minutes. I told Jìngyi to let me know when the time reached eight minutes and proceeded to give him the best ten minute blow job I could without using my hands. I timed it pretty damn close because his prick was still weakly pulsing when she called time. I pulled off and the last couple weak spurts hit me in the face.

"Damn!" Phil said. "I'm hard again. That was so fucking hot."

"She'll be looking for you again this afternoon," Jìngyi said.

"You really are a slut, aren't you. Innocent college student is just a facade," Phil said, tucking his new erection back in his pants. His words were dripping with vitriol and disgust so it wasn't what he said, but the way he said it.

I was stunned. As many things as I'd done so far, I'd never really considered myself in a negative way. Not in the way he meant it, a disgusting, vile, filthy, piece of trash. Engaged in slutty behavior, yes, but not a piece of trash. I heard a loud crack and looked up.

Jìngyi had stepped forward and slapped Phil across the face. Her handprint was red on his cheek. It looked like Phil was going to slug her back, but Buck bowed up and told him to back off. For a second, Phil looked like he'd square off on Buck.

"You're kidding, right," Buck said. "Grow up, Phil. You deserved that. The only reason Jìngyi did it is because Beth's hands are confined behind her back. I'd have slugged you."

"She is what Joshua wants her to be, you asshole," Jìngyi said. "She doesn't have sex with anyone unless Joshua tells her she can. If you think she'd suck your scraggly ass, ugly, crooked cock without orders from Joshua, you're a retard. Joshua also wants his slaves treated with respect. I'm going to tell him what you said. If she never touches your cock again, it will be too soon. Fucking say you're sorry."

"Why should I apologize? What would you call it? She's fucking the entire crew twice in a single day. If that's not a slut, what is it?"

"She's Joshua's submissive sex slave. It's not the same thing!" Jìngyi screamed.

"Jìngyi, it's all right," I said. "Don't argue with him. He doesn't understand. Probably never will. I've certainly engaged in behavior which most everyone would agree is slutty. He thinks, rightly or wrongly, engaging in slutty behavior makes me a slut. Perhaps I am. I agreed to the terms and conditions of my submission which included being prepared to fuck people other than my Master. Let's go. It's not worth arguing about."

We were both fairly quiet the rest of the morning, as we went around the ship spending ten minutes with each person. All the rest of the women used my mouth. Half of the men only used my mouth, nearly half started in my cunt, but had to finish in my mouth because I couldn't cum. Only three men started in my mouth and finished in my cunt, one being Edgar, another Chaney, and the third Manuel. His case deserved special mention only due to the way it occurred.

Manuel and Sherry had both missed muster as well, having been engaged in patching up a minor injury at the time, and Miranda and Lynn hadn't been by yet to explain it. When Jìngyi told them the rules, Sherry was excited.

"I want you to suck Manuel off until he's almost ready to cum," Sherry said. "Then while you're licking my cunt, I want him to fuck you until he fills your cunt with his sperm."

"Okay," I said, not particularly concerned how I got through my task.

"Wait a minute," Manuel said. "Don't I get a say in this. I don't think I should fuck Beth. Fucking her is not the same as a blow job, honey, especially where she was teaching us how to have better sex. We're engaged to be married and I'm not sure I should be fucking other women. I'm not particularly interested in an open relationship where we're both fucking other people."

"Manuel, baby, I want this," Sherry said. "To have Beth licking me while you're fucking her is exciting and arousing to me. It will really make me orgasm hard. Please, for me."

They went back and forth a few more minutes while we waited. Sherry was obviously the more sexually adventurous; Manuel the more conservative one, but it fit their profile as far as I could tell. Sherry was submissive and she not only wanted to surrender herself, her sex drive increased the more she submitted, but wanted to please her 'Master', Manuel. She wanted him to be able to fuck others the way other Dominants did. Manuel was all for skipping his ten minutes altogether.

"Listen, we can come back later after you settle this," Jìngyi said. "Beth has a lot of other people to take care of."

Sherry threw down the gauntlet.

"Manuel, if we don't do this; I'm going to break off our engagement."

This statement finally settled the matter, but not joyfully. Manuel did as Sherry asked, but he was pissed. Sherry got on the exam table and pulled up her skirt. I noticed she didn't have any underwear on. She was engaging in more slave behavior. I sucked him for about five minutes until he said he was close, then as I licked Sherry's sweet cunt, Manuel pounded me hard and angrily from behind. He didn't even stop when I said I had to cum, fucking me right through my orgasm until he spurted deep inside me. Two unpermitted orgasms. I was up to twenty swats tomorrow morning and the day wasn't over. Sherry really climaxed hard when she heard him grunting and pumping behind me, filling me with his cum and then cumming again before her ten minutes was up.

As soon as Sherry vacated the exam table, Jìngyi climbed on, pulling down her underwear.

"I can't wait any longer," she said, spreading her legs. "That was so hot, I want my ten minutes now."

She didn't even care Manuel and Sherry were watching as I pleasured her for ten minutes, giving her two orgasms as well. When I finished, Sherry was on her knees sucking Manuel's cock, trying to soothe his continued mad on.

I was in the laundry room taking care of the last of my morning's crew members, Pedro, when the ship signaled four bells, which was noon and lunch time. According to Master's rules of engagement, Pedro had to feed me at lunch, so when I extracted his cum, we went to the mess and Jìngyi put whatever food I wanted on a plate. I'd swallowed a lot of cum this morning, and would again this afternoon, so I went with light foods. Jìngyi released my elbow cuffs and told Pedro he was responsible for feeding me and when I was done eating he could take me back to the laundry room and fuck me to another orgasm, no matter how long it took.

"Just don't release her wrists, Pedro, so you won't be able to fuck her missionary style, but you might enjoy her riding you cowgirl. She'll have to really work you without having use of her hands. I'll come fetch her in the laundry room when I come back."

He said he understood and Jìngyi ran off, not even grabbing food. Most of the crew had seen how Master fed his slaves and Pedro was no exception. He put me on his lap and caressed me as he fed me. He was actually quite good at the caressing and I climaxed a couple more times as I ate.

I was back in the laundry room forty-five minutes later riding Pedro cowgirl fashion while he played with my breasts and helped me ride him, when there was an announcement on the intercom.

"Attention all crew, attention all crew," Master said. "We've lost a crew member today. Phil has decided to seek other employment opportunities. He's currently headed to Puerto Rico where he'll catch a flight back to the states. If anyone has a friend or knows anyone who would be interested in taking Phil's position, please give their names and contact information to Dave in Human Resources.

"In a further development, this afternoon's sex special has been cancelled. Apparently, not everyone is aware of the wonderful opportunity you've been afforded and how much my sex slaves mean to me. When I tell you they are my most precious possession and will always be treated with the utmost of respect, it doesn't mean what it should to everyone. They mean more to me than this ship does. When I tell you I'd rather see this ship sink rather than one of my slaves disrespected in any way, you should damn well pay attention. If anyone else thinks my slaves are sluts or whores, you can turn in your resignation notices now. As soon as Beth and Miranda are done with what you're doing, I'd like you to report back to my quarters."

Now I knew where Jìngyi had gone at lunch. Master sounded pissed. Pedro kept fucking me during the announcement and climaxed halfway through it. I was close to my third orgasm myself and kept riding him even after he finished. He stayed hard enough to bring me off and I cleaned him up afterward, thanked him for the wonderful fucking and headed back to Master's quarters.

I reached Master's room before Miranda and Lynn. Jìngyi and Hannah were there. Master released my hands and began apologizing to me right away as I rolled my shoulders to stretch them out.

"I'm so sorry for what happened with Phil, Beth."

"You don't have to apologize for the behavior of others, Master. Besides, he wasn't entirely wrong. I am a slut, or certainly behaving like one. I was essentially having sex with 28 different people today two or more times. If I'm not a slut, perhaps there's another definition I'm unfamiliar with. You're paying me a hundred grand for my year on the ship. Essentially, people wouldn't be entirely out of bounds for calling me a whore either. Sticks and stones, etcetera."

Miranda and Lynn came in the room. Master immediately asked them if anyone had been disrespectful.

"Disrespectful in what way?" Lynn asked.

"Calling Miranda a slut or whore or treating her with anything less than respect," Master said.

"Do you mean rough fucking, Master?" Miranda asked. "Everyone was eager to be fucking a US Congresswoman. I considered their fucking to be energetic, but not particularly rough or nasty. A couple people called me a sexy slut as I swallowed their cum. I didn't think it was disrespectful. I thought they were enjoying themselves and expressing their appreciation. They were smiling and laughing when they said it."

"Sir," I said, "I don't think you should be upset for people calling us sluts or whores, at least not just the words. It's what you're treating us as. Making us have sex with a multitude of people sixty times over the course of a day pretty much makes us sluts. It's just a word. I'll admit the way Phil said it made me feel like a vile piece of trailer trash, but I've called myself a slut sometimes, and you have too, though you didn't mean anything by it except I'm an oversexed slave."

"I agree with Beth, Master," Miranda said. "I feel slutty obeying your orders, but I enjoy the feeling of being your slut, doing what you want me to do. It makes me feel free and unconstrained."

"Lynn, would you agree the men who called Miranda a sexy slut meant no disrespect to her?"

"I didn't take it that way, Joshua. Obviously, I didn't hear what was said to Beth, but I'd have to agree, at least by my definitions, these two women are sexy sluts. Words alone don't make it disrespectful. You know I care a great deal for Beth and Miranda myself and think nothing but great things of them. Hell, I'm ready to start calling myself a sexy slut. I'm enjoying all the fucking I'm able to do. If I enjoy having sex with multiple people of both sexes, doesn't that make me a slut? Perhaps it's still part of the double standard we have of men and women who enjoy sex."

"Jìngyi, you still think Phil was being disrespectful, not just flirty?"

"Absolutely, Joshua, though I've never thought Phil was particularly fond of women. He's always kind of pressured or cajoled women into having sex with him, then treated them like shit after they succumbed and had sex. Roberta and Kelly both warned me about him when I came aboard. He acts like he's doing you a great favor to have sex with him, then hates you when you do, like you've just proved his point all women are disgusting whores."

"He was nasty about it, Master," I confirmed for Jìngyi. "He made me feel like shit on his shoe when he said it. It doesn't surprise me to hear he was a misogynist. Plus, after Jìngyi slapped him, he looked like he was going to haul off and slug her. I think only Buck telling him to lay off kept her from getting the shit kicked out of her."

"Then good riddance," Master said. "I'm glad I got rid of him. Anyway, you're both done for the day."

"I hope this doesn't mean you're going to quit rewarding members of your crew for their hard work, sir," I said.

"You like being fucked by lots of different people, Beth?"

"I am an oversexed slut, sir," I said, smiling.

"So am I, Master," Miranda said. "It was a fun morning."

"Fine. Lynn take Miranda to your room and get her cleaned up. She has dried cum on her face and thighs. You can play with her until supper. I'll do the same with Beth here. Jìngyi, you can expect to spend some time with Beth tomorrow for sticking up for her. She'll be busy thanking Buck for protecting both of you this evening. Hannah, let Buck know he's responsible for feeding Beth tonight at supper and can spend an hour with her afterward doing whatever he wants as long as she's treated with the appropriate measure of respect. He can pick her up here at 1830."

"Yes, Joshua, I'll let him know."

I knelt down at Master's feet. "Master, I regret to inform you I climaxed twice this morning without permission. Once when Roberta tried fucking me with the strapless vibrator and again with Manuel. As soon as Roberta plunged the vibrator in me, I climaxed. I didn't even have time to tell her to pull it out. Manuel kept fucking me after I said I had to cum, but it was special circumstances, sir."

"What special circumstances? Do I need to get rid of Manuel too?"

"I don't believe you should. I'd prefer to tell you in private, sir."

"You witnessed this too, Jìngyi?"

"I did, Joshua. I didn't feel it rose to the level of behavior exhibited by Phil. I'm sorry I didn't mention it earlier."

"I'll speak to you further if I require more information after talking with Beth."

"Of course, Joshua."

Master dismissed her and took me to his bathroom, running a nice hot bath in the jacuzzi. He got in the water behind me and helped wash me, including my hair, which probably had cum stuck in it from Buck. I leaned back against him and let the bubbles work out the stiffness in my shoulders and arms from being confined as he stroked and caressed me.

"Why don't you tell me about Manuel?" Master whispered quietly in my ear.

"It's already starting, Master. Sherry is exhibiting more slave submissive behavior. She's quit wearing underwear under her dress. When I went to their offices and Jìngyi explained the rules for the day, Sherry wanted me to blow Manuel until he was close to cumming, then to fuck me while I pleasured her. As a non-Dominant and engaged to be married, Manuel didn't feel he should be fucking other women. In fact, he didn't want a blow job as there was no purpose for it anymore as I'd already trained Sherry.

"She actually threatened to break off their engagement if he refused to do it. He was angry at Sherry, Master, but fucked me due to her threat. When he fucked me, he didn't want to stop because I needed to cum. He kept fucking me through my orgasm because of his anger at her. I'd be very surprised if their engagement lasts for more than a couple more weeks if it continues this way."

He was silent, considering his employees, idly stroking and fondling me. I was getting hotter and it wasn't from the water.

"I'm sorry about Phil," he said.

"It didn't bother me as much as it did Jìngyi, sir. I was surprised she slapped him. I suppose it's the first time I ever really thought of myself negatively as a slut. I'm obviously aware I'm engaged in sexual behavior most people would consider slutty, but it's never bothered me as much as when Phil said it. It wasn't even the word, but the way he said it, like I was the lowest form of slime.