My Voyage of Discovery Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You remember the scene in the book 'The Virginian' where some cowboy calls him a son of a bitch, which the narrator, an Easterner, thought would lead to a fight, but everyone ignores it, laughing and talking. Later in the book, it happens again; another cowboy calls him a son of a bitch. The Virginian puts his hand on his gun and says, 'Smile, when you say that.' It's not the words, it's the way they're said which makes it bad. It wasn't the word 'slut', it was the way it was said."

He kissed me. "Obviously, I don't consider you the lowest form of anything. I consider you the epitome of femininity." He nuzzled my neck. "I didn't particularly want you to participate in today's exercise. I only ordered you do it because I didn't think Miranda should be the only one of my slaves fucking the entire crew. I only have a few more days to train her and I wish to definitively establish I'm in charge of her sexuality before she returns to DC."

"I understand. I don't mind being used as a training tool to train your new slave, Master. I still think you should openly date her and marry her."

"I can't marry her. I don't love her. I enjoy her submission and I care for her, but I don't love her."

"Not all marriages are love affairs, sir. I think you'd be good for each other. You like submissive women. She's definitely submissive, beautiful, your age, classy."

As Master played with me, I'd felt his cock stiffening behind me. It was an iron poker behind me.

I turned my head and whispered to him, "Would you like me to suck you off, Master?"

He smiled and said, "I'd prefer to fuck you."

I turned and mounted him, my feet on either side of his hips. The water had washed much of my natural moisture off, but as soon as his cock was past the entrance, I was wet enough for him to slide right in. As one of the few times I'd been facing him while fucking him, we were able to kiss as he helped me ride him. He was so handsome and easy to smile. I loved his face, and I stroked it while we kissed, his facial hair stubbly in the late afternoon. It was a nice, long, leisurely fucking. I orgasmed three times before I felt the telltale swelling of his shaft in me, moaning softly as he filled me with his cum. Afterwards, he held me against him, my head on his chest, stroking his hands over my back and ass. It was very relaxing. I almost drifted off to sleep, feeling sated and comfortable.

"I'd like Miranda to do some more public fucking. While she fucked a lot of people today, it wasn't really public. I want her to realize the full extent of my control over her."

"I understand, sir. Perhaps, she and I should sixty-nine in front of the entire crew tomorrow morning after I'm punished."

"Hmm, not bad, but I think what I'll do is punish you both, then leave you in the stocks for the crew to fuck all morning, then have you both eat all the cum dripping out of your cunts and asses after several hours."

"I could go with that as long as we can cum, sir. I'll be so fucking aroused, I'd probably earn twenty different spankings if you ordered me not to. I'd have to finish everyone in my mouth and have nothing in my cunt or ass for Miranda to eat."

Master laughed. "You are a cum hungry slut, aren't you?"

"Your cum hungry slut, sir. See, Master, I didn't even mind being called a slut?"

"No, you even sound proud of it."

"It's true, because I do it for you. Where are we scheduled to go next?"

"St. Barthelemy, known as St. Barth's, playground of the rich and famous, landing tomorrow afternoon. We'll be doing some business and sightseeing. I have several businessmen coming aboard Sunday to work on some business deals. On Sunday night, I have some more Dominant's and submissives coming from a local club."

"Is that where Miranda will be leaving us, sir?"

"Yes, on Monday evening."

"I have some suggestions for Miranda, sir, to help enforce her subservience. Do they allow nudity on St. Barths?"

"Some of the beaches are fully nude and toplessness is frequent everywhere."

"I think Miranda should go ashore wearing her mask and be led around on her leash. She should go to the nude beach, plus enter town topless and suck a cock or lick a cunt under a table at a restaurant, sir. It's one of the ways Mistress Layton enforced my submissiveness. She took me to a restaurant and had me stroke Ranger under the table, capturing his sperm in my mouth when he needed to cum. It was quite effective. Another thing you may wish to use us for is for your business meeting. Since this isn't government you're dealing with, all's fair in war, sir. Have your naked slaves serving food and beverages, and perhaps sucking you or your competitors. Perhaps they'll make a costly mistake if they're distracted, sir."

"How do you know I won't be the one distracted and making costly mistakes?"

"I assume you're used to dealing with our nudity and sluttiness on a regular basis."

He laughed. "Maybe. You're quite distracting. It takes a lot of willpower to ignore you."

"Willpower you can exert, and they won't be used to."

"Sounds intriguing. Anything else?"

"Do you have enema equipment as part of your dungeon paraphernalia?"

"I've never been particularly fond of water sports and the like, so no."

"Do you know if they have any in sick bay?"

"They might. Why do you ask?"

"Miranda rimmed my asshole to prepare me for my triple penetration. She expressed surprise she was able to do it. Given what she did, I would imagine it might be a soft limit for her. Ass to mouth is a hard limit for me if I've not been cleansed, but it's a soft limit if I have. I think we should both be cleansed tomorrow morning before my punishment. If anyone fucks our ass, require us to suck their cocks clean after they've finished, just as if they'd cum in our cunts. I think having to clean cocks who've fucked her ass would really enforce her subservience and cleaning our assholes as we sixty-nine after would be even more subservient."

"You'd do this too?"

"I would, if it makes her more your slave. I'll check with sick bay to see if they have one. If not, perhaps Leo can pick one up in a pharmacy in Puerto Rico while dropping off Phil."

He checked his watch. "He might already be on his way back." Master got out of the jacuzzi and made an announcement for Manuel or Sherry to call him in his quarters. Manuel called a couple minutes later.

"Do you have enema equipment in sick bay?"

I didn't hear his answer, but Master said, "Not the chemicals, the water bag and hoses for natural cleansing."

More silence. "I'll send Beth down to pick it up. She will be unleashed with my permission. May I ask, Manuel, why you didn't stop fucking my slave when she told you she needed to cum this morning?"

He listened for quite awhile as Manuel explained himself.

"Beth is required to undergo ten swats in punishment for cumming without permission. Since you're responsible for her punishment, I think you should share it; take half of it for her. Are you man enough to take it after causing her the punishment?"

Manuel must have answered quickly as Master quickly said, "Five swats with a paddle to your bare ass at morning muster. Be prepared." He hung up.

"I guess we'll soon see how submissive Manuel is. I think I'll have Lynn give both of you the punishment. You may start calling Lynn 'Mistress' tonight. I want you to count and thank her for each one, then we'll have Manuel do the same thing after Sherry sucks his cock. I'm going to find out a lot about them quickly."

"Very wise, sir. I think it's for the best."

"Dry off and go get your enema equipment. I want to know if he apologizes for this morning."

"Yes, sir."

I got out of the tub, dried off and went to sick bay. Sherry asked me to enter when I knocked. Manuel came walking out of the other room with enema equipment. He handed it to me.

"Are you having problem with constipation? I have some mild laxatives I could give you instead of an enema."

"No. Miranda and I are going to be cleansed so we can suck cocks after they've fucked our asses tomorrow. I'll also need a mild soap solution that won't damage our colonic tissues."

Both of them had stunned looks on their faces, Manuel with disgust and Sherry with something more like desire or arousal.

She's the one who spoke. "You're going to suck a cock after it's fucked your ass?"

"Probably a lot of cocks if Master has any say about it. I won't do it if my ass hasn't been thoroughly cleaned first."

"I would hope not," Manuel said. "It sounds absolutely filthy and revolting. How could he even expect such a thing?"

"He didn't ask it of me. I suggested it."

I can't even describe the expression on his face.

"Why?"

"It's something I want to do for my Master."

He was speechless. Sherry wasn't. "It wouldn't be that bad, Manuel. Animals eat the feces of their young. I wouldn't imagine it tastes great, but it's not as if it will kill them."

"The way it's been done with me in the past, I haven't noticed any feces at all. Mistress said after a thorough cleaning, it's probably cleaner than my vagina is. If I saw any shit, I'd probably faint, if not hurl," I said, smiling.

"So you've done it before?" Sherry asked. "What was it like?"

"I haven't done it, per se, but prior to my first anal, I had my bottom cleaned out. The man who introduced me to anal required it. Before he put his cock in me, he tongue fucked my ass to get me ready and eager. I've had plugs inserted in my ass after and they were clean when they were removed. I figured if he could stick a tongue up my backside, I could suck a cock that's been up there. It's just overcoming the queasiness of thinking about where it's been. So, I want to do it for my Master."

"You're amazing," Sherry said, hugging me. "I'll get you some cleansing agents that should do what you want."

She started rifling through the supplies, looking for what she wanted. "This should do the trick. It's the only bottle we have, so we'll need to restock it, but I'd think baby shampoo would do in a pinch."

"We don't use a lot of the soap. It's mostly water, but thanks. I don't use enemas every time I suspect I'll be fucked in the ass, but it might happen fairly frequently tomorrow after my punishment."

Manuel finally spoke again, reminded of my punishment. "Beth, I apologize for getting you into trouble with Joshua today. I'm sorry. I should have stopped."

"Why didn't you?" I asked, curious as to what he'd say.

He looked at Sherry. "I guess I was angry about this morning. Sherry and I have been fighting about this slavery thing and when she wanted me to fuck you or she'd break off our engagement, I was steamed. It wasn't your fault. I shouldn't have held you responsible."

Trouble, with a capital T.

"I'm not sure you should hold Sherry responsible either, Manuel. I warned you she was submissive and would probably be seeking a Master. As a submissive, Sherry feels you, who she currently perceives as her Master, should be properly cared for. In her mind, it is your right to be pleasured by a sex slave, even if it's not her. As your subservient, she wants what's best for you, even if you don't feel it's necessary yourself. Your pleasure is her primary goal."

"Even if I don't want it myself?"

"This is where it becomes tricky." I took both their hands in mine. "Sherry is operating upon what she is witnessing. She sees female slaves whose sole concern is the pleasure of their Dominants. If it gives Master pleasure to share me with others, he shares me. If it pleases him to see me denied sex, he denies me. His needs are paramount to my own. If I'm sucking his cock and I'm being spanked or fucked, I learn to ignore my pain or pleasure to concentrate on his. Sherry wants you to take control of her, as fully as other slaves are dominated and mastered. Your sexual pleasure is becoming her concern since she is seeking to make you her Master and whoever can give you pleasure is someone she wants you to fuck.

"She wants to surrender herself to someone who takes that control. Rather than argue about whether or not you should have fucked me while I was licking her cunt, a Dominant would have said, 'You don't deserve to have your cunt licked, slave. You haven't earned the right to pleasure. I decide if you ever get fucked again, not you. If I want to fuck Beth, you have no say in the matter. You're my slave; I'm not yours.' When she said she'd break off your engagement, you should have taken her over your lap and spanked her bare ass red."

Manuel looked at Sherry and she nodded. "It's true, Manuel. You should have."

"You are not taking the control she expects, the control she wants to cede to you. She wants those decisions to be yours. If you refuse to take them, confusion exists, in her mind as well as yours. Sherry doesn't want to debate with you, argue with you, discuss with you. She wants you in charge."

"And if I don't want to take control of her?"

"She will seek it from someone else. She could very well break off your engagement, but not if you exert the control she wants you to take. Whether you want to or not, Sherry wants to be someone's slave slut. She can be yours or she can be someone else's, but she will be someone's eventually. I know this is not your nature. It's why you're resisting her submission. Why you're arguing about it, about having sex with me, and everything else. Suspecting how much she loves you, her threat to break off your engagement already shows she is reaching a critical point. You only have one thing to decide; if you can be the Dominant she craves. If you can't, I suspect you'll lose her, not because she doesn't love you, but because she needs to submit. You can lose her completely by throwing your hands up in disgust and ignoring what are very real needs to her. Or the alternative to total loss is both of you seeking a Dominant together.

"The reason Master asked you to take half my punishment for me is to test your submissiveness. He's testing if you could be submissive to someone else. If you weren't submissive yourself, you would have apologized for breaking his rules and if he wanted to fire you or dock your pay, fine, but not volunteer to take half of my slave punishment. That is not an appropriate response for a non-submissive. Even when Ethan took my punishment for me, it was because of a bet, and one he didn't expect to lose. Though I haven't run my survey on Ethan yet, I suspect he wouldn't have volunteered to take half of a bare assed spanking for me because I climaxed. Likely, he would have said I should have more control over my orgasms, apologized to both Joshua and I and taken whatever consequences Joshua imposed, not offered up his ass to be paddled in front of the crew.

"Master is beginning to recognize the danger you and Sherry pose to the good order and discipline of his ship. You're responding angrily to a situation that never would have occurred in the first place if Sherry weren't so submissive or if you had seized control of her properly. If you don't master Sherry, she'll be looking elsewhere and there will be fights, recriminations, and eventually bad blood between you and whoever she chooses. The sick bay will be a shambles with two people who should be working together, disgusted and angry with one another.

"Sherry is as submissive as Miranda is and Miranda surrendered herself to a Master despite being a Congresswoman and all she had to lose if it came out she was a sex slave. Don't think that Sherry has more to lose than Miranda did. If you can't or won't strip Sherry shortly and put your permanent collar on her, expect to lose her within the next two or three weeks as you argue more and more, or submit to someone else together and take comfort from the fact you can still love and be with each other. I really don't see any other outcomes."

Manuel looked at Sherry again. "Is this true, Sherry?"

"I think so, Manuel. It might have come up in the future at some point anyway, but seeing it all around me; it's what I want for myself. I'd prefer it be you. I do love you, but I need this. Even listening to Beth talking about sucking cocks after having her ass fucked was arousing to me. I wished it were me. That's how much I crave it."

"We'll talk about it tonight."

"I don't want to talk, Manuel. Just do it. Make a fucking decision. I'm sick of talking and arguing."

"I'm sorry for both of you," I said. "I know this is difficult." I squeezed their hands and left, taking my gear with me, returning to Master's room.

******

Buck came for me at 1830 as Hannah had told him. Master fastened my wrist cuffs together again, and told Buck I was his to feed.

"I'd like to thank you for standing up for Beth and keeping Jìngyi from getting beat up, Buck. For your actions, you're being rewarded. I like to feed my slaves so they feel dependent on me for everything. I'm constraining her hands so she's forced to let you feed her. You'll find she becomes aroused if you put her on your lap and put morsels of food in her mouth. Feel free to feel her up and make her cum as she eats. You'll find her cunt juices make a delicious complement to your own food. After you feed her, you may release her hands and spend the next hour fucking her however you want, in any or all holes she has. After an hour with her, return her to me."

"Thank you, Joshua. I'd have done it regardless of reward."

"Which is why I'm comfortable rewarding you. Take good care of my possession."

"I will sir."

Master handed him my leash and Buck led me to the crew's mess. In front of everyone there, he filled up two plates of food, one as I directed, the other for him. Instead of eating in the mess, he took me to his cabin instead.

"If I'm going to feed you, I want to do it right, with your bare flesh on mine," he said, setting down the food on his desk.

He stripped off his clothes and his cock was near erect already. He moved the plates to his bunk.

"Do you need me to take care of your hard-on first?" I asked.

"And let our food get cold," he said. "Not necessary. We'll have plenty of time to fuck."

Buck sat on his bunk and pulled me into his lap. "I can see the appeal of owning a sexy slave such as yourself. This is going to be fun."

So Buck fed us both, taking full advantage of my nudity, his left hand wandering restlessly over my back and boobs as his right hand put food in each of our mouths. Nor did his right hand totally neglect my body. As Master suggested, various small bites of food were flavored with the fluids leaking from my cunt. I ate some, but he ate more, exclaiming how good I tasted. In the process of feeding me, I climaxed three times from his touching. When he ran out of food to soak in my juices, his fingers were dipped into my flowing honey and fed to one of us. I licked his fingers as if I was tasting something other than myself.

"I can't believe how sexy you are," he murmured, nuzzling my neck under my ear.

"We're out of food, are you going to fuck me now?"

"I assume my hour starts when the fucking starts. I'd almost prefer keeping you like this for another couple hours, sitting on my knee while I fondle you."

"Don't take over-advantage of Master's benevolence. The more his generosity is abused, the more likely he'll be to stop sharing me. If you only take what he expects, he'll continue to be generous. He already has something special for the crew planned for tomorrow during the punishment evolution, especially as he had to abandon this afternoon's play because of Phil."

"What does he have planned?"

I smiled. "It's his surprise. I don't want to spoil it."

"Fine. What do you recommend?"

"You fuck my cunt and I'll suck you back to hardness. Then you can fuck my ass. I'll wash your cock and if we have enough time, and you can get another erection, you can fuck whatever else pleases you."