My Voyage of Discovery Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He put the plates aside, released my hands and fucked me hard on his bunk missionary style. He climaxed relatively quickly as he'd been erect all through supper. I orgasmed three more times. I cleaned, licked and sucked his cock until he was erect again. He fucked my ass, kneeling behind my upturned bottom. I had two more. We still had twenty minutes left when he was done. I washed him and sucked him again until he orgasmed a small load of cum down my throat. No orgasms this time, but I'd cum eight times in the last couple hours. I couldn't really complain. It was a few minutes more than an hour, but I wasn't going to leave him hard just because of a few minutes. I'd tell Master and accept whatever punishment he thought would be appropriate.

"I enjoyed myself, Buck. You're a good lover."

"As good as Joshua?"

"I don't make comparisons, Buck. He's my Master. I'm devoted to him and his pleasure. I wouldn't care if you were the best fuck in the world. Master has control of me. I fuck at his pleasure. You're like a sex toy he let me use. My sex toy might give me the best orgasms ever, but he gave it to me. Do I thank him or thank the toy? It's time we go back."

"That's an interesting way to look at it."

"It's the only way I look at it. All my pleasure comes from my Master."

He got dressed and put my leash back on.

"Before we go back, I have to make a stop at Roberta's and Jìngyi's room. I need to thank her for her help today."

So he took me down the hall to their room. I knocked and waited.

"Just a minute," Roberta called out, "we're not decent."

Jìngyi opened the door a couple minutes later. She had a robe on. Roberta and Kelly were there too, mattresses on the floor, a sheet pulled over them, girl cum on their faces.

"Give me a moment of privacy, Buck. I'll be out in a minute," I said.

He had a big smile on his face, seeing the three women there. I closed the door on his smile. When I turned around, both Kelly and Roberta had dropped the sheets, exposing their breasts.

"Ladies," I said. "Doing good, I see. Took my suggestion."

"It was a good idea, Beth. What can we do for you?"

"I have a favor to ask you, Jingyi. After my punishment tomorrow, Master is going to let crew members fuck us for a few hours. Before they start, I want you to fist fuck Miranda and I."

"You're kidding," Kelly said.

"No. Jìngyi had four fingers in me before. She could have gotten her whole fist in me if she tried. She has small hands, won't be much bigger than a big cock. Look at how tiny her wrist is. I think everyone would enjoy the show."

"You did?" Roberta said. "Four fingers?"

"Yes," she admitted sheepishly. "It would have been fairly easy to fold my thumb in and get my whole fist in, but it seemed weird at the time. I suppose I could do it. Actually sounds kind of exciting."

"Miranda doesn't know about it yet," I said. "Start with two fingers and work your way up to fisting, talking to her about what you're doing. It will arouse her to know what you're going to do to her in front of the entire crew."

"I have a question for you," Kelly asked, "which you might be the only one who could answer. Which guy is the best fucker on the ship?"

"I haven't fucked everyone," I said, "but I can safely say my Master is the best lover I've had thus far in my life, but part of it might be because he's my Master. Sex is probably always better with someone who knows your body well and you have feelings for. As for the others I've really enjoyed, I'd have to say Buck and Jake have been the most memorable, but they've been able to spend the most time with me when I was able to cum. Lynn says Captain Amundsen is good and Miranda described James as indefatigable. I can confirm he has the largest cock I've found on board. Pierre might be the most accomplished cunt licker of the men other than Master, though not many men have been allowed to lick me as it's too easy for me to orgasm."

"What about the women?" Roberta asked.

"Well, I don't know about you, Sherry and Kelly, but all the other women are damn good, including Jìngyi who really paid attention when I was demonstrating."

"Yeah, Jìngyi is good," Roberta confirmed, "though not at your level."

"Without being submissive, it might be hard to get to my level."

"Why?" Kelly asked.

"Because I've been trained to concentrate on the pleasure of the person I'm with and not my own. I don't even think about cumming myself, though I usually cum easily so it's not a problem. If your only goal is to give someone else the best possible orgasm, you usually do a better job."

"Have you any other recommendations for the three of us?" Roberta asked.

"Have you tried tribbing?"

"What's tribbing?" Roberta asked.

"Essentially, it's rubbing your cunts together in whatever fashion you want. Scissoring your legs together is the most common. If you have a double headed dildo, you can feel both the fullness of a cock and rub together at the same time. It's fun to do. I'd ask Hannah and Angelique. They've probably tried most of the different ways of girl on girl sex."

"We need to hit a sex shop while we're in Gustavia," Roberta said. "Let's talk to Hannah about what we want to own to play with each other. We'll split it three ways."

"Maybe I'll hit up Buck, Jake or James the next couple night off," Kelly said. "I'll report my findings to the rest of you."

"Not the Captain?" I asked.

"The Captain doesn't fraternize with the crew," Roberta said. "Thinks it sets a bad precedent. I think most of the long term hetero women have hit him up at one time or another. I mean, he's so tall, handsome and that beard. I practically drip every time I see him. Only the fact Lynn isn't crew, lets him fuck her."

"I'm sorry to hear that. Maybe I can get Lynn or Master to let me fuck him. I'm not really crew either."

There was an impatient knock on the door. I realized Buck was getting tired of waiting for me.

"I've got to run. Thanks Jìngyi for tomorrow morning. I'll tell Master to call you up first thing after my punishment."

Buck tried to peek in when I opened the door but I pushed him out the door. "No peeking. Women like a little privacy."

"They're all lesbians now?"

"No. In fact, they were asking who the best male lovers were. I put in a good word for you, though you're one of the few who's been able to fuck me when I was allowed to cum. If you pay close attention to their pleasure, you might have no shortage of pussy for the rest of the cruise, though don't expect to be the only one they'll fuck. They're no longer afraid of sexual experimentation with other females though. After all, girls are softer and probably snore less."

Buck laughed, agreeing with me I was right. He returned me to Master's cabin and Master looked pointedly at his watch, tapping the face, when I entered the room.

"It's not Buck's fault, sir, I was late because I needed to stop at Jìngyi's room on the way back to ask a favor of her."

"Did she do a good job of thanking you, Buck?"

"I couldn't ask for better, Joshua. She's a treasure."

"Yes, she is. Thank you for taking care of feeding her tonight."

"My pleasure, sir." Buck left.

"What favor did you require of Jìngyi?" Master asked.

"I'd prefer to keep it a secret for your potential enjoyment, Master. After my punishment tomorrow, call Jìngyi up and give her free rein over both your slaves. I believe everyone will enjoy the spectacle to follow."

Master laughed and said he'd do as I requested.

"Buck did take maybe three or four minutes past an hour with me. I didn't want to leave him with a case of blue balls, sir. If I require additional punishment as a result, I'm ready to accept it."

"How much was he able to fuck you in an hour and five minutes?"

"Three times, Master, once in each hole."

"That's not bad."

"After feeding me naked, the first time was relatively quick, sir. I'll need to start early on Miranda to have her prepared for tomorrow. Is she spending the night with us or will she be with Lynn tonight?"

"Us. Lynn will be with Björn tonight. She should be here shortly."

"Make sure Miranda and I are right next to each other, both of our asses facing the crew tomorrow morning, sir. It's part of my plan."

"I'll let Edgar know."

"Thank you, sir."

Lynn and Miranda came in shortly after. Lynn had a lovely dress on.

"How do I look? I don't plan on it staying on long, but a girl should look good to start the night, because she damn well won't look good at the end of a hard fucking."

"Good enough to eat, Mistress," I said.

"Mmm. Don't tempt me, slave. I need a hard cock tonight."

"Who said you can't have both, Mistress?" I smiled saucily and licked my lips.

"You are so wicked. I don't have time for one of your specials and Björn likes to start his nights off with a little twat du jour himself."

"Some of the women told me Captain Amundsen won't fuck members of the crew because it sets a bad example, so we slaves and you are the only ones he can dip his wick into. Perhaps Master would give one of us permission to join you in the Captain's bed one night, unless you don't want to share his cock?"

Lynn looked at Master, a gleam in her eye. "Miranda won't be with us long enough to double team the Captain," Master replied to the unasked question, "but I might be willing to part with Beth some night if I'm otherwise engaged. Björn might appreciate the extra female attention."

"That might be a very fun evening," Lynn said. "Let me know. I've got to run now. By the way, Miranda orgasmed without permission and should receive an additional ten swats tomorrow."

As soon as Lynn left, Master ordered both of his slaves on his bed in a sixty-nine, with me on the bottom. He watched us pleasure one another as he undressed, eventually fucking Miranda's ass as I pleasured her pussy. I got the warm washcloth to wipe them both off after. I set my alarm for five AM, warning Miranda she'd be getting up early tomorrow.

"Why?" she asked.

"You'll find out soon enough. I'm sure you'll enjoy it."

Miranda asked no further questions. She hadn't hated anything she'd done during her slavery yet.

******