All Comments on 'My Wife's Sister Cums for a Visit'

by Canam

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
spell checker

lots of spelling errors

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
An American wrote this

Every time I read a story by an American they always seem to say WOMEN when they mean only one WOMAN. WOMAN is singular, WOMEN is many.

Other than the spelling errors and the poor editing job, the story was delightful and entertaining. I could see my self in a similar situation should I let my mind wonder.

prop69prop69almost 6 years ago
Many spelling errors BUT

A fantastic story.

Love stories where 2 sisters fuck SIL and husband.

Hope you have a follow up episode.

Please work on grammar. The errors hurt the overall story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good start

For a first attempt this was very hot. As others have mentioned, an editor can help to get more from your stories. To the commentator on singular vs plural - WOMEN means more than one, not many. Must be a European thing.

horny2doithorny2doitover 5 years ago

Yes, I am sure that Kara was so horny and now taking her BIL's huge cock into her pussy must have been a launch to the moon !! Gina eating his and her sister's cum must have been a dream come true. Hopefully, Don will start banging Kara and Gina at the same time and do them both really well. Who knows, maybe Kara and Gina will swap places some night and compare notes the next day when the guys are back to work ?? So many great possibilities. Thank you.

gpetagpetaalmost 5 years ago
plz bang kara

we need to hear her moaning

DougntexasDougntexasover 3 years ago

A great story but a tad to short.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, really enjoyed it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous