My Wife's Young Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,617 Followers

I was worthless at work. People were asking what was wrong with me ... if I were sick. Several said I should go home. However, I gutted it out until around five before deciding it was safe to go home. In retrospect I suppose I should have called. When I entered the house it was quiet. I was surprised when I didn't find Amy in the kitchen. She is normally fixing dinner at that time. Then I figured she was upstairs taking a shower. I headed upstairs. When I walked into the room I stopped in my tracks. On the bed was my wife and Lisa ... Amy was sitting on Lisa's face.

Her head was thrown back in sexual abandon. I stood dumbfounded as Amy climaxed on the younger girl's face. As her climax waned she suddenly realized I was standing in the doorway.

I said, "I ... I thought ... you ... it's 5:30. I thought you would be done."

"Oh crap, I didn't know it was so late. We fell asleep for a while," Amy said as she climbed from her new lover's face.

"I'll just go ... uh downstairs," I said, staring at the gorgeous girl who was now staring back at me.

Lisa didn't look embarrassed. She turned to Amy with a curious look.

"It's okay," Amy said to Lisa, "my husband and I don't keep secrets."

Lisa smiled. "That's so cool," she said and turned to me, "Don't leave on account of me." She got off the bed, not the least shy about being naked in front of me. I suppose that was to be expected considering her part time jobs. "Mind if I take a shower?" she asked.

"Sure, there are towels in the linen closet in the bathroom," Amy said and Lisa hurried out of the room.

I stood in the doorway with my mouth open. Amy laughed. "She is something, isn't she?"

I just nodded.

"Sorry about all this. I really just lost track of time," Amy said.

I smiled, "No problem for me. I was just surprised."

"Well, wait for us downstairs. I will tell you all about it after dinner."

I hurried over, after a quick look at the bathroom door, and kissed Amy quickly ... and said, "Mmmm, tastes like pussy."

Amy smacked me playfully and I made a hasty exit.

Chapter 6

"So Lisa is quite a little slut," I said to Amy as we were finishing dinner.

"She is a free spirit ... and she eats pussy really well."

"Better than me?" I asked with a smile.

"Hmmm," Amy said. "Different."

"Very diplomatic. How did you like eating her pussy ... I assume you ate her from the taste on your lips?"

"I did, and it was very enjoyable. I think I could get to like it a lot. I will tell you all about it when we go to bed."

"I have to wait?" I whined.

"Yes."

I could hardly wait until we went to bed. Later, after I showered, I hurried into the bedroom to find Amy lying the bed naked. I smiled and crawled onto the bed.

"Now, before you get yours, eat my pussy as I tell you what happened," Amy said.

"You don't have to ask me twice. So you must not have gotten enough today." I crawled between my gorgeous wife's legs. She reached for my head and pulled me to her pussy.

"I can never get too much of my pussy being eaten. So anyway, you saw us at the pool. Lisa knew what she wanted and she was going to get it. I was so hot after she showed me her piercings and kissed me ... I was ready for anything. We went directly upstairs to our bed. Lisa stopped me and we kissed passionately, as you probably heard, outside the media room. It was exciting knowing you were inside. It took us about ten seconds to get our suits off and into bed. Lisa let me explore her nipple piercings. I sucked them and used my tongue and she squirmed all over the place. Then I kissed down her stomach and paused at her navel ring. I felt her pushing me lower. I had never touched a pussy with my lips before, but I was so hot I couldn't wait."

Amy paused and whispered, "Mmmmm, lick my clit like that."

I did, moving my tongue up and down gently on her swollen clit. She liked it when I took it in my teeth and pulled it very gently. When she gets close to climaxing she likes me to lick it much harder.

Amy continued with her story. "Anyway, I started sucking her and she began to scream."

"It was strange to feel the little ring just above her clit. I flicked my tongue across it. It only took her a minute to climax. I didn't stop eating her, however. I moved lower and began to plunge my tongue into her bubbling pussy. It tasted surprisingly good. She must have climaxed ten times. When she was through we switched places. God, was it amazing feeling her tongue stud on my nipples. Then when she got to my clit, I went off like a fire cracker."

Amy paused as I continued to suck her. "Oh fuck, lick it," she said. She began to shake all over. "Ahhhh," she gasped as she climaxed under my rapidly moving tongue.

It took Amy a few minutes before she could speak again. Then she continued, "I suppose I climaxed five or six times. We snuggled up and fell asleep. When I awoke, Lisa was sucking my tits again. Then she said she wanted me to sit on her face. I could never turn down an invitation like that. It was so good. I think I almost smothered/drown the poor girl, but she didn't complain. Then when I climaxed, I squirted. She didn't miss a beat and drank it all. That was about the time you came home."

"Wow, you had quite a day."

"I did. But I need a cock now."

"I just happen to have a hard one right here," I said as I climbed between her legs. She was soaked and my cock slipped inside her easily.

"Ahhh, yes baby fuck me!"

I did. I pushed her legs up to her breasts and pounded into her. I don't know how I lasted so long, maybe because I had climaxed the night before, but I fucked her to three climaxes before I moaned that I was going to cum.

"Yes, yes, cum in me. Fill me with you sweet juice."

I pumped her hard and shot my juice deep into her pussy.

When we had caught our breath we lay in bed together talking quietly.

"Quite a day for you ... or should I say a quite a week. You have sucked off a young man, let him tit fuck you, and then had sex with a woman."

"Hey, that makes me sound like a slut," Amy pouted.

"You are a slut, but in a good way."

She rolled over into my arms and we kissed. "As long as you like me being a slut, I guess I accept it.

I hugged her and said, "So, are you going to see Lisa again?"

"Yes, if it is okay with you," she answered.

"Absolutely. You can be with her whenever you like."

Amy smiled. "Good because I am going to try and get her a couple days a week as my intern for the rest of the summer."

I laughed. "So I assume you are still going to fuck David the next time," I said.

"Of course. I have to have cock," she said. Then she was quiet for a few minutes. "Are you still okay with that?"

"Fucking David?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Of course. I'm looking forward to it." I returned and then added, "But I am going to have a really hard time watching."

"Jealously?" she asked.

"Not entirely. It's more about excitement. It is very hard for me not to jerk off."

"You didn't while you watched Lisa and me did you?" Amy reached down and squeezed my cock rather harshly.

"I wouldn't do that, but it was very tempting."

"Are you sure you didn't?"

"I would tell you if I had," I said.

She looked me in the eyes. "I believe you would. But here is a new rule: if you jerk off without permission while watching me, you cannot get off for two weeks ... that is for the first offense ... four weeks for the second time and so on."

"That is pretty severe for a first offense," I said, more in curiosity then with concern.

"Yes, but it is necessary. I like you better when you are left wanting ... you are more attentive, more loving."

I thought about that for a moment and knew that she was correct. I said, "I agree."

"You do?" she said in surprise.

"Yes. About me being more attentive. Since I have been limited in my sexual satisfaction I feel rejuvenated in many ways. From a sexual perspective I almost feel like a teenager again. I doubt I can perform like one, but my mind thinks I can."

Amy laughed and we hugged and kissed until we fell asleep.

Chapter 7

The big day had finally arrived; David was due over in a few minutes. Amy seemed nervous, but I was a basket case. I knew I wanted her to do it, but I also knew this would change everything. Those butterflies of jealously were awake and very active in my stomach. I had already finished my first drink and was ready for a second. I actually felt my hand trembling as I poured the second one. Amy had been in the bedroom getting ready so I was left alone with my fears and doubts. As always occurs when I am nervous about something I think of all the bad things that could happen. It wasn't likely that Amy would fall in love with David, but what if she met a guy that really turned her on? David had an eight inch cock so I wondered if she would ever be satisfied with my 5-6 inches again. Was I crazy for letting her do this? I had a gorgeous wife who was as sexy as any woman I had ever known. Why was I letting her fuck another man?

I sat on the sofa, drink in hand and watched ESPN, but I paid no attention to what was on the screen. I had checked the video system fifty times. The guest room was all set up. I had even put in a bunch of mirrors in the bedroom so I could catch what was going on from various angles. There were four hidden cameras in the room so I had a pretty good chance of getting the best angles. I had decided to use the recorder in case Amy or I wanted to see what happened at a later date. It was, after all, her first fuck with a stranger. Now, there was nothing else to do but wait.

As I finished my second drink Amy came downstairs. My eyes opened wide when I saw that she was wearing a gorgeous blue shirt that was see-thru, a pair of matching panties, and four inch high heels. "Wow," I said.

"You like it?"

"Absolutely."

"It is simple and it won't take long to get out of," she said with an excited smile.

"Very practical," I said without smiling.

"Are you still okay with this?" Amy asked coming over to sit next to me on the sofa.

"Yes."

"You don't seem certain," she said.

"I am. I just have a little stage fright."

Amy laughed. "I'm the one on stage."

"Aren't you nervous?"

"Yes, of course. You know it is not too late to call if off," she said.

"Do you still want to do it?" I asked.

She nodded.

I said, "You know I love you more than anything else in the world and I want you to be happy."

"I am happy, ever since the day we met. We don't have to do this to make me happy."

"I know. And we have been over all this. It is as much for me as it is for you. You are my wife, lover, soul mate, and ... soon to be my wonderful slut."

Amy smiled. "I like the word slut coming from you."

I smiled and took her hand and said, "Then we are in agreement. So the only thing left to do is to do it."

She touched my face and turned it toward her. She kissed me, slipping her tongue into my willing mouth. She pulled away fairly quickly. "Don't want to mess up my lipstick."

"Right."

"I love you, James," she said sincerely.

"I love you too ... more and more every day," I answered.

"Me too."

The doorbell made me jump. "There he is." I kissed her on the cheek and hurried upstairs.

I stripped to my under shorts and sat in my media room, flipping through the cameras. They were all working perfectly. Then I concentrated on the living room cameras. I saw Amy leading David into the room. He was dressed like a surfer boy. He had a puka-shell necklace around his neck, a T-shirt with some kind of design on it, a pair of cargo shorts, which came below his knees, and flip-flops on his feet. With his blonde hair he looked like he was right off the beach.

Amy stood at the sofa and kissed him passionately. He said something about her outfit and she smiled and thanked him. Then she asked him if he wanted a drink and he said yes. She went into the kitchen and left him sitting on the sofa. He gazed around the room looking as nervous as I was. A moment later Amy came back and handed him a drink. She had one in her hand as well. They sat on the sofa and talked for a moment or two. Then Amy sat her glass down.

She knelt on the sofa, pulling David's hand. He moved to join her. Now they were facing each other. He made the first move, taking her in his arms and kissing her passionately. His hand slipped into her open shirt and grasped her breast. I heard her moan.

They kissed for a long time before Amy pulled away. She said, "I want to suck your cock again."

David's face broke into a huge smile. He lay back on the sofa and Amy knelt. She slowly pulled his zipper down and took out his large cock.

"You have a beautiful cock," she said.

"Thanks," he answered self-consciously.

I watched as she leaned over and began to lick it. As she did she turned so she was facing one of the cameras. I had a perfect view of her licking his cock. A huge bubble of clear juice formed at the tip and began a slow journey down the side and across her fingers.

She seemed to be staring directly at me. I took my cock out of my shorts and slowly stroked it. Amy worked on his cock for a long time. I wasn't sure if she was going to suck him off or not. But I knew that if she kept sucking him he would not be able to last. I learned later that she did want to make him climax in order to insure that he would not go off prematurely later. She was sure that at his age he would have no problem fucking her several more times.

I saw David's hips began to move up and down as his excitement grew. I could hear Amy moaning in excitement now.

"If you keep that up I am going to cum," David warned.

"Yes, I want you to cum in my mouth," she said, and went back to licking his cock.

David moaned louder and lifted his hips. Amy had his cock in her mouth and was stroking it with both hands. David froze and let out a long groan of pleasure. I saw Amy's eyes open wide and her cheeks balloon. I knew he was shooting his cum into her mouth. The quantity apparently surprised her. I could see her swallowing but still a long string of juice squeezed from the corner of her lips.

She was drinking David's cum again ... she was swallowing all of it. This was the only man, other than me, that she had sucked off in at least twelve years or more. I was pretty sure it would not be the last. I had to take my hand from my cock as I watched her finish drinking his cum and then lick her fingers. She made a show of it ... for my benefit I was certain. In fact she even angled her diamond ring toward the camera so that I could see David's sticky cum smeared across the sparkling gem. I moaned loudly. She is such an incredible tease, I thought.

Amy lay with her head on David's thigh for some time. She toyed with his cock, gently stroking it slowly. Each time a dribble of what remained of his cum slipped out she would lick it up, always looking at the main camera as she did.

When she finally stood up and reached for David's hand I felt a tremor go through me. A moment later they were out of camera range and headed for the bedroom. I waited a few moments before I turned on the cameras in the guest bedroom. Amy and David came in. Somewhere they had both lost their clothes. Amy led David over to the bed and had him lay down. She got on her knees and began to suck his rapidly growing cock again. It only took a few moments before he was rock hard. Ah the beauty of youth, I thought.

When he was throbbing Amy straddled him. She reached between her legs and placed the head of his cock at her dripping hole. She paused there ... whether it was indecision or just teasing me I am not sure. I zoomed in on the point where his cock met her pussy. Her juices were literally dripping onto the head. I could see the veins in his cock pulsing in anticipation of what was to come. The head looked huge ... almost too big to fit into her little hole.

I was trembling again. This is it, I said to myself. There is no turning back. I watched Amy began to lower herself. She moved very slowly, taking him in inch by inch. She later told me that she had to go slow because he was so big. I believed that.

My heart was pounding as I saw his long and fat cock disappear into my wife's pussy ... the pussy that had been only mine for the last ten plus years. I had a feeling it would never be mine alone again and that saddened and excited me.

"Take it all," I heard myself say in the otherwise silent room. Another inch and then another disappeared. I could now hear both of them moaning. When there was only two inches left she paused. I figured that was all she could take. A second later I saw her push down hard and heard her scream in pleasure as she took his entire length of his cock into her pussy.

There it was, the deed had been done, my wife had another man's cock in her pussy. I was surprised that she had been able to take it all. He was at least three inches deeper in her than I had ever been and she had taken it with little effort. Another man was touching places in my wife that I had never been. A wave of jealously swept over me, but I forced it out of my mind ... I wanted this. My head was spinning with conflicting thoughts. Yet excitement was rapidly winning out.

After a few long moments Amy lifted up slowly ... as slowly as she had gone down. The movement was accompanied by a low moan from her lips. I watched as inch after inch now exited her pussy. I could see how excited Amy was as his cock was covered in her juices. She paused I saw her shutter and wondered if a small climax had rippled through her. Then she moved back down, and took it all again, this time twice as fast as the first time. Then up and down again.

Now she was fucking him, bouncing on his cock, her thighs slapping on his and the sound echoing throughout the room.

"Oh yes, oh yes," she moaned with each up and down movement. She was really going at it. The room was filled with their moans and the slapping sounds of flesh on flesh. I flipped the camera to the one I had placed behind the mirror over the bed so I could see her face. It was a mask of unbridled lust. I had never seen such a lustful look on her face. I had also never seen her look more beautiful ... pure woman, pure animal lust.

I saw the signs of climax ... the way she moves her head, the position of her mouth, the hooding of her eyes, the flush on her chest, her rock hard nipples ... I knew it all well. Then she was shaking all over and screaming in pleasure. Her body moved up and down rapidly, her breasts flopping with her frantic action. She was climaxing very hard. I wondered if I had ever seen her climax that hard or for that long ... I didn't think so. It was exciting and heart wrenching at the same time.

I could not tell when Amy's first climax ended or the next began. It seemed she was climaxing continuously. David was moaning in pleasure at the same time. I knew from experience that Amy's tight pussy was clinching on his cock. It must have felt like a velvet vise because of his size. When Amy's first series of climax ended she fell forward pressing her chest to David's. When she caught her breath she said, "God that was amazing."

David didn't answer. A moment later Amy dismounted his throbbing cock. She turned until she was facing away and climbed on again. I watched as she fitted his cock to her very wet pussy and slid down, taking him in much more quickly than the first time. It hadn't taken her pussy long to adjust to his large cock.

Amy stared at the camera and smiled at me. She mouthed the words "I love you". I swear I almost climaxed.

I slowly stroked my cock as I watched Amy begin to move up and down on David's cock again. She continued to stare directly at the camera as she moved on his cock. I watched the long shaft come almost all the way out of her pussy and then go back it. It amazed me that she could take the entire thing. But she seemed to have no trouble with it. She climaxed several more times before David warned that he was going to cum. She moved faster.

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,617 Followers