My Wife's Young Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,617 Followers

I couldn't believe that she had taken as much as she had already. The lips were incredibly stretched. In the back of my mind I was a little worried that she would never be the same, but I took solace from the fact that babies were much larger and women's pussies recovered from that. I chuckled thinking that Amy was probably feeling like she was giving birth.

Inch by inch the huge cock went into my gorgeous wife's pussy. There were about three inches left when she paused. She laid her head on Ryan's chest and caught her breath. A few moments later she sat up, with a determined look on her face. Her face scrunched up as she pushed down hard. "Ahhhhh!!!" she gasped as the final couple of inches went inside her. To my utter amazement she had it all inside her.

Her juices were literally running down his balls. I had thought it was amazing when she took David's cock but this was longer and much wider.

"God, it feels like a baseball bat in my pussy."

"There are not many women that can take my entire cock. I've been turned down by more woman than you can imagine."

"I can believe that," Amy said breathlessly. A few moments later she whispered, "It's starting to feel good now. I think I could cum by just sitting here and not moving."

"Cum all you want. Take your time, I love the feeling of your tight pussy wrapped around my cock. Your husband is a lucky man. I hope he knows that."

"He does and I am just as lucky to have him."

Incredibly I felt my heart flutter with love at hearing her words. I was watching my wife fuck another man and my heart was swelling with love for her ... amazing.

Amy began to move just a little. "Ohhhh!!!" she gasped as his cock slipped out by a couple inches. But then she paused and went back down again. "Oh fuck," she gasped and I saw her convulsing. She was climaxing. I could see more of her juices running down Ryan's shaft. She was still moaning when she started to move again. This time she lifted higher and slammed her hips back down. She was still in the grip of a strong climax as she did this. She began to move faster and faster and higher and higher. She took his entire cock with each downward plunge.

"Yes, yes, yes, oh God," she gasped, climaxing continuously now.

I watched as her juices started splattering Ryan's balls and all over his thighs. It was sticking to her ass cheeks as she lifted up. It was a truly an amazing sight.

Amy collapsed onto Ryan's chest again. She had finally exhausted herself on his cock ... but only for a few minutes. Ryan waited a respectable time before he lifted her off of his cock.

"Now I want to fuck you," he said.

"Be gentle," she almost begged.

"I will be, but I think you are going to want me to fuck you hard."

Amy smiled because she knew she would want it hard.

He had her get her on her hands and knees on the sofa. He stood behind her and placed his cock at the entrance to her pussy. He slowly pushed it inside her. Her pussy was so wet now that it slipped in relatively easily. Then he started to fuck her. He moved in and out rapidly. I don't think I have ever seen Amy look so consumed with lust. The pleasure on her face was worth any price I had to pay.

After a few minutes he flipped her over until she was on her back. Then he slipped between her legs and pushed into her again. Amy groaned long and loud as he forced his cock as deeply as it would go with the first thrust.

Amy closed her eyes and took a few deep breaths. "Fuck me," she said, "Fuck me hard.

Ryan smiled as he pulled out and pushed back inside rapidly, which brought a moan of pleasure from both of them. In a few seconds he was moving in and out rapidly. Her legs were now wrapped around his waist and her arms were around his neck. She was letting him do all the work and she was enjoying the ride. Her hips began to lift up to meet his thrusts, causing the room to fill with the now familiar slapping sound of flesh against flesh. The sound echoed from the walls and was joined by a squishing sound as Amy's juices saturated his cock. Amy was climaxing again, or maybe it was one continuous climax.

"Oh baby I'm going to cum in a minute."

"Yes, yes, cum in me please," Amy moaned.

Ryan thrust into her deeply and screamed, "Ohhhhhh ... yessss!!!"

"Ahhhhh!!!" Amy screamed, joining him in pleasure.

Finally Ryan collapsed to his side, bringing Amy with him. His cock was still in her pussy; almost as if it was stuck there. Then as his cock shrank Amy's pussy begrudgingly let it go. His copious juices followed the head of the cock. Amy stood on weak knees. "Let me clean up and I will get us something to drink," she said.

"Great," Ryan said.

Then I heard him say something to her that I didn't catch. She said, "I'm not sure. Let me think about it."

I wondered what he had asked her. Amy disappeared from the screen and a moment later she slipped into my room. I smiled at her and she smiled back. She walked over and stood in front of me. I could see that the combined juices had begun to run down her thighs. She leaned over and kissed me and whispered, "I love you."

"I love you too," I returned.

She said, "Ryan wants to know if he can stay the night."

"Oh," I said, not expecting that. Then I said, "What do you think?"

Amy bit her lip and said almost in a whisper, "Yes. We can use the guest room."

"Okay. I will slip into our bedroom after you go back downstairs."

"But you won't be able to watch," she said.

"I can leave the recorder running."

A broad smile crossed her face. "Okay. I will try to leave the light on so it will be clear. You are wonderful."

I stood up and took her in my arms and kissed her passionately. My hand slipped between her legs and I pushed a finger into her sloppy pussy. "Gee, you are quite stretched and very juicy."

"I know, just imagine what it will be like by tomorrow morning."

I smiled. "That is hard to imagine. Have fun," I said.

"Thanks," she said and hurried out of the room and down the hall to the bathroom.

This was a new and unexpected development. I never really thought of her spending the night with a lover, a least not this soon. Like always, I felt the old familiar jealously merging with my excitement. It wasn't like she was going to meet a guy at a hotel ... although that had some appeal to me as well and might happen if we continued on this track.

End of Part I

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,617 Followers