My Wife's Young Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched his balls tighten and then his cock began to throb. I could see the contractions and pulsing of his cock and knew that he was shooting cum into my wife. Each expansion of his cock meant another gush of cum was shooting into her. Now it was complete ... my wife had fucked another man and had taken a load of cum into her pussy; an unprotected pussy. I zoomed in and saw his juices seeping out of her opening, trailing down the shaft and across his balls. I closed my eyes, trying to think of something else ... baseball, football, whatever ... so that I wouldn't lose my load at that very moment.

After Amy and David had rested, Amy began to play with his cock again. She leaned over and took it into her mouth, sucking him until he was hard again. She rolled over and allowed David to get on top between her legs. I watched as he fucked her in the missionary position for a long time. She climaxed multiple times before he pushed in deep and bellowed that he was climaxing again. Afterward the two lay silently on the bed, David on top of Amy, his cock slowly shrinking until is slipped out of her pussy.

It was an hour later when I saw movement on the bed.

"You know the way out. I'm too exhausted to get up," Amy said. He leaned over and kissed her goodbye.

"Give me a call when you are coming back home for break," she said before he left the room.

"I will," he said with a big smile.

He put on his clothes and I followed him via the camera until he left the house. On weak knees I walked down the hall and toward the guest bedroom. I hesitated at the door. I didn't really know what I was going to find. Was Amy asleep, was she laying awake waiting for me, had she gotten up and gone into the bathroom? My heart was pounding as I opened the door.

I stopped in my tracks. What greeted me was a picture of a well fucked wife. She was lying on the bed with her legs spread a sly smile on her face, but there was also what I would describe as lustful look of love and it was directed at me. The results of their love making was still running from well fucked hole.

She smiled at me and opened her arms. I climbed between her legs and she took my cock in her hand. I twisted to the side so I was lying on my hip. I lifted her leg so I had a clear path to her pussy.

"Did you like watching me being fucked?"

"Yes," I said, almost trembling in anticipation.

"Do you want to use one of your climaxes now?"

"Yes," I answered almost breathless.

"Maybe we should wait until tomorrow ... I'm kind of tired," she teased.

"Oh God, I need to fuck you now."

"Okay, since you have been a good boy." With that she pulled my cock to her pussy, rubbing it up and down between the juicy lips. The she placed the head at her opening.

"Fuck me," she said.

I moaned loudly as I slid my cock into her juicy pussy. It slipped in quickly and easily. David had stretched her opening, but it still felt tight. I went in as deeply as possible before pulling back out. I stared at her gorgeous eyes as I began to move.

"I love you," she said.

"I love you," I returned as my movements became faster. Soon I was pumping in and out of her rapidly. I could feel her squeezing her sphincter muscles around my moving cock. She was warm, tight, and wet. I watched her close her eyes and begin to tremble. She was climaxing again. It was a little one but I felt the contractions on my over stimulated cock.

"I'm going to cum," I gasped. I pushed all the way inside and began to squirt my juice into her well used pussy. It seemed to go on for a long time before my balls were empty. I fell back, my rapidly shrinking cock slipping from her opening with an audible sound. As I snuggled up behind her naked body she murmured and pushed her ass against me. I wrapped my arm across her and grasped her breast as we fell asleep.

Chapter 8

I awoke the following morning to a kiss. When I opened my eyes I saw Amy leaning over the bed. She had a tray in her hands with breakfast on it.

"Good morning, lover," she said.

"Good morning," I said, rubbing my eyes and sitting up. "To what do I owe breakfast in bed?"

"No reason ... just that I love you," she answered.

"Okay, what do you want me to do," I said with a smile.

"No, really, I should be able to fix my wonderful hubby breakfast in bed if I want without him being suspicious of my motives," she said with a smile. She placed the tray on me and then sat on the bed.

"Yeah and this is the first time in ten years."

"Never too late to do something nice for the one you love," Amy said and stuffed a piece of toast into my mouth to shut me up.

I took it out and said, "If I remember correctly you were loving someone else yesterday." I picked up a cup of steaming coffee from the tray and took a sip.

"No, I was 'fucking' someone else, not loving, and that is very different."

I smiled. "It is," I agreed.

"I did enjoy it, however, maybe a little too much," she said.

"How so?" I asked.

"I don't know, I guess I am feeling a little guilty."

"I suppose I can understand that. But there is no need to. I got as much pleasure out of it as you ... maybe more."

"It could not have been more," she said, picking up a piece of toast and taking a bite. She looked at me. "You are a wonderful husband."

"Ah shucks, ma'am," I said in my best John Wayne drawl.

"Seriously. How many guys would let their wives do what you have let me do?"

"A few I suppose."

"Very few," she said and paused. There was something on her mind. Then she said, "I feel like I have been mean to you."

"Mean? You could never be mean to me. How have you been mean?" I said truly confused.

"Well, with the restricting your climaxes and such."

"Oh, that. I don't think that is mean. I like the new, more assertive you."

"Really?" she said, with a look of disbelief.

"Yes," I said, putting the tray aside and taking her into my arms. "You are not doing anything I don't want you to do. One of the reasons ... other than for my own pleasure ... that I want you to be with other guys is because I think you, actually we, need it. Things were getting stale, as happens in so many marriages, and I don't want that to happen again. I also don't want you to stray. I know you said you never would, and I believe you, but that might make you very unhappy eventually. I know how sexual you are and I know I could never keep up with you."

"But I don't have to restrict your pleasure," she said as tears formed in her eyes.

"True, but that was probably the best thing you did for our marriage."

Amy sniffled and looked up at me, "How can that be?"

"As I said to you the other day, it has made me more attentive and really boosted my desire. I told you I feel like a teenager again, and I think that is the reason. I read once that masturbation is the great destroyer of intimacy and I think it could be true ... not that I was masturbating a lot, but even occasionally it can hurt I think. Now all my sexual desires are focused on you. So, yes I like it. Now, I wouldn't want to go for months without sexual release ... but I know how to prevent that. So, I am okay with you making the sexual rules and keeping me in line. It is very sexually stimulating to me."

Amy stared at me. Then she smiled and wiped her eyes. "I just don't want to be mean to you, ever."

"Sometimes I think a little meanness is exciting. I will let you know if I think you are being too mean to me, okay?"

She nodded.

I said, "We have always been pretty equal in most aspects of our marriage, and that should continue. Sexually, I like the idea of you taking the lead. On the other hand, I don't want you to take over accounting and budgeting."

"Really, and I wanted to do that so bad," she joked as she wiped her eyes again

"Too bad. That stuff is mine and it really turns me on," I said and laughed.

Amy laughed and hugged me and we were quiet for a while. "So what do we do now? With David gone back to college, and all."

"Ah, there is the sweet slut I know and love," I laughed. "Actually I was thinking about that. There is a guy, a client from New York, who is coming into town. He is a nice guy, good looking, about thirty, and an important client to the firm. I was supposed to take him to the ball game and then out to dinner when he arrives in town this Friday. If you agree I will make up some excuse at the last minute ... like having to go out of town and tell him I am really sorry. I know he is really looking forward to the game. I will suggest that you could go to the game with him and then to dinner. He is recently divorced and still licking his wounds, I think."

"Hmmm, sounds interesting. I suppose I like baseball enough to do that. Then I would bring him back here for some fun," she said thoughtfully.

"Well, only if you two hit it off. It might turn out to be a dud. But it might be the safest way to find another lover for you. He leaves to go back to New York Saturday, so it would have to happen Friday night. If it works out he could be a good out-of-town lover for you."

"How do you know he will like me?" she said.

I looked at her like she had two heads. "Trust me, he will like you. And I think you will like him. He is a very good dresser, sophisticated, and is what you would call a ladies man, and maybe a little stuck on himself."

"Okay," she said.

"Good," I said and pulled her to me for a long kiss. When I reached for her breast she pushed my hand away.

"You have gotten off twice this week already. You are going to have to wait until Sunday."

"Sunday? You are being mean," I whined.

"Those are the rules buster," she returned.

I smiled.

Ryan Chambers walked into my office Friday morning after arriving at the airport earlier, with his "Hollywood" smile.

"Jim, great to see you," he said, holding out his hand to me.

"Ryan, glad you could make it," I said shaking his hand.

"It is a quick trip. I've got to be back home Saturday afternoon. But I wanted to sign the deal with GX Manufacturing as soon as possible."

"I don't suppose it had anything to do with the Yankees being in town?" I teased.

"Of course not," he said with a big smile.

"Well, I have the papers right here," I said bringing out a stack of papers. "Your attorneys have blessed it so all you have to do is sign."

"Then we can watch my Yankees beat the pants off your guys," he said.

"About that," I said. "I am afraid I have to fly to Huston this afternoon."

He looked sad. "Oh, really? I was looking forward to taking your money."

"Don't worry; I have a better offer for you. I asked my wife if she minded escorting you to the game and then dinner and she said she would love to," I said.

"Is that the gorgeous doll in the photo right there?" he said pointing to a picture of Amy and me on a beach in Hawaii.

"That is she," I said.

"And you are going to allow her to go out on a date me," he said, showing his best movie star smile. His teeth almost sparkled.

"It is not a date. But she can handle herself ... has a black belt in karate, so I would be careful if I were you."

"Hey, I don't need violence to get the panties off of ladies," he returned.

I thought, but did not say, she might not have panties on. "I am sure of that," I said. "You can pick her up at my place at two, she will be waiting. Here are the directions." I stood up and said, "You can look over the papers at my desk and leave them with my secretary after you put your John Hancock at the places designated. I have to run or I'm going to miss my plane."

Ryan shook my hand and I hurried out of the office.

I was sitting on the sofa when Amy came down wearing a pair of nice slacks and a relatively modest top. She looked great as always.

"Do I look okay?" she asked.

"Perfect for the ballgame, but I would think something a little sexier for dinner. I have reservations at Giovanni's at eight."

"Don't worry, I have an outfit all planned for tonight. He will be drooling."

"Based on what I know of Ryan, you will be drooling when you see him." Ryan had always made jokes about the size of his equipment. A lot of guys do that so I wasn't sure if he was just bragging. We would both find out soon.

"Promises, promises," she said.

"I'll make myself scarce until he picks you up. Give me a call when you are coming home to change and I will make sure I stay upstairs. I kissed her and held her tight for a moment. "I love you. Have fun."

"I will, thanks. I love you too," she said.

I busied myself around the house after Ryan picked her up. I waited for her phone call to let me know she was on her way home. She called about six thirty and said she would be home soon. I waited about a half hour and turned on the living room cameras. A few minutes later Amy arrived home with Ryan. She led him into the living room and made him a drink. They sat and chatted a while before she said she had to get dressed. She left him and came upstairs.

I met her in the bedroom. "So, how did the ballgame go?"

"Great. He is everything you said he was. Handsome, a little arrogant, but so far, quite a gentleman."

"So you think he is a good candidate?"

"Absolutely. He hasn't made any advances ... yet, but I know he likes me." Amy looked a little flush.

I smiled. "Good. Again, give me a call when you are on your way home."

"I will. You want to help me get ready?"

"Sure," I said with a big smile.

She took my hand and led me into the bathroom. I stripped off her clothes, slowly revealing her gorgeous body. Then I ran her a hot bath and poured in bubble bath. She moaned when she slid into the warm water. She leaned back and I knelt next to the tub. I picked up a large sponge and began washing her breasts.

"Mmmm, that feels nice."

I lifted each leg and washed it and then had her lean forward so I could do her back. When I was done I had her stand. I patted her smooth shaven pubic mound and then leaned forward and gently kissed it. As I watched she shaved her legs. I dried her with a large fluffy towel and then wrapped her in it. I pulled her warm body to me and kissed her lovingly.

"I have a yellow dress hanging in the closet for tonight; get it out for me please. There should be some black shoes lying there too. I'll do my makeup."

"What about underwear?"

"None needed," she said and smiled.

"Sweet," I said as I left the bathroom.

When Amy had finished her makeup she came out. She put on her earrings, necklace, and then her dress. I tied the top of the dress around her neck. Then she stood back and twirled around. The dress looked gorgeous on her. It was shear yellow and if the light was just right you could see through it. The top barely covered her large areoles and I could see the darkness through the material. The yellow dress went really well with her red hair and green eyes. She was gorgeous as always.

"Like it?"

"Love it and so will Ryan. Only you might not get out of the living room before he attacks you."

"Well I had better because I am starved," she said.

I kissed her passionately, messing up her lipstick. She didn't mind and repaired it before blowing me a kiss and heading downstairs. I slipped to the window to see Ryan leading Amy to his car. I was not entirely surprised that he had apparently rented some kind of antique luxury car. It even had the steering wheel on the right side, which I wasn't entire sure was legal. He was so full of himself, I thought. He hurried around to the passenger door and opened it for Amy. I could not see exactly what he was seeing, but I was imagining that when she slipped into the car she opened her legs allowing him to see that she did not have panties on.

Chapter 9

It was after ten when I received a call from Amy telling me that she would be home soon. About a half hour later I heard her coming into the house. I heard her giggling and Ryan's voice. I flipped on the cameras in time to see her enter the living room. As she walked in Ryan grabbed her and pulled her to him. He kissed her neck his hand came up and slipped under the top of her dress to grasp her breast. She moaned and held his head to the nape of her neck.

Then I watched as his hand moved down and to the hem of her dress. He slowly pulled it up revealing her already dripping pussy. Amy spun in his arms and they kissed passionately. As they did Ryan pulled the back of her dress up and began to fondle her ass cheeks. Things were moving very quickly and had obviously started earlier in the car. Amy pulled away breathlessly. She reached up and began to unbutton his shirt. Then she stripped his shirt off. It was obvious that he was in great shape. I watched slowly slip to her knees. She reached for the tent in his pants and I heard her gasp. She looked up at him in surprise as she squeezed the huge tent in his slacks. A moment later she was anxiously fumbling with his belt and zipper. She pulled his pants and underwear down.

We both gasped at the same time. Ryan's cock was absolutely huge. I had never seen one so large, even in porn movies. He quickly kicked off his shoes and pants as Amy focused on his huge cock. She grasped it with both hands and there was still plenty left over. Her eyes were wide with amazement as she stared at the huge head.

She looked at the camera and raised her eyebrows as she stroked him. As I watched she tried to take it into her mouth. She could only get the head in. His cock was not only long, it was amazingly thick.

I watched her suck and lick the swollen head for quite some time. He seemed to have the ability to hold off climaxing indefinitely. I was guessing that he wanted to put it in Amy, and I was correct.

"Can I fuck you?" he asked.

"Yes," she said breathlessly.

"There aren't any rubbers big enough for my cock," he said, more as a question than a statement.

"That's okay," Amy answered "I want to feel that big cock in me without anything between us." She stood and slowly stripped off her dress, dropping it to the floor. Then she had Ryan lay on the sofa and she crawled between his legs and took his cock in her hand. Her fingers could not touch around his cock.

"It's going to take a while to get this in me," she said, stroking his cock and looking at him. She caressed his balls, lifting them gently in her hand as if trying to determine how much cum he had.

"Take your time," he said with a smile, "I have all night."

Amy bent and took the head into her mouth again. She sucked it for a long time. She licked the head, leaving her glistening saliva behind. She ran her tongue up and down the shaft, making it very wet. I was sure she was a little worried about taking such a huge cock in her pussy. I could tell that she was trying to get it as wet as possible.

"I want this cock," she whispered, almost as if were trying to convince herself that she could take him. She moved up and straddled him. Then she let Ryan rub huge head of his cock back and forth between her wet lips. When the head was covered with her juices she placed her pussy at the head and pressed downward slightly. She said later that it felt a lot like a doorknob. She pushed downward harder and I could see her lips stretching. "Ohhhh," she gasped as the head began to slip inside. It took a full minute before the muscles of her sphincter let the plumb sized head breach her opening. "Oh my God," she gasped. "It's so huge."

She remained still, allowing her pussy to get used to the massive head. Once the head was inside, which was the widest part, the rest would not be as hard. Gradually she allowed her weight to force her downward, taking an inch more. She paused again and waited, then she moved again, taking another inch, and then another. She was breathing heavily now and little beads of sweat appeared on her forehead. In spite of the stretching of her pussy it was obvious that she was still very excited. I knew she was taking it as a challenge to get it all inside now. She was going to have it all I was certain.