Nadia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What happened?" Barb growled and she was ready to kill the skinny bitch. Vince was her baby brother and the love of her life and nobody hurt him and got away with it.

He sat down in a chair and Barbie eased on his lap. Vince loved hugging her and playing their little 'petting' game, but after tonight, he wasn't in the mood for anymore teasing. He needed a girl and he needed one really bad, but Barbie was his sister and things like that were not supposed to happen.

"We were at the party, dancing like crazy and we slipped upstairs and found a bedroom. We were making out like fuckin' wild animals! Humping each other, sucking, licking and it was awesome! But, when I tried pulling up her skirt, she went nuts! She hit me and started screaming. A bunch of people came running in the room and a few of the guys wanted to kick my ass, but a really sweet girl stepped in and told them that ol' Brittney did the same shit before."

"The next time I see that little, fuckin' bitch...she is dead! That's a game she plays with a guy, when she changes her mind about fucking them and she promised me that she'd screw you to death, baby." Barbie said as she leaned to Vince, she lightly kissed his lips and she felt poor Vince suck in a breath of air.

"Oh God, I'm gunna die of a fuckin' hard-on!" he laughed as Barbie snuggled closer, making sure that she was as close to him as she could possible get.

She just smiled at Vince and kissed him again, but this kiss lasted a bit longer and Barbie ran her tongue over his lips, knowing it excited him. "You know that you don't have to suffer. I'm a big girl and if you'd like...I could...um help you with it, all you gotta do is...say the word." Barbie said with a soft voice as she ran her fingers through his long, brown hair and she hoped that he'd give in to her. She knew that he wanted this just as badly as her.

Vince just sat motionless, hoping that his ears weren't playing tricks on him. He dreamt doing it with her all of the time and this would be so cool. Vince couldn't think of anyone better to end his virginity, than Barbie, but he loved Barbie so much and Vince would die if anything ever fucked it up.

"What?" he stuttered as his heart raced out of control and sweat poured down his forehead.

She just hugged him tighter and whispered. "I wanta be your first girl and...I will not...let my baby down, I promise." Barbie smiled at Vince and she knew that his poor brain must have been sent into overload. It looked like he was about to cum in his pants.

"We can't do that." Vince said as Barbie kissed kissing all over his mouth.

"Why not?" Barbie panted between kisses.

"Because you're my sister, goofy girl, that's why!"

"So what, we love each other and we already do some pretty wild things together and I know that you want me." Barbie whispered between kisses and she was getting so horny, she was ready to fuck him right where he sat.

"What if someone found out?" he asked as she kissed him more and he could tell that Barbie was really getting turned on by her heavy breathing.

"Who'll find out? Mom and Dad are never home and if they are, they're always drunk." Barbie panted as she lifted his shirt over his head and she tossed it on the kitchen floor.

He knew that she was right, but Barbie was his sister. Vince loved her so much he couldn't stand it and she was right, he wanted her bad. "I'm scared, Barbie, but it would be so cool to make out with my sister." Vince said as he grabbed the sides of her pretty face and he looked deep into her big, brown eyes and he kissed her. It wasn't a brother sister kiss either, his tongue went deep into her warm mouth and to the back of her throat.

"Oh fuck yeah!" Barbie moaned just like a wild woman and her pussy was burning like never before and it was all for her baby brother.

"Let's go to my room and you can do anything you want to me! How's that sound, baby?" she asked with a helpless smile as she stood up and pulled Vince to her body.

"Your cock is so fucking hard! I can't wait to suck it and if you'd like...you can cum all over my big, fat tits! How does that sound?" she growled, reached down and Barbie squeezed him with all of her might.

"I just hope I'm not dreaming this," he replied as Barbie took his hand and she led him to her room.

"If it is a dream...I promise that it'll be the best one you'll ever have!" she smiled and Barbie shoved him down on her bed.

She carefully moved over him, pulled down his pants and smiled. "God all mighty, that dumb bitch really fucked up! I can not believe she passed this big, beautiful thing up, but...I'm glad she did. Now you're all mine!" Barbie purred as she slowly ran her right hand up and down her little brothers' big, hard cock.

He just lay there in shock and Vince still could not believe that Barbie was about to make love to him. "I really hope that I'm not dreaming!" Vince moaned as he enjoying her loving hand going up and down his shaft and the pretty smile on Barbie's face.

"It's not a dream, my love. You're going make love to me and it will be the best you'll ever have in your life." Barbie whispered to him and she let a big drop of saliva drip from her mouth and down on the head of his pulsing cock.

"Now it'll really feel good!" she purred and Barbie lay between his legs, on her stomach as she gently stroked up and down his cock, loving the look of bliss on her brothers' face.

He watched and it was still hard to believe that Barbie was lying there, jerking him off, but Vince wasn't complaining about it. "Oh yes! It feels so good, Barbie! I love it, please don't stop!" he moaned and Vince watched a bigger, wider smile cover his sisters' pretty face as she continued to please him.

"I won't stop until you tell me to or...you cum all over my pretty face! Would my baby brother like that? Do you want to cum all over your big sisters' face? Huh?" she purred more, but this purr was a true purr of lust. Barbie felt like she was going to cum and Vince hadn't even touched her.

"Oh God, you're going to kill me! I'd love to cum all over you, but there's someplace else I'd rather cum."

"And...um...where might that be? Just tell me and...I'll make it happen, baby." Barbie whispered with a smile as she jerked on his cock and she hoped that he would say that he wanted to blow his load in her mouth. She always wanted to suck off a guy and Barbie couldn't think of a better guy than Vince.

He hoped that Barbie really meant what she said, because Vince wanted to do it in her mouth. "Are you sure?" he moaned as she stroked him and it seemed like Barbie's mouth was getting closer to his cock.

"Anywhere or anyplace you want, my love and I meant it. Just tell me and I'll make it happen," she moaned and Barbie knew what her guy wanted.

"I want you to suck me and I want to cum in your mouth."

"Mmmm, God yes, I'd love doing that for my baby! I'll do anything for you and do you know why?"

"No."

"Because...I love you so much, baby." Barbie moaned as she took a deep breath, opened her mouth and she sucked him in as deep as she could.

His cock felt like a big hunk of molten steel. It was so hard and the blood rushing through it, made it nice and hot. Barbie sucked him slowly, having a good idea that her young brother was about to blow. She was going to let him cum, but Barbie wanted it to last a few minutes before he did.

"Oh God! Barbie, I love you! Oh I love you so much!" he moaned out as she sucked him deep into her warm and silky mouth. As soon as she did, poor Vince was ready to blow his load, but he hoped that he could hold out a few minutes. He didn't want her to think that he was some kind of light-weight.

She just smiled around his cock and Barbie started sucking him a little bit harder. Her tongue flicked over the tip of his cock as she watched him squirming and she knew that he wasn't going to last much longer. She sucked harder, letting him ease into her throat and her left hand was playing with his big nut-sack.

He was helpless as Barbie sucked him and Vince couldn't hold back any longer. "Barbie! I'm ready! Are you sure about this?"

She stopped sucking, looked up to him and she said with love. "Baby, I'm very sure! You do anything you want to me and I'll love it, no matter what it is! And I mean it!" Barbie growled the last four words and she took him back into her warm mouth.

Barbie sucked him as hard as she possible could, watching his face the entire time. She loved him with all of her heart and she wanted to make very that he was happy. Her head moved up and down his entire length, letting him ease in and out of her silky throat and she heard him let out a long moan.

He laid there enjoying Barbie pleasing him and Vince knew that he'd never have a woman this good again. He knew that she really loved him and that's what made it so special.

"Oh yeah!" Vince growled, lifted his hips up and he lost it. Cum shot from the tip of his cock so hard and so fast, it hurt.

He watched Barbie sucking him and she sucked hard. She sucked and sucked, drinking every last drop of his warm seeds and not a single drop was lost.

Barbie was in heaven as Vince pumped his gift into her mouth and she drank it down. It was warm and a bit salty, but she drank it all and Barbie couldn't wait to do it again.

She eased Vince from her mouth and slithered up to lay on him. "How was that?" Barbie asked with a big grin, knowing that it had to have been awesome, but she had to ask anyhow.

"I thought I was going to die!" he laughed as he caressed her face and gently kissed Barbie on her lips.

"I'm glad you liked it, because I did and I plan on doing it every chance I can," she said with love as she returned his kiss.

"That'll be so nice."

"So, after you rest...I'd love to feel it inside me. Do you wanta fuck me? Put that big, ol' thing in Barbie's hot, little pussy and fuck it good and hard for me! I love it hard and...I know my sexy, little brother will screw me to fuckin' death!" she moaned with lust, as Barbie slowly humped her wide hips on his 'still' very hard cock.

"Oh God yes, I can't wait to be inside you! Can I do it now?"

"Yes! Fuck me, baby! Fuck your sister!" Barbie moaned as she rolled off of him, jerked down her panties and she spread her legs for him.

"Come and take me! Love me now!" Barbie whimpered as Vince climbed on her, positioned his cock to her and he carefully thrust forward.

"Oh Vince! My baby! My sweet, sweet baby!" Barbie squealed as his very hard cock slipped in her with ease. It gently spread her wide and it filled her nice and full, giving her the most wonderful feelings that she'd ever had in her life.

Barbie warm insides grabbed him and they squeezed. Vince thought that she was going to snip off his cock, but after she relaxed around him, it felt as if her pussy was suckling him.

"Damn, you feel so good!" he moaned as they kissed each other with love and undying passion.

She held him in her arms and Barbie knew that no other man would ever make her feel this good, ever again. Now she just hoped that Vince would be hers forever. She wanted to have him with her, for as long as she lived.

"I love you so much. I wish that we could be together for the rest of our lives. Wouldn't that be so cool! We could move away and pretend that we were married." Barbie whispered as she looked to his face and she saw a big grin filling his face.

"I'd love being with you, but what about Mom and Dad?"

"They wouldn't know anything. We could fuck each other day and night, twenty-four hours a day!" Barbie moaned and she was ready for Vince to make love to her. She put her legs around his hips and she squeezed him, pushing him deeper in her tiny pussy.

Vince felt her legs and when she pulled, he knew what Barbie wanted. He slowly eased from her and he quickly thrust back in. she squealed out for more and Vince was more than willing.

He pumped back and forth, enjoying her soft cries of lust and pleasure. Vince held her tight, pumping her with long and very forceful thrust. He looked at her face; Barbie's pretty eyes were squeezed shut and her mouth open, panting for air.

"My baby! Go, love me! Love your Barbie! Make her feel good. Give me all of your love!" Barbie cried out as Vince loved her with so much love, she wanted to cry. Barbie knew that she was going to be his for as long as she lived.

"Oh yes, I will. I'll make you feel so good!" Vince moaned as his pace quickened and he pushed in her deep.

He loved the sound of their skin slapping together and the other sound that was coming from between her legs. It was the sound of a very excited woman's wetness and her man loving her.

"Oh Vince! I'm cuming! I'm cuming! I'm cuming with my baby! I'm cuming around my baby brothers' big cock!" she cried out as her back arched up and Barbie pushed her hips to him, wanting for his seeds to fill her lonely womb. She thrust her hips to him as hard as she possible could, hoping it would help him cum.

Barbie loved him so much she hurt and she knew how to get and keep him for the rest of her life. Barbie stopped taking her birth control pills over two months ago and now; she hoped that his seeds would take root in her young womb.

Barbie watched his face and she could see that he was totally enjoying her. "Do you like this? You're fucking me! You're fucking your hot, big sister! Do you like it? Huh? Tell me!" she grunted as Vince used her hard and fast, ramming his hard cock so deep in her, Barbie could hardly breathe.

He pushed in Barbie hard, remembering all of their snuggling, their hugging at night, but mostly, Vince remembered all of the times that he'd jerked off thinking about her. "Yes, I love it! I love being inside you at last!" he moaned, watching her big breasts sloshing all over and those mesmerizing sounds that were coming from between her legs.

"Now, you can have me any time you want! You can fuck me at night! You can fuck me when we go on one of our walks in the woods! You can fuck me when we come home from school! You're welcome in me any time, my sweet lover! Anytime you want, I'm yours!" Barbie cried out as Vince used her like a madman and she loved the feel of him hammering her tiny pussy so hard and so, so deep.

"Oh yes! Anytime I want!" he moaned screwing Barbie like she was just a whore, but Vince needed to get off. They had been playing and teasing each other for so long now and he really wanted to pull a good nut.

"Anytime my love! Anytime you want, it's yours for the taking! Oh my baby...fuck me! Cum in me, please! Please!" Barbie squealed out with need in her voice, hoping that Vince would hurry and fill her up with his warm, manly seeds.

Vince was doing his best to hold out as long as he could, but Barbie's taking was killing him and it was turning him on. "I love you, Barbie!" he moaned as he continued to use Barbie hard, but she loved it just as much. Each time that he'd thrust to her, Barbie would ram her hips to him and it felt so good.

"And, Barbie loves her man! Her lover! Her baby brother!" she cried as Vince just kept up that same wonderful pace that was driving Barbie nuts and she was ready to cum again.

"I wanta cum again!" Barbie growled as he pumped her deep, driving his stiff cock to her core.

"Go then, cum all over me...like you did before!" Vince smiled to Barbie as he glanced at her big breasts and he loved the way that they sloshed all around.

"Do you like Barbie's big, fat boobies?"

"Oh fuck yes! I love them so much! I wanta cum on them!" he moaned thinking of shooting his stuff all over Barbie's breasts, but he did not know that she had other plans.

"No, cum inside me! Cum inside 'your' Barbie! She wants you to fill her pussy full of your hot, gooey cum!" Barbie panted and she hoped that she could manage to keep Vince in her pussy. She needed his seeds in her and not on her breasts.

Vince was a little disappointed, but what could he say. He was screwing the crap out of his hot sister and if she wanted it up her pussy, he would do it. "I'm so close! I love being in you! Oh shit! Oh shit!" Vince yelled out as his cock erupted deep in Barbie's hot, little pussy.

Barbie heard him and she was so excited. She wanted his cum in her belly and to see if it would take. She loved him with all of her heart and wanted to give him a child.

"Go baby, fill me up!" she squealed as Vince's hot cum shot deep into her excited pussy and she knew it was going to happen. She would have him forever and nobody could ever break the bound that they were going to share.

He pumped her hard and as deep as he could, filling her pussy with cum. "Oh God, I love so much." Vince moaned as he lay across her chest, sucking her lift nipple and his hips kept pumping away.

"I love you too, baby!" Barbie cried as Vince used her hard and as long as he kept cuming in her, he could do anything he liked and Barbie wouldn't say a word to him.

"You're so fuckin' hot and I still can't believe you let me do this to you," he said looking up to her pretty face.

"Trust me, it was my pleasure and remember, you can have me anytime you want." Barbie smiled back to him and she prayed that his seeds would sprout and give them a lasting symbol of their love.

"How could I ever forget something as nice as that," he smiled and leaned to kiss Barbie softly on her lips and Vince couldn't wait until he rested a few minutes.

She returned his kiss and Barbie was ready for more of her handsome young brother. "After you catch your breath...I want to do you." Barbie whispered as she gently squeezed her tight pussy around him.

"Great minds think alike!" Vince said with a wink as he leaned down to suck his sisters' wonderful breasts.

*.

"We sure did have fun that night." Vince smiled to Barb as his laid against her side, gently reaching over her, caressing both of her full breasts and he loved the look of enchantment on her pretty face, but he knew this wasn't fair to Nadia.

She just lay there, enjoying his soft touch and Barb hoped that Vince would make love to her. "Fun, doesn't even come close to describing it, baby. You rocked my fucking world that night." Barb said with a soft voice, as she laid there enjoying his big right hand tormenting her breasts and aching nipples.

"I want you again, but...I really love Nadia and I'd die if she found out."

She just smiled and Barb knew that Vince was truly in love, but she still wondered if Nadia was his daughter. "You're really in love with her. I've never seen you like this before, even when you were married, you never looked like you do now." Barb said with a mix of hurt and jealousy in her voice as she turned to face him.

Vince quickly saw the hurt on his pretty sisters' face and he hated to hurt her, but he loved Nadia so much. "I shouldn't have did this to you and I'm so sorry." Vince said as he hugged her close.

"It's not your fault. We were just caught up in the moment, is all. I should get on the road; maybe I'll make it home before dark." Barb said with a smile and she knew that it was time for her to go home and leave Vince to his young and very sexy lover.

"No, stay up here for a day or two and besides that you and Nadia need to talk without trying to kill each other. Life is to short."

"Vince, I'll feel like I'm in the way and intruding on you two."

He reached around and Vince gave Barb's shapely ass a good, hard slap. "No you won't and like I said before, you and Nadia need to start getting along with each other." Vince said with a firm voice as he gave her another very hard slap on the ass.

"Oh Vince; are you trying to turn me on again or what? You know how much I love that shit." Barb moaned as the wonderful sting from his big hand raced through her body and straight to Barb's pussy.

He just smiled as he zipped his pants, stood up and pulled Barb to her feet and against his body. "Oh well, I guess you'll be horny all night, because I plan slapping two very beautiful asses every chance I get tonight." Vince smiled as he reached to help Barb button her jeans, but he could not resist slipping his left hand down in her pants, to rub her very wet pussy one last time.

1...456789