Nadia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You fucker!" she laughed backing away from him and Barb slapped his hand. "I'm already so horny I could die!"

"Ok, I'll be good!" Vince said with a shit eating grin on his face, but he was lying out of his ass. He had plans on driving Barb and Nadia out of their minds.

"Yeah right and the world is going to end at six-fifteen tonight!" Barb said and she knew Vince all to well. He was horny and she knew that he loved touching and rubbing a nice ass.

"You know me too well!" he laughed, gave her a loving hug and they walked arm in arm back to the cabin.

Barb walked as close to him as she could get and wished that he would have screwed her brains out. "I should kill you for getting me so damn horny and not fuckin' me." Barb laughed feeling her pussy tingling and dripping so badly, she knew it would soak through to her jeans in just a couple of minutes.

"Did you bring any toys with you?" he asked with a laugh as he gently caressed her ass.

"No! I was planning on coming up here, chewing your ass out for screwing Nadia and going straight back home, but someone fucked all of that up!"

"You liked it so hush up." Vince said and he couldn't help but rubbing her beautiful, mature ass, knowing that it was driving her crazy.

"Yeah I did, but you could have gotten me off." Barb smiled as she enjoyed his loving touch and she hoped that they might get a chance to be alone again, before she went home. She needed her baby brother to ease the burning in her pussy.

"I like making you suffer!" he laughed again and Vince heard a car coming up the road. "I think our girl is home." Vince said as they walked towards the driveway to greet Nadia.

Nadia drove up the drive and she had to smile when she saw her Mom and sexy Uncle hugging each other. "So, did you two have a good talk?" Nadia asked as she got out of her car and went to join in on the hug.

"Yes we did and I told her that she was staying up here for a day or two, so you two can work out your problems too." Vince said as he watched both girls' frown.

"We need to. I hate arguing with you all the time. We used to be so close and it kills me to fight with you, baby." Barb said as she reached to caress the side of Nadia's face. "And as for you two...we need to have a long and enlightening talk later tonight," she added, giving Nadia and Vince one of her motherly looks.

"I know. I'm sorry for being so mean to you, Mom." Nadia said as she hugged her Mom for the first time in five years. "You're just so pushy sometimes and you never give me a chance to talk. It's your way or no way at all."

"I know and I'm so sorry, sweetheart." Barb said as she returned Nadia's loving hug and she hoped that they could patch things up and start being a family once again.

"Now, wasn't that easy?" Vince asked as he gave both women a hard slap on their ass. "Damn, I got me the two prettiest ladies on the face of the earth and they are all mine!" he added with a wide grin as he caressed both of their asses and he was a little surprised that neither of them tried to move away from his hands.

"And, what do you plan on doing with us?" Nadia asked with a giggled as she looked to her Mom and she saw lust in her eyes.

"Well, we could have us a hot and wild orgy!" Vince said as he pulled both girls' completely against him and squeezed both of their asses.

"Hum that could be fun. Are you up for sharing him? It could be fun and I'm sure that he'd wear us both out with no problem at all!" Barb said with a sly smile and she was now on fire. Her pussy felt like someone had poured gas on her and lit it.

Nadia looked at Vince and then to her Mom and she wondered what was going on. "How would you know if he could handle us both?" she asked with her hand on her hip and she watched her mothers' face turn beet-red. "Oh my God, you two have done it, haven't you?" she asked with a laugh and Nadia was horny as hell.

Vince just gave Barb a real hard slap on her left ass cheek and he replied. "Hell yes we did and she was my first girl!" he said and leaned to give Barb a soft and very loving kiss on her lips. "I hope knowing that, won't fuck us up," he said with a slight smile and Vince hoped that it didn't turn Nadia away from him.

"Oh fuck, that's insane as hell! I guess that makes us all perverts!" Nadia laughed as she thought of Vince fucking her Mom and how fun it must have been. "Did Mom fuck you good?" Nadia asked as she snuggled close to Vince, imagining him on top of Mom, wearing her out with his stiff cock pole.

"Um, he fucked me half to death that night and we did it through to the next day!" Barb said with a grin as she watched Nadia looking on with great interest.

"Cool as shit!" Nadia laughed as she wondered what kind of woman Mom was in bed. "What all did you do to him? I know he loves that beautiful cock sucked and...he sure does love my ass too!"

Barb just smiled at Nadia and she couldn't believe that they were talking about fucking him. "I sucked him too and he had my butt. I think that was the best of all. He's a master at loving a nice, tight ass!" Barb moaned with lust as she thought of his hardness slipping deep into her bowls and that wonderful feeling when he filled her full of cum.

"Have you ever had it in your ass, baby?" Barb asked her daughter and she loved the way Nadia's face turned bright red.

Nadia loved this. It was driving her crazy thinking of Vince fucking Mom. "Nah, but...he's supposed get it tonight. I hope we still can." Nadia purred as she reached down to give his swelling cock a hard squeeze.

"I still plan on getting it, but if it's ok with you...I think we may have some company."

Nadia stood there and it took every ounce of her strength to keep from cuming in her jeans. Vince wanted her and Mom. "Holy fuck, what a turn on that would be! If you're good with it...I sure as fuck am!" Nadia added as her pussy dripped and her nipples grew harder than at any time in her life.

"Oh my Lord, you're just as perverted as he is!" Barb moaned as she thought of getting her brother again and to watch him fucking her daughter, Nadia.

"Hell yes! That's another reason we're so good together." Nadia laughed as she looked at her Mom and Nadia wondered if she would get a chance to play with her big, sexy breasts.

Barb just smiled and she reached over to slap Nadia's ass. "You nasty, little girl, I should bend you over my knee and spank you."

"Oh hell yeah, that would be awesome as hell! After you do me, can I do you?" Nadia asked as she reached to slap her Mom's meaty ass.

"Oh yeah, this should be a wild night! You two might end up killing me!" Vince laughed and he could not believe this.

"But, what a fuckin' way to go!" Barb said with a wink as she leaned up to kiss him and hug Nadia, while she gently caressed her daughters' ass.

*.

Once inside, Vince grabbed both women by their hair and pushed them to the floor in front of him and he said. "Let's see you two horny bitches suck some cock!" Vince growled as he pushed down his jeans and he loved it when Nadia and Barb attacked his hard cock. "Oh yeah, that's it! Suck it hard!" he moaned as they sucked each side of his stiff cock, until Barb leaned forward and she swallowed every, single inch of him with ease.

"Oh my God, my Mom is a fuckin' whore!" Nadia laughed, but she was so horny, it felt like she was going to explode. She watched Mom sucking Vince's hard and as deep as she could possibly get him. "Oh shit, suck him Mom...suck your baby brothers' long cock!" Nadia moaned as she moved her mouth to help, but she was shocked when her Mom pulled from Vince and started kissing her.

Barb was on fire and when Nadia moved next to her, she had to kiss her sexy daughter. Her tongue slid deep into Nadia's warm and very inviting mouth and they kissed each other like long, lost lovers.

"I have my baby girl and my baby brother to love day and night, who could ever ask for more?" Barb moaned as she and Nadia kissed, but they had moved back to each side of Vince's cock, sucking him, while their tongues wrapped together like two snakes, making love.

"Oh Mom, this is hot!"

"Yes it is and we have this handsome fucker to thank for it." Barb purred as she pulled off her blouse and she motioned for Nadia to do the same. "Let's fuck his brains out! How does that sound? But, each time he's ready to cum...I want him to shot it in your belly!" Barb moaned as she kissed her beautiful daughter and her hand stroked her brothers' cock.

"Why? I bet he wants to cum in you too, Mom." Nadia moaned between her Mom's wonderful kisses and soft petting.

"No, he wants it in you! Like he did me years ago!" Barb moaned as squeezed her breasts with her left hand and she caressed Nadia's with her right one. "He wants another baby!" she moaned as she leaned to kiss Nadia.

"Oh shit, this is so fucking exciting!" Nadia moaned between her mothers' wild kisses.

"Let's fuck him now! I wanta see his big cock up my little girls' pussy!" Barb growled as she pulled Vince down on the floor and on his back. "I'm going first and then...he can fuck you and shoot his cum in my daughters' hot, little pussy!"

Nadia was still in shock and she hoped that this wasn't a dream. She watched Mom pull down her jeans and she was on Vince in a split second, with his cock buried deep in her pussy. "Oh fuck!" Nadia moaned as she watched Mom fucking her brother like some kind of crazy nympho or something. "Do it, Mom! Fuck him! Fuck him hard, Mom!" she yelled out as she watched Mom's big boobs bouncing all over and Nadia reached to slap her Mom's meaty ass.

"Ouch, you little bitch!" Barb laughed as she rode her brother fast, driving him up her pussy as far as she could. "I'm smacking your ass, when you...fuck him! So, be...ready!" Barb cried out as her brother sank to her core, just like he did their first night together.

"Good, I love my fucking ass slapped!" Nadia moaned as she lay across Vince's legs, watching his big cock slipping in and out of her Mom and his sisters' pussy. "Oh God, this is so fucking cool!" she moaned and Nadia leaned in to her Mom's pussy. She stuck out her tongue and licked. Barb's juices covered Nadia's tongue and entire mouth in a second.

"Oh yes, lick me, baby! Lick Mommy's pussy!"

Nadia quickly moved closer, until she was completely against her Mom's dripping pussy and Vince's cock. She licked and sucked anything she could until, Vince stopped and shoved his wet and juice covered cock into her mouth and down her throat.

"Suck your Mom's pussy juice from it," he laughed as he watched Nadia sucking him hard and as deep as she could. "I'm gunna make you do the same thing, so be ready!" he said looking up to Barb and he saw a grin cover her pretty face.

Barb squeezed both of her breasts as Vince's words filled her ears and she watched Nadia sucking his cock like a wild animal. "I can't wait! I bet she tastes so fuckin' good!" she moaned as she watched her daughter eating Vince's long cock. "She's a fuckin' master at that! How in the hell do you keep from cuming?" Barb asked as she looked to Nadia, enjoying the sight of her sucking Vince completely in her mouth and down her throat.

"It's not easy," he moaned as he grabbed Nadia by her hair and he pulled her on top of him. "Fuck me you sexy, little bitch!" Vince ordered as his big, right hand came down her left ass-cheek.

"Oh yes, I'll do anything you want," she whimpered as Vince guided his big cock to her and it slipped in with ease. "Oh fuck...I love it! I fucking love it!" Nadia squealed as he sank so deep in her, it took her breath away.

"Damn, she is so hot!" Barb moaned as she watched Nadia climb on Vince and she took every, single inch of him and never thought twice about it. "She's a fucking animal, Vince!" Barb laughed as her eyes stayed locked on Nadia, with Vince's cock buried up her pussy.

"You got that right and I love it!" he smiled as he held Nadia's hips and he thrust up, driving his cock deeper in her body. "She's just like you...a horny, little bitch that needs a hard cock every day!" he moaned as Nadia started to slowly move up and down his swollen cock shaft.

"You fuckin' love it!" Nadia moaned as her hips went up and down, sliding his hard cock in and out of her tiny hole. "I love you so much, Vince. I wonder if Mom is right," she said with a wide grin, enjoying the puzzled look on his handsome face.

"Right about what, baby?" he asked and he didn't have a clue of what she was talking about.

Nadia leaned down to kiss him and she softly replied. "If you're my...Daddy," she smiled at the look on his face. "I heard Mom on the phone one time when I was a kid," she smiled bigger and Nadia humped him faster as she thought of fucking her Dad.

"Would it matter to you if I am?" he asked and then, he felt pretty dumb. By the way Nadia was screwing him; he knew that she loved it.

Barb caressed over his chest as she watched on with envy. "If it was me...I'd fuckin' love you being my...Daddy!" she smiled at them both and Nadia's hips started moving faster than ever. "Nadia, fuck him, fuck your...Daddy, baby!" Barb growled at her daughter as she fucked Vince.

"Yeah, fuck my Daddy! I'm fucking him good, Mom! I love it! I'm fuckin' my Daddy! I'm fuckin' my Daddy's big cock!" Nadia yelled out as she rode him hard and as fast as she could.

Barb just smiled at them and she was so happy. If Vince was Nadia's Daddy, neither of them cared and Barb didn't either. "Yes you are, baby. Fuck him good and always keep him happy. He'll love you until the day he dies!" she moaned as she reached to play with Nadia's breasts. "Go baby, keep Daddy happy. Fuck your big, handsome Daddy!" Barb said with a firm voice as she lifted her left hand and brought it down on her daughters' bouncing ass.

"Oh yes! Oh Mom, I'm so fuckin' horny!" Nadia squealed when her Mom's hand slapped her ass, sending more excitement through every inch of her body.

"Cum for him...cum all over your Daddy's big, long cock!" Barb yelled as she slapped Nadia once again, but it was much harder than the first one and she watched Nadia's face fill with pleasure. "My nasty daughter loves her ass slapped as she fucks her...Daddy!" Barb said in Nadia's ear and she couldn't resist slapped her other cheek.

"Oh yes! I love it slapped! Oh God, I'm so fuckin' close!" Nadia moaned as she rode him, thinking of him really being her father and she was fucking him half to death. "Oh Daddy, I'm close! I'm so close, Daddy! Hold me tight, Daddy!" Nadia whimpered as she thought of him fucking her Mom long ago and him being her Dad.

Vince hugged Nadia as her hips bucked up and down, driving his stiff cock to her core. "Yes baby, I'll hold my girl, my baby, my sexy, sexy...daughter!" he said with a smile as he gently eased out of her, grabbed Barb and pushed her down to his cock. "Lick her juices off of it, like she did yours," he said as Barb quickly leaned down and she licked and sucked him clean.

"Oh God, I can't believe I'm doing this! I'm sucking my brothers' cock again and...licking my daughters' excitement from it too!" Barb giggled as she reached to hold Nadia's hand. "How did it feel to have your Dad fucking you?" she asked with a smile and she motioned for Nadia to help please his cock.

"It's so fucking exciting! I always knew that we were more than Uncle and Niece!" Nadia moaned as she licked up the underside of his big cock and she got up to his swollen cock-head, her and Mom's tongues met. "Oh Mom!" Nadia moaned again and her and her Mom started sucking each others' tongue.

"Oh baby, you've always turned me on so much and I'm so glad that this wonderful guy brought us back together!" Barb moaned as she and Nadia kissed and gently sucked on each others' tongue. "That's the reason I pushed you away. I couldn't understand my feelings towards you, so I ran you away." Barb said tears ran from her eyes and down her face.

"You should have said something! I used to love looking at these," Nadia smiled as she reached up to caress her Mom's full and exciting breasts. "And...your sexy, fucking ass!" Nadia moaned as they went back to kissing each other.

Vince sat up and he lit a smoke, enjoying the only two women he ever really loved, making out with each other. "Damn, you two are fucking hot as hell! I do hope that you'll do this all the time," he smiled as he looked on and he could not believe what he was seeing. Barb always hung out with pretty girls', but he would have never thought that she liked making out with another girl.

"We will, trust me." Barb moaned as she held Nadia against her body, humping against her upper thigh.

"Oh God yes, as long as Mom will, I will too!"

"Cool then, but if it's ok with you two, I really need to get back inside one of your hot pussies!"

"I think you need to fuck Nadia's sweet ass and show her what she's been missing."

"I could do that!" Vince smiled as he reached over to give Nadia a firm slap on her ass. "Do you want 'Daddy' to fuck your ass?" he asked with a grin and he loved the lustful look on her pretty face.

"That sounds so cool! If you talk like that while you're fucking me...I'll explode!" Nadia purred as she moaned over to him and she sat on his lap. "I love you so much," she whispered and Nadia could not wait for him to claim her ass.

Barb just watched and she was so glad that the truth was finally out in the open, but she knew that Vince wouldn't want her much more. He had his young and very sexy daughter to please his every want and desire now.

"Don't forget about me." Barb said as her lower lip came out and she moved beside them.

"No, we would never do that. I have plans on us all living here together and fucking as much as we can!" Vince said as he leaned and he gently kissed Barb on the lips. "You are still so fucking hot," he added with a big smile as he watched Nadia digging in her purse for something.

"I have some jell that will help." Nadia said as she got up on her hands and knees. She carefully reached between her legs to her anus and she squirted the jell on it. "Now Daddy...come and fuck it for me. Mom told me that I'm going to love it," she purred in a soft and very innocent voice, having a good idea that he was going to wear her put.

He watched Nadia and when her words filled his ears, he couldn't get up fast enough. He moved behind her, pointed his stiff cock to her tiny, tiny hole and he slowly started in. "Oh yes!" he moaned as Nadia got up on her hands and knees, pointing her full ass to him. "Baby, you're going to love it, I promise!" Vince said as he caressed her ass and he slowly moved to take Nadia.

Nadia took a long and very deep breath as felt his thick, pulsing cock head pushing into her most private place, but the dirtiness of it, made Nadia's head spin with excitement.

"Ahhh, yes! Daddy, I do love it! Yes! Yes!" Nadia screamed as his big head slowly eased into her excited ass, giving her body pleasure beyond her wildest dreams. Nadia's body trembled so hard, she fought to stay on her knees, but Vince held her in place, easing his cock deeper, until she thought that she was going to faint.

"Oh shit!" Vince grunted as her muscles locked around him, but he kept pushing in her, fighting the overwhelming urge to cum. "Ahhh, my baby girl! My sweet, sweet baby!" he moaned as he pushed one last time. Their hips met and Vince held Nadia as tight as he could, enjoying her warm insides squeezing him.

Nadia was totally helpless as he filled a place that no man had ever had, until this day and Nadia was so glad. "Oh my God, Mom, I love it! I love Daddy in my butt! I love my Daddy in my ass! I love it! Oh God, I love it so much!" Nadia yelled out as Vince held and caressed her meaty ass.

"Oh baby, I told you. He's the fucking best! Neither of us will ever need another man as long as we live!" Barb said as she hugged Nadia's face to her breasts and she smiled to Vince. "You got me and now...you're getting your gorgeous daughter!" Barb moaned as she held Nadia to her breasts, enjoying her squirming body and soft moans of pleasure.

1...456789