Naked at College 03 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrea wasn't sure at all what to think. She was frankly struck by the smiles on the faces of Allison Kilgore, Christy Canyon, Allysin Chaines, Wendy Whoppers, Summer Cummings, and Carol Connors, all of whom were girls with really big boobs, no problem showing them off (well, actually, everyone but Allysin had big boobs), and making a considerable amount of money. Was this really good acting, or women who really enjoyed their jobs, and their bodies, all the while having a rather handsome salary? She didn't know what to think.

Henry turned to her as they were walking the short distance to the Administration Building. He said quietly, "Thank you for letting me do that, Andrea."

She turned to him and smiled. "Do what?"

Henry rolled eyes. 'C'mon, you know."

"Well, no Henry, I don't. What did I let you do?" She wanted to make him say it. She knew it would embarrass him. It wasn't that she wanted him to feel ashamed. She just wanted to tease him a bit.

Henry turned away and fixed his eyes on the sidewalk in front of them. "You let me ejaculate..." He lowered his voice even further. "On your face."

Andrea's grin grew larger. "Did you like that?"

"Oh yeah," he acknowledged, a big grin now on his face. "But," he added, "it didn't gross you out?"

"Not really," she admitted. "I mean, like, well, I'm still wearing some of it."

"Yeah," Henry acknowledged. "Why are you doing that?" It wasn't that he had any objection. Frankly, he thought it was pretty cool. It was clearly drawing a lot of curious glances.

"To be honest, I'm not really sure, Henry," she admitted. "It's clearly getting quite the reaction, don't you think?" It was more guerilla theater, but perhaps now with a somewhat different meaning. Frankly, she was feeling closer to Ms. Kilgore than to Ms. Bunch.

"Yes it is," he said with a big grin.

If there was one thing that Andrea enjoyed, it was being provocative. She asked Henry, "Why did you enjoy doing it?"

"Well, I'm not so sure myself. I just did."

"Is to denigrate me?"

It wasn't a realistic question. If that was true Henry was unlikely to admit to it. But, Henry answered sincerely, as far as he knew. "No, no, I don't think so, really. I just think it's real sexy, you know, that the girl is as much into it as the guy, that she actually likes to..." He lowered his voice, "have his stuff on her face." He lowered his voice to a whisper to add, "I mean, I liked it when you were on mine."

That was a good point.

"But," he added, "Ms. Bunch was right about one thing."

"What's that?"

"I do like the fantasy of being real big and shooting a huge amount."

Andrea laughed. "You guys are ridiculous."

Well, Henry couldn't really argue with that.

"Henry Dworkin, were you going to finish The Program without saying hello?"

It was Tammie Madison. Henry once had a crush on her. He was no longer sure why. Well, actually, that's not true. She was a very pretty and sexy girl. She always dressed provocatively, with tight blouses, no bra, short skirts. Henry could tell that she probably would do lots of stuff. Just looking at her would give him erections. She used to be in a number of his fantasies. He had in fact patched her face onto a variety of nude pictures, providing a rather nice screen saver.

He eventually developed sufficient courage to ask her out, or more accurately, sufficient denial of the fact that she was well out of his league to foolishly ask her out. All those fantasies he had developed had probably clouded his judgment. She turned him down, making it clear that they were not really a good match, suggesting that they didn't have the same "interests and things."

Henry had been crestfallen. He erased all of her images from his computer.

She could see now that her original decision had been correct, not that she had harbored any doubts. She clearly hadn't been missing anything. A boy is a lot more than just the size of his penis, but if men had to be naked on their first date, Henry would not make a good impression.

"Goodness, Henry," she said with a big smile, "if I knew that was what you had, I would have gone out with you." No sarcasm was evident in her tone, but Henry knew it was there. His penis was as small as it had ever been in his life, due in part to being so terribly spent but as well to the chill of the late afternoon.

Hank was about to chastise Tammie, perhaps even ask for her student ID, when Andrea spoke up.

"Oh, you should though have seen it earlier. Oh my goodness, I don't think I've ever had one that big inside me before."

"What?" Tammie turned her attention to Andrea, noticing for the first time the odd moisture, perhaps lotion, on her face.

"And," Andrea continued, "see what he did to me? He squirted his sticky, hot stuff all over my face!" She pointed to the one discernible glob that still remained.

"Gross!" Tammie exclaimed. She was not adverse to receive a man's load on her face. She in fact liked it, but she wasn't about to acknowledge that in public.

Andrea giggled. She grabbed Henry by the hand. "Quickly," she said, "let's run the rest of the way!" She took off, pulling him along before he could say no, before Tammie could ask for a pose.

They began to laugh, for the first time that day. So much of it had been so stressful, so difficult, so demanding, and now it was all done. Their names would go down into the annals of the proud history of Abberville College. They were not the first to complete The Program. They weren't even the second, but they were within the first year of its inception. They would be remembered most definitely for that, and perhaps even more, once their reports were published.

Hank ran along behind them, admiring the sight of Andrea's bounding, bouncing bottom.

Henry though had the better view. Naked boobs really get all out of control when a girl is running. The two students were both laughing with joy, sharing in the excitement of the final run to the finish line, but Henry had his own, personal pleasure, smiling at the sight of how Andrea's boobs flipped and flopped, swung and swayed, in every imaginable shape and direction. Once again, it would have been so nice to have this on film.

When they arrived at the Administration Building Mrs. Edwards directed them to President Rayburn's office. Andrea though first wanted to wash up and fix her hair. She knew she must look like a mess, having run the last fifty yards, and she wanted to look especially nice for the President.

THE DEBRIEFING

Henry and Andrea entered President Rayburn's office for their debriefing. The President liked to hear firsthand from the participants what the day had been like. He would eventually read their more detailed written reports, but getting their initial, fresh impressions was also quite important.

When the two students entered his office he was sitting in one of the leather chairs by the coffee table and fireplace. He gestured for them to join him.

Henry felt rather uncomfortable. Undergraduates often felt uncertain, ill at ease, within the plushness, the richness, of the President's office. It commanded so much authority and power. It also didn't help that Henry was entirely naked, with a very, very little penis. The contrast to the evident command, even supremacy, of President Rayburn was self-evident.

Andrea, however, was not so intimidated. She strode in with considerable self-confidence, and a plan.

President Rayburn was particularly interested in the comments of Andrea. He had been reluctant, to say the least, to approve of her participation, fearing that she would turn this very sensitive, tenuous, yet innovative program, into an opportunity for another feminist demonstration, perhaps even bringing the entire Program down into ruins. He imagined, for instance, that all of her feminist comrades would join her, stripping off their clothes, storming the Administration Building in protest. Of course, he wouldn't mind seeing all of those girls stripped naked. Well, he really shouldn't admit to that but, in any case, if they did it was unlikely to be in the service of the college. "Andrea, now that it's all over, what has been your impression? I know you were a bit ambivalent about it to begin with. How do you feel about The Program now?"

She stepped right up to him, her bobbling boobs just above his eyes, her shaved cunnie at eye level. "President Rayburn, sir, I believe I owe you an apology."

"Excuse me?" President Rayburn had been hoping that she wouldn't destroy The Program. An apology was the last thing he would expect.

"I know that I have caused you, and this college, considerable trouble. My participation in The Program has helped me realize, more than any of my past destructive escapades and exploits, who I am, as a person, and to better realize my true potential, as a woman. I want to thank you for that." She reached out to shake his hand.

"Yes, well, um..." He was speechless. He reached out to shake her hand. This was much better than he could possibly have imagined.

"In fact," Andrea continued, vigorously shaking his hand so that her breasts would wriggle and jiggle, "did I disappoint, or, well, trouble you by my, well, my, um...demonstration...during lunch?"

"What? Oh, yes, well, no, no, of course not, not at all." His penis in fact twitched at the memory as he worked hard to keep his eyes from Andrea's dancing boobs, which was no easy task given that he had to look up past them to look her in the eye. Goodness her nipples seemed so stiff!

"Are you sure, sir?" She finally let go of his hand and gave him a rather coquettish, innocent look. "You're not just saying that so you won't hurt my feelings, as a girl?" Her facial expression was reminiscent of the pose she had provided Norman earlier that morning. She glanced back at Henry and smiled knowingly.

President Rayburn was more than just a little flustered and confused. "No, Andrea, I'm serious. In fact, I considered it to be the best Program luncheon to date."

"Oh sir, I'm so relieved." Andrea leaned forward, her breasts falling with her, as she rested her hands on the President's knees, seemingly for support. She swung them a bit for him as she said, "I enjoyed it myself, and thought about it a great deal throughout the rest of the afternoon."

"You did?" Her swinging boobs were so mesmerizing, almost hypnotic.

"Oh yes sir. I became, well..." She paused, glancing again at Henry, who had now shifted well off to the side. Andrea appeared to be very reluctant to admit to something in Henry's presence. She turned back to the President and whispered into his ear, one breast becoming dangerously close to his face, "excited."

President Rayburn wasn't entirely sure he was understanding her point, albeit his mind was as much on the extended nipple within inches of his lips. "Well, of course you were very excited during the luncheon. We could all see that. It's a natural occurrence when participating in The Program. You certainly shouldn't feel ashamed of that."

"Well, that's certainly a relief, sir." She gave him a quick little hug, her breasts squeezing against his face, and then as quickly she pulled back, her hands again on his knees. "I was a little concerned. I mean, well, it wasn't just during that particular exercise. I mean, well, I guess it was because of it, but I just found myself getting so excited afterward, when I thought back on it." She said more quietly, "Watching you watch me."

It had been quite an eye opening experience for President Rayburn as well, and he had also most definitely thought about it a number of times that afternoon, although he knew it was probably best not to admit that to Andrea. "Yes, well, it was a very exciting day, for all of us."

"I still am excited, sir." She stood back up straight, stepped even closer to him, and reached down to her pussy lips to spread them open. "Here sir, feel for herself. I'm just so wet."

President Rayburn's eyes opened wide in shock. She was indeed glistening with moisture. His cock now did more than just twitch. It swelled. He was so glad that Henry was in the room. This morning he had feared being in a room alone with Andrea, and he now realized that this fear was perhaps well-founded. Henry's presence though ensured that nothing untoward would happen, nor could he be accused of anything that didn't happen. He did have a witness. "Yes, yes," he said, nervousness evident in his voice. "I can see that."

"No, no, sir, touch it. I want you to feel how wet I am." She stepped in even closer, forcing her legs in between his, her cunt lips still spread wide open, the wet inner folds so clearly openly displayed.

President Rayburn glanced over at Henry. He seemed expressionless, not appearing to register any reaction to Andrea's request. He had apparently seen quite a lot that day.

The President had not yet participated directly in The Program. It would seem, given his position, a risk in doing so. He would naturally convey an authority that no participant could ignore. Plus, he might unduly impact the outcome of a particular day's experience. Each edition was essentially an experiment, and he wanted the final reports to be independent of his own interests and influence. But, this was perhaps different, as it was at the end of the day. It would not be considered part of The Program. It would not be included within any report, or at least so he felt. He reached out and gently laid his finger against Andrea's opened cunt. He nodded. She was indeed quite wet.

"Ooooooh, yes, President Rayburn," Andrea softly gasped, circling her hips around and around, massaging her cunt against the President's finger. "I just don't know what to do about it."

The President removed his finger, still finding this to be a bit awkward, if not inappropriate.

Andrea though took hold of President Rayburn's hand and firmly pulled it back to her cunnie. "No, please sir, I just need some relief. It was so difficult, you know, for a girl." She explained in her most girlish voice, "Nobody would give me relief all afternoon and it was just so unfair! You were so nice to me at lunch. You understood, and I kept asking like you told me to but nobody would help. What's a girl to do?"

President Rayburn now thought that perhaps Andrea had been right to suggest that professors offer the young lady an opportunity for relief. She was clearly feeling very frustrated. Perhaps, as the President of Abberville College, one of those responsible for implementing The Program, he should help her with her dilemma. He most definitely did not want to be accused of being sexist, of treating the girls differently than the boys. He pressed his finger against her cunt, and then within her cunt, gently but firmly pushing his way up inside.

"Oh, President Rayburn, that's so, so helpful. Have you ever felt like you had such a terrible itch and you just couldn't reach it?"

She could reach this itch herself. She had most clearly reached it at lunch, but he understood her point. It was an itch that is at times best scratched by someone else. He pushed and drove his finger far up inside, duly impressed by how tight she was.

Andrea helped by putting her hands on his shoulders, bracing herself as she continued to screw her hips around and around, working her way down onto his finger as he worked its way up.

Her boobs were swinging directly in front of his face, taunting him, tempting him to lean forward just a bit to draw one of her nipples into his mouth, but he again looked over at Henry. He was reminded of the time that some of the administration, along with colleagues from another college, which will remain nameless, had gone together to a gentleman's club during a convention in Dallas. It had not seemed like a bad idea at the time, but they were all a bit intoxicated when the decision had been made. He realized after they arrived, once he was getting a lap dance, that it was probably a mistake. It felt like he had quite a number of witnesses to his sexual indiscretion. And, if being there was not itself problematic, it just felt so awkward to have colleagues watching him get a lap dance, as if they were sitting right there in his bedroom while he was having sex. And, in this case, the girl was even an undergraduate no less.

There was a gentleman's club in Charlotte, only about 38 miles from Abberville. He had been tempted to go there, but it was clearly off-limits for an Abberville administrator. Imagine if he was recognized by an undergraduate who was also partaking of the local pleasures or, even worse, what if one of the dancers was an Abberville coed. His dick swelled further at that thought. It would be so cool to have Abberville coeds give him lap dances. But, that would clearly have been wrong, wouldn't it? Being a President can be so lonely at times.

Henry remained expressionless. President Rayburn wasn't sure if that was good or bad. A look of shock would probably be bad. A smile though could be even worse, as if he was saying with his smile that he now had something on the President that he could use against him, or that he was vicariously enjoying his fingering of the coed, as if they were sharing in some sexual indiscretion.

Andrea was now openly humping the President's finger. Sliding her tight wet soft cunt up and down she pressed her breasts into his face, smothering his eyes, nose, and lips with her squishy soft flesh.

The President sighed with deep fundamental, animalistic pleasure. It wasn't long before his lips had found a nipple, and he immediately began to lick, suck, and nibble.

"Suckle me, President Rayburn," Andrea pleaded, "suckle me like a little boy."

He did so, feeling again uncomfortable with the fact that he was being witnessed by an undergraduate but at this point the immediate pleasure was outweighing everything else. This girl was so good, so fucking hot. Much better than he had experienced at the club, although of course the girls there were prohibited from doing much. No such prohibition appeared to be inhibiting Andrea.

"Use your thumb," Andrea gasped, "on my clit. Use your thumb."

The President was a little embarrassed to have to be told, particularly by a student. No professor, let alone college administrator, likes it when a student tells them how to do something. He should have known better himself. He brought his thumb to Andrea's stiff nub and began to massage it, pressing hard against it as he rubbed his thumb around and around, his finger still plumbing her wet tight cunt.

"Oh President Rayburn," Andrea gasped. "You're so good with your fingers, so experienced, so..." She paused as she felt the intense heat of her lust. She grinded her cunt and clit against his hand, squishing an entire boob against his face. "....fucking good."

Henry had seen enough, or at least he finally responded. He had ejaculated five times already. It was perhaps asking too much, but he rose to the occasion, his dick swelling and stretching once again. He was so proud of it. He wondered how many times a day a porn star is asked to ejaculate, and this most certainly must have beaten the record by Michael or Robert.

President Rayburn wondered if perhaps he could ask the girl to give him a dance, to squirm that deliciously naked bum against his hard stiff dick. That, of course, would be going too far though. That would be taking advantage of one of the students and, as President, he really shouldn't put himself in such a situation.

Andrea suddenly ripped her nipple from his lips, her cunt from his finger, the release of the latter accompanied by a rather obscene slurp. "Oh, Mr. Rayburn, President Rayburn, I can't help myself, I really need to see it."

"What? It?!" He had a feeling he knew precisely what the young lady meant but it was always best to get full clarification when offering someone "it."

1...345678